Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did rest of your day go Z?" She looked up from her phone and with her palm facing down, she shook it side to side indicating it was 'meh'. I was hoping to start up a conversation but her hand response made me sigh. She noticed and then sat up on the sofa and asked me, "How did your day go Jake? Anything interesting happen?"

My mind immediately went to Ms.Santiago's store room. Obviously I couldn't tell her about it so I said, "Not really, just your typical first day of school."

"How did helping Ms.Santiago go? That's why you left lunch early, right?" My heartbeat went up and I had to remind myself that there was no way she knew what had happened. I gave a basic answer and in attempt to get the conversation off me, I asked her what she thought of Mr.Grayson.

It seemed to catch her off guard and she seemed to be a little defensive. "I mean he's ok I guess. You were also there in homeroom. You should know how he is." Her response was weird and I figured there was more to it.

"Do you have him for any of your other classes?" in my attempt to play detective. "I have him for my Politics class." She was still on the defensive and I figured it would be best to slowly pry information out of her instead of pressing her. It was a bit awkward between us but luckily Sydney came back out and Matt was with her.

Matt had a case of White Claw in his hands and Sydney was exclaiming, "Guys let's get this started!!" She opened the case and tossed everyone a can.

Soniya asked, "Shouldn't we wait for Ray? He should be here soon."

Sydney popped open her can and took a hefty swig from it and said, "Oh c'mon Soniya. Ray's not gonna drink cause it's against his code or whatever."

Tyler opened his can and took a sip too and said, "She is right babe. And if we start drinking before he gets here, it'll save us from his 'Drinking is bad for you' speech."

Soniya decided to wait till Ray arrived while Matt, Zoe and me opened our cans and started drinking. We all sat on the patio furniture around the fireplace and started talking about senior trip and where it could possibly be, homecoming, sports, spring break plans and so on. We were wondering where Ray was when the doorbell rang. Sydney got up to open the door and she came back and Ray had finally arrived. He also had a couple of bags from Burt's Burgers. "I hope you guys don't mind but I went ahead and got food. I'm pretty sure I got everyone's orders right."

It was almost 7 so we shifted to the patio dining table and Ray handed out everyone their burgers which he had gotten right. The conversation picked off from where it had left off. Even after we had finished our burgers, we stayed outside talking, making fun of each other and Sydney and Tyler even had a few chugging competitions.

The sun had started to set and that was our cue to get inside to start the movie. We cleaned up, threw out the trash and headed to the basement. Even though Sydney's brother had taught her how to use the home theater, it took her a while to get it ready and her being tipsy was not helping. Matt and I helped her and in a few minutes the home theater was ready.

Sydney stood in front of us and said, "I know we agreed on watching the first movie Netflix recommended to us but Dima told me about this very hot porn vid he saw and I kinda wanna watch that."

"Seriously Sydney?" Zoe asked. "Dima as in the Dima that's been trying to sleep with every single girl in school. You know he was just trying to make you horny so he could sleep with you."

"Give me some credit Zo. I know he's a sleazebag and I promise I will never ever hook up with Dima. But it sounded pretty hot. We don't have to watch it if you guys don't want to."

Whenever Sydney had wanted something, she would flip a switch and made it nearly impossible to say no to her. She had just flipped the switch and we all knew we were gonna end up watching the porno. I had lost count on how many times Sydney would pull off the same trick and yet we still succumbed to it every single time. She turned around and had opened Netflix when I said, "Fine, we'll watch the porno." I knew she was smiling after getting her way.

Matt helped her to cast her laptop onto the home theater system and she already had the porno loaded up on a browser tab. Soniya brought a cart that Sydney had filled up with snacks and everyone grabbed what they wanted. Sydney brought out blankets and passed them out to whoever wanted it. Tyler and Soniya shared one while Zoe had one to herself. Everyone else opted to go without a blanket.

There was a large U-shaped couch for everyone to sit on. Zoe rushed over to one of the long pieces so she could watch while laying down and the other one was taken by Tyler and Soniya. Matt and Sydney took seats on the middle portion of the couch while I joined Ray on the floor.

I would be lying if I said a tiny part of me wasn't happy we were watching porn instead of a movie. If there was one thing Dima knew, it was how to pick out a great porno. He even had a small hustle during freshman and sophomore years where he would pirate full length porn videos and sell them for a few bucks and he always gave the best videos. I made a mental note of the title and actress in it so I could enjoy the video later in my own private space.

Sydney hit play on the video and we all settled back to watch. It was about a mayor, played by a busty brunette, who was being blackmailed into sex by a local businessman. The story wasn't groundbreaking but the execution was nice. The buildup to the sex was great and just as they were about to fuck, we heard a female voice calling for Sydney followed by steps descending the basement stairs.

Sydney entered full panic mode to get the porno off the screen and after fumbling for a few seconds, she got rid of the porno from the projector screen as her mom appeared at the bottom of the steps. "Hi kids, hope you all had a good start to the year."

