Señorita Ch. 02

Story Info
The confident domme reinforces her position.
1.2k words
4.53
5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I make my way back to the beach slowly, in a daze. When I get back she's gone. I'm both relieved and disappointed in equal measure as I sit back into my deckchair and close my eyes. My memory flicks back and forth to what just happened and I squirm and cannot get comfortable.

Gathering my belongings I head back to the hotel. Entering the cool lobby I cross towards the stairs and my room. To my left the sun dappled and shady bar looks inviting and I divert and pick a quiet corner stool at the bar. I order an iced water but before it arrives I feel a presence behind me. I look around and she is right there, looking down at me through her oversized sunglasses. I stammer "H-hello" and she smirks and places a small package on the bar in front of me. I look down and then back up but she is already gone, making her way across the lobby.

I scoop the package up and into my lap and unwrap it slowly, a note wrapped around two clothes pegs. I hurriedly slip the pegs into my bag and read the note

"Room 205, 7pm, wear nothing but the pegs on your needy nipples, a loose dress and pin your hair up. Do not touch yourself between now and then."

I gasp and crumple the note into my palm, as the barman places my water down. I drink it fast, feeling the burn of the icy water. It's 6pm already and I'm sandy and desperately need to shower. There's no question that I would not comply with her summons. Almost in a dream, I prepare myself carefully for whatever she has for me, finally applying the pegs to my naked tanned body in front of the mirror and slipping a gold strappy dress over the top. Key card in my hand, along with the note, no shoes, nothing else and with a deep breath I pad along the corridors to room 205. Outside I take another steadying breath and knock softly. After a moment the door opens, and she is there, wearing a white diaphanous robe.

"Good girl," she smiles at me "remove the dress."

Standing on the the threshold of the room I reach down and carefully pull the dress up, over my body and place it in her outstretched hand. I stand entirely naked, for anyone to see, nipples pegged and aching.

Her eyes survey me slowly, taking in every inch.

"Turn around," she instructs and I do, my cheeks burning at the exposure, my full nakedness. I feel her eyes on my body.

"Legs apart," she says sharply and I comply instantly. Her fingers suddenly make contact and I stifle a gasp, they run down from the arch of my back, through the cleft of of my buttocks and between my shamefully wet lips.

"You're aroused," she states and I squirm and blush "turn back around." She says and I do, my eyes lowered. She lifts her hand and pushes her wet fingers into my mouth, curling them up to the roof of my mouth, gripping my teeth and pulls my firmly into the room by my mouth. I stumble in, shocked, and the door closes behind me.

"Set your key card on the desk and go and kneel next to him," she says.

Him? I look over and a man I have never seen before is knelt, blindfolded, his cock caged, his nipples clamped with identical clothes pegs, his hands clasped behind his head. He is immobile but breathing deeply and serene.

"You are not to address him directly, he is just for decoration and entertainment," senorita says casually "now be a good girl and go kneel in front of him, same pose, eyes straight ahead".

I do not hesitate and assume the same pose as this unnamed man, our shared nakedness in front of our mistress. Mistress? It seems that is what she is I suppose.

Senorita stands between us, her back to him and her front to me. She unties her robe and lets it drop to the floor.

"Hands gently on my thighs and lick me," she says and he immediately leans forward and presses his lips into her ample bottom. I'm a little slower, new to this and hesitate before her hand finds the back of my head and pushes me into her pussy. The glossy black hair that curls around her pussy lips is fragrant and her clit firm and hot. I eagerly and perhaps inexpertly lick and suck, very aware of the same happening to her asshole simultaneously.

"Good toys," she purrs and grinds her hips back and forwards into our mouths.

"Keep going, just like that," and we do, hungrily devouring her on our knees. Minutes pass, her groans and squeals keep us motivated. Then suddenly she shudders, cums and squirts all over me, I continue to lick and lap as her wetness cascades down my neck and over my clamped nipples.

One hand on each of our foreheads and she pushes us off her, her needs satisfied. He is still blindfolded but his face is as shiny as mine.

"What a pair you are," she breathes as she picks up her robe and sits in a chair across the room, observing us both.

"Clean her up," she addresses the blindfolded man and immediately he shuffled forward and begins to lick my face of mistresses juices, long eager strokes as I kneel immobile.

"Lower," senorita says and his tongue winds its way down my neck, around my clamped tender nipples, he carefully licks to ensure they remain fixed in position.

"Lower," senorita repeats from her vantage point and his tongue slides down and onto my pussy. He is so low to the ground now, licking me in my kneeling position that his caged cock clatters on the tiled floor as he eagerly laps. I shift and tip my hips forward, urging him on.

"Suck it," senorita whispers and this man wraps his lips around my swollen pink clit and sucks it into his mouth, his tongue sliding horizontally over it. I shudder, my orgasm rising inside me and I look over to my mistress, my senorita.

"Does my toy need to cum already?" she says laughingly

"Y-yes, please," I manage to say.

"Then ask me nicely," she says as this man's oral technique has me fighting my edge.

"Please mistress, may your toy cum, please," I gasp.

A moment of silence, except for the slow wet clit sucking below me.

"Cum slut," she whispers and I explode, matching her squirt with my own, a low guttural groan as I cum on this stranger's tongue and at the behest of this woman who's name I do not even know.

"Fuckkk, thank you," I whisper to her, him, both of them. The twitches of a hard orgasm leaving my spent body.

Senorita rises from her seat and crosses the room to me, ignoring the man now fully knelt and still shiny with both of our pussies.

"Stand," she says and I scramble up to the same position we'd been in those few hours ago in the sea. She reaches across and unpegs my nipples one at a time.

"I knew you'd enjoy that," she whispers in my ear as she presses my dress and key card into my hand and opens her door. "We'll see you tomorrow," she says with a smirk "sleep well slut," and she closes her door leaving me naked and dazed and grinning back in the corridor outside room 205.