Senior Year Memories Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I said, retrieving my phone. Mrs. Harker took to massaging my cum into her tits, seemingly taking great joy at running it over her wedding ring as I took a couple pictures for my memories. These... well, these would certainly be some fairly epic pictures in the album.

"So..." I pondered, putting my phone in my pants and beginning to dress. "Do you have any errands that need my attention right away?"

"So eager!" Mrs. Harker replied, looking me up and down. "For now, get home and get your rest. I don't have anything imminent, but once discussion of the musical ramps up later in February, expect to be at my beck and call."

"Oh, I will," I said, trying, very awkwardly to get dressed.

Mrs. Harker laughed, then smiled at me. "Good. And, Mr. Collins?"

"Yeah?" I asked, pulling my shirt over my head.

"Thank you. I cannot express for how long I've needed that. I look forward to our next opportunity," she said. It was a completely genuine smile, one of warm gratitude that really made me wish I could do more for her now. I couldn't, not with how much she'd taken out of me, not when I needed to get home in time for movie night, but it was fun to fantasize about.

"Anytime," I replied, smiling back.

"Good," Mrs. Harker said, the warmth of her smile disappearing as her dominant side returned. "Because if you aren't ready when I need you, pet, there will be... consequences."

Something told me it was wise to heed that.

***

Once I would've thought there could be nothing better than going home to two beautiful, freaky girlfriends for all the fun we could've had just fucking the ever-loving shit out of each other. On days like this, though, after the paces first Dakota, and then Mrs. Harker had put me through, I couldn't have been happier that these two girls were just as happy with a casual movie night as they were with me filling each of their holes with cum.

"Awww, poor baby," Brooke said as I lay down on my bed, groaning. Looking very cute in her oversized pink t-shirt and pajama pants, she sat down by my head and stroked my hair.

"Poor baby? Really?" Josie teased as she went through our streaming options. "He got to fuck Mrs. Harker. I don't think he's exactly in a pitiable position."

"And Dakota! I know she was, like, the appetizer, but she's a pretty rough fuck too! You should totally try her sometime, she likes girls with tats," Brooke jumped in.

Josie stroked her chin thoughtfully.

"Dakota was fun, and she was still Dakota, but with Mrs. Harker... well, in my defense, it was more her fucking me," I said. Despite my groans, the memory of what the two of us had done together did manage to make my cock stir, a little.

"But you came on her tits?" Josie asked.

"And, like, made her a three-hole slut?" Brooke added, Josie nodding in agreement.

"Yeah," I replied.

"And you had fun?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I replied.

"Then quit your griping and enjoy movie night with us," Josie said, smirking. She looked good when she was like this, especially in the tank top and shorts she wore that showed off her assets very, very nicely. If I had more energy, I'd have given her a nice spank on the ass for her bitchiness, but I didn't, and I knew she was just trying to get a rise out of me. I did caress her ass, enjoying the way it made her take a sudden breath.

It was definitely fun.

Brooke kissed me on the lips quickly, taking me out of the argument. She said, "Well, Josie can be, like, bad cop all she wants, but I'm totally the good cop here. She can totally bust your chops, but I can totally massage your fucking muscles and get you back in fighting shape so you can show us a good time."

"And if you don't, I just might have to fuck Blondie all on my lonesome," Josie replied.

Brooke considered this. "Hey, Ryan, you know-"

"It wouldn't be that much of a tragedy if I didn't recover anytime soon?" I suggested.

Brooke smiled perkily. "Wow, it's like you, totally read my mind!"

"I've been getting good at this," I acknowledged.

"And I've finally narrowed down our options," Josie said.

"Oh? Do tell," I replied.

Josie said, "Well, Blondie here hasn't got a lot of experience, and you were suggesting horror comedies as a way to get in, but since that's a subgenre that's often weakass or more focused on the comedy or deeply metafictional jokes that require extensive knowledge of other films of the genre the genre to understand than the horror-"

"I *like* comedy and proper metafictional humor!" Brooke interjected.

"-I want to make sure we at least get a movie that gets some proper balance while still being fun and accessible," Josie finished. "I'm not normally one for the weaker stuff, but I don't want to scare you off either, Brooke, when we could have some fun together. So... we'll work you up into more advanced material. Tonight is just fun. And so..."

Scrolling through her options, Josie finally pulled up a familiar screen that brought a smile to my face.

"Shaun of the Dead?" I asked, smiling.

"What's Shaun of the Dead?" Brooke asked.

"It's a romantic comedy. With zombies. It's not very scary, but it does have its moments. I think you'll like it," I said.

"Okay," Brooke said, skeptical but wanting to trust Josie and me.

"If it doesn't have you laughing out loud in the first twenty minutes, we'll just have to tickle you until you do," Josie said, hopping down on the bed next to us as she started the movie.

"Hey, I'm ticklish!" Brooke protested.

"I know," Josie said, reaching to tickle Brooke. Brooke squealed with giggles, crawling more my way to avoid Josie's talented fingers. If she was looking for mercy, though, she wasn't going to find it with me, as I dove in and began to tickle her as well.

Though we could've gone on for a while, I wanted to watch the movie and for Brooke to enjoy watching the movie with us, so I collapsed contentedly on the bed, one arm wrapped around Josie, the other around Brooke. Sharing a fun movie with two women I absolutely loved while recovering from the fucking of a lifetime?

Yeah, life was good.

***

(Author's Note 2: Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews or shoot me some feedback, as they really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

And after some recent crises and battles, I want to add one last note on a more practical concern. When it comes to mental health, I hope everyone out there is taking the time to take care of themselves. Mental health may seem like a never-ending battle, but it's a never-ending battle that is always worth fighting, and one that there are plenty of resources to be found to help with should you ever be struggling. Be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)