Senioritis Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pinched both my nipples and I groaned. My body was in a very strange place, suspended in pure pleasure, wanting more of her touch but unable to come no matter how much she did with her feet, her voice, her snaps. Waiting for her command.

"Think of how I look, how I smell, how I taste. Think of how much pleasure my body has given you today, how much more pleasure you can give me. Feel how hard this cock is, so hard from your desire for me, for your desire to serve me, but your mind is so open to my voice, my words, my commands. There is nothing else but me, filling your mind, filling your dreams, filling this cock. So full now, so deep, so good. Your greatest desire is to please me, to serve me, to serve your goddess, your mistress, your love. Woman is life and man is the servant of life. This is the natural order of things. Beg me for your pleasure."

"Please, Miss Chloe, please, please let me come. I will be yours forever. You own my pleasure, you own my body, you own my mind, you own ... this cock. Please."

"Clench for me, my good boy," she said as she snapped her fingers, and my entire body seized in pleasure. "You want me to control you. Feel yourself falling deeper; you can hear only me. You want nothing else but my voice, my words, my commands. To obey me. Deeper and deeper. You are helpless. You are compelled. Listen to my voice. Do whatever it says. Focus on my voice as the motion of my feet and legs captivates you, commands you. It's so easy, so natural to follow my voice. Feel this cock getting even harder, wanting me, wanting my control, desperately wanting the pleasure I can give a good boy. Feel your whole body throb with pleasure, controlled by my voice, controlled by me. Feel yourself building to a climax, waiting only for my command. When you come you will be completely under my control. You will obey me always. I have complete control over you. You will obey me always. Complete control, and you want that so very much. You're getting so close now. You have no choice. Feel it build, higher and higher. You want to come on my command. Feel the pleasure. Feel my power. Feel my power over you. You are ready to come. When you come you will obey me always. It feels so good. Get ready to come. Feel it coming. Feel it rising, throbbing so hard, you are ready to come. You want this so much. Hold it until I tell you to come. Get ready, feel it coming. Open your mouth for it."

"Please, Miss Chloe." I was whimpering. "Please."

I felt her feet move up to my face, her heels gently over my eyes, her silky arches over my cheeks. I opened my mouth. I felt her soft fingertips around my ears. "Feel how powerful I am, beautiful boy. Feel it, feel it ... clench." My body seized up.

"That's it, let go for me, so relaxed, compliant, so obedient, so compelled, and ... come for me, my darling. Come hard and don't stop coming until I order it." She snapped her fingers.

It felt like a dream. It felt like a gift. I exploded in pleasure. For Chloe. My come spattered onto my face, her feet, and all around them onto the floor, my cock spasming uncontrollably. Very little reached my mouth until I felt a hand grip my shaft, guiding me. I swallowed like I was dying of thirst. It was disgusting but it was for Miss Chloe and that made it perfect.

"That's right, beautiful boy, keep coming. Keep coming until I tell you to stop. Swallow everything. It is your duty. To your domina."

I kept coming. It was the strangest feeling. There was no more ejaculate in me but I kept coming. It felt transcendent.

Finally Chloe snapped her fingers. "Stop." As quickly as that, my dreamlike orgasm ended. Had I really been coming that long or had Chloe simply made me think I was? My body felt utterly wrecked, wracked in pleasure that was suddenly withdrawn, now directionless. Wanting ... wanting ... exhaustion settled in. It had been such a long day ... I heard the sound of another page turning.

"You're getting so tired now, aren't you? You just want to sleep. To follow my soft, powerful voice into the deep sleep of submission. Giving yourself to me even more completely. But first you must lick your cum from my feet. Kiss them, cherish them. Mmmmmm ... such a dutiful boy, obeying his mistress so well, obeying his domina. Such a good boy."

When I'd explored every millimeter of Chloe's lovely feet with my lips and tongue, wiping her clean of every tiny droplet of my come, she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, just a peck.

"My turn," she said. She removed her feet from my view and leaned forward, her soft belly covering my face. I could hear her licking the floor around me, shifting her position as she did. I didn't feel so bad since my housekeeper sweeps and mops thoroughly, most recently two days ago. I couldn't keep from kissing whatever part of Chloe was against me. She giggled, wriggling. "Ticklish!" she yelled, but didn't pull away. A couple minutes later she slid over me fully, my lips and tongue tracing up her belly as she did, between her lovely breasts. She offered me a pert pink nipple, still in her quarter cup bra, and I lavished it with kisses, nibbles, and licks. She trembled and moaned. Then the other nipple. Then up farther, offering her slender neck, her chin, and finally her lips, which were closed. She opened them and I felt a rush of her saliva and my cum flowing down into me. I accepted it gratefully, swallowing, then her tongue went deeper, exploring my mouth.

"Nnngh," was the sound she made before she pulled back and smiled the most beautifully loving smile I'd ever seen. Then she rose up and sat on my neck, between my legs with hands in my hair, her glistening fragrant warm pussy close enough to lick. I was still upside-down against the wall. "You make me so hot, lover boy. Now make me come."

Next in chapter 16:
Sleepover | Nia cements Chloe's control over Marc. And departs


12