Señorita

Story Info
Seduced by a confident domme at the beach.
751 words
4.06
8.4k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A book of poetry sits unread in my lap, my mind somewhat distracted by the feeling of the sand between my toes, the sun on my freckled skin and the sounds of strangers joining us on the beach. This is exactly what I needed, time to myself, stretching my limbs lanquidly under the heat.

I close my eyes for a moment, leaning back in my deckchair and adjusting my high cut plunge red costume in the vain attempt to prevent my nipples from slipping out. When I open my hazel eyes she's there, just a few feet away. I am transfixed and the rest of the beach pales into insignificance. She surveys the beach scene, hands on her hips, not seeing me eying her hungrily from behind my sunglasses. To my delight she reaches behind her and slips her dress off in one fluid movement. Her black bikini clings to her substantial curves, she can't be more than 5' tall with a small heart shaped face, almond shaped brown eyes framed with long lashes and glossy dark curls cascading down her smooth brown back. I drink in every detail of her, instantly aware of my nipples hardening and betraying my desire. I shift a little, an imperceptible but clear nod to the heat I can feel in between burning my pussy lips.

With a confidence she sashays in the direction of the waves. I watch, unblinking burning with a desire I hadn't anticipated nor quite understand.

As if under a spell I find myself rising to my feet, the book falling to the sand forgotten, and following her direct path down the beach towards the sparkling water.

The coldness on my ankles takes my breath away, but I persevere. She's deeper, her back to me and to her waist in the water. I admire her closer now, feeling acutely aware of how alone we seem, cosseted by the lapping waves.

The voices and sounds of the beach feel far away. I steal myself and swim out, past her still form and turn, with a shaky breath I lift my eyes and find hers. She's observing me, amused, a small confident smile on her heart shaped face. I smile back and the energy reverberates between us, slowly she shifts her gaze down my chest, lingering on my breasts, straining against the red fabric.

"Come here" she says softly but with a seductive conviction. I stiffen and immediately comply, wading and closing the short distance between us.

We're close now, her back to the busy beach, shielding us from those around. She reaches out slowly and hooks her forefinger into the seam of my red costume at the top of my left breast. I look down at her hand on me, observing my chest rise and fall, breathing fast and then drag my eyes back to her heart shaped face. She looks at me expectedly, not moving. She's purposeful, unhurried and her question is unsaid but evident in the atmosphere between us.

I nod deliberately, and whisper "yes". She knew I would of course, she can see right through me.

Her face assumes a slighty amused yet intense expression. Her forefinger slides achingly slowly down the seam, grazing the pucker of my dark areola until it reaches the bottom of the v shaped plunge. I shudder, my burning aching insistent pussy making itself known to me despite the frigid waters. She seems to know this somehow; she has me fully under her control. See sees me.

She pulls my costume towards her, my body now millimetres from hers, her fingers roughly yank my costume to one side, my left breast revealed. Exposed. I gasp and she smirks and slowly, purposefully reaches across and pinches my hard nipple firmly between her thumb and forefinger, confidently. This makes me gasp again and bite my lower lip hard.

"You like that" she whispers. It was not a question, but a statement of her complete dominance over me in that moment. I sigh, my pupils dilating, as she tightens the pinch reaffirming her position.

My eyes close, the world disappears and all I can feel is this moment, I don't want it to end, I feel complete and whole and calm. Then suddenly, agonisingly, the delightfully pleasurable pain is gone, my costume is carefully rearranged and she has turned and waded away back to the beach. Back to real life.

I'm left alone, reeling, attempting to catch my breath, changed, and with a desperate yearning for more.