Senior Year Memories Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I told her a short version of what had happened between Dakota and me, leaving out Dakota's name and the exact nature of what I'd done. Mrs. Harker nodded quietly, but gave no indication of where she stood on this matter until I finished.

"That would explain your effects at the base of the stage," she said quietly.

"So, they did fall?" I asked, relieved that none of my stuff had been stolen.

"That's correct," she said appraisingly. "I gathered them and put them aside, in case they were lost. I guess now they're found."

"Thank you," I said, my eyes drifting away from her as my cock swelled even further in my hands.

"You're not looking at me, Mr. Collins," she said.

"I'm not?" I replied, lamely.

"You're not and you know it. What's the matter? Spit it out," she demanded.

"I've just... I'm trying not to embarrass myself even further here, and it's really har... *difficult*, right now, and it's easier if I don't look at you, okay?" I said quickly, hoping that would be enough.

It wasn't, of course. Mrs. Harker had a reputation for being something of a force of nature with her drama students, and it wasn't any different with me. Probably even worse, since I wasn't one of her students.

"You can't even have a brief conversation with me without... sprouting?" Mrs. Harker asked, her voice implying a raised eyebrow that I dared not look at.

Silently, I nodded.

"And you just had fun with another girl, and it's already happening again," she said, sounding more impressed than angry. Silently, I nodded again. She considered this. "Take a seat, Ryan. I'd like to talk with you."

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"No. If I had fewer scruples, I'd have no problem holding you here and enjoying your discomfort to its maximum extent, but that's not how I play. Your effects are just outside the door, and if you wish to dress and leave, they're right there. If, however, you are game for a friendly conversation, as Brenda indicated you might be, I would greatly appreciate a word with you," Mrs. Harker said.

I thought about this for a moment, still nervous and more than fairly embarrassed by the whole situation, but even with her stern voice, there was a hint of kindness to it that I couldn't ignore.

After a brief pause, she looked up at me with much less harsh eyes and added, "Please?"

I was still naked, but her asking as nicely as she could had a way of overriding some of my more typical instincts and common sense. Hands still covering my disobedient, but thankfully not fully hard cock, I sat down on one side of her couch.

While I might have expected her to take a seat at her desk, I wasn't surprised when she took a seat on the couch next to me. She was respectful enough to leave a gap between the two of us so I wouldn't be too uncomfortable. It didn't help the cock situation, but it didn't make it as bad as I might have been. What did guys normally do to take care of this, think of baseball? I didn't know shit about baseball. I could've tried focusing on something other than Mrs. Harker, but when she kept demanding I look her in the eye...

This would be a challenge.

"I understand why we've never had a moment to talk before; you hardly travel in the drama students' circle, but when you've been working your way so handily through my book club friends, I have a difficult time understanding why you haven't tried to talk to me sooner, Mr. Collins," she said sternly, pursing her deep red lips.

So, we were talking about this directly now. Fuck. Also great, but also, fuck.

"It's, uh, not like that, Mrs. Harker, honestly," I said, trying to funnel as much willpower as anyone ever had into making sure my cock stayed down.

"It isn't? Then what is it like? Don't get me wrong, I know that Brenda, Janelle and Lauren are all gorgeous and very capable women, but let's face it: none of them have quite my assets, do they?" Mrs. Harker asked, leaning slightly to give me a slightly better view of her clothed tits. Was I imagining it, or were her nipples hard beneath her blouse?

This wasn't helping my current predicament. Her eyes didn't look downward, but I trust she knew what was going on, and the slight curl at the corner of her lips had the playful edge of a cat toying with its prey.

"It's... those others just sort of happened... I'm not going around on the hunt or anything for teachers and moms, I've just kind of, you know, been going with the flow," I defended, my breathing a little more ragged for my containment efforts.

"Oh, don't sell yourself so short. I've heard you've had quite the eventful year, and I can see why. Remove your clothes and you transform from shy nerd to capable-looking young man, and from what I've heard you're more than capable *looking*. You've had more sexual experience this past year than most men have in a lifetime, and you still have a sense of modesty," she stated.

I couldn't keep looking at her like this, darting my eyes across the room.

"Ryan, I told you to look at me while we're talking," she said.

