Senioritis Ch. 03

Story Info
Tests | To the next level?
1.9k words
4.24
6.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

3. Tests

I woke from my nap around 1:45, Nia lying close beside me in that same position she seemed to like most: facing me on her side, her hand on my chest and her powerfully muscled right leg hooked over mine, her big warm breast on my bicep. I was hungry and thirsty and had to pee - my cock was fully hard. I moved and she stirred.

"Going somewhere?" she asked, yawning.

"I gotta pee," I said. I was already on my feet and headed for my bedroom doorway. "I can also make lunch. Any preferences?"

"Green tea chai latté with a protein shot," she mumbled as she rolled to her back. She was a vision.

"Hmmm ... that's not something I'm equipped for, but there are three cafés within a couple blocks. Want to walk with me? We could also get food unless you want me to make something. Bacon, sausage, eggs, or nuts for protein ... I could even make teff pancakes."

She sighed. "Maybe tomorrow for breakfast. I'll walk with you today. Wash your hands and gargle with an antiseptic mouthwash. Listerine if you have it ..."

"Already got it covered," I said. I was having to clench to keep from peeing where I stood, and Nia saw it.

"Stay," she said, her eyes narrowed. "Stand right there and hold it in. I'll tell you when you can go." She got up and walked over to me, the muscles of her spectacular nude body undulating with feline grace as she moved. She wrapped her hand around my cock and balls, alternating squeezes and caresses. She'd allowed me to remove the cock ring after our last round of mind-melting sex, though the butt plug was still in.

"I'll be using that bathroom now," she said, picking up her overnight bag. "You can wait 'til I'm done. Don't move an inch from this spot."

I worked for a couple summers on a fishing boat in Alaska when I was in college, where the money is good but the work is brutal, the hours are long, and you seldom have time to take even a brief break. You learn to limit your fluid intake before the nets come in, but sometimes even that wasn't enough and you just had to hold it, so I felt like I could handle Nia's sudden change in my plans. I breathed deep, in and out, told my body it wasn't about to pee after all, and let the urge subside. My cock did, too.

It was 20 minutes before Nia returned, with nothing for me to do in those 20 minutes but think. I heard the shower running. I did *not* want to give her a reason to be angry with me so I stayed still, not even moving my feet. The only useful thought that occurred to me was that next time I wouldn't volunteer when I needed to pee.

"Eyes down, boy," she said from just outside the doorway, and I complied.

She walked behind me and grabbed my cock with one hand and my balls with the other, stroking and teasing me to full hardness.

"You have a nice cock," she said. "I think I'll take it. It's my cock now, do you understand?"

I didn't. She slapped my shaft, not hard.

"I said, it's my cock now, do you understand?"

"I'm afraid I don't, Nia. It's ..."

"It's attached to you, obviously, but it's mine now. I say what it gets to do, When [SLAP], Where [SLAP], How [SLAP], Why [SLAP], and to Whom [SLAP]. Do you understand yet, boy?"

Each slap was a little harder than the last. The last one stung, and my cock - her cock! - had a distinct red flush.

"I understand, Domina," I said, and nodded. "Thank you."

"Good boy. Did you move?"

"No Mistress."

"I don't like it when you say 'No' to me, and you don't get to call me Mistress anymore, understand?" She slapped me again, harder still.

"Yes ... Domina. Thank you."

"Good answer. You didn't pee?"

"No, Domina."

She snapped a fingernail at my - her! - cock head, hard enough to sting. "Mixed results there, boy. You passed another test but you said 'No' to me. Do you still need to pee?"

"Yes, Domina. Thank you."

"Let's find out how much," she said. She was stroking the cock she'd just taken possession of and teasing my balls, and of course she made me fully hard in moments, so fast it made me a little lightheaded. Then she pressed one hand firmly into my belly. I knew my full bladder was underneath, my need to pee rising. I clenched even though there was no immediate danger, and she relaxed the pressure.

"See, clenching is good. It's how I learned to make any cock so happy when it's inside me, but it's good for you, too. It gives you better stamina, which is something I require, and stronger orgasms. Understand now?"

"Yes, Domina. Thank you."

She pressed her hand into my abdomen, more firmly this time, slowly increasing the pressure. "Do you like this, boy?"

I opened my mouth to say 'No,' but realized it was a trick question. "Yes, Domina, thank you," I said after a moment.

Nia took my chin in one hand, still behind me, tilted it up, hooked one powerful leg around mine, pressed her body against my back, and pushed harder into my abdomen.

"How about now?"

"Yes, Domina, very much, thank you." I could feel everything, the strong muscle of her legs and belly that nonetheless was still somehow soft and welcoming, those big warm firm breasts, and she smelled of flowers and soap. She must've brought her own. This close to me, it was almost overwhelming.

