Senior Year Memories Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Agreed. And thanks for your help with that, by the way. If you hadn't been there during the negotiations with Bev, they would've taken *way* longer," Doreen continued, pulling on her panties.

"Oh, well, happy to help," I said. "I just wish I'd known so I could've brought my cocktail dress, if I was supposed to be the eye candy in this heist, I mean."

"If you'd, like, worn nothing, it'd totally have gone even better. Bev clearly wants to fuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooou," Brooke giggled.

Doreen replied, "What Pigtails said. Thanks all the same, still. Dunno how I'm going to get this back to her, but, that's a later problem."

As the high of Doreen's prank began to wear off, I said, "So... now that that's all done, what's next?"

"Well, while I'll admit there's a certain draw to the idea of going back to the scene of the crime and looking on like I'm a completely innocent bystander with whatever chaos Brandy and Carpenter are cleaning up, the idea of fucking you two silly as noted earlier is sounding way more fun. Despite the fact that I'm getting dressed, I am, like, crazy excited and horny right now," Doreen admitted.

"Yeah, adrenaline rush'll do that to ya," Brooke said, looking appreciatively at curvy girl sitting in the backseat. "I'm, like, totally down for sex. Ryan?"

I couldn't really say no to Brooke, and given that we were both considering this with Doreen Bell?

I looked at the curvy, half-naked brunette behind us and grinned. "If it's still on the table, yeah."

Doreen nodded, smiling wryly. "I mean, I generally prefer a bed or some other soft surface, but, yeah, whatever works for you guys."

***

After a quick bit of negotiation on the where of everything (Dad was working from home today, and Doreen knew that if she went home, she'd be stuck babysitting her younger siblings), we settled on heading over to Brooke's house, since her parents would be working for the foreseeable future. Truth be told, even if her folks were there (and weren't getting into some loud sex of their own), Brooke and I getting it on really wouldn't have been a problem, but it *was* simpler this way for Doreen.

Practically running through Brooke's house, as ever in its state of comfortable disarray, the three of us spilled into Brooke's bedroom together, with Brooke reaching back to kick the door shut behind her.

Though we probably could have gotten into fucking right away, we gave Doreen a moment to take in Brooke's very pink bedroom, with all of her cheerleading pictures and trophies and her many, *many* stuffed animals.

"It's like Barbie exploded in here. More than once. I love it!" Doreen proclaimed.

It was strange seeing her now like this, fully dressed again in her dark t-shirt and short cutoff jeans, looking as sweet and fun as she always did at school rather than the naked streaker who'd just been making a getaway in the backseat of Brooke's car.

"Thanks!" Brooke exclaimed, doing a light twirl as she looked around her room. "I know it's not, like, everyone's aesthetic, but I like it. I think it's totally me."

"Oh it's *totally* totally you, Pigtails," Doreen said, amusedly looking at Brooke's various cheer trophies. "Fuck, never in a million years would I have thought I'd *actually* be in a cheerleader's bedroom. Dreamed about it loads, but never actually thought I'd be in one."

"You get used to it," I admitted.

"Really? I'd hope not," Doreen laughed, turning her attention back to Brooke and me. "This is the kind of porno adventure I'd never want to get bored with."

"I didn't say I was bored," I replied, defensive and looking at Brooke. "You know I-"

Brooke chuckled. "I know ya love me, like I love you. I think Doreen's just fucking with you a little, playing off of, like, your unintended implications for some gentle, totally good-natured ribbing?"

Doreen bent at the waist slightly, halfway between a bow and an imagined curtsy. "Guilty as charged."

Playfully, Brooke put her hands on her hips and said, "And while I like a good-natured ribbing as much as the next girl, you just be careful, Doreen. I like ya, but, like, I'm not afraid to start something if you're ever too mean to my man. Kyle Bowman found that one out the hard way."

That was more of a group effort, really, but I was willing to give that to Brooke in the moment.

Doreen smirked. "Fine, fine, if you insist, I'll play nice."

She looked at me. "I *might* try to steal your girlfriend, though. She's just so yummy and cute..."

I grinned. "That she is, but try at your own risk."

"I said I *might*," Doreen replied. "Haven't made up my mind yet and... wait a second, why the hell are we still engaging in quips when we could be getting down to business?"

