Senior Year Memories Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy looked down at her tits with some amusement, gently holding up her left breast. "Fuck, you bruised my tit."

"Sorry," I said, absentminded.

"Why're you sorry? It was a good shot, and I got you plenty first," she replied, motioning at my own chest.

To be fair, she was right about this, since she'd really done a number on me. While most of the paintball shots she'd hit me with would only leave minor welts that would clear up in the next day or so, there were a few decent bruises that'd take a bit longer.

"Well, I'm glad it didn't scar, at least," I said.

"Why?" Amy laughed. "I love my scars. Badges of honor."

She showed off a large burn scar on her left wrist. "See that? Fireworks accident when I was eight."

Next, Amy put her right foot up on the bed, bending her knee to best show off a jagged, round scar on her ankle. "Shark bite, two years ago."

She then pointed to a long, straight scar on the left side of her abs. "Scottsdale... oof, that was a mess."

Finally, she reached her thumbs into her shorts and pulled them, and her panties, down around her ankles, standing before me completely naked. Amy put her foot up on the bed again, raising her knee high as she lewdly displayed her shaved pussy to me.

"So..." Amy said, looking down at my straining bulge. "You do want this, right?"

Wordlessly, I pulled off my jeans and underwear, letting my thick, ten-inch-long cock bounce out to properly show my enthusiasm as I joined her in being naked.

She groaned, softly, licking her lips. "Well. There's my answer."

"Uh huh," I replied, taking an inspiration from her and closing the distance between us quickly. I quickly grabbed her by the shoulders, throwing her to the bed roughly with every intention of jumping on top of her for some fierce kisses right afterward.

However, Amy wasn't going to let a simple throw take her to the bed easily. Landing on her back, she swiftly pulled up her legs and rolled backwards off the bed, landing on her feet on the other side with her hands on her hips and a cocky grin on her lips.

"You're gonna have to do better than that," Amy taunted.

I was momentarily taken aback by this move, but once my senses returned, I charged around the bed, looking to grab this tight little bitch. Laughing and playfully taunting me, Amy did a quick parkour leap over her bed, landing on the other side with eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Come on!" she teased, dancing from side to side. "Do you wanna fuck me or don't ya?"

Amy was making my blood boil with horny frustration, which, considering that that was clearly her intent, well done on her. That didn't stop the fact that I wanted to be in her sooner rather than later, and so I darted for her again, for Amy to simply avoid me by dodging over the bed again.

This became something of a pattern, her effortlessly evading me and laughing like hell as we played this game, while I made progressively clumsier attempts to get at her.

Soon, I realized that there was no way I'd ever outrun her, but if there was one thing I had, it was height. I had longer arms and legs than Amy, and decided that if I was going to take her, I was going to have to use those to my advantage rather than pure speed.

Teasingly, Amy stood on her mattress, looking down at me tauntingly. "If it makes you feel better for being so slow and all, I'm getting really wet from all this... always love a good chase."

To prove her point, she reached down to spread her pussy lips apart, showing off her arousal about as lewdly as she possibly could.

I inched closer to her, only a little, not enough to scare her off, but enough to press my advantage when I was ready to make my move. "You like making this hard, don't you?"

Amy shrugged, then laughed. "I like making you hard. And a little challenge. Why, you got a pro-"

Before she could finish her sentence, I swung my left arm at her legs, low. As expected, Amy jumped up, and slightly away from me, easily letting my arm swing beneath her feet.

This was where some planning and height came in handy, however, as soon after swinging my left arm, I swung my right even higher, reaching out for her and grabbing her ankle. It was a clumsy attack, but effective, and as I gripped her foot, I pulled toward me, causing her to awkwardly, and heavily fall on the bed. Though she rolled onto her front to try to crawl away, she was still stunned enough by my clumsy grab that she wasn't as quick as she usually was.

That was when I pounced.

Grabbing hold of her ankles, I spread Amy's legs and climbed up onto my knees between them, before grabbing her by the hips and pulled her up onto her knees. She put her hands beneath her, I thought to crawl, but then looked behind me with determination.

"Cheap move. Effective, but cheap," Amy said, looking back at me.

I grabbed hold of my thick cock and slapped it against the side of her ass, making her moan.

