Senior Year Memories Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, fine," I said, slipping my hand into her panties and dipping two fingers into her steaming slit. "You're wet. You're hot. And when I'm done with you, you're gonna be cumming so hard on my fingers you'll forget where you are."

Applying pressure with my thumb on her clit, rolling it around in a small circle, I finished, "Better?"

"Much," Rose cooed with a truly satisfied grin.

As was often the case, Rose knew exactly how to focus my attention. Whatever nerves I might've had about going into that house disappeared almost as easily as my fingers did inside her quivering pussy. We locked eyes as I fingered her, alternating between a frantic desperation and the kind of patience I could only manage when I wanted to drag things out. She'd teased and taunted me, pushing me into this spot, and I wanted to play around in kind.

In truth, I knew that she was probably every bit as nervous as I was, if not more so, to meet a lot of her friends who'd once turned their backs on her. Rose liked to keep a cool, unflinching façade up, but she was just as human as any of the rest of us, and if she needed an orgasm for courage, I was going to give her an orgasm for courage.

It wasn't an ideal angle for fingering, but I knew what she liked and was able to get her where she needed to be soon enough. Her sunglasses almost entirely dropped down to the tip of her nose, Rose's bright green eyes locked onto mine.

"You know I'm about to cum fucking hard, Ryan Collins, the question is... what are you going to do about it?" Rose taunted, her breathing shallow and urgent.

Meeting her challenge, I rubbed her clit only slightly harder, putting just enough pressure on it to send her over the edge. Trying to echo her usually cool, collected voice, I said, "This."

"OH FUCK, YES, YES, FUCK I'M CUMMING, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" Rose hissed, bucking her hips as she shook with pure, unadulterated pleasure. I kept working at her pussy as long as she'd allow me, savoring the gush of her fluids against my fingers.

When she slowed down, her breathing normalizing, I curled my fingers inside her for one last tease, then pulled out. Her scent intoxicating, I couldn't help but suck her juices from my fingers.

Without saying a word, she pulled my hand from my mouth and sucked on my fingers as well, savoring her taste. Soon enough we were kissing each other, both of us luxuriating in the sweet, pungent taste of her wet, freshly orgasmed pussy.

"Feeling better?" I asked her.

"Oh, I can't slip anything past you, can I, Ryan Collins?" she said, smiling like the cat that ate the canary.

"You could if you tried, Rose Ferris, but something tells me you wanted me to know," I said.

Kissing me quickly, she zipped up her pants and said, "I'll never tell."

I looked back at the house. "So, should I text Brooke so we can crash a party?"

Smiling at me wickedly, Rose said, "Why, Ryan Collins, I thought you'd never ask!"

***

So, fun fact about Southern California: our winters are fucking unpredictable. While when Kaitlyn came to drop some knowledge on me about the New Year's Eve party, it was reasonably cold outside, when Rose and I stepped out of her car to actually join that party, it had to be almost 80 degrees outside.

Personally, I blame global warming, but since that's a longer discussion better suited for a much different story, I'll get back to the point.

The one good thing about this unexpected heat was that, when Brooke King came around the corner of Dakota's house, she was dressed for the weather.

Now, I don't just say this because Brooke's one of my favorite people and best friends in the world, but she was ridiculously hot. At 5'1" of pure, petite, blonde perk, she was a walking ray of sunshine that wore pigtails. Her big green eyes always sparkled, small smile always found a way to fill a room, and she was genuinely one of the kindest, funniest, sweetest people I knew. Her tight, gymnast's body was petite from top to bottom, with her A-cup tits topped with nipples that always seemed perpetually hard through whatever shirt she wore. The only part of her that wasn't petite was her nice, round ass, which stuck out from her just enough to almost always make me drool in anticipation.

As I said, she was clearly enjoying the warm weather, wearing a tight, white, sleeveless crop top that showed off her abs, and a pale blue skirt so short that... well, go back to the part about how good she was at making me drool.

Padding over to us in her bright pink tennis shoes, she squealed with joy, first jumping into my arms and kissing me, then laying another kiss on Rose that lasted quite a bit longer. I was happy to see the reunion I'd connived between the two of them before Christmas had stuck, and that these two were close friends again.

Well, that and I still enjoyed watching two unbelievably girls make out as much as any red-blooded heterosexual man would.

Breathlessly, Brooke broke the kiss and squealed, "You guys made it, I'm, like, so excited!"

"Clearly," Rose mused, looking dreamily at Brooke after the kiss.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I said.

