Senior Year Memories Ch. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Correction," I gasped through my laughter, still aching and catching my breath. "I hit you in the tit... within the motherfucking time limit!"

She looked up, then back down at me. "Huh. You did."

"I did," I replied, with as much triumph as my wounded voice could muster. "And now you gotta hold to your end of the bargain."

Sighing, Amy said, "I guess I do. I was really looking forward to seeing you in those shorts, too... but a promise is a promise. I'll be good for the show."

She reached down, offering me a hand to help me to my feet. Grateful, I took it, slowly and achingly getting to my feet with her aide.

"You're gonna be bruised like crazy tomorrow. Ibuprofen and icepacks are gonna be your friend," Amy explained, slinging an arm under my shoulders as she helped me along.

"Thanks for the advice," I said.

"Don't mention it," she replied. "You fought well."

"Really?" I said, my tone sarcastic.

"Not really, but... you did it with heart," Amy laughed, leading me to a nearby handwash station.

We both took a moment to wash our hands, as she looked at me with a curious cock of her head in her helmet.

"So... I gotta stay out of trouble for a couple months-"

"And submit to at least a preliminary interview, and more as my editor demands," I replied.

"Right, all that stuff," Amy continued, letting a breath out through her teeth. "That's a lot of work."

"I'll try to keep it fun," I replied.

"I bet you will..." she said, her voice tinged with a dark playfulness. "And you're still gonna do what you gotta do to keep me out of trouble? Because you don't *have* to... the thrill of today was really enough to hold me for a while if I'm being honest... but if you really *wanted* to try to keep me out of trouble, well, I'm sure your attention could certainly help ensure I stay that way...

I thought about this. Even without the firmest memory of what Amy looked like under her helmet and coveralls, I knew she was pretty in a girl next door kind of way, if a little rough and tumble. I could definitely see some good times with her in the cards.

"I mean..." I said, my voice teasing. "If I have to do that to keep you out of trouble... well, I guess that's what I'll have to do."

"Sounds like it," Amy teased back, cocking her head to look down at my waistline. "And it's all true what they say about you? Down there?"

"Not knowing exactly what 'they' you're talking about... yeah, it's still probably true," I replied, before realizing. "Thanks for aiming away from my junk when you were blasting me with all those paintballs, incidentally."

"No problem," Amy said. "You winning wasn't likely, but it wasn't impossible, either. I wanted to hedge my bets and make sure you were functional in case I lost and you were still interested in boning me."

"Very considerate," I said.

"Even though my friends might tell you something else, I do think ahead, sometimes," she admitted. "But..."

I dried my hands on a paper towel, tossing it into a nearby trash can. "But what?"

Drying her hands as well, Amy grabbed me by the wrist and began to drag me along. "Come on! I got an idea!"

I sighed, "You're not gonna hunt me for sport again, are you?"

"No, silly..." she replied, before adding, "Unless you consider that foreplay..."

"I don't," I said, quickly.

"Well, not with that kind of attitude, it isn't," Amy said, her tone playful. "There's a place here I wanna show you... I think you'll like it."

While I was intrigued, and admittedly starting to get a little turned on by the rough and tumble, slightly crazy girl leading the way, I was also suddenly aware that we weren't technically alone out here. Amy had said there were still some Blair Valley kids in hiding, but if they caught us in the heat of the moment... well, that had potential to get a little ugly.

Even so, though, Amy definitely had my interest, and how much safer could I get than being with a girl they all seemed afraid of?

So, I followed her as she dragged me halfway across the course. Occasionally, I heard some movement in the darkness, but that was likely from the other players looking to get the hell out of wherever Amy was dragging me, quite possibly one of her newest victims. I didn't mind the dragging, honestly, especially if it meant a little time getting down and dirty with Amy Temple.

Finally taking me toward an isolated plane fuselage toward the edge of the arena, Amy quickly looked from side to side before pushing me inside one of the open doorways, before following me in.

I looked around this new hideaway she'd led me into before saying, "This... doesn't look all that different from all the other planes."

"True. If you're not looking closely, it looks exactly the same as the rest, I'll give you that," Amy said, waving a hand around to show off the features she could see that I couldn't. "But it's got one side to the outer edge of the arena, meaning the paths to sneak up on us are halved, the openings in the side facing inward give us a great view of what's going on and lets us see anyone coming this way before they have a chance of seeing us, and the tail section is nice and dark and private and usually pretty free of spiders."

