Senior Year Memories Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?" I asked.

"If you're asking if I've got anything concrete for you, my answer is not yet, but almost certainly quite soon. I need someone who can get things done, and after the Halloween Scream, I know you're the kind of person who can get things done when properly motivated. We're beginning prep for our spring musical in March, and with the egos of my students all colliding with one another, if I'm to get anything done, I'm going to need someone who works outside of their social hierarchy. That, and someone with friends in a lot of different places who also are unattached to the stupid student and parent power struggles would be incredibly helpful," she said.

Being thoroughly unaware of what it took to put on a school play, this all took me by surprise. "Sounds very Game of Thrones."

"It can be, but hopefully this will have a better ending," Mrs. Harker replied.

I didn't think the final season of Game of Thrones was that bad, but I didn't press her on that. "What kind of problems are you having?"

"The kind I don't really want to think about too much right now," she said, sliding onto the floor on her knees.

I had a good idea of some of the issues she was having, after overhearing her talking about dealing with the PTA's issues with the selection of the next musical, but I didn't know what I could do to help her with that. I did like the view of her I had from here, though.

"Tell me, Mr. Collins, you had sex right before I discovered you, and you just came deep in my cunt again. Can I trust that you have a good recovery time based on this?" Mrs. Harker asked, looking at my now mostly-limp cock. Reaching behind herself, she pulled off her blouse and tossed it on her desk, then sending her bra on the same path. Watching those massive tits finally freed was enough to make me twitch a little. Briefly, I saw her take hold of her wedding ring as if she meant to take it off, before deciding to leave it on.

"It takes a bit longer between each try. But I can make it happen," I replied.

"Good. Because you'll soon find out how demanding I am, and we are definitely not done for the day," Mrs. Harker replied, reaching for and stroking my cock. I hissed at her touch, enjoying the smile it got from her.

"I'm glad to see I've still got your attention," she replied.

"It's kind of hard for you to lose my attention," I said.

"That's not the only thing I want hard," Mrs. Harker quipped, taking my stiffening cock into her mouth. Her ruby-red lips stretched around the swollen head, slurping and messily swallowing a fair length of my cock. She bobbed up and down slowly, getting me harder with every stroke from her perfectly plush lips.

"Wow... I don't know how long it's been... but you're really good at that, Mrs. Harker!" I moaned.

"I know," she said, suddenly taking my entire length into her mouth, down her throat and holding it there, gagging. She held it there for a moment, her fingers stroking, massaging my balls and trying to will them back to life, before she came up for air coughing and smiling arrogantly.

"It's been a while, and I've never had a cock this big," Mrs. Harker explained. "But I've still had some fun with some sizable toys. And the girls from my book club know how to use their toys."

Beyond words, all I could do was moan.

"Oh, you like that image, don't you?" Mrs. Harker said, taking her mouth from my now very hard cock and then wrapping her massive tits around it. She squeezed them together, her saliva and my precum lubing the space between her massive, fleshy globes.

Yes, as it turned out, getting tittyfucked by Mrs. Harker felt every bit as awesome as I'd imagined it might be, and more.

She could have gotten me to agree to anything at this point, so I nodded. Mrs. Harker smirked. "It started with books and wine and all of us wanting to bitch, but then Viola had to go and start selling her toys to us, and after we got them we wanted to try them and... well, we'd split off two at a time and have the fun our husbands didn't care to have. Me, Brenda, Lauren, Janelle... Valerie Chan, Ana Lopez, and a whole lot more of what I wager you boys would call MILFs. Our needs weren't being fulfilled, so we sought out fulfillment on our own. You like that, don't you, pet?"

"Honestly, that's incredibly fucking hot... and I'd love to talk about and fantasize about it with you, but... fuck, I'm really kinda past all rational thought... and going more than a little crazy right now the way you're tittyfucking me, so if you want a complete and... well thought out answer, I'm afraid I won't be able to give it to you until you stop, which I really, really, *really* don't want you to do," I said quickly, my voice high and rapid and barely a whimper by the end for the pleasure I was feeling.

"I'll tell you when I'm going to stop, pet. Don't forget about who's in charge here," she answered, her voice completely stern once more. She slowed her tittyfuck down, but not enough to make me lose any sensation. It was enough to make me moan, a pitiful, begging sound under the power of her massive tits.

"Yes, Mrs. Harker, I didn't mean any disrespect," I said quickly.

"Good. Because I don't fuck disrespectful boys," Mrs. Harker said, standing back up. Now only wearing her garter belt, stockings and heels, and with her cunt dripping a copious amount of both of our juices, she was completely awe-inspiring. She sat next to me on the couch again, pushing me to the side so there was more distance between us, allowing her to lie on her back. There wasn't a ton of space for us, but enough for her to spread her legs some, with one foot on the ground for stability.

"I want you to fuck me," Mrs. Harker said, her voice almost threatening as she pointed one finger at her pussy invitingly, "This is your job, Mr. Collins, but rest assured I will kick your ass through the door if you don't show me the reverence I demand."

I meant no disrespect, and I definitely didn't want to turn down more hot sex with Mrs. Harker. Silently, I knelt between her legs, then lay on top of her, sliding my cock once again inside of her tight cunt until I was fully sheathed inside of her. It felt different, being on top of her, but I had no illusions that I was in control. Even with her eyes staring into mine and her massive tits crushed into my chest, my entire weight holding her to the couch, I was absolutely aware that Mrs. Harker was in complete and utter control of this fuck.

I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Slowly, I thrust in and out of her, enjoying the pleasurable sounds it brought from deep in her core, the way it changed her breathing and how she looked up at me with eyes that were simultaneously dominant and pleading.

"Is this... respectful enough... for you?" I grunted as I thrust into her deeply.

"It's... ohgod... it's a start, Mr. Collins. As my new pet... I will have to put you through some training... when we're together... so you... fuck... know how I deserve, and need, to be treated... but for someone who is making it up as he goes... you're not bad..." Mrs. Harker groaned, her eyes lidding over as she leaned up, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back, letting her suck my tongue into her mouth as I continued slowly fucking into her. She wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me in deeper, harder, making me fill her.

This would have been an ideal place for me to hold her, but Mrs. Harker soon opened her eyes, staring deep into me and said, "We've had a change in plans. Get off me, pet."

Disgruntled and needy, I whimpered, continuing to slowly thrust into her in the hopes that I could change her mind. Mrs. Harker looked at me crossly, pushing me harshly and making me pull out of her. Apologetic, sat further down the couch from her while she sat up and looked at me with a punishing look in her eye.

"I shouldn't have had to ask twice," she said.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Harker," I replied, hanging my head in apology and looking at her with the best puppy-dog eyes I could muster.

"You're lucky I'm not done cumming," Mrs. Harker said, getting up on her knees and turning away from me. She leaned over, presenting her amazingly round ass. Her hands reached out, each grabbing a pale, creamy ass cheek and spreading them apart, showing me her tight, pink asshole, still glazed with our mutual juices from earlier.

"You said you wanted to worship my ass? Well, it's time to make good on that promise. Eat my fucking ass, pet, and eat it good. Get me nice and wet; I know you lust for this ass, and I know you have a talented tongue. Let's see if you can put your money where your mouth is," she taunted, flexing her ass and winking her tight little hole at me.

If she expected any hesitation from me, if she thought I might be intimidated as other guys had been, I wanted to prove her wrong. Without any hesitation, I dove in, kissing and squeezing each of her bountiful ass cheeks, running my tongue over her supple flesh and loving how it made her moan. I didn't dive in to pleasuring her tight little asshole, not right away anyway, but I teased around it, giving all my attention and worship to her ass as she so desperately deserved, but gradually focusing inward.

Mrs. Harker seemed to rather enjoy it. "Mmm, such a dirty pet, fuck, you know how to worship an ass. Everyone seems so obsessed with my tits that they don't pay as much attention to my ass, but you, Mr. Collins, you appreci- OH, FUCK!"

This was the sound she made when I finally touched my tongue to her asshole, sliding a couple fingers deep into her sopping-wet cunt for assistance. I thrust them into her in time with my rimming her ass, fucking her while I ran my tongue in tight, firm circles around her pink, forbidden hole. By the moment, I was more forceful, digging in with real gusto as she quivered and cursed.

"No man... oh fuck... such a good pet... no man has ever done that to me before, Mr. Collins... no man has ever been brAAAAAAAAVE ENOUGH!" she yelled, an understandable sound given that I'd just pressed into her asshole with my tongue. She squeezed her ass around my face so hard she might well have suffocated me, beating her couch with her fists at the pleasure I was giving her. It felt good to give her something she so clearly wanted and obviously wasn't getting, but I'd be lying if I said my cock didn't feel the need for some attention.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" Mrs. Harker exclaimed. "That tongue's not enough. GET YOUR *FUCKING* LUBE, NOW!"

