Sensational Slut Sets Sail Ch. 03

Story Info
Allie rides to the erotic rescue…again.
3.5k words
4.72
9.6k
10

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad and Allie were out grocery shopping on the Thursday night before the Saturday celebration cruise. Brad was staying home, as was the long standing custom, if it was your wife's turn to be the feature 'entertainment' for the rest of the partnership. He understood and came to support her submissive drive but disliked the constant intrusion from his boss and senior partner, Mr. Benson.

Benson got from Allie anything he wanted, whenever he wanted it.

So the ping on her cellphone elicited a groan from Brad and a hurried excavation through her purse to retrieve her text. "It's him," she said.

'I need you for an emergency meeting. Come ASAP and dress sexy. This is important.'

They got through check out and home in twenty minutes. She tossed on a very low cut dress that hugged her rear, slipped on some heels, tarted herself up in the mirror, kissed Brad goodbye and bolted out the door.

Benson was impatiently waiting for her when she got off the elevator. "C'mon, we don't have much time," he said on the way to the boardroom. "Your my secretary. I have a steno pad for you so pretend to take notes but above all distract him..."

"Him who, sir?"

"John Addison from Bromide Cable...distract him with your sex. I know this guy and we can't lose this client. He's got the biggest operation in the city and another firm is pushing hard to represent them. Get his attention going to you and I'll keep talking."

"Got it, Mr. Benson."

Two minutes later Addison was shown into the boardroom.

"John, nice to see you and thanks for taking such a late meeting. John, this is my secretary, Allie."

Allie was aware of his quick once over as the short dress had to be modestly adjusted when she stood. His covert glance took heavily into account her long legs and her billboard rack that was just dying to be displayed.

"Nice to meet you, Allie."

As they began their talk Allie pretended to be taking dictation. She would look up occasionally to see him stealing a look at her. To give him the full panorama she slid her chair away from the desk and wrote on the pad in her lap. Every once in awhile she would change her crossed legs just to grab a little more focus.

The only tense moment came when Addison asked Allie if she could "read back what I said about fees? I want to make sure I didn't say it wrong."

Benson was in the process of shitting his pants when Allie said, "Addison: 'My accountants are telling me that one to two percent fees are being tacked on as miscellaneous and with no warning or explanation.'"

"Thanks, Allie...that's a pretty name."

"Thank you, Mr. Addison," she said as sexy as possible in the context of their meeting.

"Anyway..." and their negotiation continued as Benson's blood pressure returned to normal. They seemed to be coming to an understanding and Benson, over the next half hour, promised to address their grievances and right the wrongs.

As they got up to leave, Benson said, "Say, John, you don't live here in town do you?"

"No, we're way out in Westerland, about a two hour drive from here."

"Well look, it's getting late and we talked a lot longer than I thought so why don't you spend the night in town and it's on me."

"That sounds great but I should get going."

"Well, if you change your mind between here and the elevator I should tell you it's a penthouse suite with a fully stocked bar and I'm sure my able secretary would be glad to join you for a late dinner."

Addison hadn't considered this twist and, measuring his ability to resist her companionship, decided it was hopeless and said, "Yes, that sounds great."

"Wonderful, John! I'll have a car brought around for you two and I hope we have a solid understanding and we can continue our relationship!"

"I can tell you this much," and he looked at Allie, "I'll think about it tonight and depending on how things go, now and in the future, I'm hopeful we'll be connected for a long time."

"Excellent. Have fun," said an exuberant Benson as he closed the door.

Addison and Allie walked together to the elevator. "I hope this is okay with you," he said.

"I'm sure it will be very enjoyable, Mr. Addison."

"You don't have to call me, Mr. Addison."

"Actually, yes I do."

"Okay, but if you change your mind, it's John."

"Thank you, Mr. Addison."

He laughed as they got on the elevator.

***

"Driver," said Addison, "I'm not sure what restaurant we should be going to. I don't live in the area."

"Don't worry, Mr. Addison," answered the driver, "Mr. Benson has taken care of everything and suggests you just sit back and enjoy."

During the ride Addison called his wife and told her that the meeting ran long and he was spending the night at a hotel. When he hung up he looked over at Benson's gorgeous secretary with some guilt but moreover a feeling of opportunity.

When they got to the restaurant everything moved along like they were on a conveyor belt. They were seated in a deliberately dark and romantic area of the restaurant. Basically, all they had to worry about was what to eat and what to drink. They ordered a light meal and as they talked the subject of relationships came up and he asked how many boyfriends she had.

"There must be a line around the block for a girl like you."

"Not really," she answered truthfully, "just one."

"I can hardly believe that. Does he know where you are right now?"

"In general, not exactly."

After a third cocktail his decorum started to wear off and casual flirting slowly morphed into lust and he decided he was going to take her. Sitting next to her he reached under the table and caressed her thigh.

"I'm probably thirty years older than you and I know what I want and how I want it served."

"Maybe I want it too."

"You'll stay with me at the penthouse tonight then?" he asked still petting her.

"Yes," she said almost in a whisper, "and I'll do anything you want me to do."

"You're a submissive?"

"Yes, and I'm all yours."

They kissed.

***

When they got back in the limo, Addison referenced his phone and asked the driver to make one stop before the hotel; "the Happy Hour Boutique." The driver smiled, "Yes sir, Mr. Addison."

Once they arrived, Addison asked her to come inside and "help me shop."

While she knew what it was, she'd never had the occasion to be in a sex boutique. He pointed towards racks of naughty clothing and "pick something out for yourself." She understood the subtext. She was dressing for him. As she sifted through the racks she felt her panties getting damp.

He went off and gleefully filled a store bag with various items he might find useful on his date with Allie. When they got back in the car Addison said, "You're an unusual secretary. If I was Benson I'd want to work a lot more late nights."

"Oh, he gets his share of my attention."

The driver smiled and handed the penthouse key back to Allie.

***

When they reached the hotel, Addison and Allie got out and he stuck his head back in the window asking the driver his name.

"Paul, sir."

"Paul, if you would like a little executive perk for your fine work, go park the car and come up to the penthouse."

Completely understanding what he was offering, Paul responded with an enthusiastic, "Thank you, sir!"

Addison and Allie made their way to the suite and when they got inside Addison grabbed her ass and kissed her.

"Now, be a naughty girl and change into that outfit you picked out," he instructed her, "and then come and show me."

"Yes, sir."

Her outfit was appropriately called 'Very Very Private Secretary', featuring a black crop top and a micro-mini grey pinstripe skirt, black thigh high stockings and black stilettos. It barely covered anything which was totally the point. Underneath she had a lace push up bra and G-string. Allie's generous figure challenged the integrity of the seams but it was designed to be too small and ripped off so...

While she was gone Addison fixed drinks for them and the driver once he got there. When she emerged from the bedroom, all Addison could say was "Oh, fuck me, you look amazing." He could feel the boner pressing against his pants.

She played very coquettish and put her red fingernail on her lower lip and then sucked on it. "Like me, Mr. Addison?"

"'Like' isn't a strong enough word for what I'm feeling right now.

There was a knock on the door and he let the driver in. As soon as he saw her, Paul stopped in his tracks. "Thanks for inviting me, sir!"

"Don't mention it."

They sat down and looked at her like she was a work of art, and in many ways she was. The audience was small, but she worked the room like a seasoned stripper, coming up to them and teasing their cocks. She reached between her legs and masturbated before them. "Mmmmmmm, my pussy needs a hard dick in it, can I help you two gentlemen along?"

"Oh fuck..." mumbled Addison.

Getting on her knees she extracted Addison's cock from his pants and swallowed his shaft to the hilt.

"Oh, god, you little vixen, are you trying to give me a heart attack?" he said laughing.

"Men have told me I'm a heart stopper, Mr. Addison," she cooed. Then she moved on to Paul's cock and sucked him nearly dry, stopping just in time.

"I've heard lawyers in the limo talk about you," said the driver when he probably shouldn't have in front of Addison, "and you're a secretary too?"

"I'm Mr. Benson's very personal secretary. They talk because I'm also in charge of partnership morale."

"What does that mean?" asked Addison

Moving closer to him and jerking him off, she said, "It means I've fucked all of them." She made it sound like a lighthearted joke

"This is my happy day since we can have a lot of fun with the company slut, eh Paul?" said Addison with a lecherous tone in his voice. Paul smiled and the two disrobed.