It was a good question that I didn't have a good answer to, but Doreen certainly did, as she quickly closed the distance to me and grabbed the sides of my face, pulling me in for a deep kiss. Her enthusiasm for life definitely translated to her kissing skills, as her tongue playfully entered my mouth, coaxing me to do much the same. I found it easy to pull her toward me, wrapping my arms around our curvy class clown and pressing her body against mine. Feeling Doreen's large breasts pressing against my chest was more than enough to keep me motivated, holding her closer as we made out.

Beside us, Brooke sighed pleasantly. "Totally never get tired of watching you make out... ah, you make it look good, Ryan... and you're, like, pretty frickin' great too, Doreen!"

Breaking the kiss, Doreen replied, "I know it. For me, I mean."

She pulled out of my embrace, smiling with a big, goofy grin, then darted her eyes between Brooke and me. "Ryan's a pretty good kisser, but I don't know what it's like watching him make out, so, I wanna see if you're right on that one, Pigtails."

I looked to Brooke. "I think we've been asked to kiss for an audience."

"Wouldn't be the first time," Brooke replied, bouncing over to me and jumping up into my arms wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist so she could kiss me with every bit of enthusiasm I'd come to love out of Brooke.

Kissing Brooke came to me as easily as breathing did, and with her enthusiastic lips pressed to mine, I'm sure we made a pretty good show for Doreen. I was a little more shameless with Brooke than I was with Doreen, running my hands all over her, squeezing her ass and reaching beneath her cheerleading top to squeeze one of her pert, A-cup breasts (and finding that she wore nothing beneath the top, which was quite exciting in the moment). Lightly pinching one of her nipples, I made Brooke moan against my mouth, as she soon dropped to the floor so she could reach down and began pulling at my belt and zipper. Soon, Brooke had one of her hands down the front of my pants and in my underwear, stroking my already hard cock.

Soon, I felt hands pulling us apart as Doreen pushed her way in.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she said, grinning and Brooke and me. "Yeah, Ryan does make it look good. You too, Pigtails. I want a taste, now..."

With that, Doreen pulled Brooke in for a kiss. Always eager to make out with someone new, Brooke embraced Doreen and kissed her enthusiastically, the two girls moaning and groaning as they made out and making one beautiful spectacle of it, if I must say so myself. While I wanted to give them this moment, I couldn't ignore how fucking hot the sight of these two gorgeous girls making out was, and I couldn't help myself but press in behind Doreen, sandwiching her between Brooke and me. Our brunette class clown groaned as I ran my hands over her, squeezing her large breasts as I unconsciously ground against her ass.

This was right about where any order might have fallen apart, as I soon began exchanging kisses with both of the girls over Doreen's shoulders, while she rocked her ass energetically against my erection.

"Ooh, fuck... I feel fucking *spoiled* today," Doreen purred, humping back against me while Brooke and I kissed over her shoulder. "Hardly know what to do with myself."

"Well, whaddya wanna do most?" Brooke groaned, looking up at Doreen with a playful smile before quickly kissing her on the lips.

"Yeah, we're pretty much down to do anything," I replied, squeezing Doreen's large breasts through her shirt and enjoying the feel of hard nipples against my palms.

"Don't write checks you can't cash, 'cause with you two, I could do an unusual amount of dirtiness," Doreen replied, sighing pleasantly as I squeezed her breasts again. "I mean, I have always wanted to eat a cheerleader's pussy, and I've never had the chance to do it so far..."

Brooke squealed at this thought, before Doreen continued.

"...glad to hear that sounds good to you, Pigtails... and I *will* do that at some point, but, I've been hearing for a while now about Ryan's horsecock, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see what that was like," Doreen said, carefully extricating herself from between Brooke and myself.

"So, what do you say, Ryan?" Doreen asked, looking me up and down. "I doubt I'll be as fucking awesome as Pigtails here, since she's your girlfriend and you love her and all and I'm just this stunningly hot, big-titted and all the best kinds of body positive aspiring actress, but how much do you wanna pull that cock out and shove it down my throat?"

She ran her hands up the sides of her body playfully, then squeezed her tits. "Or slide it between these titties? Because I may not have one of those tight cheerleader bodies, but I got tits for ages and can fit them all the way around even a horsecock like yours, I bet."

I raised an eyebrow, looking to Brooke. "She makes a good case."

"She makes a *great* case," Brooke squealed, clapping her hands. "Do it, do it! Whip it the fuck out, Ryan and, like, show her what you got!"

I grinned. "Yeah, I have zero problems with that."