"Yes, Mrs. Harker!" I exclaimed. Carrying an extra tube around in my backpack had proven a wise precaution for impromptu sex opportunities like this one.

I got the message. I dove for my backpack, pulling out my emergency bottle of lube and squeezing some into the palm of my hand, quickly coating my cock. Getting behind Mrs. Harker, I squeezed some of the liquid onto her ass as well, sliding it around her hole, then pressing one of my fingers against her hole. There was resistance, quite a lot of it actually, but she groaned at my efforts.

"If I wanted you to finger my ass, Mr. Collins, I would have told you to finger my ass. I want that fucking cock buried in me now, not later," Mrs. Harker said harshly.

I wanted nothing more than to do exactly that, but if it had been as long since she'd been fucked in the ass as she'd indicated, I didn't want to do anything wrong, especially hurt her or scare her off. Still, she seemed to have a lot of confidence, and if she'd been fooling around with toys... well, I hoped she'd done her own preparations for her ass.

Taking my cock in hand, I lined it up with her tight, glistening asshole. She flexed it at me, winking the hole invitingly.

"Do it, Mr. Collins. Fuck my slutty, cheating ass," Mrs. Harker growled.

Pressing my cock against her hole, I said, "Yes, ma'am."

Then I started pushing.

"GODDAMNIT! FUCK! THAT'S FUCKING BIG!" she yelled as my head began to spread her tightest of tight holes open. I groaned at how tight she was, uncertain that she was actually going to open up for me. She'd no doubt had some experience, but probably not with anyone or anything as big as me. I pressed up against her, feeling a certain amount of give but not enough for the head to pop inside of her.

I pulled back slightly, hoping to regroup. Mrs. Harker didn't like this. "I SAID FUCK MY ASS! TEAR ME OPEN, DESTROY MY TIGHT, CHEATING BITCH'S HOLE, I NEED THAT HUGE FUCKING COCK IN ME!"

Well, I couldn't say she didn't seem certain. I pressed forward again, harder, feeling resistance as her tightest of tight holes held firm against my invasion. The pressure built as I pushed forward, feeling a little give but not enough.

And then, all at once, I felt give, and the head of my cock broke through into her asshole. Mrs. Harker yelled a formless, violent and animalistic sound of pleasure and pain, pounding her hands against the couch as she urged me forward. She pressed her ass back against me, forcing a little more inside of her.

Me, I was on another plane of existence entirely, trapped in her perfectly tight asshole and not wanting to leave. She squeezed my cock almost painfully, but still so exquisitely pleasurable I could have cum right there if I lacked self-control. Instead of getting lost to the pleasure, however, I focused on pushing forward, wanting to feel everything her ass could do to me.

She said most guys couldn't handle her ass, and I was going to prove to her I wasn't most guys.

I slid my cock in another couple inches, made easier now past the initial resistance. The lube definitely made this easier, but her ass still made this one of the most pleasurable battles as it squeezed me tightly every inch of the way. Mrs. Harker was a groaning, grunting, cursing mess, her face dropped down onto the couch and her tits pillowing out underneath her. She shook and shuddered as I pressed forward, more than halfway now, each of us savoring this forbidden fuck.

Then... there it was. With only a couple inches to go, I thrust inside of her, burying myself completely within her ass.

"I'm all the way in now, Mrs. Harker. Does this please you?" I asked, my voice a little high from the pressure surrounding my cock.

She turned her head enough that I could see an eye looking up at me. "I can feel your balls against my cunt. It's good, pet. Give it a moment... let me feel you... then fuck me hard. This cheating bitch's ass can take it."

"Are you sure?" I asked, my voice shaky for how I felt inside of her.

"I wouldn't demand it if I wasn't. Now... fuck me, pet, fuck me until I scream," Mrs. Harker demanded.

Well, if she knew what she wanted...

I withdrew, pulling my cock out and feeling the tight ring of her hole squeezing me on the way out. I almost got to the head before slamming back in all at once, making her cry out in pain, pleasure, perhaps even some emotion born of those two sensations' wicked coupling. Her fleshy ass rippled with the impact of my body against hers, a sight that only amplified what my cock was feeling.

