Senior Year Memories Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, don't be modest. Every so often one of the girls on the squad will summon a hero like the Greeks of old. They'll find their Perseus or Jason or Theseus, a strapping, shirtless man they think can rein in the beast within me. You're less strapping than usual, but like those heroes who've all got their secret weapon, I've heard of what you're packing in those pants. Incidentally: nice," she said, nodding down at my cock, impressed.

I hadn't felt bashful in a long time, but the way her predatory eyes looked me over, I almost felt the need to cover up.

"You're supposed to defeat me and fuck me into submission, aren't you? Like the heroes who fought monsters that were often merely women who were victims of the gods' whims, you're supposed to take me down. You might even succeed, you know? I've heard of your prowess, and unbelievable though it may be to look at you, I don't distrust the word of my cheer squad sisters. You might actually have what it takes," Dakota said, crossing one leg over her knee.

"So, here I am before you in my finest armor," she said, motioning to her formal cheer outfit, undeniably beautiful and absolutely intimidating. "If I had a fluffy white cat to pet, I could complete the villainous image I'm sure you have, but since I lack one, you've only me."

Standing up before me, Dakota flattened her skirt trying to look her absolute best while still radiating power. In every facet of this, she was succeeding.

"So, Ryan, what kind of hero are you? Are you Perseus? Theseus? God forbid, Jason?" she asked.

She'd approached me with the kind of shock and awe I hadn't prepared for, and wasn't ready to consider with everything I'd been told about her. I had, in truth, had the image of her as some unyielding monster, a bitch goddess of bitch goddesses, the worst of the worst of the cheerleader stereotypes. After seeing how she left Alyssa, I wasn't inclined to change my view on what I'd been told about her.

None of that matched the woman standing before me. I'd come up here ready to fuck, but now... now I needed to try something else.

"I always favored Odysseus, personally," I said. "The clever hero was always more my style."

If it was possible to take her off guard, I think I did it. "Given your physique, I can understand his appeal."

"Say that with a little more venom and I might actually take offense," I said.

"Feel free," Dakota replied.

"I won't say that some of the girls hadn't heavily suggested I try to 'tame' you, but that's not why I'm here," I said.

"No?" Dakota said, unbelieving.

"Any guy who goes into a room with a beautiful woman with the intent to 'tame' her is a son of a bitch. I won't say I've never wanted to change a girl's mind before, but I like to get to know her and make a respectful request if there's something I want from her. Lacking that, persuade her, with my charm and intelligence, preferably," I said.

"But if those don't work, then with your cock?" Dakota said.

"If I must. And my tongue. And fingers. I like to diversify," I said with some pride. "But I don't need to do that, because I know that a lot of this big, bad bitch image is just a façade."

Dakota approached me with slow steps, her eyes sizing me up and down. "Explain your evidence."

"Sarah Kent," I said.

"What about her?" she asked, though there was a slight change in her voice that told me I found the right angle of approach.

"If you were as big a bitch as everyone says, there's no way a girl as meek and sweet and kind as Sarah Kent gets onto the cheer squad. I don't care how much sway Kaitlyn claims to have with you, how many favors she had to call in, Sarah wouldn't get onto the team if you were as coldhearted a bitch as everyone seems to think you are," I said.

Dakota stroked her chin, "What if I told you I was impressed by her dancing skills?"

"She's good, probably better than any other girl here, but that wouldn't stop you if you were that much of a cunt," I said.

Dakota tried a different approach, "What if I told you I thought she was hot and I just wanted to dominate and fuck the shit out of her?"

"I'd say you've got your pick of anyone in school, and that even if you wanted her, that wouldn't have guaranteed her a spot on the team," I replied.

"So, you're implying I did this out of, what, the goodness of my heart?" Dakota asked.

"I'm not sure why you did it, but it would take a better person than you let all the other girls on the squad see to do it," I said.

"And what about Alyssa?" Dakota proposed. "I stripped her naked and edged her with a vibrator for almost an hour with her hands cuffed behind her back because she was late for practice more times than I'd like. Doesn't that make me a villain?"

"A little bit of a bitch, yeah, especially for using cuffs without a safety release since, you know, that's not safe, but... while I don't approve of you feeling the need to punish her for something so trivial, you did send her back to her friends, knowing that everyone would come to her help so she could cum fucking hard. You could've left her in whatever state you wanted her, tied up, cuffed to a bed or something for hours, but you sent her to her friends knowing they'd take care of her while helping you look like more of a bitch. You could have been better about it, but you could've been worse. A lot worse," I said.