"I'll show you what else is effective," I replied, lining it up with her pussy and teasing it over her folds.

Now, as you know if you've read my story this far, when I'm with a girl for the first time, I tend to enjoy teasing out that first push inside of her. I like to savor the moment, understand what makes her pussy so special and really encode her in my memories. A lot of my best memories come from that first time I'd ever entered a woman, and with a little more patience, I could have made this one of those moments as well.

In the best of ways, though, I'd run out of all patience for Amy, and decided that the slow and steady approach might not be the best with her. If I went slow with her, she might laugh and wriggle out of my grasp, and I wasn't looking forward to another chase.

No, I was going to fuck this painslut before she could get away.

With my cock still in hand, I teased it over her wet slit briefly, making her moan like a bitch in heat, before I pushed forward without mercy. Amy cried out in surprise, and pleasure, as my cockhead was soon spreading her folds, then popping inside of her. I might have lacked any gentleness as I did this, but the way she eyed me and cried out pleasurably, beating her fists against her mattress, this was the right move.

Amy was oh so ready for me, and had no objections as I pushed forward roughly, not stopping until I'd buried every inch inside of her tight, grasping cunt... and oh, was she tight. You could tell how much this girl worked out at a glance, but you couldn't know with any real certainty until you've been inside her pussy, let me tell you. Her muscles gripped my cock tightly, never wanting to let go, and seemingly not wanting to let me move.

"Pretty cool move, right?" Amy teased, gripping my cock with her cunt muscles. "Fuck... that's some good fucking cock... knew it would be... I fucking knew it..."

I growled, grabbing hold of her hips and trying to pull back, only for her to grip me tighter. Blazing with need, I reached back and slapped her ass.

Hard.

Amy barely flinched, looking back at me with those playful, taunting eyes.

I was really going to have to get rough with her, wasn't I?

I reached back again and slapped her ass again, harder.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

She looked back at me, impassively, but let up some of the pressure on my cock, letting me slide in and out of her a little. This caused her eyes to flutter slightly and her body to relax even more as a moan escaped her lips, allowing me to begin fucking her properly.

Well, if those slaps had gotten her this far...

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

That last one got an actual squeal of pleasure out of her, and I knew I was on the right track. With her pussy thoroughly relaxed and ever so hot and wet, I could fuck in and out of her with abandon, really giving it to her in a way that brought out the beast in me.

I wrapped her blonde ponytail around my hand and pulled her up so that we were both on our knees, her back to my front as I roughly fucked up into her cunt. I reached around her with my free hand, squeezing one of her tits hard and getting a proper moan out of her when I pinched her nipple even harder.

"You fucking love this, don't you?" I hissed into her ear. "Getting it rough? Being so tough, but being made to surrender? Being my little fucking painslut?"

Moaning louder, Amy replied, "Guilty as *fucking* charged."

I tugged harder on her ponytail, arching her neck so she could better look at me as I spoke with a low voice full of dark intent, "Good."

I claimed her mouth with my own, holding this fiery bitch against me as our bodies collided in a wild, frenzied fuck. Amy was good... so fucking good. Even though I was in a dominant position, she fucked back against me perfectly, squeezing my cock with her cunt in a complimentary way that only increased my pleasure as I railed her, the two of us making out as if we had just found out that the world was ending in a matter of moments.

"There we go! There we *fucking* go!" Amy growled as I roughly fucked her. "Come on, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a bitch, 'cause I can fucking take it! That's it, harder, harder, fuck me harder! Fuck me like I've always wanted to be fucked!"

I ran my hand up from her tits to her neck, wrapping it gently around her throat for stability as I continued brutally fucking up into her. "And how do you want to be fucked, *slut*?"

You can't say that Amy Temple lacked passion.

She answered me, "Like I can't be fucking broken! Like I'm not some pretty little doll who's gonna be wrecked if she's mishandled! I can take it! I want it! I love it! Squeeze my throat, like that! Yes! Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Fuck, I love it! Harder, keep giving it to me harder! Goddamn it, like that! Fuck me! Harder! Harder! Fuck me hard, fuck me harder, wreck my fucking holes, make it so I can't walk straight tomorrow! Make me fucking cum so hard I'll never forget it! Do it! Give it to me!!!"