"Goddamn... fuck my ass, fuck my cheating ass, Ryan... fuck me like no one ever could... GODDAMNIT FUCK ME HARD, NOW!" Mrs. Harker cried out.

I obliged. I obliged because I wanted to, but even more because it was what she wanted. Though she was physically beneath me, her face pressed into the couch while I drilled her ass, Mrs. Harker was definitely in control of our encounter. Though this may have been just the beginning of a new arrangement between the two of us, I wasn't going to do anything to mess up this first time.

So, I fucked her with a savagery I reserved for special occasions. Kneeling behind her and grabbing her hips, I fucked her even harder, watching her face crush against the couch cushions as her jiggling tits pillowed out beneath her obscenely. I pounded into her with almost my entire length on every stroke, her screams of pleasure becoming a long wail only occasionally interspersed with words or pieces of words. I was beyond caring at this point, lost completely to how good it felt to fuck this insanely curvy teacher. My cock was in heaven, beyond heaven, even, sliding in and out of her so quickly and building up another good load for her.

I felt her reach between her legs, her hands furiously rubbing at her pussy while I fucked into her, my balls occasionally grazing her fingers. I was a grunting, rutting mess, only interested in a hard fuck and a harder cum. Thankfully, I'd found a partner who matched me, as Mrs. Harker forced her ass back onto me.

"That's it! That's it! Right fucking there! You can take my ass! You can take my ass like no one else could! You're a fucking find, pet! I love it, I love it, I love fucking you, I should've done this ages ago, fucking fuck, motherfucker, yes, right there, right there, FUCKING YES! I'M CUMMING AGAIN! I'M ACTUALLY CUMMING AGAIN! FUCKING... GOD!!!!!" Mrs. Harker cried out, her whole body shaking as if she'd been hit with electricity. Her ass clamped down on me hard, so hard it nearly set me off. I kept fucking her because she had an orgasm to ride through, and it felt too good to stop fucking her. So, I let her wail and shake and have her hard cum as I showed her ass little mercy, continuing to pound into her long past the point her orgasm subsided and she was a complete and utter mess.

Still, I could feel an orgasm building in my swollen balls, a delicious pressure that forced me to slow down so I could ask, "Where... do you... want it? Cumming... soon..."

Weakly, she reached back, pushing at me and urging me out of her. Though disgruntled and needing release, I complied, pulling out of her and watching her roll over. "Paint my fucking tits... pet..."

Carefully, I climbed onto her, straddling her stomach so I could jack my cock onto her. Mrs. Harker reached down to help, rapidly stroking my cock for me. Her hands were firm but gentle, swiftly bringing me over the edge.

Grunting, I came again, firing streaks of semen all over her massive tits. The trails pooled in the valley of her cleavage and ran down her neck, even as the last few shots splattered her chin. Through this, she groaned, squeezing every last drop from me.

Lightheaded from the intense cum, I almost fell over, but Mrs. Harker held me upright. She pulled me closer, leaning down so she could barely fit the head between her lips. Her suckling got me at a sensitive point, one where I wanted to pull back, but I didn't dare stop her for how cross she would be with me. Watching her, with my cock between her cum-coated tits, suckling on the head with her ruby-red lips, I could think of only one thing to say.

"So... was I a good pet?"

She let my cock pop from her lips, then smiled up at me smugly. "You were very good. If you continue to be good, we can do much, much more of this. Would you like that, pet?"

"I would," I admitted, nodding eagerly. This had been one of the most insane encounters of the year, and I very much wanted a repeat.

"Good. Because I meant what I said, the two of us are sexually gifted, and together we can make some sweet music," Mrs. Harker said. The woman had an ego, but it was well-earned.

She sighed. "We should both get going soon."

"Yeah," I replied, climbing off of her and standing. My legs were wobbly, and it didn't feel like they'd hold my own weight. I was not looking forward to the bike ride home.

Mrs. Harker smirked, her voice taking on a tone of mock pity. "Oh, no, did I destroy you, pet? Did I fuck you better than all those little girls ever could?"

I could play her game. "I'll be fine..."

"I'll need you in better shape than that in the future, but for now... I'll take the compliment. Would you like a picture of all of this, before you go?" she asked, gesturing at herself with her hands. Looking as utterly defiled as she did, I could only reply one way.