Again, Dakota stroked her chin. "Interesting theory."

"An accurate one?" I replied.

"Possibly," she replied, non-committal. "But that still doesn't help us figure out just what we're going to do with you, does it?"

"Not really," I replied.

"But, let's keep this simple and how the story plays out. You find me attractive, yes?" Dakota asked.

"Of course," I replied.

"And you want me?" she asked.

Looking her up and down, I couldn't deny how hot she was. "Yeah."

"Well... you're not what I'd call conventionally attractive, but skill trounces beauty any day, and I've heard you've skill to spare. So, lucky for you, I want you too. With some sex in our future (the kind that will no doubt have the girls lining up to listen outside the door), I'm curious to see how well you think you know me," Dakota said.

"I don't know you at all," I replied.

"Well, fine, I'm curious to see how well you've sized me up. When it comes to girls like me, they often but not always fall into two sexual classes. There are those who love to be in charge and live for domination and nothing more, the conquering heroes of their own sexual epics who will take on any hero who tries to tame them, chewing them up and spitting out the parts they don't like while picking their teeth on the hero's bones," she said, raising a finger on one hand to illustrate her point.

Raising a second finger, she said, "And there are those who give the image of that girl, but secretly, deep down are looking for the kind of partner they can let their guard down with. Someone who lets them cede control in a safe environment and allowing them a rare moment of submission in a world they normally must control every aspect of."

Stepping close to me, so close I could almost feel her body heat against mine, she said, "So tell me, Ryan, with your astute observational skills, which kind of girl do you think I am?"

The answer was easy. I stepped closer to her, getting as close as I could without touching. "I don't pity any guy who comes in here thinking he can tame you, because they don't deserve pity. You'd destroy them and pick your teeth with their bones, and they'd deserve it. You are fierce, and you shouldn't ever be underestimated. You are not putting on any image when it comes to that..."

Reaching behind her, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back. Her mouth lolled open from the action, her eyes focusing on me sharply.

I said, "But just because you're strong, doesn't mean there's any shame in enjoying submission from time to time. So, I guess what I'm saying is... I think you're both kind of girls. My question is, what kind of girl do you want to be right now?"

A slight smile curling on the edge of her lips, she said, "I think you know the answer to that."

"So do I," I replied, kissing her deeply.

On breaking the kiss, she said, "Oh, what fun we'll have, Ryan."

I spun her around, pressing her ass into my cock. With one hand still in her hair, arching her neck back, I let my other hand explore her body, squeezing her nice, sweet tits through her top before running down her tight abs. When I reached her skirt, I dug underneath it, searching as I ground my clothed cock into the space between her ass cheeks through her skirt. I can't say that I was completely surprised that she wasn't wearing any panties in this outfit, but it was still a pleasant discovery when my probing fingers found her hot, steaming cunt.

"What fun indeed," I said, forcing two fingers inside of her.

"Oh fuck..." Dakota groaned, grinding her ass further against me. She reached backward, blindly, fumbling for my pants and pulling them to the floor. Her hands found my cock in its aching rigidity, spreading the precum and slowly jacking me. For going in blind and behind her back, I had to say she was pretty good at it.

Taking my hand from her pussy for just a moment, I pulled the base of her top up and over her bare stomach, then her breasts, revealing them to be perfectly bare. Though I couldn't see perfectly from this angle, I knew they were a nice, round and full C-cup with a slight bit of sag and some thick, puffy nipples that responded well to the touch of my thumb and forefingers.

"No bra... no panties..." I whispered huskily in her ear, dropping my fingers back to her pussy. "I'd hardly call that wearing your 'finest armor'."

"A metaphor only goes so far, especially when I'm hosting an orgy and would eventually like that cock buried deep inside each and every one of my most exquisite holes," she said, letting go of my cock and pulling her skirt up, allowing my cock to slide between her ass cheeks. For emphasis, she squeezed me.

"I see your point," I said, fingering her even more fiercely.

"So, is this how you truly mean to take charge and bring out my submissive side? Because I have to say, while this feels nice, I could get any of the girls with a half-decent strap-on to do to me what you're doing now if I really wanted to," Dakota said.