"Good answer, boy," she said, then stepped back. "Don't turn around." She padded away to the side of the bed where she kept her bag of tricks and returned. "Next test," she said, and then I felt a very hard slap to my ass. It felt like it came from a wooden paddle. I yelped.

"No sound," she said. "You do this my way or not at all, understand, boy?"

"Yes, Domina, thank you." I could actually feel blood rushing to the area she'd hit.

"Nine more. Tell me when you're ready."

Another trick question. "I'm ready now, Domina. Anything you want, whenever and however you want, anything at all."

[WHAM] [WHAM] [WHAM][WHAM] [WHAM][WHAM][WHAM] [WHAM] ... [WHAM!]

Every strike was on my ass and these were hard strikes, each harder than the last, but nary a sound escaped me, though I could feel tears at the corner of my eyes.

[WHAM][WHAM][WHAM][WHAM]

These strikes were to my upper legs, on my hamstrings, and they hurt even more. I had to adjust my balance to keep from moving my feet or falling over. I was feeling woozy. Nia reached around to grasp my - her! - totally limp cock.

"This is no good to me or anyone else" she said. "Get hard."

Her hand helped, but my body was too overwhelmed for more than a token response.

Get! [WHAM!] HARD!! [WHAM!]

One more strike, harder than any that'd come before, to each ass cheek. I felt like I needed to wipe tears from the corner of my eyes before they started rolling down my cheeks, but I still made no sound.

"Oh, I'm going to enjoy this so much," she said, and my heart quailed. What kind of mess had I gotten myself into, here in my own bedroom?

"Thank you, Domina," I whispered.

"I! Can't! Hear! You!" she yelled into my ear. I almost jumped.

"Thank you, Domina!" I yelled.

"Too loud," she whispered into my ear a few moments later, once the echoes died down.

Two deep breaths to let myself come down, and then in the closest I could come at that moment to a normal conversational voice, "I apologize, Domina ... please forgive me."

I heard her tsk'ing behind me. One of those tears I'd wanted to wipe away began rolling down my cheek. "You are something," she whispered, and then she was gently stroking my cock again. She continued until I somehow began to respond, and of course she felt it. "That's my boy," she said, "responding just as you need to, just as I want. Now turn around, look at me, and get fully hard." I turned. She wore a minuscule shiny white bikini. A teardrop-shaped thong bottom with near-invisible clear straps and tiny triangles not quite covering the big nipples on her very large and shapely breasts. If my knees hadn't been wobbling before they surely were now ... holy hell, I'd never seen anything sexier in my life. My cock grew immediately to its full, straining length.

"Don't I look sweet?"

Two quick breaths, almost hyperventilating. "Yes, Domina."

"You would not believe how turned on I am right now," she said, and that was a really wonderful thing to hear.

"Look up at the ceiling," she said in as commanding a tone as I'd ever heard from her, and then she punched me hard, right in the same place she'd been merely pressing before, right over my bladder. I took a step back with one foot and two steps with the other to keep from falling backward - I knew she was a very strong woman, but now I knew she packed a real punch, too.

Oh God, I needed to bend over and protect myself from another punch like that. It took a supreme effort to move my hands back to my sides and expose myself to her again. "Thank you, Domina," I said weakly, in the strongest voice I could muster. I could feel my bladder trying its best to free its overwhelming contents, but ... I clenched. And clenched hard, and clenched, and a tiny drop of urine made its way up and into my cock, to my opening, and ... stayed there, because the clench was working, me pleading with my body that it didn't need to pee, and the physical pain she caused me was just that, physical, and I could make my way through this if I kept focus, my eyes on the ceiling, hoping against hope that she didn't punch me again because that last one had been really close and she must know that, but ...

Nia stepped into me. I'm a crossfit 6'3" and she's a very strong 5'9" with absolutely fantastic breasts and out-of-this-world legs and an ass to launch a thousand ... somethings. She hugged me. It felt real. I didn't respond, because she hadn't told me she wanted that, but then she took my hand from my side and placed it on her lower back and my other arm rose to clutch her from behind higher, and shit, if that wasn't the most amazing, intimate moment I'd ever shared in my life, then I was seriously missing something.

My mind was full of her, with everything my body was feeling and knowing that I felt it because of her, but it was discomfort rather than pain because I could blot out pain and everything else I was feeling was my arms and chest filled with the sensation of this stupefying young woman who'd just changed everything I thought I knew about the world, who also seemed to enjoy having my arms around her.

Next in chapter 4:
Café | Nia and Marc are hungry. They meet Chloe.

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers