Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Reminder, I've never done this before. So, if I'm doing something right, let me know, if I'm doing something wrong, let me know." She took a deep breath and buried her face in Amanda's crotch.

It didn't take long for Amanda to tilt her head back and the cabin to be filled with moans and sounds of sucking and licking. Felicity said, "Looks like she's a natural."

I could feel the pre cum coming out my penis and I had to readjust myself to make it more comfortable. In fact, everyone in the cabin was turned on as both Jessica and Felicity were wiggling around in their seats and Matt was covering his crotch with his hands.

It took Sydney 10 minutes to bring Amanda on the brink of an orgasm. Her breaths got quicker and shorter and she was frantically saying, "Oh my God! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna..." She let out a loud moan and a stifled scream as her body twitched from the orgasm. Her eyes even rolled back into her head and the cherry on top was her squirting all over Sydney's face. It wasn't like in porn where she gushed everywhere but there was some force as it came out.

Once Amanda came down from her high, she grabbed Sydney's face and pulled it up to her and kissed her on the lips. "That has to be the best any girl has ever gotten eat out before in HISTORY! You are amazing with your tongue," and gave her one more big sloppy kiss.

Sydney sat on the seat between Matt and I with Amanda's sex juices over her face. Amanda tossed her panties to her and said, "Clean yourself off with that. I'll go commando for rest of the night." Sydney cleaned herself off with Amanda's panties and I came a little at the sight.

The intercom came to life again, and we heard the operator say, "Service guy got a little delayed. He said he's 5 minutes out. Please be calm and once again, we're sorry."

Jessica said, "Good news for us." Sydney and I swapped seats and Jessica and Amanda swapped seats so we were sitting in the original order.

It was Amanda's turn and she got Dare and the bottle landed on me. Unlike the first time when I asked Jessica if she was a virgin or not, I knew the tone of the game now. I dared Amanda, "I dare you to flash your tits to the crowd below and yell as loud as possible."

She smiled and she lifted up shirt and pulled her big boobs out of her bra to show us first. I felt a little more cum leak from my penis. Then she went to the window of the cabin and started yelling at the top of her lungs. It wasn't the biggest ferris wheel, so even though we were at the highest point, we weren't high enough to a point where people couldn't see or hear us. We heard some whooping and cheers from the crowd below. She did this till she couldn't yell anymore and she took her seat. Unfortunately, she put her tits away.

Jessica was up next and she said, "I hope I get something good this time," and flipped the coin. It landed on Tails which made her sigh and say, "Another Truth, let's see who's asking me," and spun the bottle. It landed on Felicity.

Felicity smiled and asked, "What happened during this past spring break? Specifically on your birthday."

"You bitch, you already know what happened."

"I do but they don't," as she pointed her finger at Sydney, Matt and me.

Jessica was staring at Felicity with a smirk. She then turned her attention toward us and said, "During spring break, specifically on my birthday, I was fucked by 2 guys at the same time and it was the best hour and a half of my life. But that's not all, later that night, me and this girl right here," as she pointed at Amanda with her thumb, "We found a nerdy college freshman and gave him the best hour of his life. Isn't that right?"

Amanda smiled and said, "You bet we did."

Jessica then looked back at Felicity and asked, "Happy?" Felicity simply smiled back at Jessica.

As much as I wanted to believe it because how hot it was, there was no way that was real. I said, "No way that happened. That sounds like your standard made up spring break story."

Jessica laughed and said, "You don't believe me? See if these will change your mind." She unlocked her phone, pulled up her gallery and gave it to me. Sydney and Matt crowded next to me to get a look also.

There were pictures and videos of Jessica getting fucked by 2 guys. The first photo was her in doggy style, sucking one cock and another one fucking her from behind. The next photo was her riding one guy and with the other guy presumably in her ass. There were a few other photos and videos and I had to stop before I blew my load in my pants.

I handed the phone back and said, "Sorry for doubting you."

Sydney asked, "Aren't there any photos of you and Amanda fucking the nerd?"

Amanda replied, "Nope, we were too busy to take any photos."

That's when something clicked in my head, "Wait a minute, who took those photos?"

Felicity laughed and raised her hand and Jessica said, "I thought we were each bringing a guy back to fuck but it turns out a 3some was her birthday present to me."

The game resumed and Felicity was up next and she got dare. Before we could spin the bottle, the intercom went off again and the operator gave good news to everyone else but it was bad news to us. "We got it fixed, we'll get you down in no time." Just like the operator said, the ferris wheel started moving and soon we were on the ground.

The six of us walked together for a bit and exchanged numbers. Jessica, Amanda and Felicity then went their own way leaving Sydney, Matt and I standing there, wondering if that actually happened or if it was a shared dream.

We saw Tyler, Soniya, Zoe and Ray walking towards us. It turned out we were the last ones to get on the ride as it was full. So Tyler, Soniya and Zoe ditched the line to hang out with Ray. They only found out we got stuck later.