"Well, if you think it's hot out here, you should totally see what it's like in there. Totally!" Brooke said excitedly. "You guys did bring snacks and drinks and, like, all that jazz, right?"

Given that this was going to be a long party (and that we were gonna be crashing it), we had made a good trip to the store beforehand to pick up bags of chips, fruit, cases of soda and other odds and ends. It wouldn't smooth everything over, but, it couldn't hurt either.

"We came prepared," Rose told Brooke, popping the trunk of her car to show the bounty we'd collected.

"Sweet!" Brooke exclaimed. "Lemme help you guys carry and I'll show you the way; we're all in the guest house."

"Oh, lovely," Rose mused, rolling her eyes.

"What's wrong with the guest house? Also, there's a guest house?" I asked.

Brooke nodded. Rose explained, "That's where Dakota throws her parties when she thinks they're gonna get messy and she wants to isolate any and all damage away from mommy and daddy's mansion."

Brooke rolled her eyes now. "Oh it's not, like, that much of a mansion. Peyton Shaw, her parents, they've totally got a mansion, like, give her a tower and she'll totally be a straight up princess. This one's, like, almost a mansion. But still really nice."

"Whatever," Rose said, divvying up the bags.

The three of us couldn't have been any more different as we walked around the secluded back end of this very nice house, carrying our bags of groceries.

At the rear of the group, I was slow and nervous, definitely looking forward to what was going to go down, but suddenly wishing I had a little more in the way of backup. I wished Josie were here with me, and I hoped that wherever she was at this moment, she was having fun.

Rose was in the middle, cool, calm and collected, not letting any of her nervousness show.

Leading the caravan excitedly, Brooke was practically skipping, carrying the most bags of the three of us and reminding me that she was unusually strong for her size. There was something a little off, though...

"You alright, Brooke?" I asked.

"Never better! Why?" Brooke asked.

"Well, you're walking kinda funny," I said.

"Oh, yeah, right, I like, totally forgot!" she said, shifting all of her bags to one hand so she could flip up the back of her skirt, revealing first that she wasn't wearing any panties, and secondly that there was a toy with a jeweled end, bright pink and shaped like a heart, sticking out of her ass.

"Like my butt plug? It's not as thick as you, Ryan, but boy does it fill me up!" Brooke exclaimed excitedly.

"It's definitely you," I said.

"Totally," Rose agreed.

"It's more fun going in and coming out than just sitting in here, but it's new, and it's fun, so, like, I wanted to just leave it for a while and let it get all nice and comfy up my butt!" Brooke said, her voice so perfectly cheerful it practically sparkled.

Playfully swatting her friend on the ass, Rose said, "Well, play nice and I can make a real time of taking it out of you."

Brooke squealed delightedly, "Only if I get to put it in you afterward."

Nodding, Rose agreed, "It's a date."

Shifting around uncomfortably in my pants, I said, "God, I'm glad you two are friends again."

"Totally," Brooke and Rose said in unison, giggling as if thick as thieves.

When we made it to the rear of Dakota Lewis' house, I was unsurprised to find that its backyard was dominated by a pool with Jacuzzi, a nearby semi gazebo with a fire pit at the center and a guest house that looked almost as big as some of the cheaper homes in Regan Hills. Still leading the way, Brooke slid open the glass door at the side of the guest house and ushered us inside through the kitchen. Faintly, further in the guest house, I could hear the sounds of music and low conversation, as well as some low moans I knew all too well.

"Come on, set your stuff over here!" Brooke said, setting her stuff down on the counter, then taking off her top and skirt, leaving her completely naked save for the butt plug still sticking out of her ass. "Set it down and we gotta meet up with the rest! Come on!"

Brooke was dancing around on the balls of her feet like an excited puppy, but it was impossible not to follow energy that infectious. We let the naked little blonde lead the way into the guest house's living room, where we were greeted by the all too familiar sounds of sex.

Spreading her arms wide, Brooke cheered, "TA-DAH! Look what I found, ladies!"

Nine pairs of eyes looked up at us at once, each of them carrying a distinct deer in headlights look as they were interrupted by Brooke's arrival. I don't know if it was Rose's or my or both of our presence that shocked everyone more, but one look at the pile of naked girls collected on the blankets spread out on the floor told me that I might as well have just arrived in heaven for all I had to take in.