With the practice brought on by months of senior year at Regan Hills High School, I quickly shed my shoes and socks and dropped my pants to the floor, leaving me standing in my t-shirt and briefs that strained from the force of my massive erection. Doreen's eyes went wide at the sight of it, and I saw her lick her lips hungrily.

"That's... that's pretty fucking cool," Doreen said, unable to take her eyes off of my bulge.

"Oh, you think that's cool?" Brooke said playfully, walking behind me and grabbing hold of my waistband. "Check this out!"

With a swift, practiced move, Brooke pulled my underwear down and freed every inch of my thick, ten-inch cock. Almost painfully hard and with precum flowing from it freely, I could see Doreen almost drop her jaw, before closing it again. Whatever restraint she was attempting, however, was unable to keep her eyes from nearly bugging out of her head.

"I... ummm... wow... that's... yeah, that's exactly what I was told you had," Doreen admitted, still looking on with a little bit of shock.

Grinning, I pulled my shirt off so that I was fully naked, then sat down on the edge of Brooke's bed. "You really gotta believe your friends more."

Still not taking her eyes off of my cock, Doreen replied, "Generally I do, but some things, even some Regan Hills things, are just so unbelievable that I have a hard time knowing what to do with them until I'm actually faced with them. As a guy carrying that around in his pants, I think you'd have a fair idea of what 'hard times' are like."

As she spoke, she pulled off her shirt, leaving her standing before me in her pale, practical bra as she took stock of what she'd promised she'd do to me, looking down at her tits and squeezing them.

"Damn, I love my boobs!" Doreen exclaimed, jiggling them rather juicily.

"They are pretty fucking awesome," I admitted, always ready to enjoy a nice pair of DD's.

"I like 'em too!" Brooke said, playfully reaching up and squeezing one of Doreen's tits. "They're so big!"

"Hey, you've got some good ones too in there," Doreen replied, reaching to Brooke's cheerleader top and squeezing one of her pert breasts.

"I mean, yeah, they're like, fun, but not as big as yours!" Brooke said, blushing slightly.

"So what?" Doreen said, closing the distance to Brooke and reaching for the base of the blonde's cheerleading top. "Big boobs, small boobs, all sizes and shapes are fun to me, Pigtails. Personally, I've found petite girls with tiny tits fuck like maniacs, and I doubt you'll disprove that stereotype to me."

I chuckled. "That's a fair assessment."

Brooke raised her arms, allowing Doreen to pull her top over her head so that she now stood topless in front of the two of us. Smiling proudly, Brooke shook out her pigtails and arched her back to better show off her perky, A-cup breasts with her hard pink nipples that stood out proudly.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Doreen exclaimed, reaching over and tweaking both of Brooke's nipples. "See, these titties, they're fun! And aren't gonna give you lower back pain like mine and half your friends' boobs will."

"Totally," Brooke groaned, pressing into Doreen again.

Doreen, however, let Brooke go, before reaching back to unclasp her bra. "Sorry, didn't mean to squeeze and run there, but I meant what I said when I said I wanted some of that cock, and that hasn't exactly changed in the last coupla minutes. I'll be back for more later, though. Promise."

"Ooh, goodie," Brooke groaned, watching as Doreen freed her large breasts again.

I'll admit, that while it was fun getting a look at our curvy class clown when she was streaking across the quad, getting to see her large, full DD-cup breasts up close and personal was quite nice. They looked like they had a good heft to them, and with the confidence that Doreen carried herself, I understood that she would certainly know how to use them for a good time.

"I could make more of a thing of this," she continued, unbuttoning her cutoff jeans. "But you've both already seen me naked already, so why don't we all get naked so we can get down to business?"

With a quick, confident lack of grace, Doreen dropped her shorts and panties to the floor, now standing naked in front of us once again. With her dark shock of pubic hair, wide hips and full ass, she might have looked different than my tight and petite blonde cheerleader girlfriend standing next to her, but there was a certain lack of self-consciousness about Doreen that was absolutely refreshing, and even enviable.

Of course, Brooke was always pretty shameless, so when Doreen stripped down, she happily joined the party. She dropped her cheerleading skirt and panties to the ground standing every bit as naked as Doreen and I, showing off her cute pink pussy with its heart-shaped patch of blonde pubic hair, and her impressively round bubble butt for a girl her size.