If she wanted to get a rise out of me, well, mission accomplished. I let go of her hair, using that hand to smack her on the ass hard enough for the crack to echo throughout the room.

Dakota turned on me, her eyes blazing with... what was that? Surprise? Anger? Lust? Some combination of the three? That was a hypothesis worth testing.

I spanked her once. Twice. Three times more, her ass cheeks squeezing my cock each time. Though the first time I did it, she didn't make a sound, by the second and third times she let out soft whimpers. By the fourth, there was a sound coming from deep inside of her, something animalistic and hungry.

I had her where I think, well, both of us really wanted her.

"Bend over the bed. Right. Fucking. Now," I commanded.

Raising an eyebrow, Dakota almost looked impressed with me. She followed my order, sauntering over to her bed and bending over it at the waist. I took the opportunity to strip down completely this time (if I was going to give her a workout, I sure as hell wanted to do it comfortable), taking only my phone with me.

Dakota turned her head back to look at me, tossing her dark hair over her shoulder. "So, you think you've found my weakness? My Achilles' Heel? My kryptonite?"

I reached down, pulling her skirt over her magnificently round ass and admiring, as always, a tight cheerleader body. "I doubt that; but I know I've found something you like. How 'bout we start there?"

I spanked her again, once on each cheek. She bit her lip and looked back at me hungrily, mewling encouragingly as I swatted her ass twice more. Her beautiful, perfect cheeks were pink from the impact, and with an image that perfect I couldn't help but take a picture to add to my Senior Year Memories album.

"You like a good spanking, don't you?" I asked, swatting her butt again.

Dakota groaned deliciously. "Mmmmmhmmmmm..."

"You don't get it as much as you need, do you?" I asked.

"Few have the balls to try, and those that do more often than not aren't the kind of person I'd let get any further," she said.

"And what makes me so special?" I asked, letting my erection graze her ass cheeks, painting a thin line of precum across her pink flesh.

"You do it because you know I enjoy it, not to play some stupid dominance game. I'm my own fucking woman; I don't have the time to let some boy or girl looking to take me down a peg play with my immaculate flesh. You understand the truth of the power dynamics at play here and don't seek to change me in any way. You're just here for fun. I... I've read this correctly, yes?" Dakota asked.

Smiling, I said, "Yes."

Then, before she could get a word in edgewise, I dropped to my knees, spread her legs nice and wide, and leaned in toward her pussy. The fearsome-but-not-actually-so-fearsome Dakota Lewis almost said something in response, but when my lips and tongue found her lower lips, all words were lost.

Well, all words that weren't mangled or four-lettered at least.

"Oh, fuck, you... god... you bastard, fuckfuckfuck, right there, right, fuck... they weren't lying, they weren't lying, you're fucking good, fucking... fuckfuckfuck!" Dakota wailed, burying her face into the bed as she got lost somewhere between laughter and rapture before ultimately deciding that being lost wasn't such a bad thing right now.

I came up for air and decided a little playful taunting wasn't out of order, "Have you got a speech for this? Because, while I'm enjoying your speeches, I-"

"SHUT UP AND LICK MY FUCKING CUNT!" she practically roared, before she caught herself and said almost meekly, "Please?"

"My, my, my, what a mouth you have," I said, tauntingly swiping my tongue over her slit, not enough to give her maximum pleasure but enough to make her quake. With how good she tasted, it took a lot of self restraint not to dive in and lap up everything I could while I made her scream with my mouth. That wasn't the game we were playing, not how this was meant to play out.

No, I was patient. I teased. I taunted. I tormented. I brought her close to the edge of ecstasy before easing up, pulling her back. Never too far, mind you, I didn't want her losing the rhythm of things, but if she was going to be torturing some of these girls with the power of edging, well, I was going to show her that turnabout was fair play. And probably a lot of fun, too, the way she got whinier and more desperate as she went.

I brought her close, then I let up. I let up just enough that I was still keeping her going, but letting her calm ever so slightly. Once she'd calmed enough to be almost mellow (at least about as mellow as one could be with a tongue in their pussy), I'd start in on her more heavily again and bring her close to the edge.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

It may not have earned me brownie points with one Ms. Dakota Lewis, but it was a lot of fun hearing what she had to throw back my way.

"Oh you son of a bitch, you motherfucker, you think this is... FUCK! You think this is a game? You think this is funny, you bastard? Motherfucker, you can't just, AAAAAAAH!! Fuck, fuck, fuck you're good at that, please... please just let me cum, I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want, just let me, please, let me fucking cum!" she said.

With one long lick, I said, "Maybe."

Dakota grumbled. "What do I have to do to get more than 'maybe'?"

"Well, I'm pretty much game for whatever you're willing to offer; I was just hoping you might apologize to the other girls and, you know, stop being such a bitch to them all the time," I said.

"You're gonna make me do it, aren't you?" she asked.

"Do what?" I responded.

"Tell the truth," she grumbled. "If you... god, if you keep eating me out, I'll tell you the fucking truth."

"Deal," I said, diving back in and making her squeal.

"I honestly don't hate any of these girls, and I consider them all friends, okay? Yes, yes, yes, keep going, there, please... I'm hard on them as a group because a common enemy has a way of bonding people together; you have read Watchmen, haven't you? I may not be Ozymandias, king of kings, but I get results. Well, when they're all together, I'm a complete and total fucking cunt to them because it makes them work harder to spite me, but one on one, I'm friends with each and every one of those girls! I bet if you were to ask any of them after a while, they'd tell you that they know the secret to getting on my good side! Look on my works, ye mighty, and motherfucking despair!" Dakota moaned through my ministrations.

"So, they hate you and they don't hate you?" I asked. She nodded in reply. I continued, "That's a little manipulative."

"Yeah, well our regional trophies make up for it," Dakota said.

Not being able to argue that, but understanding the insane logic she spoke of, I stopped eating her pussy and stood up behind her. She mewled like a wounded kitten, pouting angrily back at me for that brief moment before I lined my cock up with the lips of her pussy.

Once I slid it home into her wet, eager cunt, she wasn't pouting anymore.

"GODDAMNIT FUCK! THAT'S BIG!" she asked, rocking her hips against me and begging for more.

Grabbing a handful of her hair and pulling her up, just enough to give me leverage to push the rest of my cock deep inside her tight little pussy, I said, "Just wait until I really start to fuck you."

"Oh, I'm waiting," Dakota growled. "Waiting to see if you're more than just talk and cock."

I forced her back down into the bed, grabbed her by the hips and, not to mince words or anything, but I fucked the shit out of her. I was so backed up, so close to cumming already from what had happened with Brooke and Sarah and Alyssa and the rest, that there was very little that could slow me down.

Thankfully, I'd gotten Dakota to a place where she wasn't very far behind. She reached down to finger herself, and I was more than happy to oblige her as I grabbed her beautiful ass in one hand and pressed my thumb against her tight, winking asshole. It was difficult to balance and juggle all the elements in play, but when she went tense and cried out, I knew I'd done her right.

"FUCK, YOU BASTARD, I'M FUCKING CUMMING, YOU FUCKING SONOFABITCH FUCK, FUCK YOU, FUCK, FUCK!" Dakota screamed as she came, her wails becoming high-pitched and formless as I pounded her mercilessly.

Her orgasm almost set me off, so I warned her, "I'm gonna cum too! Gonna cum..."

"FILL ME UP YOU BASTARD, JUST FUCKING UNLOAD IN ME, FUCK, FUCK!" she cried out.

She asked. I delivered. With pleasure so overwhelming it nearly blinded me, I unleashed inside of her, letting the floodgates go as I shot more cum than I thought it possible for my body to manufacture deep inside of Dakota Lewis' pussy. Her pussy milked me for shot after shot, urging every last drop from me and matching my slowing thrusts as we both came down from a truly hard fuck.

I was used to a bit of recovery time after a moment like this, but call it getting caught up in the moment and still being backed up from being interrupted back at the party, but I was still mostly hard. I'd need a little coaxing, but I knew I'd be good for more soon.

I pulled out of her, pushing her more onto the bed and rolling her onto her back. With her dress uniform all in disarray, her makeup smeared, her perfect tits hanging out, rising and falling with every pant and her pink, engorged pussy lips spread open and leaking my cum onto her pretty blue skirt, Dakota was an image of lewd perfection.

I crawled up onto the bed beside her, on my knees next to her head. I dangled my mostly hard cock above her mouth, enjoying her hungry look as she practically licked her lips in anticipation.