Senior Year Memories Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice was almost sweet when she asked this, which made the filthiness all the more exciting to me. I tried to give a cartoony approximation of being deep in thought for a moment, before coming to a conclusion that we both knew was coming.

"Hmmm... alright, I *guess* I can do that," I replied, pushing forward against her hot, wet pussy.

"Oh... fuck..." Doreen whimpered, arching her back as her eyes rolled back slightly. "Fuck... yes..."

Doreen spread her legs as wide as she could, welcoming me in as I pushed my cockhead against her pussy lips. She was so wet, and so eager, and the soft little encouragements she whispered to me only got me hotter, but that didn't make this part any easier necessarily. For as much sex as Doreen had had, I still must have been bigger than any guy she'd ever been with before, as she was fucking tight. Pushing against her entrance it felt like I was meeting nothing but resistance, but that didn't stop either of us. Doreen bit her lip and began rocking her hips, trying to relax and find the ideal angle of penetration, while I started thrusting back and forth gently, trying to help acclimate her to the size of my cock in a fashion that I had found helpful with many a girl in the past.

And as in the past, it was working with Doreen as well, as soon I could feel her lips spreading for me a bit at a time, opening up and welcoming me as I kept thrusting against her. Little by little I could feel my head slipping inside of her, until little by little became all at once. With Doreen locking her legs behind my ass, she pulled me forward determinedly and ensured that I had buried my cockhead, plus a couple inches more, inside her pussy.

"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed, laughing. "Oh, holy fuck! That's some... mmm... wow... I thought I knew what cock was, but, seems like I was wrong... *that*, my friends, is some fucking horsecock!"

"I get that a lot..." I groaned, savoring the tightness of her pussy as I began to slowly piston in and out of her, giving her a little more with every push. "I trust this meets your approval?"

Doreen laughed as I kept sliding a little more inside of her with each thrust. "That's... ummm... okay... okay, you're doing this while I'm trying to joke and... ohfuck... that's not easy... you're making it hard to think! Stop making it hard to think, only, don't stop... keep... yes... keep feeding that fucking python into my pussy, please, don't stop... yes... fuck, alright... that's some definite... *serious* horsecock you're feeding my sweet little cunt and... oh, shit, please, don't make me talk for a moment, just give it to me, I want it, I want to feel every inch inside of me, keep going, keep going, keep stretching me, keep giving... keep giving... FUUUUUUUUUCK!!!"

I grinned darkly at her exclamation, groaning as her pussy tightened around me uncontrollably. I always enjoyed talkative lovers, and it looked like Doreen was going to be *exceptionally* talkative, which was very fine by me.

Breathing shallowly, she sighed, then waved a hand at herself as if to try to cool off. "That's... tell me that's it. That's everything, right? You can't get bigger than that, can you?"

"Actually," I smirked, twitching my cock inside of her. "There's still a couple inches to go."

"There are?" Doreen asked, her eyes wide as she looked down her body in disbelief.

Bracing myself, I shoved the last couple inside of her. "Not anymore."

The busty brunette beneath me moaned, arching her back against the bed as she cursed a low and aggressive 'motherfucker."

Finally able to string more words together, Doreen whimpered, "Oh that's not funny... that *so* wasn't funny."

"Nah," I replied, kissing her deeply. "That was pretty fucking funny."

"I know," she murmured, looking back down in disbelief. "I was just hoping you'd agree with me on principle so I could win something, and winning against you ain't exactly that easy when you've got that horsecock to impress the fuck out of me with... oh, fuck, fuckfuckfuck, ooh, you might be an asshole for that last move, but the best kind of asshole around."

Shrugging, I said, "I've been called worse."

Before she could answer me, I kissed Doreen again, deeper and longer, before I started thrusting my cock in and out of her clutching cunt. She moaned against my lips enthusiastically, wrapping her legs around my ass to better encourage me to fuck her, not that I needed it. Doreen was a unique kind of insanely hot to me, sexy and cute and so utterly confident in how sexy and cute she was that fucking her felt truly exciting.

I fucked in and out of her hot, tight, and so completely juicy pussy and quickly became overwhelmed, losing myself to sensation as I began to thrust faster and faster. Doreen encouraged this, moaning against my lips and using her ankles against my ass to prod me into fucking her faster. Feeling the curves of her gorgeous body beneath me, her hard nipples rubbing against my chest as her breasts pillowed against me only drove me wilder, practically forcing me to grab one of her breasts and pinch her nipple while I fucked into her harder.