Doreen took a moment to drink in the sight of a naked Brooke, but then dropped to her knees in front of me, crawling forward until her face was level with my cock.

"Fuck..." Doreen mused, chuckling to herself as she took in the size of my cock. "I might've bitten off more than I could chew with this one."

"Hey, no biting!" Brooke squeaked, dropping to her knees at Doreen's side.

"I second that. Generally prefer no biting," I said.

"Ha, and Amy said you like it rough," Doreen replied, reaching out and wrapping her hands around my cock, experimentally running them up and down and looking thoroughly impressed.

"I like a lot of things," I replied.

Doreen rolled her eyes. "Ryan, I'm fucking with you. I know better than to bite a guy on the dick unless he's got it coming, and you don't have it coming. Besides, I'm pretty sure Pigtails here would kick my ass if I took your cock out of commission for any length of time."

"Totally," Brooke agreed, swatting Doreen playfully on the ass.

Doreen groaned softly, then leaned in to plant a kiss on my cockhead. It was a nice, long kiss, full of promise and with plenty of eye contact as she looked up at me worshipfully. Staring into those beautiful hazel eyes of hers, I couldn't help but lose it a little looking down at her, seeing that luscious body on full display while she sucked the tip of my cockhead playfully and swirled her tongue around my head. For a girl who looked like she might just be a sweet and silly kind of outcast you'd see around school, Doreen knew how to please a cock with the best of them, I wagered. Still with only her lips planted on the tip, she kept swirling her tongue around the tip, lapping up my precum.

Finally, she leaned back, smacking her lips as a single long trail of precum and saliva connected my cock to her full lips. Soon it snapped, hitting her on the chin and making the busty brunette chuckle.

"That's... that's a nice tasting cock, actually. Those are fewer and further between than you'd think," Doreen admitted.

"Oh, don't I know it!" Brooke giggled, squeezing Doreen's ass. "Ryan's one of a kind."

"I'm getting that," Doreen said, looking up at me and grinning.

She stayed like that for a moment, making sure I got plenty of eye contact as she eyed me lustily, running her hands up and down her body and squeezing her tits for my benefit. As a guy who liked to watch every bit as much as he liked to participate, it was one hell of an erotic sight to be privy to, and watching that faint look of ecstasy cross Doreen's face as she pinched her nipples... well, it was pretty close to the price of admission for this encounter, I'd have said.

Of course, I'd have said that prematurely, as she soon leapt in with gusto, opening her mouth wide as she sucked almost half of it into her mouth all at once.

"Holy shit!" I groaned, dropping my head back as she took another inch into her mouth.

Brooke sighed pleasantly, reaching down to finger herself but giving Doreen her space while she sucked my cock. "Ah, that's, like, so nice!"

Doreen groaned around my cock, nodding slightly, before she began bobbing her head up and down experimentally. Sucking and slurping on my cock messily, it seemed like she was practicing for getting my entire length down her throat, making sure she got a little more with every bob, getting it a little at a time, taking me inch after inch until her nose was pressed against me and every inch was down her throat. Still keeping that eye contact, even if her eyes were certainly a little more watery and strained from the effort, Doreen massaged me with her throat briefly before pulling back, choking and gagging and laughing to herself when she let my cock go, letting those long strands of drool and precum splatter against her big tits.

"That's... that's a cock..." she laughed, grabbing and stroking me before sucking down half my length again, quickly bobbing up and down in an exciting, if somewhat rushed blowjob.

"Yeah, and best one you're gonna find, too," Brooke groaned, humping against her own hand as she continued watching us. "Sorry, Ryan, I didn't mean to, like, steal your thunder if you wanted to boast, but you seemed a little preoccupied there..."

"Yeah... yeah, preoccupied's a good word, I think you got the spirit of it all, too," I whimpered, dropping my head back again as Doreen blew me vigorously, sucking half of my cock while jerking the rest with her hands, making sure I was nice and wet and hard.

She kept this up for a few moments before letting me go again, smiling brightly at me as she then pressed her tits against my cock teasingly.

"I mean, I'm glad to hear you enjoy my oral skills, but overall, I think they're just pretty alright; I know there's a lot better cocksuckers in school than me, and I'm cool with that, nobody can be the best at everything, but you better *believe* I can give an amazing tittyfuck. I got a one-hundred-percent success rate of draining guys' balls all over my tits, and I'm not gonna let you change that record," Doreen said, grinning confidently and licking her lips.

123456...8