"It's..." I started, really trying to avoid the word 'hard', "...difficult."

"Watching me doesn't seem that *difficult* for you usually," she said confidently.

Oops. I said, "You've seen me look at you?"

"Oh, please, Ryan; I would be offended if you weren't looking at me. I was an early bloomer; I'm used to people looking at me. At first, I hated it; boys and girls were cruel as they can be to those who develop early, but as I grew older and wiser, I realized the power that could come with it. I grew to enjoy the attention, and how much control I could have over who could look, and who could touch. That's what first brought me to acting, and when that went nowhere, to teaching. Do you know what a joy it is to wander the halls of a high school and being eyed like a goddess when only a decade ago those same sorts of boys and girls called me a slut and a whore?" Mrs. Harker said confidently.

"Uh..." I said, first thinking I couldn't have anything in common with her particular issues before realizing, yeah, I knew something of what she was saying. I didn't know what it was like to be a busty young woman, but I did know that new feeling of power after feeling powerless quite well.

"Actually, a little. Not entirely, but a little," I said.

"Good. Because I like being seen. Especially after my pregnancy; I was dealing with a G-cup before, but these monsters are practically exploding now," she said, turning in profile to me to better give me a view of what she was rocking. Yeah, they were impressive, and yeah, her nipples were definitely hard.

This was definitely a surreal conversation, but one I was willing to see through. It didn't stop me from trying to cover my cock, but I was definitely less nervous. Still stumbling over my words because I was talking about sex with Mrs. Harker, but definitely less nervous.

I stumbled, "How... uh...?"

"J-cup. If you're wondering. My lower back will hate me when I'm an old woman and these are sagging to my knees, but for now, I will enjoy every moment of joy these magnificent tits bring me, infrequent as that may be in practice," she said.

I glanced down at her wedding ring, and remembered something I overheard her saying in the library the other day. "Let me guess... your husband isn't being very attentive?"

"A good guess," Mrs. Harker replied, her lips curling into a smile.

Rather than admit that I'd accidentally eavesdropped on her, I replied, "From my experience, husbands in this town can be quite foolish when it comes to the most beautiful women."

"Well, your experience isn't far from correct. He's barely touched me ever since our baby was born last year, and not for a lack of my trying on my part. I've had to find my outlets, the book club among them, but I've been aching for the touch of some nice, thick cock, and since I can see Brenda told the truth... I believe that you and me might be able to come to an arrangement," she said.

The battle to conceal my cock was, at this point, completely lost. My hands may still have held in place by habit, but what I was packing was fairly plain to see at this point.

"What kind of arrangement did you have in mind?" I asked, confident I knew exactly what kind of arrangement she was talking about.

I was mostly right. Mrs. Harker said, "I need some cock like you wouldn't believe..."

To say this raised my hopes would be an understatement. Then she finished, "...but more than that... I need a pet."

This was far from the word I was expecting. Confused, and maybe a little alarmed, I replied, "A, uh, pet? What do you mean by a pet? Like with a leash and a collar and... I mean, I'm not one to kink-shame, it's just, I've never..."

She laughed. "Nothing like that, not unless you're really bad and force the matter. No, what I need is, well... maybe more of an errand boy, if that term suits better. I occasionally have need of some outside assistance to get tasks done and grease the wheels, and all of my drama students are too far up their own asses to ever get things done; talented, certainly, but quite focused. Meanwhile, I've heard that it was your wheeling and dealing that led you and the Puma Press to beat my drama club at the Halloween Scream this year. Help me out from time to time, submit to me and fulfill my needs when I need you like a good boy, and you will have access to this body that so many have lusted after and few have ever had. Tell me... what do you think of that?" Mrs. Harker asked.

Now, crazy as it sounds, I actually had a slight moment of pause. I'd signed on to a lot of commitments this year, and one more would stretch my time immensely. On the other hand, this was Mrs. Harker, so that pause was easily less than a second.

"YES!" I exclaimed, definitely too loud.

"Oh, I like your enthusiasm, Mr. Collins. What fun we'll have," she said, eying me up and down. "Now, remove your hands from your cock and show me what we're working with."

This wasn't a request; it was a demand. Still a little hesitant, I did as she commanded, slowly pulling my hands from my cock. It had already thoroughly betrayed all my efforts, standing tall and proud, already with a bead of precum on the tip.

"That's... not bad," Mrs. Harker admitted, looking me up and down appraisingly. "Stand up, in front of me."

I did, standing awkwardly before her as she stayed seated on the couch, looking me over but saying nothing. "Tell me, Mr. Collins, would you like me to touch your cock?"

"Yes," I admitted, more than a little meek.

"In due time," she said. "Before I touch you, I want you to touch yourself. Stroke yourself for me, Mr. Collins, jack that cock and we'll see when I touch you."

It was strange, standing naked in front of this fully clothed, stacked teacher and jacking off, but I was too far past the point of no return at this point. So, I took myself in my hand, spreading the precum over the head of my cock, and slowly began to jack off.

Mrs. Harker nodded slightly, approvingly. "Tell me, Mr. Collins, you've touched yourself thinking about these tits, haven't you?"

"Yes," I admitted, jacking myself a little more intensely.

Again, she gave a slight nod, a slight curl of her lips into a smile. She slowly reached up her blouse and undid the top button, giving me more of a look at her creamy skin. Mrs. Harker said, "You've fantasized about what would happen if the two of us were ever alone together, haven't you?"

"Yes," I said, jacking a little faster once she undid another button on her blouse. I could now see a fair bit of her epic cleavage in the gap of her blouse, the swell of her pale and enormous tits intoxicating to me.

"What *precisely* have you fantasized about, Mr. Collins? And I want details. Tell me what you've thought of doing with me while you touch yourself," Mrs. Harker said sternly, crossing her hands in her lap tauntingly, letting me know I wouldn't see any more of her if I wasn't completely honest.

"I've thought about your tits..." I said, groaning softly.

"Ha! Who hasn't? I asked for details, Mr. Collins, not feature," Mrs. Harker replied.

I added, "I've thought about squeezing them. Licking them. Sucking them. Running my tongue over your nipples and making them hard, making you moan..."

She shifted in her seat, a faint pleased look crossing her face. "Come now, Ryan, are you sure that's all you've thought about? You've never thought about sliding your cock between these tits? Squeezing my tits around you and fucking them until you exploded all over my creamy flesh and face?"

I groaned. The precum was flowing, making it too easy to move my hand faster. "I've... definitely imagined that."

"Who wouldn't? My tits are epic, and magnificent, and deserve the proper worship like that. I'm quite familiar with my tits, though. What else have you imagined doing with me?" she pushed, pursing her full lips together.

Though right now I was wondering what those lips would feel like wrapped around my cock, and how it would feel to have her throat massage the head, my next answer didn't follow this path. "Your ass. You've got an amazing ass."

"I do have an amazing ass, and it does love to be treated well. So, you like big asses then, don't you?" Mrs. Harker asked.

"Obviously," I replied, trying to keep a respectable rhythm without forcing myself over the edge. It would have been so easy to cum so soon, but I did not want to disappoint her or ruin this unique opportunity. "I want to bend you over and worship your ass with my mouth, squeezing and kissing it, spreading the cheeks and licking your tight hole, maybe even fucking it if you deem me worthy."

Again, she laughed. "If I deem you worthy? Oh, I like that wording. We're going to have so much fun... and it's been a while since my ass was properly worshipped. Many men have tried in the past, my husband included, but none could handle me. Do you honestly think you could handle my ass? Fuck, do you think you could handle *me*?"

Honestly, I answered, "I don't know, but I want to try if you'd allow me."

Mrs. Harker raised a hand to her chin, stroking it with one of her long fingers thoughtfully. She then grazed the finger beneath her lips, smiling at me wolfishly.

"Let's see if you pass your audition first. Stop stroking yourself and get down on your knees, pet," she demanded, spreading her legs and raising her skirt slightly. Getting to see more of her stocking-clad legs was enough to get me even harder, but the promise of what was soon to come had my mouth water.

I licked my lips and got down on my knees, crawling between her legs. She inched her skirt higher and higher as I approached, revealing some lacy black panties beneath her skirt. Between this and her stockings, it seemed that Mrs. Harker had a taste for some nice lingerie, which I wasn't going to complain about for a second.

