All Comments on 'Sensational Massage'

by Nyissa

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Short but very erotic. Thanks you.

Westman99Westman99over 2 years ago

Nice gradual build up and descriptive enough that I could imagine being him. Well done.

MisterE80MisterE80over 2 years ago

Nothing like drinking tea and stroking my cock to this great story. It's been awhile. Hope all is well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving you work! Each one hotter and hotter! Very want worthy

1saB3llaXXX1saB3llaXXXover 2 years ago

Love this story! Very well-written. I also love to write about a good masseuse ;)

egon14egon14about 2 years ago

Wow!! You are a very sexy woman and a great writer. Nice imagery in this -- it really turned me on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought of a girlfriend I had in my mid 30’s we had been tucking regularly in motels, hotels and even in a public park at lunch time in the parking lot in a van. She was married but was not getting enough from her husband. Another time I rented a motel room for a week and we screwed each other for five days straight. The last day of that tryst I had her beneath me in the missionary position. I asked her if she liked my cock in her pussy. She said “Um’ um’”“Um’ um’”, I said forcefully “Do you like my cock in your cunt ?”again she said “Um’ um’” So I said louder tell me you want me to FUCK YOUR beautiful CUNT and use those words!”

So she did she screamed “ FUCK. ME WITH YOUR HARD COCK . , , , NOW, HARDER!” I was so close to the biggest cum shot of my life. My wife was very reserved and never would talk dirty even when I asked her to. Just the Diana, my regular sex partner surprised we by whipping her led around me and flipping me on top of her saying “FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME FAST! I’m going to come for the fourth time and I doesn’t to feel your balls slap on my buns!”

I pulled my small but rock hard cock back to her vagina lips and trust in my entire 6-inches. Diana had her 3rd or 4th orgasm and said “YES, YES FUCK MY CUNT AND SHOOT YOUR JISSIM INTO ME” Since she was on the pill, I complied and we both came together.

Then she rolled us over again and sucked me dry using her index finger to catch every last drop! She then licked my cum off her finger.

Eventually she left her husband, staying instead with a girlfriend and her husband. Knowing that Diana and I had been doing the deed regularly, Cindy ask Diana if we would be interested in a foursome with her and her husband. She told Diana that her husband was “good in bed.” Diana asked me if I wanted to do a swap.I told her yes provided we were all in the same room. I very much wanted to see her get screwed by another guy. I hadn’t met Cindy at that point and would’nt be adverse to trying a new piece of ass.

The night finally came and we went to Gerald and Cindy’s place. They had left their 5-yr old daughter with her grandparents so the whole night was a “tucking circus.” Neither Gerald nor I are gay and I don’t think Cindy or Diane had done the lesbian thing either.

Gerald (Cindy called him Jerry) offered us wine or booze. Oth Diana and I declined. I don’t drink and besides I wanted to see both the ladies naked.

That didn’t take long Jerry had Diana’s mini-skirt around her ankles in seconds. I wasn’t far behind unzipping Cindy’s dress and unhooking her bra. I took the lead in-our race to strip the women. Reaching from behind, I dropped her nearly transparent bra at her feet and was squeezing her small but perfectly shaped breasts. Now wearing only a tiny black lace thong, I ran my hands down her hips and deposited the lacy, but already damp garment at her feet

Looking over at Diana, Cindy said “can I suck your guy’s cock?” With a sly grin, Diana replied, “Only if I can eat your pussy!” To which all four of us lafted and said in chorus, “Go for it!” So we all piled onto the bed. Jerry watched while pumping his growing erection. Cindy was on her back legs spread and neatly trimmed vaginal hair glistening, in anticipation of her first encounter with another woman. Diana had a clean shave mound that Jerry was licking his lips to taste.

Cindy was holding my member to her lips, with its circumcised head waiting to smudged with her lipstick. In one quick drop her mouth sucked me bobbing up and down with long strokes that caused my cock to erupt. I could see the tip of Diana’s tongue gently licking Cindy’s clit while two of her fingers massaged Cindy’s G-spot. Jerry began eating Diana’s sweet, sweet juices, bringing her body to tense and her tights to constrict around Jerry’s neck nearly suffocating him!

Fully spent we all relaxed together, Jerry with his middle finger deep in his wife’s cunt and Diana feeding me her juices while I shared Cindy’s with her! Then Cindy brought down the house by saying “Next time we should invite my parents! They both could use some fucking by our friends!”

That was our introduction to swinging. We had several simple interactions with Jerry, Cindy and other couples, never got around to screwing her parents.

Diana and I participated in a few group sex parties, I eventually moved out of state for a new job and we lost touch, I heard indirectly tha she was still sleeping around, I hope she found the “perfect cock” because she deserved more than my tiny little 7-inches. (She actually measure it for me! Now years later, I recall our first dirty-talking sex escapade as the best sex ever. If I knew how to contact her I’d do it in a New York minute’

Joey, Santa Fe l,New Mexico

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyissa@Nyissa
Warm, sincere, sensitive, passionate, understanding, intelligent, generous, human being. Not to mention a great fuck. @Nyissa4