I looked around and had to grant that she was right about all these points. "You paint a really romantic picture, you know."

Sauntering toward the tail end of the plane, she clarified, "Oh, please, Ryan... I didn't bring you here for romance. I brought you here for *fun*."

Backing herself against one of the walls of the tail, she began to unzip the front of her coveralls. "Now get the fuck over here and touch me."

I was in pain, but I'd be lying if I said watching her unzip didn't arouse me past the point of feeling a lot of that pain. Watching a girl undress for the first time was one of life's most distinct pleasures, but seeing this aggressive, powerful girl who'd been chasing and hunting me moments before indulging in her teasing side... well, that was pretty fucking exciting, especially since this was hardly a conventional encounter.

I was used to girls in a variety of private spaces, in street clothes, or nicely dressed, or barely dressed by the time they got ready to strip down. Amy, however, was still in her paint-spattered coveralls and helmet that completely obscured her face, and armed, at that. She looked less a typical girl I would be with and more a post-apocalyptic warrior, and with my blood up as it was, I was down for this.

Amy lowered her zipper teasingly, a little at a time, slowly exposing her light blue tank top. She parted the coveralls just enough that I could get a good look at her pert, B-cup breasts behind her tight top, the fabric strained by the imprint of her firm nipples. She continued to lower it a bit at a time, exposing her fit abs, before stopping just at the point that a dark pair of stretchy athletic shorts became visible.

She cocked her head right after she stopped. "Didn't I tell you to get over here and start touching me?"

"Right," I replied, closing the distance between us. "You did say something about that, didn't you?"

"Duh," Amy teased, beckoning me closer.

I began to take my helmet off, but she was quick to stop me. "No... leave the helmet on. You don't wanna chance one of those Blair Valley bitches taking a cheap shot at you while you're busy... and besides, it's kinda cool, isn't it? Keeping it on?"

"It does limit our options in making out..." I said, stopping with only a matter of inches between the two of us. "...but I can work with that if you can."

Slinging her paintball gun over her shoulder again, she grabbed my hands forcefully and placed my left on one of her breasts, and slid the other down between her legs. "I'm working with that. I'm *so* good to work with that..."

I chuckled. "Good..."

It didn't take much with this kind of encouragement to jump in with full enthusiasm. I already had the impression that Amy wasn't the kind of girl to go in for anything gentle, and as I began to squeeze her tits, I jumped right in for squeezing them hard, feeling the firm, yet soft, flesh yielding to my hand as I squeezed, and taking moments to see just how hard I could pinch her nipples before it became a problem. Amy's body tensed as I did this, but it took a moment for her voice to yield as she soon moaned, arching her back to better press her tits against my hand.

"Mmm, that's fucking nice... you really know how to handle a painslut, don't you?" Amy groaned.

I laughed. "You wouldn't be my first... but you would have to be my first in a disused airplane fuselage."

"Fucking knew it," she replied triumphantly, moaning as I switched breasts and pinched her other nipple.

With that hand busy, I had nearly forgotten that my other was resting just beneath her coveralls between her legs. I felt around, rubbing my fingers over the stretchy fabric of her athletic shorts as I teased her pussy. She rocked her hips against me encouragingly, and rather than tease this out, I took the hint and swiftly slid my hand underneath these shorts and her panties, finding her perfectly shaved pussy quite ready for me.

"You're fucking soaked..." I grunted enthusiastically. "Really gets you off hunting guys down, doesn't it?"

Amy laughed, then moaned as I gently probed her outer folds. "You have no idea... so many guys think they can take me because I got this blonde, all-American girl next door fucking look... I've had to spend a lot of my life learning how to give it back to them, and enjoy myself while I'm doing it... so, yeah, maybe I get off on giving a little pain, and getting a little pain... anything wrong with that if everyone's cool with it?"

"Hardly," I said, pinching her nipple hard again, causing Amy to hiss pleasurably. "I just like knowing what I'm working with."

"So far you're working pretty fine... OH!" she exclaimed, surprised when I slipped two fingers inside of her hot, wet cunt.

