Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You weren't wrong. He wasn't having the best of times leading up to the trip, and he did look happier once he met you today."

"Do you mind if I ask what was wrong?"

"It's a long story."

"I don't mind if you don't."

I told her about the fair, which led to Matt and I having sex with Sydney. Then, I revealed to her that Sydney and I had sex recently, and when I told Matt, he felt betrayed. That put him in a bad mood, leading to tempers flaring before the trip started.

She was more interested in the sex with Sydney than the problem with Matt. She asked, "Who knows about you two sleeping with Sydney?"

"No one."

"Risky game, Jake."

"I know, and apparently, I'm the only one who thinks so. Sydney doesn't think it's that big of a deal, and Matt thinks with his dick."

"If you're so scared, why did you do it the second time?"

"I mean, come on. I know you're a girl, but you know Sydney is hot. Any guy would be stupid to pass up a chance with her."

She giggled and said, "Fair point. Would you do it again?"

I hadn't thought about that. I knew the more I had sex with Sydney, we also risked getting caught. It was like having sex with Ms.Santiago. It was also what makes the sex great.

"Would you?" she repeated her question.

"I'm not sure. I want to, but I know it's a risk. If I knew how the group would react, it would've made the decision easier. Have you been in this situation before?"

"Having sex with one of my close friends behind my other close friends back? No, can't say I have."

I sighed and said, "Why is life so difficult?"

"No offense, but people are going through much worse situations than yours. Your problems are because you put your dick inside a pretty lady."

"I know."

There was a long silence, and she was getting up to leave. I enjoyed talking to her and didn't want her to go.

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me?"

"Are you going through anything? Any problems? Any dilemmas?"

She smiled and replied, "Nope."

"Nothing?"

"Not a thing. Good night, Jake."

"Good night."

Ari walked over to me and kissed me on the lips.

"What was that for?"

"I felt like you could use it."

She went back upstairs, leaving me alone.

JAN 2ND

Sounds in the kitchen woke me up. When I looked, I saw Ray, Zoe, and Ari busy making breakfast.

"Sorry, we tried being as quiet as possible," Ray said.

Zoe purposely dropped a pan and sarcastically said, "Oops."

"I hate you."

I joined them in getting breakfast ready, and the four of us ate breakfast as the others had yet to wake up.

After breakfast, Ari said, "I think I'm going to head out."

"You're not going to wait for Matt?" asked Zoe.

"No, I have to get back to the slopes. We're still busy with tourists."

"Any messages to leave for him?"

"Thanks for a good night."

"Not great?"

"Good."

"Ok, will tell him."

"Also, lunch is on me. You can swing by the restaurant before you leave town."

"Thanks, but I don't think we'll be able to make it. Half of us are still asleep, and all the packing and cleaning are left," I said.

"In that case, I'll have someone deliver it."

"You don't have to."

"Please, it's the least I could do. I haven't found a group of friends like you since my friends left town."

"If you insist."

"I do."

She hugged each one of us and got our numbers, promising to try to keep in contact.

Not long after Ari left, the others slowly started waking up.

We told Matt that Ari left, but he didn't care much. The way he acted yesterday, you would think he was head over heels for her. Turns out he was interested in a one-night stand.

The clean-up process started as we tried to leave it like we got it. With the cleaning and packing, we were behind schedule.

The food Ari had promised us had turned cold, and not wanting to waste time, we decided to eat it in the car.

We all piled in the cars the same way we did when we came here, and luckily for me, Sydney wasn't mad at Matt.

It was night when we pulled up to Sydney's house. No one spent long as we all went back to our own homes.

I got back home, and my parents asked how the trip was. I was tired from the past few nights of little to no sleep and driving, and they understood as they let me go to bed. The minute my head hit the pillow, I slept like a log.

My sleep was disturbed by Dani in the middle of the night. I had no clue what was going on. Still, deep in sleep, I wasn't sure what was happening or if it was a dream. Eventually, Dani left my room, letting me get back to sleep.

Fortunately, my sleep hadn't left me, and I slept till it was time to wake up.