Senior Year Memories Ch. 42

Story Info
Friends, drama girls, a stuntwoman, paintball & rough sex.
24.4k words
4.88
26.4k
40
21

Part 44 of the 48 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Usual Disclaimer Time: Even though this story almost entirely takes place in a high school setting, all the characters in this story are 18 years old or older, and since we're living in the wide wonderful world of porno-land here, where clichés roam free and things might get a little unrealistic from time to time, please remember it's all in good fun. This story is highly serialized, and though it's not 100% necessary to have read the whole story up until this point to enjoy the content of the chapter, it's definitely advisable to understand the many ongoing plots.)

(Author's Note: I want to thank everyone whose votes helped create upcoming SYM Girl Zahra Dashti (making her debut in this chapter), and as always, I want to give special thanks to fellow Literotica author Lil_kitty for her excellent work as my editor and acting as a second set of eyes on this chapter, and for letting me know what did and didn't work; if you get a chance, please check out her work and drop some stars if you enjoyed, she writes some very hot and fun stories.)

Previously, on Senior Year Memories: After returning from the epic Book Club long weekend getaway, 18-year-old Ryan Collins got his life back to normal with his girlfriends, Brooke King and Josie Wong, even as they hinted at a cryptic surprise for him that made him nervous. At school, Ryan found his senior year workload only increasing, as editor for the Puma Press, Nadia Barclay, assigned him to shadow the Drama Club as they set about their spring musical production of Little Shop of Horrors. He found out this was more than a newspaper assignment when leading stage crew member Olivia Raine-Goldblum told him that they would be secretly advising drama teacher Mrs. Harker, who respected both of their outside opinions on what might help make a good play. Going home, Ryan was then confronted by close friend Sarah Kent, who admitted her love for him, Brooke & Josie, feelings that Ryan reciprocated. While the "throuple" may be no more, the four of them are charting a new course for senior year in their poly relationship, ready to face whatever challenges come next together.

***

When many of the bigger changes to my life occurred during senior year, they always seemed like they would really shake up my status quo, only for me to be pleasantly surprised with how quickly things got back on track.

When Josie and I decided to start dating, I thought there was a good chance that would change our social lives, but, nope, we both still screwed around like crazy, and had a lot of fun sharing our exploits with each other.

When Brooke joined our relationship and we decided to give the poly thing a try, I thought that the more moving parts we added to a relationship, the more complex it would be, but Josie and Brooke were fucking great with each other, and as a team we made each other stronger than ever. Plus, the sex, together and with others, managed to get even dirtier, which was great for a trio as sex-crazed as us.

Sarah becoming the fourth in our little polyamorous collective felt like it would be a major speedbump. We all adored her, and she was a sweet (and surprisingly horny) addition to our relationship, but... that really had to change the pace of things, right? I mean, relationships with two people were difficult enough as is, let alone trying to make *three* work, but four? How was that supposed to function?

Well, even though it was still a new relationship, the four of us managed to make it work. Even with busy school schedules and social calendars, we managed to get the four of us together at least once a day either after school, or at school. Sometimes there was sex, sometimes it was just us hanging out or doing homework, but we were making it work in our own way. In this rare case, it really was the more the merrier, since we could have each other's backs and there was always someone to support whoever needed it, and the sex we did have... fuck, it was amazing. *Beyond* amazing.

I knew that I was one of the luckiest guys alive, and thanked my good fortune every day.

Not that there weren't those who had questions about that luck.

"*Three* girlfriends?" Alice Talbot chuckled in that lightly Australian-tinged accent of hers as I threw her to my bed.

"Yeah, three..." I replied, stripping off the last of my clothes as I stood before her.

My beautiful, 18-year-old neighbor, classmate and friend, lay on the bed looking up at me, positively gorgeous wearing only black panties and a matching tank top that conformed tightly to her lean, fit body, and showed off her C-cup breasts beautifully. A dark-skinned black girl with a beautiful face and a loose, dark afro splayed about her head as she laid there, looked up at me with a playful smile as she raised her shapely legs and pulled off her panties, showing me her shaved pussy.

Though she may have just gotten home from school like I had, the way she glistened, it looked like she was already horny as hell. It might have explained why she came here immediately... and this was not an offer I was going to turn down, especially when my girlfriends weren't going to be around.

The way she licked her lips when she saw my thick, 10" erection... well, I can't be blamed for practically jumping onto the bed with her and burying my face between her thighs, could I?

"Goooooddddddd... fuck yes..." Alice moaned, leaning her head back into the pillows. "Glad they haven't fucked you out completely yet."

Licking eagerly at her clit, I replied, "It'll take a lot for me to ever be completely fucked out."

She groaned, running her hands through my hair as I continued eating her out. "Yeeeeeeesssss... and on behalf of all the women of Regan Hills... fuck, keep going like that... I thank you... and them, I would say, for not *completely* fucking you into a coma..."

"Mhmmmmph..." I agreed, my mouth too full of her tasty, and thoroughly wet cunt, by this point to really care.

Alice had always been an expressive lover, partially due to her exhibitionist side, and that expressiveness always made our encounters particularly memorable for me. She moaned, quite loudly, wrapping her legs tightly around my face as she humped against my mouth, smiling down at me when she could and just staring at me with those beautiful brown eyes of hers.

"Three girlfriends..." she mused, gripping my hair tightly. "Fuck... aren't you a greedy boy..."

Alright, she was seeming horny enough, and I was fucking horny at this point... time to get this moving. With some effort, I unlocked her legs from behind my neck and crawled over her, pushing her tank top up and over her tits as I kissed my way up her abs and to her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were exposed to me, dark and firm, and I took my moment to feast on them one at a time, sucking each sensitive nub until she cried out pleasurably.

Well-sated on her tits for the moment, I climbed up until I was face to face with her, pushing my cockhead against her pussy lips until I was inside of her, continuing on until I had buried every inch inside of her clutching, hot cunt. We both groaned in mutual pleasure at this joining, and soon I began building a rhythm, fucking down into her as she moaned.

Grunting, I felt the need for some clarification. "I'm not greedy... wasn't expecting, or looking for, this many girlfriends... and this just all kind of fell together..."

Alice locked her legs behind my pumping ass, her eyes rolling back briefly as she moaned. "Yes... yes... fell together... a likely fucking story..."

"It's true!" I replied, kissing her forcefully. "We were all friends, then we were friends who were fucking, and now we're friends who fuck who also happen to be boyfriend and girlfriend... and girlfriend... and girlfriend..."

Even through her squeals, she laughed. "I'm not judging... if you want a harem, you get yourself a harem!"

I kissed her again, forcefully, and maybe a little annoyed, as I clarified. "Not a harem... harems imply a power imbalance and often exploitation... the four of us, we're in this together, for each other, all of us... partners..."

"Sorry, sorry, I'm sorry..." Alice apologized in time to each of my thrusts. "Poor choice of words, I watch and read a lot of porn and the kink terms for these sometimes seem a good shorthand... you've shown me the error of my ways..."

She said this with a little playful sarcasm, but knowing that Alice was a good-hearted (and sexually *very* open-minded girl), I wasn't going to hold this against her. It was a reminder that I would have to occasionally remind people who wanted to call us a "harem" how things actually worked with us, but, well, I guessed that was going to have to be a fact of life.

"Good," I said, forcefully leaning in to kiss her as I fucked her even harder.

Fuck, I loved sex with athletic girls like Alice. She had stamina to spare, and her pussy muscles were exceptionally strong, massaging my cock forcefully as they tried to coax an orgasm out of me.

It also meant, though, that she was in an excellent position to turn the tables on me, unlocking her legs and quickly pushing me over so that she was now on top of me, riding me forcefully. She finally grabbed her tank top and tossed it aside, sitting up on my cock in her glorious nudity, a beautiful, black goddess with one of the loveliest smiles I had ever seen. Watching her ride me, hearing her moan and watching as the ecstasy took her over... fuck, it was an erotic sight.

If I wasn't so blinded by the pleasure as she eagerly fucked me, I might have wanted to immortalize this moment.

"So, it just fell together? Not like you got Sarah pregnant or anything and that forced this to be official?" Alice joked, leaning forward to brace her hands on my chest as she rode me.

"Not as far as I know," I grunted, reaching back to grab Alice's ass, before playfully swatting her on one cheek.

