Senior Year at Sommerville High Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all looked at each other, and as much as we loved Sydney, we decided this would be a great way to get back at her for ditching us.

Soniya and Zoe shared a ski lift down, Tyler, Ray, and I got on the next one, while Matt and Ari shared.

On the ski lift, Tyler said, "Figures that it would take a girl to get him out of his mood."

"At least he's happy," Ray said. "That's all that matters."

"You are a saint, Ray. He's been miserable around us all trip, but he sees a pretty girl, and now, he's happy again."

I laughed and said, "You do realize you described about 90% of the boys in the world. If you didn't have Soniya, you might have done the same thing. And you can't blame Matt. Ari is pretty."

"Oh, yeah? Add her to your list, then. Make it an even eight."

"She's not my type. Plus, Matt just got out of his funk. If one of us tried getting between him and a girl, he would not be pleasant to be around."

We reached the bottom of the hill and walked towards the restaurant. It was jam-packed, and we saw a long line of people waiting to be seated.

Not wanting to wait, I suggested, "Let's go to the town. It'll be quicker than waiting in line here."

"Don't worry. Just follow me," said Ari.

We followed her as she walked to the back and took us to a different seating area.

Most of the tables were empty, and there seemed to be more food.

"Welcome to the instructor's cafeteria," Ari announced. "All the ski instructors and other resort staff can eat here and bring guests as long as it's not too busy, which, luckily for you guys, isn't."

"You're the best, Ari! We're so lucky we ran into you!" Matt said.

Tyler whispered to me, "Is he trying to flirt? Cause he sucks at it."

I elbowed him in the ribs and walked to the food counter.

We all grabbed plates of food and sat at a table. Whenever Matt wasn't talking her ear off, we got to know Ari.

She was a local who was taking a gap year before going to college. Living in a ski town, she became an avid skier and was a part-time instructor before becoming full-time this year.

Ari was pretty. She was of Asian descent, but I wasn't quite sure which. She took off her jacket to reveal boobs that were nearly as big as Sydney's. Her hair was a dark brown with a slight curl.

She asked us, "Matt told me you guys are leaving tomorrow. Have anything planned before leaving?"

I answered, "Skiing mainly. We did find some places in town that we want to hit up. We might do that tonight."

"Oo, that sounds fun. What places?"

"Uhm, a Korean place caught our eyes. So did..."

Matt interrupted me and finished answering, "I also found this retro arcade and a cafe."

"Korean place and the cafe are good ideas. The arcade, not so much. Whenever I've been there, half the games don't work, and the other games barely work."

"What would you suggest?" asked Zoe.

"If you don't mind, can I tag along with you guys and act as a tour guide?"

None of us had anything against Ari, and we would be happy to have someone who knew the town to guide us. But we also knew Sydney. One thing you don't want to do is to make last-minute changes to Sydney's plans without her knowing.

"Of course!" Matt said. "Let me get your number so I can text you."

They exchanged numbers, and we finished our lunch.

We found an open seating area next to a fireplace and sat there to enjoy the warmth. Matt and Ari eventually went to the slopes to ski more.

As soon as they left, Soniya asked, "How angry do you think Sydney will be that Matt invited someone without letting her know?"

"Whatever it is, I'll take the over," Tyler replied.

"I don't think she'll flip out in front of someone else. Will she?" asked Zoe.

-------

We all looked at her, and she said, "Yeah, you're right."

With a full stomach and the warmth of a fire, I dozed off on the sofa. I was woken up by someone shouting, "What the fuck, guys?"

I opened my eyes to see an angry Sydney standing before us.

"You guys ditched me."

Since she was already livid, we told her about Ari, thinking she couldn't get any angrier.

Zoe and Soniya managed to calm her down. They went with her while she ate, leaving Ray, Tyler, and me.

Ray was showing us the pictures on his phone when Felicity called him.

He quickly cut the call, but Tyler had already seen it.

He asked, "Was that Felicity Jones? Why did she call you?"

Ray went on to explain everything between him and Felicity to Tyler. He even said things I hadn't known, like getting his first blowjob. They were dating but didn't put a label on it.

The girls had rejoined us, and we waited for Matt and Ari despite Sydney suggesting we leave without them.

Matt and Ari found us after the ski lifts closed for the day.

Ari took control and gave us a tour around town.

Our first stop was the cafe for hot chocolate. It wasn't anything special, but having a tasty hot chocolate in the cold weather was nice.