Large and muscular, Cleo Price was on her knees and fucking Kaitlyn from behind savagely with a strap-on. Although watching Kaitlyn's tits bounce from a hard fucking was always a sight to behold, watching Cleo's dark and massive F-cups jumping up and down with every thrust was something suitably epic to take in.

Busty and curvy Latina Addison Gonzalez, the prim and proper Homecoming Queen who was anything but prim and proper once she stripped down, was in the middle of a 69 with a big-titted girl with long, dirty blonde hair I took to be Gwen Savage.

The real show was in the middle of the room, next to a basket of sex toys. Three girls, one the giant-titted redhead Haley Campbell, one the lusciously stacked Latina Jade Alvarez, and the other a taller, thinner redhead with short hair, big glasses and a pair of C-cup tits I assumed was Sasha Pearl, surrounded a slender blonde who lay down on the ground, taunting and teasing her with their mouths and toys, looking like a feasting scene from an erotic zombie movie. Getting a better look at the girl on the ground, I realized it was Sarah Kent, one of Josie's friends, a shy girl who'd only recently gotten the courage to show the world how good a dancer she was and joined the cheer squad.

All of them looked up at us in their perfect, naked glory. Those who knew Rose and I were coming didn't seem to have a problem, while those who didn't had faces that ranged from wry amusement to complete shock.

If I was hard before, I was straining not to tear a hole through my pants now.

Nervously, I waved to the room. "Hey."

With one derisive laugh (yet not stopping fucking Kaitlyn for a second), Cleo said, "Oh, Dakota's gonna fucking love this shit."

"Dakota can love whatever the fuck she wants!" Brooke said daintily. With one of her small, delicate hands she rubbed my cock through my pants. "Ryan and me, we're, like, gonna totally fuck!"

Then, more quietly to me, Brooke said, "You do wanna fuck me, right?"

"Is that even a question?" I said, reaching down and squeezing her ass.

"Oh, it's on!" Brooke squealed, her deft fingers first tearing off my shirt, then swiftly undoing my belt and pulling my pants and underwear around my ankles. Even she could have made less of a show of it, but with a few new sets of eyes who hadn't seen my cock in person yet, I got the impression that Brooke was showing off to Cleo, Sasha and Gwen.

Though it was hard to take in the whole room at once, I could've sworn I'd heard Sasha whisper to herself, "Amazing."

I didn't have long to soak this in, though, as Brooke soon spun me around and had me on my back on the floor. She straddled my hips, rubbing her cute pink pussy lips along my cock as she giggled and teased.

"Well, I guess if no one's gonna kick me out, I'll just, you know, hop on in," Rose said, taking off her clothes where she stood. With her tight body, firm, round tits and shaved pussy, she was both a sight to behold and fit in with this room rather perfectly, even if she didn't take off her sunglasses.

"Man, she's hot!" Brooke exclaimed, looking at her friend appreciatively. That Brooke and Rose were practically enemies only a matter of weeks ago was something you could barely tell the way the girls looked at each other. That Rose had been (and might still be) a pariah among the cheerleaders would have seemed insane for how confidently she walked in to join the rest of the girls.

"Mmmm, like old times," Brooke mused, reaching down and lining my cock up with her pussy. "Oh well, time to fuck!"

Brooke settled down onto me with the practiced ease that only she knew so well, burying my entire length in her cunt without hesitation or discomfort from the large plug in her ass. She let out a satisfied sigh, looking down at me cutely as she bounced her loose pigtails from side to side. After a moment of adjustment, she started to bounce up and down on my cock oh so juicily.

"Now, I know you came here to, like, party with everyone, and we do this all the time and it's gotta get sooooooooo booooooooring with me, but I totally can't help myself. Gotta show all these bitches what it's like, ya know?" Brooke said, smiling down at me cutely.

Though I'd started to reach for her tits, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her down close so I could kiss her deeply.

"Sex with you will never be boring, Brooke. You know you're one of the best things that's ever happened to me, right?" I said.

Though it was rare, I could've sworn I saw her blush right then. "Awww, thank you, Ryan! You're kinda totally the best sometimes, ya know?"

I kissed her again. "Sometimes, I can swing it."

Someone crawled up beside us, muttering a low, meek, "Hi."

I turned my head and caught sight of 18-year-old Sarah Kent.

One of Josie's best friends before I'd become acquainted with her, she was one of the more interesting people I'd met this year. A quiet, shy band geek, the only way she could think of to seduce me (even with Josie's encouragement) was to do it in costume on Halloween. I'd spent most of a month trying to track her down, and when I got to know her better (and had some more, very exciting sex with her), I found out she was a dancer who dreamed of being a cheerleader, and worked what connections I had to get her in with the squad.