I fucked my fingers in and out of her while I rolled my thumb over her clit, getting her going pretty damn quickly if I say so myself. She was moaning and rocking her hips against me harder, very much enjoying herself.

"Goddamn it... keep doing that... keep using your thumb like that... fuck, that's fucking good... goddamn... yes, yes... fuck... so you really do know what you're doing, don't you?" Amy said, rolling her head to the side since she couldn't lean back any further against the wall she'd braced herself against.

"Yeah... I've picked up a few things this year..." I boasted, fucking my fingers in and out of her even harder.

"And, fuck, am I glad for that!" Amy moaned, rocking her hips against my hand harder and harder, trying to get everything that I could give her. "Come on, finger me harder... I want it... I can fucking take it... come on, give me another finger, and more of that thumb... FUCK, YES! Three fingers! Three fucking fingers, oh, god, I feel so fucking full... but that's nothing on your cock, is it?"

She reached between my legs and grabbed my cock a little too forcefully through my coveralls. Registering that my grunt was a little more from pain than she intended, she let off the pressure slightly and began to rub me. Even through the coveralls and my jeans, I couldn't deny that it felt pretty great, though I was looking forward to removing some of these layers and really getting down to business.

"That obvious, huh?" I replied, thrusting against her hand as I kept fingering her more energetically.

"That obvious," Amy confirmed. "Even if I hadn't heard all the fucking stories from, like, everyone... it's pretty obvious you're packing, especially when you get hard and think nobody notices. You got a big fucking cock... bet you wind up destroying all the sluts with that."

"And if I do?" I countered, rubbing her clit more firmly.

She groaned. "Then I wanna be one of those sluts... in the worst possible way..."

Amy began to quake and her pussy started spasming. She was on the verge of one hell of an orgasm, and even if I couldn't see her face, I was loving the way her body responded and the way she began to moan more insistently. For a girl who seemed to pride herself in how in control she was at any given moment, seeing her on the verge of losing it was a powerfully erotic moment.

It was one I could've gotten completely lost in if Amy hadn't chosen that moment to raise her paintball gun with her free hand and shout out, "DIE, BLAIR VALLEY SCUM!"

She unleashed a flurry of paintballs in a variety of directions through her moans, getting two distinct, yowling voices in the distance for her troubles as she sent the Blair Valley assholes running with their tails between their legs.

This was also enough, it seemed, to push her over that final edge as she cried out in ecstasy, her body bucking and jolting against me as she came loudly and messily. Her pussy flooded as she jerked and shook, thoroughly coating my hand in her juices as I continued fingering and groping her. She was a loud, unrestrained lover, and her complete lack of fear and absolute freedom she enjoyed in this moment... fuck was it hot.

Finally, the tension left her body, and she regained her strength on wobbly legs. Insistently, she pushed me away, even though it meant pulling my hand out from her pussy. She stood there for a moment, still wobbling, still uncertain as she breathed heavily and bathed in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"That... that was fucking amazing... holy... holy fuck..." Amy moaned, laughing and touching her breasts with her free hand. "Oh... fuck... oh, my nipples are gonna feel that for fucking days."

"That a problem?" I asked. "'cause it sounds pretty fucking fair for all those paintball hits you gave me."

She laughed again. "No, that's very, *very* fine..."

Amy then looked from side to side, making sure we were clear, before she commanded, "Take off your helmet. No one's gonna take any cheap shots at you now."

Though a little hesitant, slowly, I took off my helmet, looking down at her with what must have been a pretty goofy fucking smile as I enjoyed my own afterglow from the intense moment.

She nodded at me. "Yeah, you definitely got a geeky cute thing going. I like it. Geeky cute guys fuck way better than guys who know they're cute, since those guys, they're so fucking full of themselves. Probably one of the big reasons why you're so much better than Micah."

"Yeah?" I asked, enjoying this moment of taunting the smug boy from a distance.

"Oh, yeah, completely," Amy said, reaching up to remove her own helmet. "That asshole, I don't think he even knows the clitoris exists... not exactly a shining example of your gender, if I'm gonna complain..."

I didn't have a moment to respond to this, because this was when she pulled off her helmet and I first got to see her nice and close up. She shook out her hair, straw blonde and shoulder length, tied back in a ponytail. Bright, lively blue eyes that were used to their fair share of mischief looked up at me from a cute, girl-next-door face that mostly had delicate features save for her strong jawline. Her smile was big and cocky, a look that I'm sure was hard to tear away from her, while her lightly tanned skin was currently flush pink from exertion and orgasm.

