Senior Year Memories Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I said, holding my arm out for her. Giggling, she looped hers around mine. "Never thought I'd say this before, but, I think I'm ready to party."

"Oh, Ryan, I've, like, said it before and I'm gonna say it again: we totally made a monster out of you!" Brooke laughed.

"Maybe," I agreed. "But if I'm the kind of monster who gets to spend his New Year's having awesome sex with a dozen hot cheerleaders, then, well, I guess I like being a monster."

She cooed, then dropped to her knees in front of me. Teasingly, she licked and suckled at my half inflated cock, still slick with my juices, and fresh out of Dakota's ass to boot. Brooke had to know this, but it didn't slow her enthusiasm at all.

"Oh, I like it when you get all monster talk on me," she purred, taking a few inches of me in her mouth and sucking cheerfully.

Grabbing a pigtail in each hand as she started to bob up and down on my cock, I muttered, "Happy fucking New Year's."

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews or shoot me some feedback, as they really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!)