Ari suggested, "Why don't we build an appetite before hitting the Korean place?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" Matt asked eagerly.

"There's a winter adventure park. We can ice skate, sled, relax in some igloos, and other stuff.

Tyler said, "That sounds..."

"That sounds like a great idea, Ari!" Matt quickly said.

We went to a place a little bit out of town.

The adventure park was fun, and we spent more time there than expected. By the time we left, it was past 8 p.m.

We had dinner at the Korean place, and a day full of activity made us quite hungry. A lot of food was ordered, and we were sure the bill would be hefty. That made us decide to skip out on dessert.

But when we asked for the bill, the waiter laughed at us and said, "Bill? We never charge Ari and her friends."

"Why not?" Sydney asked.

"Because Ari owns the restaurant."

--------

"My parents own the restaurant," Ari clarified. "So, go ahead and order whatever dessert you want. It's on me!"

Tyler took full advantage of the offer, ordering two desserts for himself while the rest of us split desserts.

Sydney started to warm up to Ari after her grand gesture.

With our stomachs full, Ari said, "I have one last surprise for you guys."

We piled into the cars, and Ari took us to a remote location. After parking, we had to walk till we saw a hot spring.

"What is this place?" asked Zoe. "I didn't see this when researching what to do here."

"That's because we locals have kept this place a secret. We rarely bring tourists here, but you're cool and good at keeping secrets. Right?"

Matt said, "Of course we are."

"Alright, follow my lead."

She removed her ski gear until her bra and panties were all she wore.

It was a plain and basic matching black pair. Her boobs were big but a tad bit smaller than Sydney's. She also had a cute, round butt.

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asked. "Either way, I'm jumping in."

She jumped in the hot spring, and Matt followed her lead.

Tyler said, "We have to do this, guys. Who knows if we'll ever have the chance to do this again?"

He began stripping, followed by Soniya, and soon we were all in our undergarments and jumping into the hot spring.

I quickly checked to see what each of the girls was wearing.

Sydney wore a light pink bra and panties with flowers. Zoe's was dark green, and Soniya's was navy blue.

We all relaxed in the hot spring, enjoying the warmth.

Soniya asked, "Ari, what other secrets do you guys have?"

She laughed and replied, "I promise you, this is the only one."

"If I lived here, I would come here every single day. This is perfect," said Zoe.

"I thought so too when I found out about it, but trust me, you wouldn't want to," replied Ari.

"Why is that?"

"Let's just say thing gets a little out of hand."

"Can you be any vaguer?"

Ari chuckled and said, "As you can tell, people always enter the spring at least half-naked. And most of the time, people who come here and horny teenagers or college kids. I think you can figure out the rest."

"Oo, do tell," Sydney said.

Matt eagerly asked, "Yeah. What's the craziest thing you've done?"

"I don't know why I'm telling you this," she started. "The craziest thing I've done here is have sex in front of my friends."

"Alright, girl. You have to tell me how it happened. But, most importantly, how was it?" said Sydney.

"It was fucking great. The guy I had sex with is known for having the best dick game in town. Having sex in front of a crowd only made it better."

"OK, I'm going to need a name and number."

Ari laughed, "He's a college senior, or was when we had sex. He lives in California now."

"Was it a dare?" asked Matt.

"Uhm, not really. People coming here always end up skinny dipping. The hormones ran wild with all the skin. One thing led to another, and I ended up being fucked in front of an audience."

"Why don't we skinny dip?"

There was a little hesitancy from the group.

"What? We've all seen each other in swimsuits. It isn't that far from it. Plus, she said people always end up skinny dipping here."

Matt wanted to see Ari naked. He wasn't being discreet about it at all.

We all looked at Ari. She shrugged and said, "It's up to you guys."

Tyler answered for the group, "Fuck it! Let's do it. Who's going first?"

No one volunteered, so Tyler said, "Looks like it's me. He took off his boxers underwater and flung them out of the water.

"Who's next? Babe?"

All eyes turned to Soniya. Her face turned red from embarrassment.

Ari said, "I'll join you. On the count of three, we'll take off our bras?"

Soniya nodded, and both of them reached back to their bra clasp. Ari counted to three, and on three, Ari removed her bra to reveal a great pair of tits. They were large and round with aptly sized pink nipples. They were slightly tan like the rest of her body and sat perfectly on her chest.

With all eyes on Ari, Soniya had yet to drop her bra despite unclasping it.

We only noticed when Tyler said, "You have to drop them, Soniya."