Reaching back, Amy pushed out of my grasp, falling face-down onto the bed as I continued to fuck down into her.

"Goddamn it, motherfucker! So fucking good! Your cock's so fucking big... so much bigger than Micah's... and you fuck me like I wanna be fucked! That asshole just made it all about him, but you're giving me what I want, and I love it, I love it! Grab my wrists!" Amy yelled, putting her wrists behind her back as I fucked her.

I grabbed them like she demanded, and I pulled, slightly. It was a bit of an awkward position, but the awkwardness of it combined with how roughly I fucked her seemed to be exactly what Amy was looking for. She'd collapsed face-down on the bed, a yowling, rutting mess, forcing herself back against me as I continued fucking her and enjoying the way her body tensed against mine. Her words had devolved into muffled cries of "harder" and "fuck" and "cum", becoming unintelligible whenever she went facedown into her mattress, but I liked to think I got the gist of it. I was fucking about as hard as I'd ever fucked any woman as I gave it to her, pulling her back by the wrists at her insistence as I got more and more into it.

And at the moment it felt like this was reaching a crescendo, two things happened in very quick succession.

The first was Amy cumming with apocalyptic strength. Seriously, the way she shook the bed and squeezed my cock with her violently gushing pussy, you'd have thought the world was ending, or at the very least that whatever demon apparently possessed her had some serious vendetta against her bed.

The second was Amy jolting so hard that I heard a devastating and sudden pop. I thought I might have broken part of her bed, at first, but a quick assessment told me that the bed looked fine, and that I quite possibly imagined the sound.

Amy slowed down, collapsing onto the bed briefly after I let go of her arms. She breathed heavily, laughing lowly to herself as she basked in the afterglow of such a hard orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck... oh that was fun," she said, pulling off of my cock and crawling away with her right arm, while her left trailed beside her and-

"Holy shit!" I said, goggling at her left shoulder. "Are you alright?"

"Oh?" Amy said, turning her head to look at her left shoulder. "Ah, I thought that might've happened again."

"Again?!?!?" I exclaimed, looking at her lopsided left shoulder with some alarm.

On her knees, she crawled up to the headboard of her bed. "Yeah, it goes in and out all the time when things get a little rough. Sex, go-kart crash, throwing myself off a building, you name it. Barely even hurts anymore."

Amy turned her body to look at me with a cocky grin, before swinging her shoulder intensely at the headboard. I heard another devastating popping sound, and suddenly Amy looked a lot more limber, rocking her now appropriately-shaped shoulder around as she tested her flexibility.

"*Barely*," Amy repeated, rocking her shoulder again, before looking at me with hungry eyes. "You didn't cum yet? Well, gotta fix that."

I was still trying to comprehend the fact that Amy's shoulder had managed to pop out of place during sex, and that she was barely concerned with it, when she grabbed me and threw me onto my back on the bed. She crawled over me, grabbing my cock and lining it up with her pussy. Her eyes never leaving mine, she settled back down on my cock, ensuring that every inch was buried inside of her before she began to ride me.

Still amazed, I said, "You can just do that like... like it's nothing?"

"Take dick?" she laughed, bouncing up and down on my cock enthusiastically. "Duh! Kinda what pussies do, right?"

"No, I mean... fuck, your shoulder!" I exclaimed between moans as she rode me with impressive ferocity.

"It's really nothing," Amy moaned, leaning down to push her tits into my face, groaning softly when I began to suckle on one of her nipples. "First popped it out of place, like, six years ago, and ever since then I realized it I could kind of do it at will. I figure that if I'm ever forced into a straightjacket, I'll be able to Houdini or Riggs my way out of it pretty easy... why, it a turn-off that I can do that?"

I had to be honest. "I mean, it's not like it's a turn-*on*... it's just kind of a surprise."

She laughed, sitting back on my cock again as she continued to bounce. "Hey, you stuck around, that's something! I've been with guys who completely lost their shit and just ran or tried to call 911 or whatever, but sticking around... that makes you special... and just makes me wanna fuck you more... and I already liked fucking you a ton because of this cock!"

Amy groaned, reaching up to squeeze her nipples with both hands as she continued rapidly bouncing on my cock. "I mean... I know that doesn't exactly make me special, liking your cock... but, so fucking what! We're here now! Living our fucking lives and fucking because we can, and that's fucking beautiful!"

