Senioritis Ch. 02

Story Info
Terms | Nia and Marc negotiate next steps.
1.6k words
4.39
7.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

2. Terms

"You're only the third male I've ever been with," Nia said. She was lying close beside me, facing me on her side, her powerfully muscled right leg hooked over mine, her fabulous right breast on my bicep. She was lazily toying with one of my nipples. I was on my back, already halfway to being hard again.

"Which lottery did I have to win?" I asked.

She leaned over to kiss my shoulder, just a peck. "I liked the way you walked."

"Hmmmm ... what did the way I walk tell you?"

"You carried yourself like you were confident without being cocky, humble without being weak, relaxed and curious rather than uptight or angry."

"Well, that's a very nice thing to hear, thank you."

She smiled. "Caring without being cloying. You wear tasteful clothing that doesn't try too hard. You're also tall and cut and cardio fit, I know you run and bike and work out, and you're smart and perceptive and good looking, which I appreciate, plus you have a good butt and nice big hands. You carried yourself like someone with real experience in pleasing a woman."

"Careful now, you don't want my head to get too big."

She reached down to squeeze my cock tightly. "That's my call, not yours." Her strong hand maintained the tight squeeze until I was mostly deflated. It was an hour after our last fuck, plenty long enough for me to recharge. She reached down and extracted a proper cock ring from the bag of tricks she'd brought to my house for her 24-hour sleepover, dangling it in front of my eyes. Then she slid it down my flaccid cock and pushed my balls through, one at a time. I was already reinflating.

"You might have a good sense of humor, too, but I assure you, I will not tolerate jokes at any woman's expense. Marc, while you have far more endurance than either of the males I've been with before, I need you to last much longer, and this ring will help. You were a very good boy last time, with enough self control to keep yourself from coming until I commanded it even though I was edging you every half minute. That was impressive and I'm very happy you've exceeded my schedule. I've decided you're ready for the next level."

"Do I get a say?"

"Of course. But if you say no, it's goodbye."

"That's not what I meant," I said.

"Do tell."

"What happened with those other two guys?"

She slapped my chest, very lightly. "Marc, part of the next level is that I get to ask personal questions and you don't. I'll give you a pass this time because you've made me feel very good several times today, because you haven't given your explicit agreement to go to the next level yet, and because I ... was going to tell you anyway. Those two males were my first sexual experiences, and neither of them ever made me come. I gave the first one 10 tries and the second one 4, but they were both self-centered egotistical jerks who thought all they had to do was put their nothing-special dicks in my pussy or my mouth, and what happened for me after that was none of their concern. They thought I should be grateful! Then they passed demeaning rumors after I dumped them. I gave up males and found women who could give me something closer to what I wanted until I discovered lifting and learned what my pussy was really capable of. I needed another male to explore that and you've done well, you're the first male to ever make me come and you've done it a lot," - she grinned - "but I want more."

"Hence the buttplugs and cock rings."

"Exactly. For starters."

"What else do you have in mind?"

"Jewelry."

"When?"

"Soon. If and when I think you're ready. This is still a tryout, you know."

"How did you learn to do what you've been doing to my cock, inside you?"

"Online. I bought a toy and practiced clenching around it to build up the muscles I use to squeeze you. Pretty much any woman can learn that much and we even know it instinctively, it's how we can push a baby forward during birthing, but some women can do much more and I'm one of them. I learned how to control my pelvic floor muscles independently and worked to strengthen them. I can lift and lower 80 pounds six inches off the ground with just my pussy now, without moving any other part of my body, as fast or slowly as I want, or I can be as gentle as a tickle or anything in between. And as you've learned, and practicing on you has helped me improve, it can be very pleasurable for you and even a bit for me. It also serves my long-term agenda."

"Which is?"

"Nothing complicated. I learned not to let males be in charge because they seem to want it even though they fuck it up so often. I'll grant that you might not be like that, which is why this is a multi-step audition, but if I feel like you're not progressing I will drop you in a heartbeat and find someone who can. And that next male will have the benefit of all the experience I've gained with you. You won't get a second chance."

"Dime a dozen, are we?"

"As far as I'm concerned, yes."

"No wonder they let you in at the U early ... you're a remarkable woman."

She was quiet for a few seconds. "Thank you," she said. "I'm not used to that kind of compliment from a male. All I've ever gotten was 'nice tits, sugar,' or 'nice ass'."

"Both vulgar, but both true. You also have the strongest, sexiest legs I've ever seen."

"Careful Marc," she said, frowning. "You might not know it yet but you will: I won't tolerate objectification." She paused. "But so you know, I hadn't started lifting yet when I was with them, so this is not the same body I had then."

"Which is why when I met you, you were wearing a shapeless top that came way down past your bottom."

"Smart boy. I wanted to see what was out there without drawing the attention of every random jerk with eyes and no filter."

"I was attracted to the way you carried yourself when you walked over and introduced yourself," I said, "and to your beautiful eyes and forthright way of speaking. Honestly, you had my full attention even before you said hello, you had that kind of magnetism and you still do. You also seemed very capable, which I require in a partner."

"Marc, to be perfectly frank, I'm not looking for a partner. I was looking for a practice male. So far you're him, and if you want to be with me you're going to have to play things my way. In fact eventually you'll have to play *everything* my way."

"Nia, to be perfectly frank, the shapeless top you wore didn't conceal anything at all from me. I could tell right away that you had a lovely figure as well as a very attractive face despite the severe goth look you wore that day. But the most important things to me, then and now, were your confidence, your poise, your obvious intelligence and directness, my perception that you knew what you wanted and weren't afraid to go get it, and of course your beautiful eyes, which tell me a lot more than you might realize about who you are. You're a remarkable woman in many ways, far beyond your years. I also hope you're leaving open the possibility that I might be good for more than just 'practice,' and I presume you'll leave me the option to decline each time you want to, as you put it, go 'to the next level'."

"You surprise me again. I hadn't really thought that far ahead because I didn't anticipate that a male might be worthy of keeping around for more than that. But you're right, it's only fair. And thank you for the compliments ... I'm glad to know that you value facets of me that even I haven't given much thought to."

"Deal, then?"

She nodded. "Deal."

"Then I accept. You mentioned other women, earlier?"

"Anji will be with us next time," she said, "and you will like it. Or else." She rolled on top of me, her clit on my frenulum, the same position she'd started from every other time, reached behind her and fingered my captive balls. My arousal spiked like an airliner at takeoff. "Beg for it," she said.

"Please, Domina, fuck me."

Nia frowned. "I said beg, not ask, boy. You're at level 4 now, with a lot more at stake and a lot more to prove. Make me believe it's the one thing in the world you want most, that you'd give anything for."

"Please, Domina, fuck me. No one else has ever made me feel so good." I was getting really hard, in fact it was almost surreal how aroused I'd become in just a few seconds, like a sudden surge of adrenalin, like my peripheral vision was fading and all my senses were being focused on her, like all the blood in my body was flooding into my cock. Was this normal?

"And ..."

"And ... I would do anything, anything at all you want, if you would only fuck me."

She looked at me expectantly.

"Anything at all. Please, Domina. Anything you want." I took a deep breath to cover up my suddenly unsteady voice. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me," and it was true. She was like a drug I couldn't get enough of. I found myself trembling with need, and with desire for her.

"Better," she said, and it began.

Next in chapter 3:
Tests | Graded on a curve, but not just anyone can pass

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers