Senioritis Ch. 13

Story Info
Exercises | Working off dinner, and another test.
3.2k words
3.78
4.8k
1

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers

13. Exercises

"Up, sleepyheads," Nia said. I rose from my deep fog, felt myself getting to my feet, reacting to Nia's command before my conscious mind could process it, vaguely dismayed to feel a part of me welcoming the conditioned response. Chloe rose a few seconds later. Nia held out her hand and I took it, still fuzzed from our nap, or trance, or whatever it was. She used my hand to rise, then stepped into me, her breasts and belly warm, her big blue-gray-green eyes seeming to expand until they were all I could see.

"That's it, look deep and hear only my words," she said, her voice low and mellifluous. "No blinking. My eyes have power over you. They control you, command you, they compel you because I control your arousal. You love looking into my eyes, sinking into them, submitting to their power, to my power, because succumbing to my will arouses you, and you love to be aroused by me, don't you?"

"Yes Nia, I do," I whispered.

She put her hands behind my head, pulled me down and kissed me, slowly and passionately taking possession, her eyes still open, mine locked in hers. I felt dizzy, drowning in that calm fuzzed feeling, everything around me seeming to shimmer. I was already hard. One of Nia's hands dropped to my balls, wrapped her thumb and forefinger above them and pulled down, which was uncomfortable but short of pain.

"On your knees, Marc."

Nia released me as I dropped.

"Kiss my feet. Kiss each of my toes, once. Show me your devotion. Show your desire to please me, communicate that desire through your submission."

I kissed the top of Nia's feet and each of her toes, once. Her nail polish gleamed. I'd been kneeling when I applied it, too. Remembering that made being on my knees feel less foreign, more normal. My cock throbbed.

"Kiss my vulva, Marc. My pussy. Show me your reverence. This is the center of my physical power over you, my power over all males, every woman's power over every male."

I kissed her. Gently. Lovingly. Her arousal was an intoxication.

"That's very nice. You can feel me getting wet, can't you? You can feel and taste what your devotion does for me, just as you can feel what it does to you. You may taste me. Go ahead, show me your reverence, your devotion, your obedience, your adoration, your submission, your ... love."

Chloe gasped behind me.

I lapped my way into Nia, gently, my awareness of anything else almost completely gone. She rocked her hips, grinding on the bridge of my nose.

"Ohhhhh ... good boy, you're learning so well, I'm so pleased with you." Nia's hands moved my face away and she knelt in front of me, her beautiful eyes filling mine again. "Thaaaaaat's it, you're so deep now, so deep in my power. Give in to it, to my taste, my smell, my voice, my essence, to the irresistible contours and power of my body and mind, so much more powerful than yours. Let yourself fully and completely submit. It's so easy to let go, all you have to do is surrender to your pleasure, then feel that pleasure increase as your submission goes deeper. It makes you so aroused, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Nia."

"Soon you will become so aroused from pleasing me like this, with no other stimulation, that you will come on my command. This will happen tonight. Do you understand?"

"I understand."

"You want that, don't you?"

"Yes Nia," I said, exhaling softly. "I do."

"Gooooood boy. Always offer to assist your Mistress, as you did when I took your hand to get out of bed, even if she ignores your offer, whether it's me, Chloe, or any other woman. Don't ask first, just offer with your body, which belongs to me just as its cock does. It exists to serve me, that is its highest purpose. Mindless, helpless to do otherwise, helpless to even *THINK* of doing otherwise, you must always be available at a moment's notice for my needs, my desires or Chloe's, or any woman's. You must anticipate them, living for nothing more than to serve Her slightest whim. You must always be attentive, demonstrating your absolute devotion, offering it freely, feeling the purest joy whenever you're allowed the gift of serving Her."

"Yes Nia," I said, my voice barely audible, as if from far away, my erection pulsing. Nia wrapped her thumb and middle finger above my balls again.

"Stand, Marc. Stand even though you'll be pulling your balls against me, even though it will be painful. Don't make a sound." I began to stand, and it hurt very much. It was horrible, it was degrading, it was an agony. Nia kept that awful pressure on me even as my legs continued their slow rise against it. Something inside me separated -- this was pain in Nia's service, so it could be endured.

When I was standing again, she released my balls and squeezed my cock in one of her hands, hard.

"Hold out your hand, Marc. Help me up. I won't need that, as you know, but you must offer. Always. You must always offer any woman your assistance whenever she might need it or want it, putting Her needs before yours. You must not feel disappointed if she doesn't accept, and if your offer of assistance offends her you must respect her wishes, but you must still be ready."

I offered my hand and she took it, then stood.

Nia spoke more loudly, squeezing me more as she did. "We need to work off that meal. We'll stretch first, then lift, then work through some forms. Chloe, take this cock and lead him with it." Nia let go and Chloe took her place, her smaller, gentler hand on me, tugging me forward. She released me when we reached Nia in my workout room.

Nia was fastening her tiny white bikini. I offered my hand in case she needed it for balance.

"Good boy, you're learning," she said with a small smile, but she didn't take it, then she waved me off and we began a series of yoga stretches on the floor. She talked us through the motions, her voice soft and calming.

"Don't try to stretch like us, Marc," Nia said, "few males can, you would just hurt yourself. Stretch to your capability, the way you know from running. You'll need it. I'll work you harder next time, and you'll find a female instructor to work with until then."

I sank back into that warm, comforting haze. Nia had us hold each pose for at least half a minute, transitioning gently and slowly: child's pose, cat-cow with our backs gently undulating, stretching out into a plank, coming down and forward as if into a push-up, then lying prone, clasping hands behind our backs and bending up, also raising our legs. It'd been a few years since I'd last done yoga, and it felt good to be reminded how wonderfully restful and calming it could be while also being a really good full-body workout. I was still naked and Chloe still wore her quarter-cup bra and short skirt with no panties. We came up to a puppy pose, then a variation where our forearms bent over our heads, the fingers of both hands extended and together. A downward dog and then I kind of lost track, though I remember slow lunges with arms and hands reaching to the ceiling, bends to the sides, and hips opening even as our upper bodies didn't share that twist, limiting it to our spine and lower back. More hands clasping behind our backs with arms straight, raising them as high as we could.

This kind of slow stretching with two gorgeous, scantily clad women was extremely sensual for me even when I wasn't hard, and led me from that fuzzy hazy trance to what felt like a kind of heightened awareness and focus, even from within that haze -- it was very odd, but comforting. I remembered being unhappy that Nia hadn't let me please Chloe the way I'd wanted, but the deep breathing as we listened to Nia's soothing voice and slowly worked our bodies made everything calm and clear. Cobra pose, a lizard pose that my hips weren't flexible enough for, though the women had no trouble, then we opened our shoulders with one hand stretched to the ceiling, did toe touches with toes curled upward, and repeated everything twice, each sequence easier than the last as our bodies loosened up.

Nia stood facing forward, her feet together, relaxed, drew her hands to her waist, elbows in, palms facing up, and made them into fists. Chloe and I did the same, all of us breathing easily. I was grateful for a minute's rest, letting my shoulders and neck shed some tension.

Nia took a long step forward with her right leg, like a lunge but with her hands still in fists.

"Bow stance," she said. "Gong Bu."

She held it for another half minute and we did the same, me wondering how much longer because it was starting to feel uncomfortable before Nia switched to her other leg. Chloe and I switched with her. Then Nia's stance went wide and her upper legs dropped parallel to the ground, holding it for 30 seconds, her hands still in fists. Chloe couldn't hold this pose and I was having trouble, but Nia made it seem effortless.

"Horse stance," Nia said. "Ma Bu."

Nia's weight shifted to one leg, dropping low over one foot with the other leg extended out wide, then repeated with her other leg. "Drop stance," she said. "Pu Bu." I couldn't get down nearly as low, the groin stretch was extreme, but Chloe did. Nia finished by rising and sweeping her extended leg 360 degrees, graceful, effortless and fast.

Next was a twist of her lower body as she took a small step forward, dipping down into something like a short, twisting lunge, one knee behind the other until her bottom was resting on her leg. She rose, flicking a kick high before twisting 360º into the same stance with her other leg forward. This was definitely not yoga.

"Twist, or rest stance," Nia said. "Xie Bu." Neither Chloe nor I could manage the kick.

Finally, Nia extended one leg forward, barely touching the floor with it, not as far as she had in the drop stance. Her weight was entirely on her back leg. "Cat stance," she said. "Xu Bu." She flicked another effortless kick up. Chloe and I managed some poor semblance of it. Nia smiled.

Then Nia repeated each stance twice, holding it for 30 seconds including the spin, the two kicks, and what looked like some punch combinations, a foot slapping the floor or one hand clapping against the other. She also involved her hands and arms in seemingly protective moves, slow to begin but snapping into place, sometimes flicking from there into a punch or elbow strike that looked like it would hurt quite a lot. Her expression as she did so seemed incongruous, her eyes down with her mouth in a demure little moue, enticingly erotic, like she *WANTED* to be underestimated. I thought it exceedingly sexy.

"I have a black belt in Wing Chun," Nia said softly as she moved, "and another in Tae Kwon Do. I chose my instructors because they didn't award black belts in the usual way, only granting them to those they deemed worthy to open their own studios. I defeated each one in challenge and then fucked him until he had no choice -- driving him out of his mind the same way I do to Marc. I wouldn't allow his orgasm, or his cock to leave me, until he agreed. I haven't lost a challenge in more than three years, not since, well ... I'll cut my hair if I ever lose again." Nia's hair in its warrior's ponytail stretched past her waist.

She moved to a relaxed standing position, shaking out her arms, legs, and shoulders. Chloe and I did the same. Then Nia raised her leg high, keeping her back straight, and rested her ankle on my shoulder while she stretched against me until she was doing more than a full split. Then again with her other leg. She asked Chloe to try the same thing but Chloe's legs weren't as long, so I helped get her ankle onto my shoulder. Chloe could also do a full split from this position.

Nia eventually stretched her back against Chloe, placing Chloe's hands on her big breasts, bending farther and farther backward until her hands reached the ground in a bridge position. Then she pushed up, lifting one leg from the floor, and scissored her legs in balance until she was in a handstand. She wasn't quite strong enough to do a vertical push-up, but hand-walked a little, smiling, before pushing off back onto her feet. Chloe couldn't do any of that but Nia asked her to assist me in trying, and once I was in a handstand with Chloe keeping me from falling over, I was actually able to do five vertical push-ups, my arms beginning to shake after the last one.

"Impressive," Nia said, her full lips pursed. She grasped my balls. "Come down now," she said, and I did, then she tugged me farther. I looked at her, unsure if I understood what she meant.

"On your knees," she said. "Spread your legs." I obeyed, my knees splayed wide. Nia placed her head between them, on all fours with her elbows on the floor and facing me, bent backwards and upwards until she'd lifted her legs up and over her head, her feet on my shoulders, then lowered them farther until she had my nipples between her toes. She squeezed them, which made me approximately as hard as steel. Having my nipples pinched was not something I'd experienced before Nia ... had she implanted some kind of post-hypnotic suggestion that I would find this overwhelmingly sexy? She looked up into my eyes and licked her lips, knowing exactly what that would do to me, and extended her tongue just far enough to touch the tip of my cock, once, while continuing to squeeze my nipples between her toes. Then she raised her legs back up and under, leaning back and pulling one leg up and into her head while resting on the other, bent, making it look easy.

