Senioritis Ch. 04

Story Info
Café | Nia and Marc are hungry. They encounter Chloe at a...
1.8k words
4.25
5.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

4. Café

Nia gave me four flat thick different-colored rubber bands and told me to put them around my -- her! -- cock, striping it in a way reminiscent of her warrior's ponytail, a pleasant thought but they didn't have much flex so if I got aroused they became a major pain. Wearing them while near Nia, the sexiest woman I could ever hope to meet and who seemed to have some kind of magnetic attraction for my cock -- her cock! -- could be an ordeal. She told me the buttplug would be fine if the café was really only a couple blocks away, which of course it was, but two blocks in that direction means 1/4 mile. She told me to lube it first, so of course I did. She wanted me to wear these things because she wanted me to always be reminded that she owned me. I wondered again that I had agreed to this. We washed our hands and gargled with Listerine -- I'd had fingers and tongue up her butt, after all, and she might want me to kiss her again sometime. Or have my tongue somewhere else fun, and microbial infections are a thing. It was a very different vision of what I'd always assumed my life would be.

"Your natural walk," she said. "You can't let anyone know anything is different. Remember, I *LIKE* the way you move, and I want to see more."

Easy for her to say. She'd whipped my ass and upper hamstrings, slapped my cock around until it was an angry red color and punched me in the belly in what I now realized had been a very competently administered martial arts straight punch and now she wanted to parade me into the neighborhood center so we could order lattés?

Between the soreness and the buttplug, it was a challenging walk. I opened the door for her when we arrived. It was mid-afternoon so there weren't many people but I recognized one immediately and hoped she wouldn't notice. Fat chance.

"Marc! You're back!" A happy, bubbly, tinkling voice. A gorgeous slender tall-ish young blonde woman was rushing toward me. I put an arm out to guard against the inevitable hug, but not soon enough. My arms were filled with beautiful Chloe.

"Chloe, it's so good to see you again," I said, wanting as I always did to touch my lips to her long slender neck. She'd jumped up and I was holding her off the ground, my nose in her hair, and let me tell you, even knowing who I'd come here with, holding Chloe felt good. I let her down. Nia quietly took my hand, marking her territory. She was dressed in one of my button-down shirts, my baggy sweater and a pair of my sweatpants, mostly far too large except that her powerful legs were bigger around than mine, her magnificent ass and hips were *much* bigger than mine, and while her muscular chest and big firm shapely breasts wasn't as big as my rangy 44L, her long thick nipples made it close when they were hard, which they were. My cock surged as I remembered her tiny bikini underneath, making the rubber bands stretch. I winced, even more uncomfortable than seeing Chloe had already made me. Nia said she made me wear these bands to keep me constantly reminded of her but another reason occurred to me: it made me want to avoid checking out other women. As if I would forget Nia.

"Chloe, this is Nia," I said. "Nia ... my good friend Chloe."

Chloe seemed surprised and confused. She'd already made it clear to me that she would love for us to be a couple and she'd finally dumped her fuckhead ex-boyfriend while I was on my last collecting trip, expecting that when I saw her again I would still be unattached and she would have dibs.

This was obviously no longer the case. To be fair, it hadn't really been the case for me, either: as beautiful as Chloe was, and as intelligent and thoughtful and giving and affectionate and sweet, she was too young, I'd told myself. She was 23, just graduated, and I'd been her academic advisor. I was 28 on a rocket career path and her interests were very different from mine. Maybe in 2-3 years if she still wanted me and had priorities closer to my own.

And now here I was with 19-year-old Nia, whose priorities seemed much farther from mine than Chloe's had ever been.

Chloe took Nia's hand but leaned her agile body in farther, giving Nia a hug. I would've liked to say that Chloe gave the best hugs ever, but I was already on thin ice so I kept my stupid mouth zipped.

"Hi Chloe, it's very nice to meet you," Nia said. She seemed remarkably friendly, but her hand was tight in mine. Not strained, just firm.

I'm so glad to see that Marc is back," Chloe said, her tone cautious.

"I didn't know he was away, actually," Nia said. "Anyone care to fill me in?"

My move. "I got back from my last collection trip 12 days ago," I said. 'The day I met you,' I didn't say.

Nia seemed nonplussed. "What were you collecting, again?" she asked.

"Seriously?!" Chloe seemed shocked.

I inhaled quickly. "Chloe, I haven't told Nia what I do. We only just started ..." I swiveled my head to Nia and then back, "dating."

