Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"10 minutes should be more than enough, in fact, even if you're a little late it's ok. Don't want to rush your lunch. Thanks in advance, Jake."

"Don't mention it. Anything for you Ms.Santiago," and I left her classroom with a big stupid grin on my face to join my friends for lunch.

I went to our table which was the same table we sat at since freshman year and everyone was already there and had started eating. Once I sat down, Sydney exclaimed, "Finally! Where were you?"

"Ms. Santiago was asking me if I could help her with something before next period started."

"Oooo, you lucky son of a bitch," Tyler said as he hit me lightly on my shoulder. Tyler knew better than anyone else how big my crush on Ms.Santiago was. When it was just us two, he would always make fun of me for it.

Sydney started talking before anyone else could tease me and said, "Guys, I already set up my basement for tonight. Drinks, snacks, I got my brother to teach me how to use the home theater thing, AND the best part is we've got the house all to ourselves till at least 10."

Sydney loved playing host and her house let her do just that. Her family had built a mansion which they moved into during the summer before freshman year and that became our hangout spot. In addition to her loaded basement, she had a pool and a hot tub in her backyard.

Ray said, "Sounds good but I'll be late. Got a football meeting and a track meeting today after school." Matt and I also let her know we would be late to get to her house. Matt because he had to pick up his last paycheck from his summer job and me cause I had to get my car from the workshop.

Sydney then said, "Ok now two more things left to decide. What movie do we watch and what do we order for dinner?"

The dinner problem was solved pretty quickly as after a few suggestions, Zoe said we should go with old reliable Burt's Burgers to which everyone unanimously agreed. The movie however took a while. A lot of movies were being suggested from romcoms to hardcore action to horror to thrillers but at the end we decided on watch the first thing Netflix suggested.

I finished my lunch and decided to head to Ms.Santiago's classroom early just in case she needed help with anything else. I said bye to my friends and told them I'll see them at the end of the day or at Sydney's.

I knocked on her open door and she smiled and waved me in. She got up from her desk and said, "I put the boxes in the store room last year and I forgot to take them out last week during prep. Thanks again for helping." I followed her to the store room and got mesmerized by her swaying hips for the millionth time. She opened the store and turned on the lights and found the step ladder which she held onto.

She said, "The boxes are on the top shelf and they're too heavy for one person to come down the step ladder with. So one of us will have to climb the step ladder and hand the the box to the other person. Do you mind climbing the step ladder?"

"Not at all." I took the step ladder from her and set it up in a good spot where I could reach all the boxes without having to reposition each time. I tested the step ladder to make sure it was sturdy before climbing it.

I grabbed the first box and pivoted myself to give it to her. Now all the teachers had dressed up with it being the first day of school and Ms.Santiago was no exception. But I only noticed how low cut her top was when I had a view from above. I could see the top of her breasts and that got blood flowing to a certain part of my body.

I didn't realize I was frozen till she called my name, "Jake, Jake! Are you going to hand me the box or just hold onto it?" She had a little smile on her face as she asked me the question.

"Oh sorry. My bad," and I handed the box to her and she set it down on one of the tables in the classroom. We got the other two boxes down and I felt my erection pressing hard against my shorts and the bulge clearly visible. I wanted to get out of there as fast I could. I got out of the store room was making a beeline for the door when she started talking.

"I can't believe you're graduating this year. It felt like yesterday when you rang my doorbell asking if you could mow my lawn. Boy time sure does fly, doesn't it?"

I knew exactly what she was talking about. During 8th grade, I made a deal with my parents where they would pay for half of whatever I wanted as long as I put in the other half. So every weekend and days off, I went around town asking if I could mow their lawn or do any other work. One of the houses I asked ended up being Ms.Santiago's. I remember being awestruck by her beauty back then too. Then when I started high school the next year, she was the teacher of one my clubs and that struck up a teacher-student friendship that held strong to this day.

"I really am going to miss you and your class. You guys are my favorite group of students I've taught so far." As she was talking, she placed her hands on her hip accentuating her boobs as they strained against her tight top even further. I knew I couldn't hold it any longer and needed to get out of there ASAP.

"Ms.Santiago, I gotta go," and turned abruptly to leave but she stopped me once again. I just needed to get out of there before she noticed the bulge in my shorts.

"Jake, you can leave but if I was you. I would wait a while." My face turned red, she had to know I had an erection. There was no other reason why she would have said that. I had no idea what to do and I didn't want to turn around. My brain just shut off and I couldn't even think of an excuse.

"You don't want to walk around school with an erection. Could you imagine what the rumors will be if you walked out of my classroom with an erection? I certainly would like to avoid that situation. You wouldn't want kids to make up rumors about me would you Jake?"

If I had no idea what to do before, I definitely didn't know what to do now. For some reason, I turned around and looked at her. Her usual friendly face was replaced by a more seductive face. I didn't know if I was imagining it but it seemed like she pulled down her top a little bit to expose more of her cleavage.

She looked at her watch and said, "You have 6 minutes before the bell rings. Do you think that will enough time for you to go into the store room and take care of it?"

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth no matter how hard I tried. She looked at her watch again before looking back at me and said, "5 minutes. I know that's enough time for some men to finish. Unfortunately, I've had my fair share of men who don't even need 5 minutes. What about you Jake? Is 5 minutes enough?"

I nodded and my feet took me towards the store room. She smiled as I walked into the store room. She followed me and said, "You have 4 minutes to take out your cock and jerk off till you cum." I didn't move for a while and she hurried me up saying, "The clock is ticking Jake." I dropped my shorts and boxers to my ankles and my erect cock sprung free from it's cage.

Her eyes lingered on my penis for a while before she reached for some Vaseline and a tissue box. "Now this may not be ideal but this will have to make do." She opened the Vaseline and motioned for me to take some which I did. I coated my dick in Vaseline and started to masturbate.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I couldn't believe that I was jerking off while the hottest teacher in the school, my biggest crush watched me. After a minute or so, I stopped thinking about the situation and just started to jerk off like I normally would.

I could tell I was getting close, my cock was throbbing in my hand. All I needed was a minute or two but then, *BRNNGGGGGGGG*. The bell rang and I stopped suddenly. I looked at her hoping she would tell me what to do but the calm demeanor on her face was replaced by a worried one. We heard the students entering the classroom and she whispered, "Stay here." It wasn't like I had any other choice and I stayed in the store room while she left and closed the door behind her.

This was going to be the longest 45 minutes of my life. I used the tissues to clean up the best I could and I pulled up my shorts and boxers. I sat down and luckily I had my phone on me and I scrolled through Instagram and TikTok to calm myself down. It took forever but the bell finally rang. About 2 minutes after the bell rang, the door to the store room opened. My heartbeat picked up suddenly thinking I had been busted but it was just Ms.Santiago.

I got up and she said, "That was close," with a smile on her face that caused me to smile as well.

"Yeah it was," and I tried to make my way past her to get out but she put her hand on my chest to stop me. "Where are you going? You didn't finish without me did you?"

I struggled to speak but managed to get out, "Uhmm, no Ms.Santiago. I didn't...." and just shook my head no.

She looked down and said, "Aww, looks like your erection is gone. No worries, I'm sure it doesn't take long for a young man like you to get hard again." As soon as those words left her mouth, I could feel my body pumping blood back into my cock.

She looked into my eyes and said, "You know what to do." Unlike last time, I didn't hesitate to pull down my shorts and boxers. My penis was once again freed from it's confines and we both watched as it grew full mast.

"You know Jake, I feel bad for what happened during lunch break. I can only imagine what was going through your head and what you felt. I think it's only right if I make it up to you." She then started pulling her navy blue top out of her black pencil skirt and pulled it over her head. My jaw dropped. Ms.Santiago was standing in front of me in a black bra. The bra wasn't as sexy as the ones I've imagined in my head while jerking off to her but the whole situation more than made up for it.

"Now how about we pick up where we left off during lunch." She reached for the Vaseline and tissue box and held them both in front of me. I went to get a generous amount of Vaseline before I remembered we were still in school.

"Don't you have class now?"