She sighed and let the bra fall to reveal an equally impressive pair of tits. They were deceptively large, nearly identical to Ari in terms of size. She also had perfectly sized nipples, except hers were brown. They also looked heavier than Ari's since they had a teardrop shape instead of a round shape.

Desperate to get the attention off of her, she begged, "Can someone else take something off too?"

"You don't have to tell me twice," Matt said. He made a show of standing on the edge of the springs and removing his boxers. He was sporting a full erection, which got the girls' approval.

He didn't care what anyone else thought as he looked solely at Ari to see her reaction.

Half of us showed skin, and half still were clothed.

Zoe looked at me and suggested, "Rock, paper, scissors. You win, Sydney and I strip, we win, you and Ray strip."

I looked at Ray, who nodded his head.

"Best of one?" I asked Zoe.

"Of course."

I threw down paper, and she put down rock.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed.

"Let's see some more titties, ladies!" Ari said.

Zoe and Sydney didn't waste any time as they took off their bras and tossed them into the growing pile of undergarments.

Ray and I were the only ones left. I looked at him and said, "Ready whenever you are."

"Not so fast. Jake, you go first. I think Ray deserves to be the main event," said Sydney.

Instead of doing a Matt, I copied Tyler. I removed my boxers underwater and tossed them into the pile.

"Now, Ray. If you don't mind, could you stand on the rocks so we can all get the perfect view?"

Before I could come to his defense, he lifted himself out of the water and did as Sydney asked him.

He was wearing briefs, and the water clung to his cock, hinting at his size.

"Bro, he has a third leg," Tyler commented. "Babe, look away. I don't think I'll be able to make you happy ever again if you see that."

Soniya said, "Shut up! Ray, whenever you're ready."

"Boy, I wish I had some alcohol," Ray said. He took a deep breath and pulled down his boxers.

There was a collective gasp from the girls as his cock sprung from its tight constraints.

"Holy shit! That thing is massive!" Ari commented.

"That could be an understatement," Zoe added.

The girls all swam closer to get a better look.

Matt, Tyler, and I were completely ignored as they marveled at Ray's adulthood.

His confidence grew as he began to flex his penis for them, drawing 'Oos' and 'Awws' from the ladies.

Matt's face turned red, and I could tell it was because Ari didn't give him the same reaction she was giving Ray.

"Let's measure it?" Sydney asked.

"How? We don't have a ruler or measuring tape?" Zoe responded.

"We have our forearms."

"You just want to touch it, Sydney," Soniya said.

Tyler swam up behind Soniya and covered her eyes.

He said, "Alright, babe. That's enough looking. My confidence is dropping by the minute."

"You can relax, Tyler. Your dick is nothing to scoff at. Ray is just one in a million," Zoe said, trying to comfort him.

Ray cannonballed over the girls into the spring.

"Aww, we weren't done yet," Ari remarked.

"That's enough. I was starting to get chilly up there," Ray responded.

Everyone felt silent as we observed each other's naked bodies.

To break the silence, I asked, "Ari, what else do you guys do here? Is it just sitting naked?"

"It really depends on the people and the mood. Like I said earlier, I did have sex in front of my friends here."

"What kind of mood are we feeling, guys?" asked Sydney.

No one said anything.

I said, "Tyler, isn't it one of your fantasies to have sex in front of other people?"

A wave of water hit me across the face. When I looked at the direction it came from, I saw Soniya staring at me furiously.

"Do not give him any ideas," she said sternly.

"Oh, my bad."

It was too late, as Tyler's mind had been made.

"Why not, babe? It's our friends. We've seen them naked. They've seen us naked."

After minutes of going back and forth, they came to a conclusion.

She said, "We'll meet halfway. I'll give you a blowjob. No penetration."

Tyler grinned and said, "I'll take it."

He hopped out of the spring, his penis ready to be sucked in front of everyone.

Soniya slowly swam up to him, and before putting her mouth around his cock, she looked up at him disapprovingly.

A deep breath later, she started to give him a blowjob. Tyler's head immediately leaned back as the warmth of her mouth surrounded his penis.

The slurping sounds of the blowjob were louder than the sounds of the spring, and I started to get aroused.

I saw Ray and Matt fidget underwater, presumably because they were also getting boners.

Sydney slyly slipped her hand underwater and started to pleasure herself.

Ari followed Sydney but was more open about it as she furiously rubbed herself while playing with her boobs.

The longer the blowjob went, the more comfortable Soniya got with it. It was easy to tell she wasn't giving it her all at first, but that changed.

I had a better view of Soniya's round ass than the blowjob. I could tell how good it was by how her head bobbed up and down. The occasional sounds of her gagging reaffirmed my thoughts.

Sydney was still casually fingering herself, and it looked like Zoe had started to do the same.

Ray had his back turned and was staring into the forest.

Matt's attention had turned from Soniya and Tyler to Ari, whose hands rapidly moved underneath the water. Watching her was just as hot as watching Soniya give head to Tyler.

Her body started to twitch as she came. She relaxed her body and sunk deeper into the water.

She looked at Tyler and Soniya and said, "Wow, I came before he did."

"Don't worry. I'm almost there," Tyler said strenuously.

He wasn't lying as seconds later, he shot cum over Soniya's head and into the spring.

"Nice shot, Tyler," Zoe said, complimenting him. "And you, Soniya, you know how to suck dick."

"Thanks," replied Soniya, her face red with embarrassment.

Sydney left the water and said, "That ends tonight's festivities. Let's get back to the cabin?"

We all agreed and dressed in our ski gear without our undergarments, which were still wet.

Walking back to the cars, Matt asked me, "Hey, Jake. Mind sleeping on the sofa tonight? Ari's coming back with us to the cabin."

"No problem. The room is all yours. Getting extra lucky on this trip, huh? First Sydney and now Ari."

"Yeah. Thanks, bro."

He went back to Ari to tell her the news.

At the cabin, I gathered my sheets from the room and went downstairs to the sofa.

Ray insisted on me taking his bed, but I declined his offer. He helped me make the sofa as comfortable as possible.

He even stayed up late to keep me company.

The topic eventually pivoted towards Felicity.

He said, "She wants me to come up next weekend."

"What did you say?"

"I haven't replied yet."

"Oo, that's not good. When did she ask you?"

"Before we came here."

"That's even worse. You have your phone with you. Text her and tell her you'll be there."

"I want to, but I'm not sure."

"Why not? I'm 99% sure it's because she wants to have sex."

"I think so, too. And that's why I'm unsure."

"Bro, your first time is always nerve-racking. But you have to do it eventually. And Felicity is an amazing person. She'll make sure it's great and that you feel comfortable."

"You think so?"

"I can't say with certainty, but Felicity is a good person. You know that better than I do."

"Yeah, she is. I'll text her to let her know I'll be there. Thanks, Jake."

"Any time, man."

"Are you sure you don't want my bed?"

"I am sure. Plus, I don't think you'll fit on the sofa."

"Alright. Have a good night."

"You too."

Falling asleep on the sofa was more difficult than I thought.

I decided to text Dani to see if she was still angry at me.

Jake: You asleep?

Dani: Not yet. Why? What's up?

Jake: Are you still mad at me?

Dani: Who said I was ever mad at you?

Jake: You yelled at me and marched out of my room.

Dani: I was mildly infuriated at you.

Jake: If that was mild, I don't want to see what 100% is.

Dani: Oh, shut up.

Dani: How's the trip going? What time will you be back tomorrow?

Jake: Why is there a surprise waiting for me?

Dani: Yeah, Mom wants to join in on our deal

Jake: Haha. Very funny :|

Dani: No surprise, but it has been boring without you here.

Jake: I should be back tomorrow evening at the latest.

Dani: See you then :)

Jake: Good Night!

Dani: Good Night <3

I felt at ease now that Dani and I were good again.

I had dozed off when the creaking of the stairs woke me up. I peeked over the couch to see who it was, but the lights were still off.

The refrigerator opened, and the light from the fridge revealed it was Ari.

"What are you doing up late?" I asked.

"Oh shit!" she said as she was startled. "I forgot you were down here."

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"No, no, my fault."

"What are you looking for in the fridge?"

"Water."

She got a bottle and sat in the recliner next to me. "Sorry for kicking you out of your room."

"No problem. I'm sure you had more fun sleeping with Matt than I did."

"Why do you say so?" She sounded like she was offended.

"Oh, I, uh..."

A smile appeared on her face, and she said, "I'm just pulling your leg. Matt and I had fun."

The way she said it made me question if she meant it.

"You guys had sex, right?"

"Yeah."

"Let me guess, it wasn't great."

"It wasn't great, but it was alright. The way he hyped himself up, I thought I was in for the best night of my life. Turns out it was average at best."

I chuckled at what Ari said.

"To be honest, I didn't want to sleep with him. I felt that he was sad and could use some cheering up."