"You're pretty fucking hot yourself," I replied.

"Thanks, I know, it's pretty cool, right?" Amy laughed. "I'm gonna kiss you now for the good hunt and the orgasm, alright?"

"Alr-"

Before I could get a word out, she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in close for a fiery, deep kiss as her tongue probed my mouth intently. We both shared a pleasant groan at this, before she let go of me and dropped down onto her still shaky legs, wobbling and looking me up and down.

"Wanna come back to my place and take this to the next fucking level?" she proposed, biting her lip a bit playfully. "And by taking this to the next fucking level, I mean getting naked as fast as we can and fucking like rabbits?"

I didn't need a whole lot of prompting to share my own soft laugh, before pulling her in for another kiss and replying, "You know, Amy... I fucking love direct girls... and I don't think they come any more direct than you."

She kissed me back. "It's one of my many charms, and I've got a lot of charms. So many that most guys don't know how to handle them, but I think you'll be able to handle them."

Amy reached and playfully squeezed my cock through my coveralls again, then pulled her helmet back on. "Come on, let's get out of here so we can get naked and fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

I watched her saunter out, so cocky and energetic, and though I knew I was about to be run through the ringer, I also couldn't deny that I was about as turned on as I'd ever been. Amy was something different... something exciting and special, and even if I was probably going to pay for it tomorrow, goddamn was I sure the two of us were about to have fun.

***

With my bike stashed in the trunk of her car, Amy drove me quickly back to her place. I probably should have been worried about any number of traffic laws that she was breaking, but by this point, I was too damned horny to care too much about this. The wild, tight-bodied blonde sitting next to me eyed me with a fire that I couldn't help but return, even if it meant I was going to be eaten alive.

For how far she had to drive across town to get to her place, we made it there in impressive time, finding her home to be an unassuming suburban house. She led me inside, checking the whiteboard in her garage to see that her parents had left with her younger brothers to go see a movie, and that they would be getting in late. This only seemed to increase the fire in Amy's eyes as she led me to her bedroom, slamming the door behind us as we got in.

I didn't get a lot of time to take her room in, but I saw enough to know that it was definitely her. Crudely taped up posters of Terminator 2, Kill Bill, Mad Max: Fury Road and Battle Royale, a borderline altar of cut-open casts that she'd nailed to the wall like trophies, framed photos with her and some of the other girls from drama, piles of clothes on the floor, an unmade queen-sized bed... yeah, everything about this room seemed exactly how I should have imagined it.

Untying her boots hurriedly, Amy said, "Take off your clothes."

"You first," I replied, though I made an effort to pull off my paint-splattered sneakers as well.

"Fine, fine, get the girl naked fast. All you guys are the same," she joked, kicking her boots off, unmindful of them hitting a nearby dresser.

Though she bent back down quickly to remove her socks, she then stood up, smiling and proud as she unzipped her coveralls once more. This time there was no tease, no hesitation, she tore that zipper down and dropped the coveralls around her ankles, showing off her tight, toned body to my appreciative eyes. Her lean legs, tightly muscled arms and toned body looked good in her tank top and stretchy booty shorts.

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." Amy said, turning around to show me her butt with some level of pride. "I don't look as porny as a lot of the girls around school, but, I got it where it counts."

Since she turned back to face me and looked on expectantly, I nodded and removed my t-shirt, dropping it to the floor.

Amy raised an eyebrow. "Not bad."

"Ditto," I replied, smirking as I looked her up and down again.

"Thanks," she said, grabbing the bottom of her tank top. "But this? This is nothing. Let's get to the good stuff."

If "the good stuff" meant her taking her top off to show me her bare breasts, well, I can't say that she waited long on doing that. Amy tossed her tank top at me, blinding me momentarily as it landed on my face, but once it fell, I got a nice look at her firm, B-cup breasts, looking as tight as the rest of her, with her hard nipples sticking out proudly and begging to be sucked. Now that she was fully exposed to me, I could see a number of scars, some small, some not so small, on her arms, abs, and the exposed parts of her legs. While she did this without shame, I couldn't help but take them in and wonder the kind of pain she'd gone through to get them.