Chloe gave me a hard look.

"Do you mind if we sit with you?" Nia asked, softly.

Chloe's face was a mask of mixed emotions. On one hand she liked me and Nia had been nothing but friendly, and on the other ...

I reached for Chloe's hand. She looked up into my eyes.

"Fine," she said.

Sitting down was a pain in the ass. Literally. It stung from Nia's paddle and her buttplug was in there, and as flush as the protruding portion was, it was still ...

Nia sat next to me, Chloe across the table. It took less than a minute before I felt Chloe's knee touch mine. She'd never done that before. I didn't know what she'd been used to with her asshole ex, but this ...

I moved my leg away and a minute later Chloe found it again, her ankle against mine. Meanwhile, we'd been talking.

"So, Chloe, how do you know Marc?" That was Nia.

"He was my postgrad advisor," Chloe said.

"Postgrad for what?"

Chloe seemed impatient. "Postgrad for like, everything," she said. "For me it was Stats, for Angela it was Cultural Anthropology, for Jason it was Informatics ... Marc was like the best postgrad advisor in the world!" She seemed on the edge of tears.

Nia reached out and took Chloe's hand. "I didn't know, I'm sorry. We've only just started," her eyes shifted to me and quickly back "... dating."

Chloe's ankle against mine was motionless.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," I said to Chloe. "It happened really quickly and I really have been" ... 'busy these past couple weeks,' I could've said, but that was lame and Chloe deserved better. Two weeks is a long time to wait for an exceedingly beautiful woman who had as many options as there were coffee beans in a place like this.

"Marc offered to make me lunch a few minutes ago," Nia said. "We came here for drinks, but ... would you like to come over? I'm sure we could make more. Just ... let me get my order in first."

Chloe nodded quietly.

"But first, Marc, what exactly do you collect on your trips?"

"I work for a biotech," I said. "They're always looking for new drugs and they often come from natural sources that indigenous communities around the world know but medical science has no clue about, so they send survey teams to places where these communities might share what they know. And, you know, not kill us. We talk to people and collect and test what they show us, and if we can prove in FDA studies that something works, then hey, big money. No plants or ... venom, just pills. Everybody wins."

"Seriously?" Nia said.

"Kinda," I said. "I mean, the pharmaceutical company, my employer, wins, that's a given, and if the new drug works then patients win even though it might cost them a bit more than if they just planted the right thing in their garden and used it when needed, and the indigenous herbalists win because we bring the things they most want and need from industrial society, but could the benefits be spread around more? Is that what you're asking? Because if so the answer is absolutely yes." OK, I got a little passionate there.

Chloe seemed defensive. "Marc might be too modest to say so, but he leads one of those teams. People like Marc, they really do. He's a great listener. He brings a lot of wonderful things back."

Nia seemed thoughtful, but backed up her chair. "Excuse me. I truly want to know more, but I need to order my drink before we go. I'll get bagels, too. We can talk more on the way or when we get to the house. Marc, want anything?"

"French Afternoon Tea, black. Thank you very much, Nia."

It took half a minute for Chloe to say anything. "Wow," she said.

"Please help me, Chloe ... I'm new to this. I like you very much but I also like Nia and right now I feel a bit lost, with a lot of scrambled feelings. Any advice?"

"Where is your heart?" Chloe asked. She was looking at me intently.

Shit. I honestly had no idea. Maybe I'd been thinkin' with the wrong head since I met Nia or even since Chloe first more-than-hinted that she was interested in being more than friends, it seems like any excuse I might come up with would just be a cop-out, but honestly ...

"Chloe, that's the best question anyone has asked me in years." She smiled gently. All of a sudden she seemed much older.

"So what's the answer?"

Nia returned. "It'll take a couple minutes for my ... our ... orders to be up, but my offer for lunch stands ... if it's OK with Marc, of course." She looked at me, not knowing that I'd fantasized about having Chloe over many times.

Nia looked back at Chloe. "I would like to get to know you better ... you seem like a wonderful friend to Marc."

Chloe's ankle moved against me. I didn't move away.

"Marc?" Chloe asked. She held her hands on the table, extending them to me. I took them in mine. Really this was the first time I'd touched her, excepting her full-body hugs with my lips so close to gently kissing her lovely neck. It felt dangerously intimate.

"Yes, of course, absolutely," I said. "Chloe, I would love to make lunch with you."

Next in chapter 5:
Lunch? | Nia gets real with Marc and Chloe

MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers