Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured I needed some time to think about it and let myself enjoy Home Ec for the first time in a while. We had just started the cooking unit and I had always wanted to learn how to cook. We just went through the cooking basics, such as measurements, kitchen safety, dining etiquette and so on.

I zoned out midway through the class as all I could think about was Madison. Lunch couldn't come soon enough. The second the lunch bell rang, I took out my phone waiting for Madison's text. It took a couple of minutes but she finally texted.

Madison: Meet me in the girls locker room

Jake: Girls locker room? Isn't there anywhere else?

If I had been caught in the girls locker room with Madison, I easily would have gotten suspended and maybe even expelled. I was about to text Madison that we could just meet up later, at a safer spot. As much as I wanted to make out with Madison, the risk wasn't worth it. But the next text I got changed my mind. She had sent a picture of her in a lacy light blue bra.

Madison: Girls locker room. NOW

I didn't even reply as I wanted to get there as fast as possible. I took the long way around which meant going to the boys locker room, then the gym and then the girls locker room. I carefully entered the locker room being cautious just in case someone else had came in the time it took for me to get there. I peeked around the wall and saw Madison still in her bra sitting on a bench.

"Madison."

She jumped on hearing my voice and said, "You idiot. You scared me."

"Sorry, my bad."

"Get over here already. We don't have any time to waste," as she stood up. I walked over to her and we started to kiss. I had her backed up to the lockers when she stopped me and said, "Follow me."

She went inside Mrs.Cavanagh's, the girl's gym teacher, office and sat on her desk with her legs inviting me to stand between them. I happily accepted the invitation and we resumed making out. My dick was rock hard and I had no doubt that she could feel it pressing up against her crotch.

I then felt her hand slide into my sweats and grab my erection. "Why don't we take your friend out to play?" I nodded and helped her take my cock out. "You have a nice cock Jake. What should I do with it? Do you want me to stroke it for you?" With the seductive tone she was talking with, I almost came on the spot. Luckily, I had the control to hold it back.

She started jerking me off with both hands as we started kissing again. I had felt her up over T-shirts before but never while she was just wearing a bra. Feeling the soft skin of her boobs while she was jerking me off was pure bliss.

She then said something that made me even more excited. "Why don't you take my bra off?" I didn't hesitate as I reached around her back and snapped off her bra. She slipped her bra off and went back to giving me a handjob.

My instincts took over and my head went down to her chest and took her right nipple into my mouth and started sucking on it. My left hand went to her left boob and started playing with it. My index finger traced her nipple while squeezing her boob. After a few minutes, I swapped as I had my mouth on her left boob and my hand on her right boob.

Her alarm went off and she said, "Shit, lunch is halfway done. We only got 15 minutes left." It didn't even take 5 minutes of her stroking me before I warned her, "I'm about to cum."

She slid off the desk and got on her knees. I had the most heavenly sight as I saw her topless, jerking me off with both hands while she looked up at me. That was enough to push me over the top as I started spraying her with cum. She had done a good job aiming my cock so that her face remained free of cum. She gave me a few more slow strokes to make sure my balls were completely drained.

I took a minute to admire the view. Her chest was covered in my cum, which was slowly making it's way down her body. She said, "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"Are you serious?" She nodded and I frantically searched for my phone in the pockets of my sweatpants that were bunched around my ankles. I found it and took a few quick photos of her. I made sure the photos were perfect so I could use them later.

She then got up and reached for the tissue box and cleaned herself off. She tossed me the tissue box as well as the tissues saying, "Your cum, your job to get rid of it." She put on her bra and t-shirt and she left me alone in the girls locker room without saying anything else.

I cleaned myself and pulled up my boxers and sweats. I stuffed all the used tissues into my pocket and after making sure the coast was clear, I left the girls locker room. I went to the boys bathroom to flush the tissues.

I checked my phone and lunch was about to end so I decided to head to my next class early. As I was walking, I ran into my friends who questioned me where I was. I lied and told them I was in the library finishing off some work. I wasn't sure if they bought it but they stopped asking me questions.

The next two periods went by in a flash as I was still living off the high of what happened during lunch. During last period, Tyler was grilling me with questions about where I was during lunch. I hated not being able to tell him about Madison, but Madison and I had an unspoken agreement about not telling anyone. I felt even worse since Tyler had been pretty much an open book about his sex life. I stuck to my story and eventually Tyler backed off with the questions.

SATURDAY - JAKE

Tyler, Soniya, Zoe and I were waiting at my house for Matt, to go to the fair. The fair had started yesterday evening but we all went with our families instead of each other on the first day. Sydney had fair duty since she was on the committee, so she would already be there. Ray would also be there as he took his grandma before it got too dark. Matt finally arrived a little past 5:30 and the five of us piled into my car. We parked a few blocks away and walked to the entrance of the fair. Sydney was waiting for us and handed us our discounted tickets and we entered the fair. Sydney said, "I have about an hour left before I'm free. I'll text you guys and we can meet up somewhere." She then left us and the rest of us walked around a bit.

None of us did any of the rides yesterday, so we decided we would try to go on as many of them as possible today. The lines were still long but we figured they would get shorter as the families started to leave. In the meantime, we hit up some of the booths to play games. We ran into Ray and his grandma and Ray said, "My neighbors are waiting by the exit to take Granny home. I'll meet up with you guys right after." Matt decided to accompany Ray and his grandma while the remaining 4 of us stayed playing games.

At around 7, Sydney texted Zoe to let her know she was free and to meet her by the ferris wheel. We spotted her already standing in line and told us to join her. Ray had a fear of heights and said he would just walk around while we rode it. We decided to go on something else but Ray forced us to get on the ride. He said, "No reason you guys shouldn't have fun because I'm scared. Go ahead. I'll see what other rides are there that won't make me shit my pants," adding a laugh at the end.

The people behind Sydney were kind enough to let us cut them so we could join her near the front of the line. The line moved quickly and soon we were at the front of the line. The ride operator told us, "Alright, 3 more of ya get in this one."

He was a middle aged man who seemed to be a bit drunk. He looked like he was forced to be here instead of his own will.

Sydney then said, "We're here as a group of 6. Can we just get on the next one? Maybe there's a trio behind us that could get on instead."

The operator couldn't care less and said, "Either you and two of you friends get in the cabin or get out of line. I'm being paid to fill up the cabins. Not to make sure you ride with your friends. Now get in or get out, you're holding up the line."

Sydney was ready to fight but we calmed her down. Soniya said, "Relax Sydney, it's fine. Don't let this ruin the mood. You three go ahead, we'll get on the next one."

Sydney gave the operator the death stare as she got on the cabin with Matt and me behind her.

The ferris wheel began to move and that's when I noticed who was in the cabin with us. It was Amanda Booker, Jessica Gutierrez, and Felicity Jones. They were seniors when we were freshman. They were also three of the hottest girls I had ever seen.

Jessica was the ring leader of the trio and she had a curvy body. She had big tits and an ass that was just as big. Personally, I thought she had a perfect body.

Amanda had the biggest tits out of the 3. They could act as her own personal floatation devices. She had a cute butt but everyone is always too busy drooling over her tits to notice her ass.

Felicity Jones had the best ass out of the group. She was the star volleyball player of our school when she played and her ass is a testament to that. She wasn't flat chested but she was much smaller than Amanda and Jessica in that department.

Jessica looked at Sydney and asked, "Aren't you Chance's little sister?"

Amanda said, "I don't know about little Jess," referring to Sydney's boobs.

Sydney's cheeks burned red and shyly said, "Yeah, I'm his sister." I had never seen Sydney shy before. She was usually the most confident person in the room ready to face anything. But I guess she had never had someone talk about her boobs that openly before in front of others.

The three older girls laughed at Sydney's reaction and Jessica said, "We were in the same graduating class as him. How is he? What is he up to now? I haven't talked to him in ages."

Sydney composed herself and looked like she was back to being the normal Sydney. "He's in New York doing his undergrad in business. He's doing ok. He's graduating this year and supposed to join the family business."

Felicity said, "He's the heir to the throne, huh?"

Sydney replied, "Not quite. I'm sure I can do better than him. Just a matter of if I actually want to run the business."

Even though Matt and I knew who they were, they did not know us at all. We introduced ourselves and then started talking about Sommerville High and shared stories from our times there.

We had reached the top and the operator gave each cabin some time so the occupants could enjoy the view and take pictures. We had been up there for a while when Sydney said, "This is weird. We should be moving already."

The intercom crackled and a female voice said, "Sorry folks. Looks like something went wrong. Give us a few minutes to check it out." None of us were worried by it and were happy to take advantage of the extra time at the top.

Another 5 minutes passed before the intercom went off again, the operator gave an update, "We got some bad news for you folks. The problem is more complicated than what we can fix. We had to call the service worker and he said he'll take half an hour to get here."

Now, I did start to worry and I could see some uneasiness set in on everyone's faces but no one had gone full out panic mode yet.

No one had said a word since the operator had given the update but the silence was broken up by Jessica. She said, "How about we play a game? Something to calm down everyone's nerves."

I agreed with her and said, "Sounds good. It's not like we have a bunch of options anyway." She smiled at me and then looked at everyone else waiting for their confirmation. Everyone agreed to play the game.

Jessica said, "Ok, I was thinking we could play truth or dare," pausing for a while to see if anyone would object, which no one did. "And to make sure this is fun, we'll flip a coin. If it lands on heads, you do a dare, if it lands on tails, you do a truth. That way no one will keep choosing truth. Does anyone have a coin?"

Matt reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet. He found a quarter which he gave to Jessica. "Perfect. Now, who wants to go first?" No one volunteered which led to Jessica volunteering to go first herself. "Ok, I'll go first." She took the bottle of water from Amanda and spun it on the center of the floor. It landed on me and she said, "Ok, looks like you'll be asking me a truth or dare. Let's see what it'll be." She flipped the coin and it landed on Tails. She looked up from the coin and said, "Ask me something you really want to know Jake. And remember, I have to tell the truth."

A thousand questions popped up into my head and all of them were of the sexual kind. I hated having to go first without knowing the tone of the game. At the end, I decided to be safe and ask one of the staples of truth or dare, and I was not proud of myself. I asked Jessica, "Are you a virgin?"

The three seniors laughed at the question. After Jessica had stopped laughing, she said, "No, I am not a virgin." She then passed the coin onto Felicity.

Matt looked at me and even though he didn't say anything, I could tell he was not happy I wasted a golden opportunity with a question like that.

Jessica was in charge of bottle spinning and this time, it landed on Amanda. Amanda said, "Good. Now, I'll show you kids how to really play this game." Felicity flipped the coin and it landed on heads meaning she had to do a dare.

Amanda had a devious smile and gave Felicity her dare, "I dare you to get on all fours and have everyone spank you."

Felicity giggled and said, "Oh, you bitch. You better hope I don't get to give you a dare." She got on all fours, waiting for us to spank her. She was wearing black leggings made of a thin material that clearly outlined the exact shape of her ass. You could even see each individual cheek. If you focused, you could see that she was wearing pink panties.

Amanda got up and said, "I'll be the first one to spank you, you naughty girl." She rubbed Felicity's ass to prepare her for the spankings she was about to get. She then wound up and spanked her ass. Her ass rippled from the contact and this was beginning to feel like the start of a porn video.

Jessica went next, followed by Sydney. With only Matt and I being left, Amanda said, "You guys look strong. I want you both to spank her so hard that you're hands will be permanently tattooed on her ass."

Neither Matt or I wanted to go first even though I'm sure he wanted to spank her just as much as I did. Jessica then called me out to spank Felicity. I stood behind her and got my first good look at her bubble butt. I was hesitant but I hit just as hard as the girls did.

Felicity herself said, "A strong boy like you can surely do better than. Amanda spanked me harder than you." With her give me the green light, I put a little more oomph on my next spank and I may have went a little too hard.

Felicity moaned and lost her grip, almost slamming her face onto the floor of the cabin before catching herself. Sydney gasped at how hard I had spanked Felicity while Jessica and Amanda looked proud. Amanda said, "Now that is what I call a spank." She looked at Matt and said, "Let's see if you can top it, Red."

Felicity then changed her position so she was resting her forearms on the seat. This was a precautionary measure, as if she lost her grip again, she would crash into the soft cushioning of the seat.

Matt took his place behind her and Felicity said, "Please go for my other cheek. I think Jake bruised my left one." Matt said he would and reared back and spanked her harder than I did. Her body jolted forward from the impact and she let out an even louder moan than when I spanked her. She even started to tear up from the impact.

Matt immediately said, "I am so, so sorry. I didn't mean to go...."

Felicity stopped him and said, "It's fine, it's was a dare." Her ass was no doubt stinging and she waited for a while before sitting. She winced when she finally did sit, saying, "I don't think I'll be able to sit comfortably for a couple of days."

Matt got the coin next and the bottle landed on Sydney. Matt flipped the coin and it landed on tails. Jessica then told Sydney, "Your brother always asked good questions. Let's see if you're any good."

Sydney's competitiveness took over and she said, "Matt, my question is, if you had me completely at your will for 10 minutes, what would you do to me?"

The question itself wasn't sexual but the situation insinuated it was. I didn't think she would ask a question like that. This was even hotter than spanking Felicity because it felt more taboo.

Felicity then said, "Ooo, she is good. That was better than anything Chance ever came up with."

Sydney took pride in Felicity's comment and then asked Matt, "What are you going to do to me, Matt? I hope it involves that thing in your pants," in an innocent voice that made it even hotter.

Matt struggled for words till Sydney said, "C'mon, Matt. Whatever is said or happens in here, stays in here. Don't worry about me thinking of you differently when we reach the ground."

That gave him the assurance he needed and he said, "First, I'm going to make you strip till you're completely nude. Then I'm going to make you get on your knees and take out my penis. You're going to open your mouth and I am going to face fuck you till I cum in your throat. I'm going to pick you up and bend you over the seat and fuck you from behind and then cum all over your back. I'd then flip you around and suck on your big tits and if there's some time left, let everyone else have some fun with you." Matt had said everything so quickly and fluently it seemed like he had thought of this before.

Sydney smiled and in response to what Matt, said, "Forget about everyone else having fun with me. I don't think 10 minutes would be enough for what you want to do to me. Kind of makes me wish I didn't give you a time limit."

Amanda said, "Now, I'm starting to get turned on. Hurry up, I want it to get to my turn already."

I got the coin next and bottle landed on Sydney again. I flipped the coin and it landed on Tails again. Sydney wasted no time coming up with a question, and asked, "Jessica, Amanda and Felicity, you have to have oral sex with one, vaginal with one and anal with one. Who are you doing what with?"

Jessica said, "Ooo, I want to hear this."

I didn't feel any pressure to answer the question and answered calmly. "I think the most obvious answer is anal with Felicity. The other two are a toss-up and you can't go wrong either way but I think oral with Amanda and vaginal sex with Jessica."

Jessica said, "I want to know why you answered the way you did."

"Anal with Felicity because she has an amazing ass. I wouldn't mind swapping you and Amanda but I just kinda want to have sex with you more. No offense, Amanda."

Amanda put up her hands and said, "None taken. As long as I'm involved, I'm good."

Now Sydney was up and she got Dare and Amanda was the one who had to give it to her.

Amanda led up to the dare by saying, "You asked some good questions, now let's see if you're any good at actually doing." Sydney remained unfazed and looked ready to take any dare that was headed her way. Amanda then gave her the dare, "I dare you to eat me out till I cum."

Sydney said, "I've never done that before."

"I can't force you to do something you don't want. Guess we'll have to come up with a punishment instead."

"I never said I wouldn't do it. I just said I haven't done it before." Amanda smiled along with Matt and me. I had watched lots of lesbian porn before but this was going to be better than that.

Jessica said, "Ok, you guys take center stage. Everyone wants to get a good look at this." She swapped seats with Amanda and Sydney got on her knees between Amanda's legs. Amanda pulled off her shorts and panties and the game had just seen it's first serious bit of skin.

She put her legs up in the air, and told Sydney, "I'm ready whenever you are."