"Turn around, Allie." said

He pulled down the skirt, leaving her with only the nearly invisible G-string. An irresistible sight, he swatted her across her perfectly round ass. "Nice, Allie, very nice." He reached in his boutique shopping bag and brought out a riding crop which he applied to her rear until she yelped and red marks appeared.

Addison stood up and undressed her completely, periodically slapping her with the crop. "Very sweet tits," as he stung her sensitive nipples. "Legs apart!" She made a more guttural sound as he struck the front of her pussy with the crop. "Uhn...guuuuhhh..."

Taking hold of her throat from behind, "Who owns you tonight, slut?"

"You do, Mr. Addison."

He put down the crop and pulled an oversized vibrator out of the bag and jammed it between her legs. Her body shook and involuntarily bent forward as the orgasm built and the juices ran down her thighs.

As her orgasm peaked he said to Paul, "Fuck her now while she's cumming."

Paul was in her instantly and her climax tightened around his cock. "Uhnnnnnnnn, fuck..." she screamed with pleasure. While Paul pumped her, Addison readied restraints around a chaise in the middle of the living room and together they laid her on her back and bound her wrists and ankles.

They joyously took turns giving her juicy cunt a work out and with Addison in her she cried, "Harder, sir...fuck me harder...I'm cummmiinnngg again...oh fuck...take me harder, sir...oh god...Uhnnnnnnnn, ahhhhhhhhhh, uhnnnnnnnn."

No one saw Benson quietly come in the door, their interests being elsewhere. He stayed in the shadows of the hallway for awhile. He was somewhat surprised to see the driver there because he was very controlling as to who he let fuck Allie. He'd address that issue later.

He watched as Addison strapped a ball-gag to her mouth and applied a larger whip to Allie's exposed genitalia. Slowly he twirled the leather strips and then, unannounced, he snapped the whip, sending a quick jolt and a muzzled scream through the ball-gag. He repeated the sequence several times.

Benson was well aware of Addison's penchant for BDSM. His intel guys could find out virtually anything but this was an easy one. In closed circles he did a poor job of hiding his fetish and Allie was the perfect bait.

"Fuck her and finish, Paul, I think Allie and I need to be alone now."

"Yes, sir." Dutifully, Paul sank his rod in her wetness and fucked her like a madman.

Addison became a voyeuristic cheerleader, "Fuck her...yes, I like it. Mmmmm. That looks so good. Oh ya, Mmmmmmm. Bang the bitch, Paul!"

Paul hit it extremely hard until he pulled out and jerked his wad onto her tits, the sticky cum running down her sides.

"It's always good to clean up after yourself, Paul," Addison lectured him as if there was an etiquette to fucking a woman bound to a chaise.

Paul got a damp towel and wiped her, "as good as new, Mr. Addison. Thanks for inviting me."

As the driver got to the hallway he was, startled to see Benson, shushed and ushered out the door in one fluid motion.

Addison continued to use her. He removed her restraints, told her to lie face down and he redid the restraints.

"I want to plant my cock in your beautiful ass," he said, slapping her hard until she squealed through the gag. "Ummmpppgggrr!"

He pulled jelly from the bag and unceremoniously rubbed it on her asshole and eased in his dick inch by inch, "Unggggguuuccckk," until it stretched and he settled into a rhythm. She felt herself cumming again as he reached back and brought the vibrator up between her legs. "Uuuhhhhhhgggggg...hhhhmmmm," and she felt the climax roar throughout her body.

He pulled her gag off and kept talking to her. "How's my hot slut? Like my dick up your ass?"

Breathing heavily she got out, "Yes, fuck my ass. I love to be used like a fuck toy."

He took a big handful of her hair and yanked her head back, using the leverage to go deeper in her ass. She squealed again and he slapped her red streaked buttock.

Looking back over his shoulder he called out, "You might as well come all the way in Benson and sit down to watch me fuck your secretary. I've got a proposal for you."

Benson sheepishly came into the room. He had planned on leaving quickly but got caught up in Addison's debauchery and couldn't stop watching. He pulled up a chair.

Maintaining a constant motion Addison said, "I'd like to suggest a deal. You let me buy your secretary away from you and I keep your firm as our representation."

"I can't do that." said Benson resolutely.

"You want our business and I want Allie. Seems like a fair deal to me. I've never met a more willing slut in my life, I want her."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"There's a silent agreement."

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

"Look, John, Allie is the wife of one of our junior partners and he got his partnership in exchange for Allie's subservience to me."

Addison stopped fucking her and pulled out. "That's fucking crazy. She's married?! So, in effect, this girl is married to the firm."

"I call, she comes and does whatever I ask."

"C'mon, Bill, let's make a deal. You give me Allie and I'll find a position for her husband in my company."

Benson started to defend his position when Allie, still strapped to the chaise, finally spoke up...

"Mr. Addison, pardon me but it is as Mr. Benson said and I'm not for sale and my husband is not a chess piece."

Benson unfastened her restraints and she stood up facing Addison, her naked body still glistening with sweat.

"Now I know how much you are craving me right now and the idea of owning my fetish is a powerful pull but it can't happen, at least not the way you want.

"So, here's another deal. You are looking at the nicest piece of ass you'll ever fuck and, frankly, a girl who loves to be used and will do anything you ask."

She subtly stroked her pussy.

"I've been loving the bondage and you fucking me and I'd hoped we'd go all night...

"So as long as you're relationship with my husband's firm remains in tact I'm sure Mr. Benson wouldn't mind loaning me out to you occasionally. Then you can still have me. On the other hand, if you break that agreement, sadly, you'll never see me again and as much as I've enjoyed taking your cock," and she wrapped her fingers around his dick, "it will just have to remain a happy memory."

Addison stood in stunned silence looking at her fabulous curves and he wanted nothing more than to go back to fucking and whipping her. He'd never encountered a girl like her, a completely usable slut with a formidable mind. He couldn't understand how those two things could coexist.

Finally he said, "Deal...Feel free to stay, Benson, and watch me punish this beauty of yours. On your knees bitch and get me hard again."

"Yes, Mr. Addison, I'd love to," she said with a smile on her face. She sucked him until he was rock hard and then he pushed her against the kitchen island and fucked her like there'd never be another.

"Love your cock in me, Mr. Addison, make me cum!"

"Call me, John, bitch!"

"Yes, Mr. Addison."

And Addison fucked her deep into the night, long after Benson had gone and each of the three orgasms he spread out over the time, all three were direct deposits into her never satisfied pussy.

Late into the morning, they fell asleep for a couple of hours before Addison's wife called around 6:30.

"Oh ya, I had a good night's sleep and can't wait to get home, honey."

He hung up the phone and fucked Allie yet again and shot his ejaculate into her cunt.

***

The driver was waiting for them as they left the hotel and first took Addison to his car where they kissed goodbye and then Paul told Allie that Mr. Benson wanted to see her right away at his office. She protested a bit because she'd been up most of the night but acquiesced, not having the energy to resist.

As the driver opened the limo door and helped Allie out, Paul said, "By the way, thanks for last night."

"You're welcome," she said, subtly grazing his crotch as she got out.

***

"Please sit, Allie," Benson said, "I know you must be tired from last night so I won't take much of your time. Just a couple of things. The way you handled Addison was a work of art and I'm realizing your worth a lot more to the firm than a good fuck. You've almost single-handedly gotten us a big client and saved us from losing one and right at the moment you're more valuable than half the partners in the firm. That said, I don't want you to repeat any of what I'm saying to anyone, including Brad.

"I thought about the possibility of losing you to Addison and I'll do anything to prevent that so I'm offering you a hundred thousand dollar a year retainer for what we will call a consulting fee. Hopefully it will help keep you and Brad loyal to the firm.

"Personally speaking, that offer is aside from fucking you for my own pleasure. I want full privileges as to where and when I fuck you. If I should direct you to fuck another man for other than business reasons then that's a gift. If I require you to fuck another man for purely business reasons then that will fall under the heading of the consulting fee. That's when my little slut becomes a professional."

She laughed a little.

"You think about what I'm offering and give me an answer next week. Until then I'll see you Saturday for the celebration cruise and, by the way, Brad called my office this morning and wants to come on the cruise so there's that. Apparently, he's comfortable with watching his wife get fucked by every man on the yacht.

"That's about it except for one more thing that I've been unable to figure out. During the first meeting with Addison when you pretended to take dictation, how in the world were you able to read back to him what he said?"

A slow smile crossed her face, "Easy, Mr. Benson. I memorized passages as we went along just in case he asked."