She smiled and said, "The bell rang 10 minutes ago. If I had class, I would've been out there instead of in here with you." That calmed me down enough and went ahead to get some Vaseline.

I got a decent amount and was going to coat my penis with it but just before I could, she dropped the Vaseline and grabbed my wrist. "Actually Jake, before you put that on you cock. I got a question for you. Do you want to see my boobs or do you want me to suck your cock?" adding extra emphasis on 'cock'.

I started to feel light-headed and I reached out for the shelves on either side to stabilize myself. This whole situation was already too much for me but that question took it to a whole different level. Words weren't coming out of my mouth, just a bunch of sounds.

"Well what is it going to be Jake?" as she wrapped her right hand around my erection. I was praying to all of the gods that I wouldn't cum right then and there. I finally managed to get my tongue working again and answered her question, "B..B..Blowjob."

She slowly dropped to her knees while still holding on to my cock. She stroked me a few times and then twirled her tongue around the head of my penis. She spit on my penis and spread it with her hands before taking my cock mouth and then pulling it out with a loud pop noise. Her hand angled my penis upwards and I felt her tongue run along the bottom of my shaft to the tip. Once she got to the tip, she engulfed my cock. Bit by bit, I watched my cock disappear into Ms.Santiago's mouth till the whole thing disappeared. Now I never have measured myself but I am sure I'm slightly above average in the size department, probably around the 6.5 to 7 inch mark.

I felt the back of her throat and she kept me there for a while. As she pulled my cock out of her mouth, strands of my pre-cum connected my penis and her mouth. She teased me for a few minutes before taking me back in her mouth. She began bobbing her head furiously on my cock and brought me to the brink of cumming.

I guess she felt me throbbing in her mouth which led her to slow down and go back to teasing me. She stopped using her mouth and started giving me a very slow and agonizing handjob.

"I hope I made it up to you Jake." I was upset thinking that she wasn't going to make me cum but I still nodded yes. "Great, I guess you cumming in my mouth will just be the cherry on top then." A thousand watt smile instantly appeared on my face and the handjob went back to a blowjob.

She got me on the brink of cumming once again and this time she didn't let up. With Ms.Santiago giving me a messy blowjob during school hours while she was wearing just a black bra and skirt, this was easily the most powerful ejaculation of my life. Even she was caught by surprise with the force my cum hit the back of her throat with. She tried her best to keep it all in but it was leaking out the corners of her mouth.

Once I was done, I pulled my cock out of her mouth and took a seat on the floor. She sat back on her heels and she had to take a few gulps to get all of it down. "Wow Jake. I definitely was not expecting that much," as she used the tissues to wipe the residual cum from her face and whatever dripped onto her chest. She handed me a few tissues too to clean up.

We both got up and she put her top back on and tucked it into her skirt while I pulled up my boxers and shorts. That's when it dawned on me that I was going to be in trouble for ditching the last two periods. "Shit, I'm going to get in trouble for ditching on the first day of school. Fuck!"

She laughed and said, "I would say getting a blowjob from your teacher is worth getting in trouble but don't worry, I'll take care of it." She left the store room motioning for me to follow her which I did. There was still 5 minutes before the bell rang signifying the end of sixth period. I followed her to the school nurse's office where she knocked on the door and let herself in.

Ms.Santiago was unquestionably the hottest faculty member in the school but Nurse Mapleton was the clear cut second hottest faculty member. She had red hair, prominent cheek bones and big juicy lips that were meant for sucking dicks. Where Ms.Santiago's best feature were her ass, Nurse Mapleton's best feature were her boobs. Her sky blue nurse's uniform could only do so much to contain them. I had never seen her in anything but uniform but her boobs were about the same size as coconuts, maybe even bigger.

Nurse Mapleton turned around in her swivel chair and asked, "Hello Benita, how are you doing today?" She smiled when she saw me and that made me a little worried as if she suspected something. I put on my best sick face and committed to it.

"I'm doing fine Nicole. I need you to do me a favor. Could you please write a note for Jake here saying he wasn't feeling well and was in here the last two periods?"

