Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say what now?" asked Soniya.

"I walked by Jake and Matt's room, and he was watching porn. It sounded like..."

"Can we drop this?" I asked.

"Yeah, guys. He's uncomfortable," Ray said, coming to my aid.

Tyler said, "That makes this so much better."

But before he could continue the teasing, Sydney entered the room, slightly mad.

"Who finished the hot water?"

Soniya shyly said, "Sorry about that, Sydney. We got carried away. If we knew the hot water took a long time to fill up, we would've been quicker."

"Ugh, you're making me regret letting you two have your room."

Zoe finally found something to watch on TV, and we all shifted our focus to the TV.

It was past 8, and despite the late lunch, everyone started getting hungry.

"What time is the pizza supposed to arrive?" asked Tyler.

"We said 9," Ray replied.

"9?! Where are the snacks?"

Tyler got up and started hunting for snacks to subdue his hunger.

Zoe said, "This movie isn't great, and there isn't anything better on TV. I saw some board games on a shelf over there. How about we play something till the food arrives?"

Everyone agreed, and Zoe went to the game shelf.

She came back 10 minutes later carrying a tower of games to play.

"Alright, I found Monopoly, Uno, Life, Yahtzee, and this."

I picked up a black pack of cards with the words `Queen Hoe` written in pink.

After examining the cards, I said, "This looks like a lady's night drinking game. And I think this is not even an official game."

"Yeah, I just googled it. Someone made it and is selling it on Etsy," said Zoe.

Sydney grabbed the cards from my hand and said, "Let me see them." Soniya and Zoe gathered on either side of her to check them out.

After a few minutes of going through the cards, Soniya said, "I don't think it'll be that bad, but I'll need something to calm my nerves."

"I got the perfect solution for that," replied Sydney.

She ran upstairs and came down with a bottle of tequila she bought from Mexico.

"My brother had this when we went to Mexico for vacation. He said it's the best tequila he's ever had and the fastest-hitting. Everyone down for it?"

We all looked at each other to see what we would say. Everyone nodded except for Ray, who was still thinking.

He then said, "I'm in, too. But please do not let me get as wasted as I did for Halloween."

"That, my friend, I will take care of," said Tyler.

"Uhm, no, you will not," said Soniya. "Last time you 'took care' of him, he vomited. Don't worry, I got you."

We all took a shot before starting the game.

There was a little pamphlet inside that had the rules.

Zoe read it out, "Alright, ladies, it's time to find out who is the Queen Hoe. Grab a bottle or two of your favorite alcohol and let the fun begin. Take turns reading a card from the shuffled deck. Decide as a group who best fits the card. That person takes the point while everyone takes a shot. At the end of the game, whoever has the most points is your QUEEN HOE!"

"This seems like the questions are meant for girls, though," Ray said.

Soniya replied, "Don't worry, we can change it to include guys."

I shuffled the cards and put them in the middle.

"Ready?" I asked everyone. "Who goes first?"

"I'll go," Sydney said as she drew a card.

"Let's see who the true-size queen is. Reveal the biggest tool you've worked with."

Tyler asked, "How will that work for guys?"

Soniya came up with the solution, "How about we do it separately? For girls, we'll do as the card says. For the guys, maybe we can do who has the biggest dick? Then give a point to each."

Zoe said, "Everyone has to answer honestly. No lying to get a point or to avoid a point. We're best friends, meaning we won't judge each other. Right?"

Everyone agreed.

"Okay, now for the fun part."

"We'll start with the girls first," said Sydney. "Soniya? Zoe? Either one of you want to go first?"

"8 inches," answered Zoe.

"Got me beat. The biggest I've taken is 7," followed Soniya, looking at Tyler.

Sydney smirked and said, "I'll take the point this round. I got you both beat. 8.5 inches."

"Alright, Sydney takes that. What about you boys?"

Tyler boldly answered first, "7 inches here."

I was shy, but after hearing Tyler's answer, I confidently said, "I don't know exactly, but I would say 7.5 inches."

"That's bull," said Zoe. "Every guy has measured their dick."

"I'm not saying I haven't. But I haven't measured recently."

"If he's unsure, we can't take his word for it," Tyler said.

Sydney intervened, "Hold on, hold on. Matt and Ray have yet to tell us how big they are. If one of them is packing, then it doesn't matter. Who's going next?"

Matt went next and said, "I'm with Tyler at 7."

"Okay, it comes down to you, Ray," said Sydney.

Ray was uncomfortable, and I was close to telling him it was okay not to answer. Before I could say that, he revealed how big he was, "9.5 inches, but like Jake, I haven't measured in a while."

Everyone's jaw dropped. The rumors were true, at least in Ray's case.

Zoe asked, "When's the last time you measured?"

"Last year."

"You were 9.5 inches last year, and there's a possibility you've gotten bigger? Holy shit! No doubt about who won that. The point is yours, Ray."

Sydney cheerfully said, "Everyone except for Ray and me, take a shot!"

The rest of us took a shot before moving on to the next card.

Tyler drew the card this time and read, "Experience matters. Tell everyone how many men you've made lucky."

"Basically, what's everyone's body count," clarified Soniya.

"Hold on," interrupted Syndey, "Are we only counting the number of people we went all the way with or fooled around with also?"

I remembered Ray telling me he was still a virgin, and I looked over at him. He looked at me, and I could tell he was worried about what others would think if they found he was a virgin.

For his sake, I suggested, "How about any sexual thing? Sex, handjob, oral, even seeing or touching body parts. Does that sound good?"

Once everyone approved, we revealed our answers one by one.

Tyler, Soniya, and Ray were all at 1, Matt and Zoe at 2, me at 7, and Sydney led the way with 8.

When I said my answer, Tyler looked at me, puzzled. I didn't know what to do, so I looked elsewhere.

Zoe looked at Sydney, saying, "Looks like you got this round too, Sydney."

Sydney avoided another shot while everyone else downed some tequila.

Continuing in the circle, Soniya drew the next card. "Everyone loves cake! Give this card to the person with the best ass," she read out. "I think we do two separate points for this one."

Tyler asked, "How do we decide?"

I didn't know how to answer. I had seen Sydney's bare ass and checked out Zoe and Soniya. I thought Soniya had the best ass, but I didn't want to say it for fear of everyone thinking I was a perv. Her being my best friend's girlfriend made it even worse."

Sydney offered a solution, "We're all comfortable with each other. How about we drop our pants just enough to show off our asses? Panties and boxers stay on."

We all looked at each other to see what they would say.

"Come on, guys," asserted Sydney. "It's not that big of a deal. Imagine we're in our swimsuits."

With the tequila in our bodies and the confidence of Sydney, we all thought it was a good idea.

We boys went up first. We stood before the fireplace, our backs turned towards the girls.

Sydney reminded us, "Remember, gotta keep them down long enough for us to decide."

All of us were exchanging looks when Tyler said, "Alright, boys! Let's get this over with."

We all pulled our pants down, exposing our boxer-covered asses.

I'm sure they took longer than needed only to make us uncomfortable, but after what felt like forever, they told us we were good.

After pulling our pants up, we took our original seats.

Soniya announced the decision, "Matt, congratulations. You've got the best ass among the boys."

Tyler beamed, "Alright, ladies! Let's see some beautiful booties. Line up for me."

Sydney and Zoe took the same position we did, and Soniya joined them after smacking Tyler on the arm.

"On a count of 3, drop those pants. And remember, keep them down long enough for us to decide," Tyler mockingly said.

"1, 2,....3!"

The girls dropped their pants to reveal their asses covered by their panties.

Zoe wore a pair of maroon boy shorts. Her ass looked better than I thought it would but still fell short of Sydney's and Soniya's.

Sydney wore hot pink panties that looked like a bikini bottom. Her ass swallowed up most of it, definitely doing her a favor.

While Sydney's ass was nice, Soniya took the cake. She wore black, high-cut panties. Her ass was nicely shaped, thick, and had the most jiggle when removing her pants.

As the girls did with us, we kept them like that longer than needed.

Ray said, "You guys can sit down now."

Sydney proudly asked, "Who has the best ass?" clearly expecting to win again.

Tyler announced, "Sorry, Sydney. Looks like you're taking a shot because the best ass here is the one I've been tapping. Congrats, babe!"

Sydney didn't think so, but she didn't voice any frustration. She poured herself her first shot since the game started and downed it.

Ray, Tyler, Zoe, and I joined her in taking a shot.

Before the next card was drawn, Ray advised us to drink water and eat some food to counteract the alcohol.

After a short break, we were going to resume the game when I got a text alerting me that the pizza would arrive soon.

I said, "Pizza is about to arrive. We'll pick up the game after we get it."

Tyler then suggested, "How about we make getting the pizza a little more interesting?"

"What do you mean?"

"We'll spin a bottle, and whoever it lands on has to get the pizza in their underwear."

This would be the most skin shown by anyone so far. Everyone was interested as long as it didn't land on them.

The decision was rushed by the pizza guy ringing the doorbell.

Tyler pushed everyone for an answer, and we gave the thumbs up.

He took a water bottle and spun it. After what seemed like an eternity, it landed on Ray.

We thought Ray would be reluctant to do it, but he got up, saying, "I can't believe I'm about to do this," and took off his clothes.

Once he was in his briefs, the bulge from his monster cock was prominent. He headed to the door to get the pizza.

I saw the girls all looking at each other, and Zoe said, "That boy is definitely over 10 inches now."

"Without a doubt," Sydney agreed.

Tyler said, "He makes me feel small, and I know I'm above average."

"Don't worry, babe. I prefer 7 inches in the long run."

"Are you saying you would want to try 10 inches?"

"I think most girls would want to. Am I right?" she asked Zoe and Sydney.

They both nodded their heads in agreement.

Ray returned with the pizza and put his clothes back on.

I asked, "Did the delivery say anything?"

"He was confused about why someone was wearing only briefs during winter. But, no, he didn't say anything."

Everyone got a slice of pizza before we resumed the game.

Zoe drew next, "A good facial routine is important. If you've taken a facial, you're spared from taking a shot," she read. "I'm guessing they don't mean the facial you get at a parlor."

I asked, "For guys, does that mean we can skip the shot if we have given a facial?"

"OH, HELL NO!" Sydney said passionately. "Giving a facial is nothing compared to taking one. I say all the guys have to take a shot this round."

"But, I've drunk almost every single round."

"Not my fault."

She redirected her attention to Zoe and Soniya and asked, "Are either one of you taking a shot with the boys?"

Embarrassed, they shook their heads.

Tyler raised his shot glass and said, "Bottoms up, boys!"

Ray and Matt followed him, and I reluctantly took my fifth shot of the night.

That finished the tequila bottle and, hopefully, the game also. I was having fun, but I was also super drunk.

Unfortunately, Matt reached for the cards and read out the next one. "Everyone likes a good adventure. Name the most exciting place you've had sex, least exciting, take a shot."

Not wanting to lose this round, I bent the truth a little and said locker room even though I only got a blowjob in the locker room.

Sydney said beach.

Tyler and Soniya both answered the pickup bed of a truck.

Ray, Zoe, and Matt answered bed, meaning they would take a shot, except we didn't have any tequila left.

"We have White Claws," Tyler suggested.

They each took a White Claw and chugged a respectable amount.

Zoe joined me in wanting the game to end, but everyone else wanted to keep going.

We agreed that the game would end after we completed a round.

Ray drew a card and read, "Sometimes being a sucker isn't so bad. Determine as a group who has the strongest head game."

I had first-hand experience with how Sydney sucked dick and heard about Soniya and Zoe sucking dick. And despite not being a level playing field, I would have to give the edge to Zoe. But I wasn't able to reason why without causing drama.

Tyler joked, "I wouldn't mind being the judge and letting all three of you give me head."

Sonyia reached for the closest item to her and was ready to launch it at Tyler's head before Tyler begged her not to.

"How do we decide this?" asked Zoe.

Matt replied, "In my opinion, a good blowjob comes down to three factors. Do you spit or swallow? Can you deepthroat? Is it sloppy? Why don't we go based on this?"

"Sure," all the girls responded.

Each of them answered the questions. All deepthroated and gave sloppy blowjobs, but Zoe was the only one who swallowed frequently. She won the point and avoided the shot.

We decided to do the same thing for the guys.

The rubric the girls came up with was, 'Does he stimulate the clit? Does he use his fingers and tongue equally? And, does he stimulate the clit(again)?'

We took each other's word for it, and I won the round.

I was happy because this was the final round. I took a card and read, "First isn't always the best. The person who lost their virginity youngest takes a shot. You were young, dumb, and full of cum."

After everyone revealed their answers, Sydney chugged a White Claw since she lost her virginity at the youngest age.

I was the first to leave the living room and head upstairs. I had a high alcohol tolerance, but the combination of tequila, White Claw, and tired from driving made me feel like throwing up.

I took a shower in hopes of it helping me with the headache I got from the alcohol. It did help a bit in calming my head and making it easier to sleep.

Exiting the bathroom, I saw Zoe waiting outside.

"Throw up everywhere?" she asked.

"I wish I did. Might have helped with this headache."

"You can always shove a couple of fingers down your throat."

"I think I'll leave the deepthroating to the experts."

She sarcastically smiled at me and asked, "Going to bed?"

"Yup."

"You're going to miss the ball drop."

"Oh, I forgot it was New Year's Eve."

I checked my phone, and there was still half an hour. "I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for it. Happy New Year's in advance, and good night."

Before I could walk off, she grabbed my face and kissed me. She didn't use her tongue, but it was also more than just a peck on the lips.

I looked at her, not sure what to say.

"It's New Year's. You have to kiss someone to ring in the new year."

Without saying more, she entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

I went to my bed to sleep, which I did pretty fast.

NEW YEARS

I woke at 8 AM and saw Matt asleep on the other bed. I brushed my teeth and went downstairs to see if anyone else was awake, which no one was.

The mess from last night was still laid out all over the floor, so I started to clean up.

About halfway through, my stomach started to grumble. I made myself a plate of toast and eggs and took a seat.

Tyler woke up and joined me at the table.

"Happy New Year, bud! You look like shit," I said.

"I must've slept 2 hours max. We celebrated the New Year with a bottle of champagne, stayed up till 2 for some reason, and then when we got to bed, Soniya practically demanded me to fuck her."

"That doesn't sound so bad."

"It didn't to me either. But after the first hour, I just wanted to sleep."

"Aw, boo hoo, you had too much sex. You know how entitled you sound right now," pulling his leg.

He looked at me but couldn't even come up with a retort.

Instead, he said, "Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Seven?"

Fuck. With all the drinking yesterday, I had forgotten I had revealed how many people I had fooled around with.

"I know your ex and Madison, but who are the other five?" he continued.

There was no way I could tell him about my sister and Ms.Santiago. Sydney would also be risky, but I could tell him about Hannah and Linda. I would leave out the part about my sister being there.

Even if I did tell him, he probably would've thought I was lying about being in an orgy, and I couldn't blame him.

Sighing, I said, "I can tell you about two, but not the other three. And I don't know if you'll believe me, but I promise you I'm telling the truth."

"Let me hear it."

I told him the story about going to Boston for Thanksgiving, and instead of it being Hannah, my sister's friend, I changed it to a friend of mine from Boston.

I'm unsure if he truly believed me, but he didn't ask me any questions. All he did was give me a fist bump.

We heard the stairs creaking and saw Sydney, followed by everyone else.

Zoe complained, "Sydney, do we have to get up this early? It's not even 10 AM yet."

"The earlier we go, the more time we get to ski without worrying about crashing into people. I know Matt and I are the only ones who can ski. It'll be less embarrassing for the rest of you, too. Fewer people to watch and laugh" replied Sydney.

"You're going to be the only one laughing at us, Sydney."

Under Sydney's constant pressure, we left the house in half an hour.

We drove up to the ski resort, where we checked in.

Sydney and Matt brought their skis and snowboard, respectively. The rest of us rented from the resort.

The instructor gave us basic instructions and told us there would be instructors on the hill if we had questions or needed help.

"Oh, don't worry about them. I'll have them looking like pros in no time," Sydney boasted.

We took the ski lift to the beginner hill, but Sydney left us in 15 minutes, saying it was disgraceful for her to ski on a 'kid' slope.

I told Matt, "You can go, too. I know this is way too easy for you. You don't have to worry about us."

"Ah, don't worry about it. I can check out the other slopes later. We're here to have fun as a group."

I appreciated him sticking around with us, knowing I would have pulled a Sydney. I figured he was out of his bad mood.

Around 1 PM, my stomach let me know it was lunchtime. I gathered Tyler, Soniya, Ray, and Zoe but couldn't find Matt.

I asked, "Did he go to the more advanced slopes?"

"More like he went to hit on that cute ski instructor," said Soniya.

Tyler said, "Don't worry, I'll bring him over."

Before we could stop him, he clumsily made his way over to Matt with his skis.

We sat Tyler talking to both of them. After a while, the trio walked towards us.

The ski instructor removed her ski goggles and mask to reveal a pretty face. She stuck out a hand, saying, "Hi, I'm Ari."

We introduced ourselves and invited her to tag along with us for lunch.

She asked, "Don't you have one more friend?"

"Yeah, but she's on another slope. We'll never find her," said Soniya.

"Oh, I can ask one of the other instructors to let her know. What was she wearing?"