She had a point I couldn't argue with. I'd spent a lot of my life inside my head, not living in the moment and letting a lot pass me by. Amy didn't live like that, and I kind of envied her. It seemed like she'd always been so sure of herself, while I was always questioning and second-guessing everything. Maybe it meant she took some dumb risks for that thrill she always wanted to chase, but she also fucking *lived*. I couldn't *not* envy her for that certainty, but that didn't make me want her any less.

If anything, it only turned me on more. I grabbed her hips and only continued to fuck up into her harder.

I looked at one of her posters on the wall, and couldn't help but feel a little inspiration as I paraphrased a quote through my grunts and moans, "You really know how to ride historic on my cock."

A look of bright, unrestrained joy overtook Amy's face as I said that, as she raised her fists in triumph over her head. "And he can quote action movies while fucking! I got a winner here! Fuck yeah! Witness me, motherfuckers!"

With that, she collapsed onto me, her hips a blur as she rode my cock and kissed me with a passion that could have sucked the life out of me if she really wanted to. It was at this point that I first became aware how on the verge of bursting my cock was, a fact that Amy must have been acutely aware of for some time, as soon she was leaning in and whispering into my ear, her voice almost tender when she spoke while her hips and pussy were doing things that were very far from tender to my cock.

"I want you to cum... cum for me... you can cum in me if you want, or on me, whatever, wherever, I just want to make you cum... you make me feel so fucking good, give me what I want, what I fucking *need*, and now I want to return the favor. Please cum for me... however you want, wherever you want, just let me know... please cum, please, cum for me..."

After that, she put her face above mine, smiling down at me prettily in a look that almost shared some of that girl-next-door innocence that you would have expected of Amy if you only just glanced at her.

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her close as she continued fucking me hard, keeping her close so I could kiss her deeply. Don't ask me why, but in this moment of closeness while she savagely fucked my cock, the simple act of her sucking on my tongue finally set me off. Unable to stop myself, I came deep inside of Amy Temple, an act that seemed to set her off as she once again came messily on my cock. Pleasure overtook me as her expert pussy muscles threatened to drain every ounce of fluid in my body, pulling every last drop of cum deeper and deeper inside of her, her moans of absolute ecstasy matched only by my low, uncontrolled groans as I pumped every drop of cum I had inside of her.

We both slowed down more quickly this time, with Amy collapsing pleasantly on top of me, the two of us catching our breaths as we made out. To say we'd worked up a sweat at this point would be a grave understatement, as her sheets seemed to be pretty fucking soaked through at this point, and not just because we both cum pretty explosively. If this was a problem, Amy didn't let it show, as she soon climbed off of me and lay down next to me.

"Fuck... that was awesome," she said, fanning herself off with one hand.

"So awesome," I agreed, laughing and turning my head just enough to look at her.

For a girl who I was used to seeing on the rough and tumble side, I doubted I'd ever seen her more beautiful than I had in this moment. Amy had a glow of self-satisfaction and pleasure as she basked in the aftermath of such a devastating fuck, but even through that pleasantness, there was a hint of mischief in her grin that indicated that we were far from done.

"So, this what you expected when you were hunting down an interview today?" Amy asked, reaching down to toy with the leaking river of cum pouring from her cunt.

"Expected?" I said, taking a breath through my teeth as I considered a diplomatic approach, before settling on honesty. "Never. But with the weird as fuck year that I'm having, I always have to consider the possibility that something like this will happen."

"Sounds like a rough fucking year," Amy said, rolling her eyes at me.

"Oh, the roughest," I replied, chuckling sarcastically. "I mean, I never know when I have to be at the ready for some new adventure, some girl who needs to experience my cock for the first time..."

"Which is pretty fucking amazing," Amy continued. "Can't say that enough. That is an awesome, *awesome* fucking cock. And you know what to do with it, which is a bonus. So many guys are so useless, I gotta use them if I wanna get what I want."

"You gotta find better guys," I said.

"Good guys are hard to find; sometimes a girl's gotta use whatever she can get her hands on, and make the best of it," she said, smiling as she reached down to grab my cock. "Speaking of... how soon will you be ready for more?"