Tyler said, "Yo, some girl flashed her tits from the top of the ferris wheel. And boy were they nice." Soniya punched him on the arm and he rubbed it and said, "But yours are better," earning himself another punch from her.

We hit up a few more rides as a group and then found a table where we got some food and sat down to eat. The crowd had begun to thin out and we figured it would be the best time to get some group pictures. Sydney led us to the best looking spots and Zoe coached strangers to take the perfect picture for us.

Since I had the newest phone, all the photos were taken on my phone. Tyler asked for my phone so he could AirDrop the photos and I gave it to him. Half an hour later, the security said it was closing time and started kicking everyone out.

Sydney and Ray left in their own cars, while the others came back with me since their cars were at my house.

We reached my house and Tyler asked Matt and Zoe, "Can one of you drop off Soniya? I think I'm gonna hang out with Jake for a while." Tyler and I haven't hung out, just the two of us in a while since he started dating Soniya so I welcomed it.

After the others had left, Tyler and I went inside my house. My parents were watching TV downstairs and we stopped to say hi before going upstairs to my room. Once inside, I said, "Man, it seems like it's been forever since you and me have hung out. You got a girl and now you're too busy for you boy, huh." adding a sarcastic flair to the last part.

'I'm not the only one who has a girl."

I was confused and I asked, "What do you mean? You know I'm single. If I ever got a girlfriend, hell, even if I have a crush, you're the first person I'd tell. You know that."

"Ok, so Madison Hill isn't your girlfriend or crush?"

How did he know about Madison? Since he already knew, there was no point in playing dumb, so I asked him, "How do you know about Madison?"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone and showed me his screen. On it was the picture I had taken of Madison covered in my cum.

"How did you get this?" I asked in a worried voice. I thought I may have accidentally sent it to him and was scared others may have got it too.

"When I was airdropping the pictures from the fair, this was included in the photos. I swear it was by accident."

That made me feel a little better but I was still worried.

Tyler saw my face and said, "Dude, I'm just fucking with you. You think I was upset you didn't tell me you were sleeping with Madison freakin' Hill. Hell no! I'm happy for you man. But I do have one question, why did she choose you? I mean, no offense Jake, but she is way out of your league."

"Just to be clear, we haven't had sex yet. We've mostly been making out and that picture is right after she gave me a handjob. We haven't done anything more than that. As for why me, I actually don't know." I had let my dick do the thinking that I hadn't even thought of why Madison Hill was doing all this stuff with me. It hadn't mattered before but now I felt like I needed to know what her motive was. Am I just her boy toy? Does she have feelings for me? A whole wave of thoughts crashed into my head.

Tyler saw me deep in thought and said, "Dude, if I was you, I don't even wanna know why and be happy. She let you cum on her, I don't think you're that far off from having sex. You lucky son of a bitch." As he raised up his hand for a hi-5 and I did but it was more out of courtesy than celebration.

I was lucky but I didn't know how lucky. I didn't want to be some toy she used and then threw away when she was bored or found someone else. I made up my mind that I would have a talk with Madison to figure out what was going on.

Tyler asked, "Anything else you've been hiding from me, bro?"

I thought of Ms.Santiago but I knew I couldn't tell him about that. Not because I didn't trust him, but out of respect for Ms.Santiago. But there was one thing I could tell him about.

"Remember when you said a girl flashed her tits from the ferris wheel? That was because of me." I then told him about the whole game of truth or dare while stuck up on the ferris wheel.

"Jake Rosati, you have no idea what I would do to swap lives with you"

I laughed at him and said, "My life does seem to be going pretty good right now, but you got Soniya. She's amazing."

"She is but I'm a horny high school boy. I want to have these crazy things happen to me too. Don't get me wrong, the sex with Soniya is great but it's repetitive. Nothing like playing truth or dare with three seniors and 2 best friends while stuck on a ferris wheel. I feel like I've caged myself."

We really didn't have anything specific to talk about after that but we talked for a long time. My mom knocked on the door and asked, "Tyler, will you be spending the night? I can get the guest bedroom ready for you."

Tyler laughed and said, "No thanks, Mrs.Rosati. I'm going home, now, if you're son was an attractive female, then I would have stayed." Tyler had a good relation with my parents and him making jokes like that were a common occurrence. My mom smiled and wished us both a good night.

Tyler got up from his seat and said, "Well man, I'm gonna get going. It was nice catching up. And keep me in the loop. I'm happy that my best friend is living the high school life I imagined having." He let himself out through the garage and I laid in the bed thinking about everything that was going on before dozing off.

-----------------------------------

Thanks for the incredible reception for the first chapter. I've seen your comments and will do my best to fix them. You guys may have noticed how I specify 'JAKE' throughout the story. My plan is to write from the perspective of multiple characters. Maybe it's whole chapters dedicated to a single character, like the first two chapters, or maybe include multiple perspectives in the same chapter.

I hope you like Chapter 2 as much as Chapter 1 and I look forward to reading your comments and feedback.