This made Doreen squeal distinctly hard against my lips, before she playfully bit me and forced me to break the kiss.

"So... you're every bit as fucking good as everyone else says, probably even as good as you think you are," she grinned, pushing me to fuck her even harder. "And I'm fucking loving it, don't get me wrong; but I like to be a bit more involved when I'm getting dick if you know what I mean."

"Wanna change positions?" I offered, squeezing her nipple particularly hard.

"Ah, fuck!" Doreen exclaimed, her eyes rolling back briefly as she countered my move by squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles. "Dick move... felt great, though... squeeze it again... ah, fuck... but, yeah, this is really fun, don't think I'm not enjoying myself, but I'd like to do my part here and do more than just take it like a fucking champ..."

"I'd say you're doing more than just 'taking it'," I grunted, groaning again when she massaged my cock particularly firmly with her pussy muscles. "Fuck, you're good at that..."

Doreen laughed, kissing my neck. "I know it. But-"

I interrupted her with another kiss, then said, "If you wanna switch this up, I'm gonna need you to unlock your ankles."

"But then I'll have to have this cock out of my sweet little cunt..." she replied, her voice playfully whiny.

"Do you wanna switch things up or don't you?" I said, keeping my pace up and pinching her nipple again.

Doreen squealed. "Fuck! If you keep doing that to my nipples, I might actually have to change my mind... but, no, fuck, I wanna get on my hands and knees... I want you to be able to really give it to me, and let me give back every bit I can."

The thought of her fucking back against me hard, of her bouncing breasts and jiggling ass, that look of raw ecstasy on her face... yeah, it was definitely enough to get me moving.

The second Doreen unlocked her ankles from behind my ass, I pulled out of her and got up on my knees, letting her quickly roll over onto all fours. Grabbing her hips, I shuffled forward and slid my cock back into her pussy, holding tight and starting a newer, swifter rhythm as I fucked into her properly hard. True to her promise, Doreen used this new position to force herself back against me with every thrust I offered her, trying to fuck me every bit as hard as I was fucking her.

This definitely seemed like an improvement to her. "Oh, god, fuck yes! Fuck yes, that's it, that's fucking it! Ooh, goddamnit, I need your cock... need your fucking cock like that, like that, harder, harder, that's it, that's the good stuff, hahahaha, oh, fuck... how the hell am I here? Why am I here? Why am I getting fucked in Barbie's bedroom with my face getting smashed into all these damn plushies?"

"Because you said yes!" Brooke piped in from across the room.

Doreen and I both turned our heads to look at Brooke as she leaned against the inside of her closed bedroom door. Neither of us had seen her reenter, and by the looks of her, Brooke had been there for a good while. With her hand between her legs, she was furiously rubbing her clit and quivering.

"Pigtails?" Doreen chuckled between moans. "How the fuck-"

"Don't stop, alright? Keep going, pretend I'm not here; I'm loving watching, and you two are gonna make me cum sooooooo hard... keep going!" Brooke whined, licking her lips and further bracing her legs so she could support herself against the door.

Doreen looked over her shoulder, exchanging a look with me, before we both mutually shrugged and kept fucking.

"If that's what she wants... the show must go on..." Doreen moaned, pushing back against me even harder.

Her ass jiggled impressively with this thrust against me, and between this sight and the knowledge that Brooke was watching us while she masturbated, I have to admit that I might have found yet another wind. Whatever energy I might have lost from the multiple sexual encounters I'd had today felt entirely restored, and I went at Doreen like a man possessed. My hips were a blur as I pounded into her, grunting and groaning until I was past all intelligible speech while I tried to keep up with Doreen's efforts to fuck me back. If I was a beast, this girl was a machine, fucking me back perfectly. Her tits swinging wildly beneath her, she didn't seem in the slightest bit fazed by how intense things had gotten between us, swearing and moaning and encouraging me onward in her delightfully filthy way.

Every so often, she would look back at me with this knowing smirk, her eyes darting to Brooke as I understood that Doreen particularly loved an audience. A class clown and a drama girl to the end, I should have known that she would love putting on an unforgettable show. Even as we both found ourselves approaching a nice, hard cum, there was no way that either of us could have denied Brooke a show at this point.