We moved to my weights. All three of us did reps. Nia could bench 140 lbs and do reps at 100. Chloe was nowhere near that strong, but it was sweet the way Nia encouraged her. I already knew I could bench 230, with reps at my weight of 190, even after the vertical push-ups. My lower back was also stronger than Nia's; I could max out my machine at 600 lbs while Nia could "only" do 500. This surprised her, but I've had fantastically strong lower back muscles since I started running. Nia was stronger at every lower body exercise, in some cases *MUCH* stronger. She could squat 290, her gleaming legs bulging, while I struggled with 240 even with bicyclist's legs. I spent a lot of time spotting both women.

"Chloe, it's a common misconception that women will bulk up like men when they lift, even in their upper bodies, but what actually happens is you get toned. You lose volume and look slimmer since muscle is more compact than fat. That isn't a problem for you but is for a lot of women, especially when they get older. I personally like my women strong and toned, and once you try, you will, too."

Finally, while I was catching up on my runner's stretches, Nia invited us to work through solo forms with her, following her motion. Chloe and I cautiously admired the artistry, grace, and power of her movements

"Follow me," she said, and of course we tried.

"Bruce Lee taught Wing Chun," she said. "That's what made him so good."

That wasn't actually true, but I knew better than to say so.

"Don't believe me? I can see it in your expression."

"I believe you," I said, and wanted to.

Nia snap-kicked me in the cheek, not hard enough to wound, but enough that my hand rose to make sure. Then she kicked me again, with her other foot, on the other cheek.

"Hands off," she said. I stood straighter, my eyes down, my hands at my sides.

"You're at level 4 now," she said. "You accept everything I say without question or doubt, or be punished." Then, with each subsequent word, she spun and kicked me again, in my face, my arms, and each leg.

"I. Am. Always. Right."

"Never. Forget."

With that last word she landed a strong push kick to the middle of my chest that knocked me completely off my feet and skidding backwards across the floor.

"Get up. Come here," and I did. She raised one powerful leg near my head. "Don't move a muscle," she said.

I took a breath, my eyes still down. None of her kicks had hurt much, most little more than light slaps, but it was abundantly clear that any one of them could have if she'd wanted it to.

"Never EVER lie to me," she said, her lips and voice taut. "Watch me now." My eyes rose to see as she launched into another series of lightning-quick kicks to my face, each one just touching me, each more elaborate than the last until she was whirling. Then she kicked much harder above me, through the space my head would've occupied if I were even taller, many of her kicks reversing. Each would've collapsed my skull if it landed. She seemed furious. In peripheral vision I could see Chloe holding herself back from jumping between us.

Nia somehow ended up backed into me. She reached a hand behind my neck and pulled my head down next to hers. "Get hard, boy," she whispered into my ear, snapped her fingers, pushed her spectacular ass back, pressing and rubbing herself into me, and bent over. I felt that thing like adrenaline surge into my cock. She was as wet as I was hard. Then she very quickly raised one leg behind me and kicked the back of the head with her calf, hard enough that I wobbled on my feet. She turned, grabbed one of my nipples and twisted until it hurt, and pulled me to her bag of tricks. She withdrew two nipple clamps, screwed one onto me, then grabbed my other nipple, pinched and twisted until it rose, and screwed the other clamp on.

"Bruce Lee taught his own martial art, Jeet Kun Do," she said.

"I know," I said, my voice unsteady.

"I thought you might. Telling you different was another test. You failed again. You disbelieved me, you lied about it, and you will be punished." She unzipped her duffel and pointed inside at something that looked like a baseball umpire's chest protector but was even more heavily padded, sleeves for forearms and upper arms, upper and lower legs, and a padded helmet that would cover most of my head. Nia had been holding herself back, I knew. That was about to change.

Next in chapter 14:

Lesson | Nia physically dominates Marc, with the chance for a reward


MetaBob
MetaBob
85 Followers