"That can be done." She reached for her notepad and fill out a form that she ripped out and handed it to me. As Ms.Santiago and me were leaving the nurse's room, Nurse Mapleton said, "I think we need to meet up for some drinks at O'Shaughnessy's today evening Ms.Santiago."

Ms.Santiago turned around and said, "Of course we are." The bell rang and the hallway began to fill with students. My final period was in the opposite direction of Ms.Santiago's classroom. She looked at me and said, "Well then Jake, I'll see you tomorrow. This goes without saying but you can not tell anyone about what happened," and she walked off. I was staring at her ass when I heard someone clear their throat next to me that took my attention away from Ms.Santiago's ass.

I looked and saw Nurse Mapleton leaning against the doorframe with her arms crossed under her boobs pushing them up. "That piece of paper won't help you if you're late for your next class. I suggest you get moving Jake." I nodded and walked towards my next class.

I had PE for my last class of the day and this was also the only class Tyler, Ray, Matt and I had in common. I just beat the bell and hurried to my locker and changed into my gym clothes. I met up with the boys who were already in the gym and Matt asked me, "Dude, where were you for 5th period World History? Mrs.Meijer busted my ass since I had no clue where you were."

Ray asked me the same question except for 6th period College Prep. I told them I wasn't feeling well and was in the nurse's office. "You good? You don't look like your normal self."

"Yeah, I'm good. Just a little tired. I'll get an energy drink from the convenience store near the workshop when I pick up my car. That should fix me up." Ray frowned as he was strictly against anything that wasn't good for your body. He tried getting all of us to follow his diet but he gave up once he realized it was pointless.

Mr.Dodd, their PE teacher, called on the quartet to be quiet so he could get on with his class. Once Mr.Dodd was in the flow of things, Tyler whispered, "How did it go with Ms.Santiago? Did one of you fantasies finally happen? adding a chuckle at the end.

I didn't bother to think and aggressively responded to him, "Fuck off Tyler! You know nothing happened. Now why don't just shut up and pay attention. Ok?" I realized I was a little too harsh and went to apologize but before I opened my mouth, he laughed it off saying, "Relax man. I'm just messing with ya."

Tyler may have an annoying side to him and not hesitate to turn any situation sexual the first chance he gets but you can't stay mad at him. That boy could not get angry or hold a grudge even if his life depended on it. That was one of the biggest reasons why he became my new best friend.

Rest of the class went as expected as Mr.Dodd covered all the safety rules and regulations for the gym equipment. At the end, he called the students who he suspected did not pay attention to quiz them and that included Tyler and me. We failed miserably which earned us a scolding from him which we heard through one ear and let out the other.

The bell rang and all the students rushed out to get to whatever they had planned for after school with Matt and Ray among them. Tyler and I took our time as we slowly walked to where the car was parked. Tyler asked if I wanted a ride to the workshop which I declined since it was only a few blocks from school and I needed some time to wrap my head around what happened with Ms.Santiago.

I was so deep in thought that I walked past the workshop and had to walk back to the workshop. I spotted my 2020 Camaro and walked towards it. I was walking around inspecting it, when Eugene, the owner of the workshop, came up to me.

"She's all fixed Jake. Didn't cause as much trouble as last time but she sure did make us work hard." He ran by everything he had did with the car to get it back to working condition. I reached for my backpack to pay him when he said, "Oh no, you're all good. Your dad stopped by last week and paid for the repairs. All you got to do is get behind the wheel and drive her out of here," as he tossed me the keys.

I thanked him and was on my way to Sydney's house. It was twenty minute drive from the workshop to her house but it took me 10 extra minutes since there was construction going on. I pulled up to her house and rang the doorbell. Sydney opened the door and said, "Cool, now we're just waiting on Ray and Matt." I followed Sydney to her back patio where Tyler and Soniya were relaxing on the pool chairs and Zoe was laying down on a sofa in front of the fireplace. Sydney took a seat on the chair next to Zoe while I sat on the chair opposite to Sydney.

While Tyler and Soniya were busy talking, the three of us were on our phones. Sydney got a FaceTime call and she went inside the house for privacy. I didn't know who it was but she sure was happy when she got the call.