That she was absolutely gorgeous certainly didn't hurt her chances, either. With shoulder-length, wavy blonde hair, green eyes only accentuated by her horn-rimmed glasses and a sweet smile, she had a pretty face when she wasn't hiding underneath her hoodie. Her tight, 5'2" dancer's body, with creamy, pale skin, a firm pair of B-cup tits, and tight, round butt made her an undeniably sexy package.

"Hiya, Sarah!" Brooke exclaimed.

"Hey," I said. "Looks like you're fitting in nicely."

"Stranger things have happened," Sarah said softly.

"Awww, nothing strange about it, Rookie!" Brooke said, still fucking me nice and hard. "You're, totally, like, one of the best dancers in school, and you're so nice and fun and cute I could just eat you up and make you squeal and just keep eating you up and making you squeal..."

Sarah smiled, licking her lips and looking at both of us. "That would be fun, but I was hoping, if I wasn't interrupting anything, I mean, that I could sit on Ryan's face while you two had sex?"

"That's sooooooo sweet of you to ask!" Brooke said excitedly. "I'd love you sitting on Ryan's face so we could make out while we played with each others' titties and came since that'd be, like a lot of super-huge fun, if that's, like, okay with you, Ryan? Please?"

I'd watched Sarah come out of so many shells since I'd known her this year, that my answer couldn't have been anything but "yes."

However, others had some different ideas.

A girl snorted. "Please? You just said please? Please don't get you shit; if you see something, you take it, and he's ripe for the taking!"

The voice belonged to a blonde girl on her knees a couple feet away from my head. At about 5'0", with a slightly curvier body than the rest of the girls here, her D-cup tits and firm, round ass were truly impressive. Though there was slight sag to her tits, the nipples were thick, pale brown and hard, while the bush of thick, dark hair by her pussy did nothing to cover her full, glistening lips. Though her face was undeniably pretty, with soft brown eyes and long, dirty blonde hair that fell about her chest and back, her bitchy sneer, smeared makeup and the poorly done tattoo hidden slightly underneath her right tit gave her every bit the trashy image I'd been warned about.

Gwen Savage. She was one to keep an eye out for.

Sarah eyed Gwen timidly. "I... well... he's my friend and..."

"It doesn't matter what he is or isn't, and by all I can see he isn't a lot, but if he's half as good and a quarter as willing as Kaitlyn and the rest says he is, I got half a mind to just take his face right here to teach you a lesson," Gwen declared, looking down at me. "That's how you like it, isn't it? All nice and dirty and ready to show you what a real ride looks like?"

She fingered her pussy, splaying her very delicious-looking lips for me. I could smell her from here, and even with Brooke riding me (and watching this go down), I will admit I was enticed for a second or two.

Looking between Sarah and Gwen, though, the choice was easy.

"All appearances to the contrary, it takes a little more romancing to get me going than that. Sarah's a friend of mine, and you were mean to her, so, while I may like it every bit as 'nice and dirty' as you promise, I'm not gonna give any of that 'nice and dirty' to you until you earn it. Apologize to Sarah, make it good, and maybe, maybe I'll finger you while these two fine ladies ride my face and cock. Sarah, climb on over; my tongue's missed that sweet pussy of yours," I said.

I don't know what made my day more, the delight on Sarah's face, the shock on Gwen's face, or the way Brooke laughed.

Wait, I know exactly what made my day most then: Sarah taking charge and straddling my face, dropping her sweet pussy onto my lips. I stuck out my tongue to meet her, savoring her sweet juices every bit as much as her moans of pleasure.

"Did he just... did you just...?" Gwen sputtered, confused.

"Face it, Gwennie, your milkshake don't bring all the boys to the yard," Brooke laughed, continuing to bounce on my cock.

"What does that even mean?" Gwen asked.

Brooke shrugged. "Some old song, I think."

"Yeah, Gwen, and you're missing out on some really good fingers," Sarah said, sighing contentedly. "So, if you stop being such a bitch and apologize, I might just put in a good word for you."

Gwen gasped. Brooke laughed.

"Nice one, Rookie!" Brooke exclaimed, accompanying her proclamation with the sharp crack of a high five. Though I personally couldn't see much except Sarah's exquisite ass, I held up both hands and exchanged high fives with her and Brooke.