She squealed as her ass stung, and rode me a little harder. "The amount you cum in girls... it really wouldn't be a surprise, would it... fuck, I'd be amazed if there wasn't at least one girl at school already with a bun in her oven courtesy of Ryan Collins..."

Alice said this teasingly, but I wasn't in the mood for that kind of teasing right now. I swatted her on the ass again, only making her squeal louder, and that lustful blaze in her eyes burn brighter. I realized this was most likely her goal, and smacked her ass even harder.

She cried out, in pleasure and pain, riding me harder as I began to fuck up into her even more eagerly.

"Yeah?" Alice grunted, smiling down at me beautifully. "Teasing your irresponsibility gets a real fucking rise out of you, doesn't it?"

"I guess it does..." I replied, swatting her ass again. "And if that's how you fucking want it..."

Laughing, she shrugged, before leaning down to bury her tits in my face. "Guilty. You caught me... I want you nice and rough and excited with me today... god, keep going like that... fuck... give it to me like that..."

I could have retorted, but was too busy groping her ass and nibbling on her nipples, wanting to make her scream.

"Yeah..." she kept teasing me, enjoying this particular angle of attack and what it brought out in me. "You got them all lined up and knocked up, don't you? Josie and Brooke and Sarah and... how many others in our class?"

"Don't forget their moms and our teachers, too," I added proudly, and joking, before I went back to attacking her tits. "I'm a real fucking slut, ya know..."

"Oh, I know it, and I love it, I fucking love it, Ryan... I love how dirty a fuck you can be..." Alice moaned. "Fucking give it to me like this, make me one of your dirty sluts... fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard and proper... I can take it, I can fucking take it!"

I wrapped my arms around her and held on tight, flipping her over so that I was on top again, before I grabbed her legs and rotated them so they were now on my shoulders. With her bent in half, I pressed Alice into the bed and began to fuck into her as hard as possible, looking down into those pretty eyes of hers. We were past coherency at this point, kissing and breathing heavily as we took this fuck to the next level, my hips a blur as my cock slid rapidly in and out of her beautiful, soaking wet cunt.

"Do it..." she whispered. "Do it... cum for me... make me cum... cum for me... cum in me... do it..."

Soon, I couldn't hold back any longer, and I buried my cock deep, unleashing the first shots of a thick, powerful orgasm inside of her in time with her own orgasm. We were a couple of moaning, grunting beasts by now, blinded by our lust and our mutual release as I kept going, draining my balls into her clutching, sucking cunt.

Soon, as both of our orgasms had run their course, I pulled out of her and collapsed on my back next to Alice, breathing heavily as I reached to pinch one of her nipples.

Breathy, Alice said, "You got some lucky fucking girlfriends."

I nodded. "I'm a lucky fucking guy."

She stared at the ceiling for a long while as if in deep thought, catching her breath.

Then, with a smile that seemed strangely timid, she joked, "So... is there, like, an application to be one of your girlfriends, or what? Asking for a friend."

I rolled my eyes. "You're not asking for a friend."

She seemed almost relieved that I took it as the joke she intended.

"You caught me again, I'm not... but, hey, having options open is always good in life, yeah? Not like I'm set on joining your sexy little fuck cult or anything, but, could be fun to consider, I think," Alice suggested.

I nodded in agreement, honestly able to see a lot worse options to join our delightfully unconventional relationship. "Totally."

With both of us still staring at the ceiling and catching her breath, a moment passed between us before Alice said, "So, how much more do I have to playfully tease your irresponsibility before you fuck me that hard again? Because there's a lot of other angles I could attack that I think would really get you fucking me har-"

Laughing, I threw a pillow at her, before I reached down and buried two fingers in her well-used cunt, still dripping with a river of my cum.

***

The next day at school, I sat at one of the lunch tables toward the edge of the cafeteria with Josie, Brooke and Sarah, the four of us looking... an unconventional bunch, to say the very least.

I was the tall, lanky nerd with glasses who happened to be surrounded by three absolute hotties.

Josie was the Chinese goth princess, wearing pale makeup, a whole lot of black, and a delightfully bad attitude that kept a lot of those who might wish us ill away.

Brooke was the petite blonde cheerleader dressed all in hot pink, her hair done up in a pair of pigtails and otherwise looking like Barbie was her chosen god.

Sarah... well, she looked a little more at place with me, at least. Though she no longer dressed like she was actively trying to hide from the world once she joined the cheer squad, she still was as undeniably nerdy as she was beautiful, with modest clothes and horn-rimmed glasses that she refused to change now that she had popular friends.

For all our differences, conversation was easy with the four of us. We made each other laugh, and smile, and occasionally frustrated (as talk of homework can always do), but we were happy to be here together in our own corner of the school that might as well have been our own private island away from the world. It felt... well, it felt pretty fucking perfect.

Even if scheduling remained a bit of a challenge.

"So, everyone wanna get together after school? Maybe get some snacks, watch a movie, have a light orgy or something?" Josie suggested.

"If we do, it'd have to be kinda late; Brooke and I've got cheer practice," Sarah explained.

"Can it really be an orgy if there's, like, only four of us?" Brooke, ever the student of English, asked. "I think that just counts as a foursome."

"I did say *light* orgy," Josie clarified.

"I'm not sure that's a real thing," I replied.

Playfully, Josie kicked me under the table. Given her heavy goth boots, that playful kick felt more like a real kick, something she realized as her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open in surprise.

"Oh, shit!" she laughed. "I'm sorry! That wasn't supposed to be *that* hard."

"It's all good. After being coldcocked by Kyle, or a good round with Mistress Hope, that's nothing," I joked. "I think I can take anything at this point."

For all of you fond of literary tropes out there, this boast is one you could call "tempting fate." But I wouldn't know that until day's end.

"Oh, speaking of which, Hope's been talking about wanting to do something with you again sometime, said it's been a while?" Josie suggested.

Thinking on Josie's band geek friend (who happened to be a creative budding dominatrix), I replied, "I'll have to text her."

"Do that, and get her off my ass," Josie laughed, before saying, "So, just you and me then, Ryan?"

I sighed. "I'm gonna be late too. Doing a round of interviews with the drama kids today, and rounding up everything I need... well, it'll probably take a while."

"Well, that's awesome," Josie said, annoyed. "Guess I'll have to recharge my vibrator. Or see if your dad's home, Brooke."

"Oh, he's between job sites this week, so he's totally home," Brooke said, smiling mischievously.

"Oh, sweet!" Josie replied, shuffling with a certain pleasant uncomfortableness in her seat.

"Just tell him and mom if you see her that I'm gonna, like, be a bit late today?" Brooke said.

"And bring back my backup phone charger if you can? I think I left it in Brooke's room last time I was over," I added.

"Totally," Josie replied, laughing playfully as she poked Brooke in the side and flashed her sexiest damn eyes to me.

Sarah looked from Josie to Brooke, then to me in a kind of playful, awestruck fashion. "Well, this is a totally normal conversation to be having."

"It is here," I said, shrugging.

"And I fucking love it," Sarah said, raising her bottle of water triumphantly. "Fuck, I love you guys!"

Laughing and declaring our love for one another, we all raised our drinks in a joyous, celebratory toast. The four of us... we may not have been a conventional relationship by any metric, but damn it if we didn't feel whole together. We were all deeply sexual creatures, and in a town with as many erotic peculiarities as Regan Hills, the more people you surrounded yourself with who were on your wavelength, the better off you were, it seemed. We all had similar interests, similar tastes, and a similarly casual attitude toward who did what with whom so long as we all communicated openly about it and... well, for all our differences, it truly felt like we were made for each other.

Especially when new, delightful opportunities popped up.

"Hey, guys... I hope I'm not interrupting anything important or steamy, or steamily important?" a familiar voice said from behind me.

"Not at all," I replied, turning to face the familiar presence of Leah Sartori.

The 5'4" beauty of Italian descent had just enough contradictions to her that she probably wouldn't have looked out of place at our table. With a style that somehow fell somewhere between preppy and bohemian, she wore a comfortable dark, flowing skirt and t-shirt today, with a more lightly colored cardigan on top. As usual, she wore her crystaled jewelry and pentacle necklace, marking well her proud Wiccan beliefs, while she looked on our motley grouping with clever eyes and an intrigued, black lipstick painted smile.

I'd known her mostly from the paper, but I'd be lying if I said that her presence didn't bring me fresh memories of a February night where the two of us, naked save for colorful body paint in ancient pagan designs, had a fair bit of debauched excitement summoning the spirits.