Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake and his friends find unexpected fun at the Autumn fair.
9.9k words
4.65
18k
13

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+

-----------------------------------

SUNDAY - JAKE

Autumn had fully descended upon the town. All the green leaves turned into yellow, orange, and red leaves. The weather was perfect as it wasn't too hot or too cold. That is what made autumn my favorite season.

However, this autumn didn't feel the same. My mind wasn't in the space to enjoy the season, and Ms.Santiago was to blame. After she had given me a blowjob on the first day of school, my expectations had run wild. But, for the rest of the week, nothing happened, and she even ignored me outside of the standard teacher-student interactions.

This made me furious, sad, and disappointed, among other things. Since she wasn't talking to me in person, I texted her, but she didn't even read my text. Day by day, my hopes for another sexual encounter between us faded; it had been a month, and I had lost almost all hope.

One good thing that had been going for me was Madison Hill. We had been hanging out recently, and every single time ended with us making out. The last few times, she had even let me feel her up over her clothes. I texted her to see if she was down to meet up.

Jake: Hey, want to meet up in the evening?

Madison: Not feeling like it today. Maybe some other day

Jake: How's your day going?

Madison: Hasn't started. Still in bed. WBU?

Jake: Same

My mom knocked on my door and said, "Jake, honey, get ready. We have to go to Sunday mass."

Jake: Got to get ready for church. See you tomorrow

Madison: Bye

I carried out my morning rituals, changed into church clothes, and waited downstairs for my mom and sister. My dad and I talked while waiting for them to come downstairs. It was about the NFL season and the games later today.

Once my mom and sister got ready, we piled into my dad's car and headed to Church. We took our seats just as the mass started, and I proceeded to zone out for the next hour.

Our church offered snacks and beverages in the parish hall after mass and everyone would gather there to catch up. I grabbed a cinnamon roll and looked for Sydney, the only other person in the group who came to my church.

She found me first, and we sat on a bench outside the hall. We were just talking about random stuff when she got a notification on her phone. She checked it and a smile came up on her face. She got so absorbed in texting that she didn't hear me calling her name. I had to flick her on the arm for her to get back into the real world.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What were you saying?" she asked me as she put her phone away.

"Ok, I need to know what's going on. Who is that?"

"Who is who?"

"The person you're texting that you're head over heels for."

"What?" as she started blushing. "No, I'm not. It's no one. It's just a friend." She tried changing the topic by saying, "Are you excited for Autumn Fair? You know I'm on the committee this year, right? This is going to be the best Fair ever."

"Yes, yes, and I'm sure it will be," answering her questions. I wasn't letting her off the hook. I asked, "So, who is this person you say is just a friend?" using air quotes when I said, friend.

She sighed and said, "You are so annoying. Fine, I'll tell you."

Little kids started filling the hallways to play, so we decided to walk to the church's garden where we wouldn't be disturbed. We sat by the fountain, and she started to tell the story.

"So, this past summer, I went to Greece for our family business's annual trip. You already know that." I nodded my head, and then she continued. "I was hoping I could get myself a Greek man, but I struck out. However, on the 3rd day of the trip, there was a dinner, and I saw this good-looking guy I had never seen before. I asked one of my dad's PAs, and she said he was a recent college grad who joined the business right out of college. I used my charm, and we went to his room and fucked. And I mean FUCKED. That was the best sex I ever had, hands down, no questions asked."

"But this seems like it's more than you hooking up with him. You genuinely look like you're interested in him. Smiling when texting him, ignoring everything around you. Sydney, are you in love with him?"

"No, no, no, not yet at least. I just wanted this to be a casual fling. Maybe have a friends-with-benefits thing going on, but after we had sex, he asked me to get breakfast with him the in the morning. He looked like he wanted to do it too, not like he felt he had to because we had sex. So we got breakfast, and he's more than just a good lay. We spent the rest of the trip together when we could and have been in contact since."

"I'll hand it to him. Sleeping with the boss' daughter a few months into the job requires you to have some big balls." Once I said that, I noticed a change in her expression. "Sydney, he does know that your dad owns the business right? That you're the boss's daughter."

"He may know...but I haven't told him personally."

"Sydney! He has to know he's putting his career on the line for you."

"I know, I know, but I just don't know how to tell him. And if everything will come to an end."

Before I could say anything, she got a text on her phone. I asked, "Is it him?"

"No, I have a committee meeting I have to get to. Talk about this later?" I nodded and she said, "You cannot tell anyone. I haven't even told the girls yet."

I said, "Don't worry about me telling anyone." We walked out of the garden, and as soon as we got out, we saw Courtney talking with a few people. Other than Sydney, Courtney is the only person from school that came to my church.

She came over to us and said, "Hi, guys. How are you doing?"

Sydney replied, "Doing good. I'd love to talk, Courtney, but I'm in a rush. See you guys in school tomorrow. Bye!" Sydney then walked off to go to her meeting.

Courtney then said, "You guys are cute together."

I couldn't help but laugh and then said, "Thanks, but we're not dating. We've just been great friends for a long time."

"Oh," she said with a puzzled look, "But you guys came from the garden."

Now I understood why she said that. Ironically, the church's garden was one of the town's most popular hookup spots since the hedges gave privacy and the church was usually empty at night. The priest would always complain about chasing couples out and finding used condoms all over the garden. Nothing changed as his warnings and pleas were ignored.

I clarified by saying, "We did, but all that happened was talking, nothing else." Her mood lightened up a bit, and we started talking. Courtney and I had made small talk before, but recently, we've been having actual conversations.

I was fully invested in the conversation when I heard my sister from a distance yelling, "Hey, Stupid, let's go. We've been waiting for you forever. We even called you. Why do you even have a phone if you won't pick up?"

I checked for my phone but didn't have it on me. "Must of left it in the car. And seriously? You're calling your younger brother stupid in the house of God. Tsk, tsk, tsk, Dani. God is disappointed in you," in an attempt to rile her up even more.

"Shut up. Now let's go. Mom and Dad are already in the car." I said goodbye to Courtney and walked with my sister to the car, having a typical sibling argument as we walked.

We were arguing even as we got into the car, to which my mom asked, "Guys, can't you at least try to act nice to each other in public? You're both grown adults now. Try acting like it."

My sister beat me to the punch, "He's still a little annoying brat," which started another round of arguing. My mom realized it was pointless and talked with Dad.

It was our Sunday tradition to get breakfast at IHOP after church. We parked the car, got inside, and got a table with no fuss. I checked my phone for the first time since the morning and saw Zoe had texted me a couple of times.

Zoe: Hey, are you free today?

Zoe: Helloooooo

Zoe: Ugh, I give up

Jake: Sorry Z, I left my phone in the car at church. Just saw your text now. What did you have planned?

Zoe: I ordered some art supplies from the art store in the Metrocenter. Didn't feel like going alone

Jake: I'm going to watch the Patriots game with my dad. Evening work?

Zoe: Yes, it does. See you then

We gave our orders to the waiter and started talking while our food was being prepared. I asked, "Is everyone going to Autumn Fair?"

My mom replied, "Not over the weekend. We have to attend Mr.Jefferson's wedding. We could go on Friday. I love the fried mac n' cheese balls." I had forgotten about the wedding and was worried I would have to miss going to the fair with my friends for the wedding.

Mom saw me looking worried and said, "Don't worry, only your Dad and I are going. You two can still go to the fair."

I sighed in relief, and Dani said, "I don't know if I'm going. Maybe if some of my high school friends are in town." She then went back to the topic of Mr.Jefferson, "So isn't this his 5th or 6th wedding?"

My dad joined the conversation, "I've lost count. I don't even understand how he's gotten so many women. He's not rich, is a pain to be around, and doesn't look good. Must be making up for it in some other department."

My mom, sister, and I knew what he meant, and it wanted to make me gag. Dani said, "Ewww, Dad. You just put a thought I didn't want in my head."

My mom giggled and said, "Should I go find out, honey?" My parents flirted for the rest of breakfast, completely ignoring that their kids were sitting in front of them. The thought of my parents having sex made this easily the least enjoyable Sunday breakfast I had in a while.

It finally ended when my dad said he needed to get home to nap before the Patriots game. We got home and had a couple of hours before the game started. I decided to finish schoolwork since I would be out with Zoe in the evening.

I finished my work just in time and headed to the living room. Everyone had taken their seats, and the game day feast was on the table. It was a tradition my dad had gotten from his dad just like his die-hard loyalty to the Patriots. My sister and I were also both die-hard Patriots fans and while my mom couldn't care less, she wouldn't miss it for the world as she called it 'quality family time.'

It was an exciting game but unfortunately the Patriots couldn't get the win. That was sure to put my dad in a bad mood till tomorrow. I went back up to my room and whipped out my phone to text Zoe.

Jake: Games done. Come to my house in 30?

Zoe: Give me 45

Jake: See you in 45 then

She had to pass in front of my house to get to Metrocenter so it didn't make sense for me to pick her up and then go to the mall.

Zoe texted me when she was outside and I let my parents know I was heading out. I got in her car and we took off to the mall. The drive was peaceful as people stayed in their homes on Sunday and we managed to get a good parking spot too. The art store was on the 2nd floor and since we were in no rush, we decided to take our time.

Zoe saw a clothing store and she dragged me in with her. We browsed the store for a while and had picked out a few clothes asking me opinions. We continued walking around and then she said, "Jake, could you maybe go somewhere else for a bit?"

"Why?" I asked confused. "You don't need my opinions anymore?"

"Not for this," as she pointed behind her. I looked and realized we were in the lingerie section. My face turned red, I nodded and walked out the store. I took a seat on a bench outside the store and went on my phone.

I sat there for almost half an hour till Zoe came out with a couple of bags in hand. I remembered that one of those bags may have lingerie in them and images of Zoe in lingerie filled my head. My cock started to press up against my sweats and before my bulge became to visible, I shook the thoughts out of my head. I had never thought of Zoe in a sexual way, I had even seen her in bikinis before but I never got this sort of reaction.

Zoe and I then hit up a few more stores along the way. My mind occasionally went back to the images of her in a bikini but I tried not to let it arouse me. We reached the art store and she said she was going to look around. Since I didn't share the same interest in art as she did, I told her I would be walking around the mall and to text me when she was done.

I hadn't been to the mall in years so I walked around to see what could occupy my time. I saw a video game store and spent some time playing on the consoles they had on display before getting looks from the employees. I took that as my cue to leave.

I continued exploring to see what else the mall had to offer when I saw Nurse Mapleton with some friends. I had the tiniest bit of hope that things with Ms.Santiago wasn't a one time thing and I figured if anyone knew anything, it would be Nurse Mapleton. I wasn't sure if it was the smartest decision but I was willing to risk it.

She saw me as I was walking towards her and said, "Hi Jake, how are you?"

"I'm doing good. How are you?" We chatted for a while before I asked, "Uhm, could I talk to you in private?"

I had no idea if she knew what I wanted to talk about but she told her friends, "Why don't you guys go on and I'll catch up with you later." Once her friends had left, she looked at me and said, "Food court?" I nodded and we took the escalator to the top floor where the food court was.

We sat down at a table and right away, she said, "I have a feeling I know what you want to talk about. So, why don't you get started."

I took a deep breath and said, "It's about Ms.Santiago." She nodded as if I had confirmed her suspicions. "I guess you already know what happened. And I've been trying to figure everything out. If she regrets it, does she want to continue?" and I went on to ramble for several minutes before she stopped me.

"Jake, listen to me. First of all, I'm not sure if I should be talking to you at all about this. I can tell this is really affecting you and the nurse inside me is aching to help out."

I opened my mouth to start talking again but she held up her index finger to tell me to keep quiet. She then continued, saying, "I will tell you that she does not regret what happened at all. In fact, she actually loved that it did happen." My face lighted up with excitement and happiness. I felt relieved after hearing what she had said.

"But..." and just like that I was back to being sad and disappointed. "You should know that it was risky and if you guys do continue, you would be playing a dangerous game." I had been so horny that I didn't even think of the consequences. I was angry at myself for being so stupid and putting Ms.Santiago in a tough spot. I didn't want her to ruin her life just so I could feel better.

Nurse Mapleton got up to leave and said, "Don't worry Jake. I'm sure everything will happen just the way it's supposed to," with a mischievous smile. I had concentrated so hard on the topic of Ms.Santiago that I didn't notice how sexy Nurse Mapleton looked. She was wearing a low cut sweater that showed off plenty of cleavage and tight jeans that showed off her ass in a way her nurse's uniform couldn't.

I looked at my phone and realized it had been almost an hour since Zoe and I split up, so I gave her a call and she said she was almost done. I went back to the art store where she had quite the haul of art supplies.

We decided to get dinner from the food court and after eating, carried all the stuff she had bought to the car. The car ride back was peaceful as we listened to music with the occasional word said here and there.

We reached the front of my house a little past 9 and we said our goodbyes. I used my house key to get in and no one was downstairs. I figured they went to bed early and I went upstairs to my bedroom. On the way to my bedroom, I saw my dad sleeping in the guest bedroom. I knew my dad wasn't pleasant to be around when the Patriots lost, but was he really that bad that Mom had to kick him out of the bedroom.

MONDAY - JAKE

For the first time in a weeks, I woke up feeling good. Talking with Nurse Mapleton had really helped a lot. After getting ready, I headed downstairs where my mom and sister were at the table.

I asked, "Where's dad?" My mom had something under her breath which I didn't quite catch.

My sister replied, "He left early for work."

My mom got up and said, "Have cereal for breakfast, I didn't make anything today." She then walked back up the stairs.

Whenever we had cereal for breakfast, it was a sign Mom was angry and not to do anything to make it worse. I asked Dani hoping she had an idea and she said, "Remember at IHOP yesterday when Dad and Mom were flirting with each other." I nodded. "Mom was expecting to get some last night but didn't."

"Ok, stop! I do not want to hear anything more."

Dani always looking for ways to tease and torture me took advantage of the situation. "Oh, come on. You're telling me you never noticed mom's big boobs. She is sexy. Some of my guy friends even call her a milf."

I stood up from the table and said, "Gross! She's your mom too." I grabbed my backpack and left to go to school. Dani was laughing in the background knowing she had succeeded in torturing me and making me uncomfortable.

I got to school and found the group hanging by Tyler's truck. They were talking about the Autumn Fair and Sydney was telling us about the new rides, games, food and told us she managed to get us tickets for half price on Saturday. We heard the first bell ring and we headed to our homerooms.

As usual, Zoe and I walked together and since we had just hung out yesterday, there wasn't really much to say. Mr.Grayson was waiting at the door welcoming each of the students back from the weekend. When Zoe and I walked in, he welcomed us but then struck up a conversation with Zoe. I stood there like an idiot for a couple of minutes as both of them completely ignored me. I then took my seat and when the bell rang signifying the start of homeroom, the two of them ended their conversation and Zoe sat down at the desk next to me.

I asked her, "What was that about?"

"What was what about?"

"You and Mr.Grayson. You guys were talking like you're two childhood friends."

"No, we weren't. We were talking like a student and teacher normally talk." Mr.Grayson had started the attendance and I waited till he called our names before continuing the conversation.

"C'mon Z, you know you can tell me anything. Does someone have a crush on the new teacher?"

She punched me on the arm pretty hard and said, "No, I do not. Now, I suggest you drop it before I punch you again." I could tell she was serious and I let it go.

It had been over a month and I had made no progress at all. She was still very defensive whenever I talked about Mr.Grayson but what that meant to me was that she did have a crush on Mr.Grayson. All I needed now was for her say it.

The bell for first period rang and I headed to my class. My first two classes, as always, were pretty uneventful. I was fine with it because my next class made up for it. Since Madison and I couldn't make out during class, we talked, and I really enjoyed talking with her during Chemistry.

I liked doing the chemistry experiments, and in addition to talking with Madison, the class flew by. We had cleaned up our station and were waiting for the bell to ring when she said, "I'll text you during lunch and don't waste your time getting there."

"Getting where? And for what?"

"You know for what and I'll have to figure out where. I have a place in mind but I have to make sure it's safe." The bell rang just as she finished and the hallways filled up with students making their way to their next class.

I had Ms.Santiago next and I was a bit nervous. Even though Nurse Mapleton had explained the situation, I had no clue how to handle it. I was confused as to whether I should tell her I understand the situation or if I should just wait for her to do something.