"Your reputation precedes you when it comes to your cunnilingus skills, pet, and I want you to prove that for me. Eat my pussy, make me cum, and we'll see what you're ready for," Mrs. Harker said, reaching down between her thighs and pulling the crotch of her panties aside. She had a nice, full, dark bush, and full pussy lips that glistened with arousal. I was a foot away and I could smell her musky sex, spurring me on to get closer.

"Eat me... fucking eat me out... make me cum, pet," Mrs. Harker ordered, looking down at me over the mountainous peaks of her breasts.

If this was an audition, I meant to pass it with flying colors, so you can bet your ass I dove in enthusiastically. My tongue eagerly lapped at her warm, moist folds, running up and down to find where she was most sensitive before I closed my lips over her engorged clit. I suckled at her warm button, running my tongue over it in quick, firm circles that soon had her moaning. She squeezed her thighs around my head, running her hands through my hair.

"Ooh, that's a good pet, I'm not going to have to train you much, am I? You're already nice and housebroken. Too many guys think they know how to please a woman, but they don't... mmm, fuck... my husband is useless at this... he's nice, he was good enough to knock me up when he had to, but he can't handle me, can't fuck me like I need to be fucked... but you can, can't you... yes, like that..." Mrs. Harker groaned as I continued to eat her out.

Her taste was intoxicating, and her dirty talk spurred me on to greater heights, eating her more vigorously and bringing my fingers into the mix, sliding two into her pussy that I thrust in and out of her while I pleasured her lips with my mouth and tongue.

"Oh, that's it, fuck, eat that fucking pussy, like that, right there... fuck yes... you're not a boy, not yet a man, but you're good... they were right... you're better than all the other pussy men out there who think they know what they're doing but couldn't get a woman off without directions... fuck that mouth is nice, like that, keep going, keep going... gonna make me cum... gonna make me cum better than any of the other asshole men out there who thought they could... none of them could handle me, but you just might, you just... fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuCKFUCKFUCK YEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING IN YOUR MOUTH, DRINK IT ALL UP LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER ASSHOLES COULDN'T, FUCKING PET!" Mrs. Harker shouted as she came, hard.

She came like a fucking waterfall, and I drank it up as quickly as I could. With her hands forcing my face into her cunt and her legs squeezing around me, this was easier said than done, forcing a fair amount of her juices all over my face, my chin, and running down my neck, but I drank her intoxicating nectar and continued lapping at and fingering her pussy until her body relaxed, and she came down.

"Such a good pet... such a good, hungry pet," she said, running her fingers through my hair and smiling at me with that drunken look so many women get after a good, hard cum. "Are you still hungry, pet?"

Smiling up at her, I nodded.

Mrs. Harker smiled back. "Good. Because so am I. Be gentle at first, and make me cum again even better this time, or there will be consequences, and you don't want to fuck with me. Understood, pet?"

Again, I nodded. "I wouldn't dream of it."

While I may have been hungry, and she lusty when I first dove in, this time I took it slow, not wanting to overwhelm her as I slowly ate her out. She groaned, slowly running her fingers through my hair as I continued to pleasure her pussy.

"Ooooooooooh, fuck... it's so good. You make it seem easy, and it should be, but not enough care. I have to beg my husband to eat my pussy, as if this body should need to beg, and he'll just do the barest minimum. He'll get me close, but then he'll just ask if he can fuck me like he's asking if we're there yet on a car trip. It's fucking pitiful," she groaned, gently squeezing my head with her thighs.

From my experience, it sounded like there were a lot of shit husbands in Regan Hills, and though I couldn't explain how they all got and stayed with as many unbelievably hot wives as they seemed to have, I had no problem helping make up the difference. That being said, it also helped me understand that I didn't want to be the kind of husband who'd let a wife like that go.

I kept eating Mrs. Harker's pussy, building in speed and intensity as it felt like she was becoming more accustomed to my mouth this second time. I took my time this time, not caring that school was letting out and that I should be heading home in the near future, thoroughly lost in fucking Mrs. Harker with my mouth. When she came again, she came with a cry, her body going rigid and shaking as another flow of her sweet nectar gushed into my mouth. I was becoming quite accustomed to her taste, savoring it and drinking it down as if it were the finest of wines, only slowing when she pushed my head away.