Before anyone could answer, Sydney yelled, "What the fuck Mom!?! You said you wouldn't be back till 10." I could tell Mrs.Augustyne didn't appreciate the language but let it slide since we were all there.

In a calm manner, Mrs.Augustyne said, "We came home early cause your father wasn't feeling well. Now, don't let me stop you kids from having your fun. It was nice seeing everyone." She then made her way back upstairs.

The effect of the porn video had worn off and I said, "I don't know about you guys but I think I'm gonna head back home." Ray joined me and said, "Yeah, I think I'm going to leave too. I have to get back into my morning running routine for track season so I have to go to sleep early." Matt also said he had to get home and Zoe who was hitching a ride back with Matt left too. Tyler and Soniya decided to stay back for a bit longer.

Before Ray, Matt, Zoe and I left, Sydney said, "I'm sorry for my mom coming back early and for that mini outburst."

I replied, "No worries Sydney. It's all good and plus, we got a full year's worth of days to hang out here and make up for today. See you in school tomorrow."

I said my goodbyes to Ray, Matt and Zoe outside before getting in my car. Instead of going home directly, I decided to drive around for a while since I hadn't tested my car out since getting it back from the mechanics. On my drive, I decided to stop at Stella's Vintage Diner to get a Peanut Butter Crunch Milkshake. I sat at the counter and placed my order. As I waited for my milkshake, I was scrolling through my phone and replying to texts and DMs when I heard from behind me, "So your phone isn't dead."

I turned around and saw Madison standing there. Then I remembered she had given me her number during Chemistry lab and I was supposed to text her. "Shit, I was supposed to text you. I swear I forgot."

"Relax, Jake. It's not a big deal. Just text me right now so I can get your number." I sent her a 'Sorry :(' text which got one of those laughs where you exhale through your nose from her.

She sat next to me and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"I was just driving and happened to pass by, so I decided to get a milkshake. What brings you here?"

She pointed to a booth behind us and said, "Went shopping with those 2 and came to get dinner." The two she was referring to were Nadine Dumont and Melissa Van der Burgh. I could have guessed as you would never see Madison out in public without her personal cheerleaders if given the choice.

The waiter who took my order passed in front of us and Madison stopped him and asked, "Excuse me, how long will it take for him to get his milkshake?"

"It should be ready in a couple of minutes."

I looked at her and asked, "Why do you want to know that?"

"Because I want to see how long till we can leave."

"Oh, you guys don't have to wait for me. You're friends look like they're ready to leave."

"They can leave, I want you to drop me off." I was caught off guard by what she had said. She then asked, "That won't be a problem would it." Although it didn't really sound like a question.

"No, of course not."

"Great, I'll tell them that they can go home." She got up from the seat and went to the booth where her friends sat. I couldn't hear the conversation but I could tell Nadine and Melissa weren't happy. But after a few minutes, both of them got up and left giving me a nasty look on their way out. Madison sat back down next to me. I got my milkshake but instead of drinking it there, I just took it on the go. Madison navigated me to her house and during the entire car ride we talked non-stop. Her house was well out of my way but I didn't mind it all. Madison was insanely pretty and talking to her was just like talking to one of my close friends. Everyone just assumed Madison to be like Regina George from Mean Girls due to her looks, modeling career and being from a wealthy family but she was far from it, at least once you got to know her.

We pulled into her driveway and I said, "It was nice talking to you Madison. I'm going to be completely honest, you're not at all like I expected you to be."

She chuckled and said, "I can guess what you thought of me." and I laughed at that. What she did next caught me off guard. She leaned over the center console and started kissing me. I just let it happen at first but once I wrapped my head around what was going on, I started to kiss her back. I had lost lost all sense of time but it didn't feel like long enough when she pulled away. With her tongue no longer in my mouth, I realized that her hand was placed on my penis over my jeans.

"Wh..Wh..What was that for?" asking about the kiss.

She replied with a smile saying, "Just a little thank you for the ride home." She then started to lean in again but this time I met her halfway and we started making out again. During our second make out, I got a call which broke up the kissing. I checked and saw it was my dad.

I knew I was in big trouble. I didn't have a curfew but if I told my parents I would be home at a certain time, they expected me to be there at that time. I had texted my parents that I was leaving Sydney's and would reach in half an hour. It was well past that half hour mark. I picked up my phone and my dad yelled into my ear for a long time before I could even get a word in. I told him I was sorry and was on my way.

"Sorry, that was my dad. I got to get home as fast as possible to avoid getting into even more trouble."

"I understand. Thanks again for the ride Jake." Before she got out of the car, she gave my cock a squeeze. I watched as she got into her house and waved goodbye.

I got home and entered my house expecting another scolding from my dad but all I saw my mom sitting at the kitchen table. I apologized to her and she said it was ok and kissed me goodnight before she went off to sleep.

I took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into a clean pair of boxers before going to bed. As I lay in bed, all I could think was, 'Senior Year is off to a great fucking start.'