So, we didn't. We fucked, and we fucked hard, each of us trying to push the other past our limits of pleasure, keeping our focus on each other while knowing that Brooke was getting off to what we did. While I'd lost most of my coherent thought and the concept of multisyllabic words, soon even I was impressed to find that Doreen had stopped talking, at least as much as she was capable of stopping. All she was doing now was moaning and grunting, squealing and crying out as she fought to keep up with me, the two of us fucking with a passion I found impressive for the fact that today was the first time I'd ever really exchanged words with her.

Somewhere in the distance, Brooke came. I'd heard my girlfriend cum more times than I could count at this point, but this one seemed particularly devastating, as she cried out and laughed all at once, her legs failing her as she slid down the door and collapsed in a mess, laughing and breathing heavily as she watched us.

Doreen looked at my eyes, satisfied and unsatisfied all at once. She was close, I could see it, every bit as much as I knew I was fucking close too. There was a sparkle of mischief in her eye, a challenge that I knew I couldn't say no to. We both knew we were on the edge, and that at this point it wouldn't take much for us to explode. In this moment of understanding, where the only sounds in this room were our heavy breaths, the slaps of bodies against bodies, and Brooke's low giggles in the distance, we made a certain pact.

Whoever lasted the longest between us, would win. This was not a contest for prizes, but for pride, as both of us knew how fucking good we were and wanted to see how this would all shake out in the end.

This was a contest we only understood for a matter of seconds, however, as it was also one that I quickly lost.

"Ah, fuck!" I cried out, burying deep in Doreen and cumming explosively.

I hadn't expected I'd cum this hard this quickly again, but with Doreen's hot body guiding the way I found it next to impossible not to. Waves of pleasure crashed over me, threatening to momentarily black out my vision before I sharpened my vision. I was glad to keep my faculties, because it allowed me to be there when Doreen's own orgasm slammed into her seconds later. With a loud curse and a high, wailing cry, she came, her pussy clamping down on my cock, milking every last bit of cum I had in me as she cried out and shook and collapsed into the bed, laughing and moaning all the while.

Once I was sure I had finished, I pulled out and collapsed next to Doreen, kissing her slowly and lustily while we exchanged soft laughs and caught our breaths. There was a certain, profound look of satisfaction on her face, a softness to her smile that I rather enjoyed as an alternative to her well-honed snark. It was a look that I knew would be brief, as soon she'd be out of that joyous post-coital haze and ready for another round, or whatever else came next, but it was a moment I chose to enjoy while it lasted.

And it lasted as long as it took for Doreen to first roll onto her back, and for Brooke to then bound across the room and hop on top of her, straddling Doreen's hips and leaning down to kiss the curvy brunette.

"That was, like, awesome!" Brooke squealed, kissing Doreen repeatedly. "I always find it totally hot watching Ryan fuck, but watching him with you was, wow, soooooo much fun!!! I gotta watch him fuck strangers more often!"

"A stranger, huh?" Doreen replied, her smirk returning. "I thought we were a little more familiar than that, Pigtails."

"Well, not like *stranger* stranger, but, ya know, someone new and novel I don't get to watch him fuck on the regular. You guys totally make sex look gooooooood, and I'm like an expert, so I should know what is and isn't good!" Brooke said, squealing loudly when Doreen pinched one of her perky nipples.

"Nothing 'like' about it," I replied, enjoying the sight of the two of them kissing and fondling each other. "Brooke's one of the biggest sexperts in school, I'd wager."

"I'm honored," Doreen groaned, reaching down to squeeze Brooke's ass. "Always love to know when I rank the best."

"Awww, you guys! I dunno about *best* best, but, like, that's soooooo frickin' nice of you," Brooke replied, kissing Doreen playfully and hugging her close. "Ooh, god, that was so fun to watch, I can't wait to, like, really fuck you... but I'm kinda jealous you got all of Ryan's cum that time, I'm, like, a total whore for his cum!"

Doreen grinned, kissing Brooke before playfully swatting her on the ass. "Well, he fired off a lot in me, so there's plenty to go around if you want it."

Brooke's eyes lit up as she gasped in delight. "Are you saying you wanna scissor? Because I'd *love* to scissor with you!"

Doreen chuckled. "I mean, I was suggesting we eat each other out, since scissoring's kind of awkward and wouldn't exactly be a really efficient way of getting any of his cum and I really want to eat your pussy (you did hear me say how much I wanted to eat a cheerleader's pussy, right?), but, yeah, if you wanna scissor, let's fucking scissor, Pigtails."

"Yay!" Brooke exclaimed, kissing Doreen deeply. "I'm, like, the best at scissoring, so don't you worry, we'll have loads of fun!"

"I'm sure you are," Doreen replied, spanking Brooke playfully again. "But, I'm still a little wiped after what your boyfriend and I did, so, you're probably gonna have to do the lion's share of the work."

Pushing off the bed, Brooke sat up on Doreen again and smiled down at her. "Oh, I'm *so* ahead of you there!"

Doreen turned to look at me, amused. "So, I guess your girlfriend and me are fucking."

"Looks like it. You better strap in, Brooke boasts about how many guys she's broken before me," I said.

"It's true!" Brooke replied perkily, lifting one of Doreen's legs so she could better position herself for scissoring. "Ah, your pussy feels nice on mine..."

"Yeah, well... yours does too..." Doreen replied, groaning softly as she found it difficult to land a punchline. "And lucky for me, then, that I'm neither fragile nor a guy."

Brooke laughed, rocking her hips against Doreen's, moaning and giggling as she rubbed against her. "Good! 'cause I think I'm, like, gonna enjoy this... gonna enjoy fucking you... fuck, I can already totally feel all your juices and Ryan's cum on me... fucking hot... and if I'm enjoying myself, you're gonna enjoy yourself and..."

Brooke moaned loudly, rocking her hips faster as she rubbed her pussy against Doreen's with greater intent.

Doreen groaned deeply, dropping her head back and reaching up to pinch her own nipples. I knew that she was still tired from our fuck, but I also understood that she was the kind of girl who didn't lay back and take it when a challenge came her way.

So, while Brooke may have started this off doing all the work of fucking Doreen, soon Doreen braced herself up on her elbows, forcing herself to slide back further up the bed so she could elevate herself on a pile of Brooke's pillows so she could really get into it. Pushing her feet against the bed for leverage, she them grabbed hold of Brooke, pulling my tight blonde girlfriend closer so they could look each other in the eye, cursing and fucking against one another and even exchanging a few odd kisses when the moment seemed right. Moaning and grunting as they soon began to really get into it, the two beauties lying next to me looked like they were having the time of their fucking lives.

And where was I in all of this you might ask? Well, pretty much right where I'd landed after Doreen and I had fucked. I watched the two girls fuck with great interest, looking forward to being able to rejoin them. Admittedly, I understood that this would take a little while after my two most recent orgasms, but since they didn't seem to mind too greatly, and I was greatly enjoying the chance to watch them, it seemed we were all in a pretty good place. While Doreen and Brooke fucked each other, I was granted the honor of a front row seat to this display of raw, carnal debauchery.

And what a display it was. In spite of her size, I knew Brooke to be one of Regan Hills High School's sexual titans, a girl with insatiable desire and energy to match, a girl who was up for anything and everything and ready to do that at the drop of a hat. And Doreen? I would not have thought at a glance that our cute class clown would have had this in her, but here she was, grinding and humping against Brooke with a lustful hunger that matched my cute blonde girlfriend's. I'd seen Brooke fuck a number of women in the past, and knew that she was an artist when it came down to it, but it was always something truly special to see her come up against a girl who might well have been her sexual equal. It didn't happen very often, but I was certain in that moment that Doreen might have made the shortlist.

"Fuck... Pigtails... fuck, you really know how to fuck..." Doreen groaned, rocking her hips roughly against Brooke.

"Uh huh... I'm the best, I know it... but you're fucking good, too... god, you're so fucking cute, and I totally love your boobs! They're so big and soft and fun... ah, fuck, I could, like, totally get lost in them if I really wanted to," Brooke giggled, moaning and rocking her hips eagerly against Doreen.

"Thanks... and you've got an amazing butt..." Doreen said. "I know a lot of you cheer girls got great asses, but for a girl as small as you, fuck, you've got an epic butt."

"Awww, thanks!" Brooke groaned. "Yeah, I might not have, like, titties like you do, but I got a pretty sweet ass! Nothing like yours, though."

"Yeah, well, I'm thick and I know it. Yours is impressive 'cause it's unexpected," Doreen said, quickly leaning in to kiss Brooke. "Seems there's a lot that's unexpected to you, Pigtails."

"Yeah, totally not the first time I've heard that," Brooke said, looking down at me and smiling. "Most guys don't think I'm much more than, like, this blonde ditzy fuckdoll. I'm sure Ryan did too."

1...345678