Sensations

Story Info
A taste of wax.
1.8k words
3.8
6.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
d____b
d____b
2 Followers

Hi, I am writing this to you as d____b , my initials, yes, but I like to think it stands for 'dirty broadcasting'.

This is not based on true events, rather events I envision that could become real. Chloe is the alias for my girlfriend and we have found a girl who is willing to travel to meet and play with us, both. As a perfectionist, I have been custom creating scenarios in my head where we can all explore the unknown parts of our sex life. The original reader of this piece is almost innocent to the extended world of BDSM and of course the unicorn (not sure if correct term) as aforementioned. I thought that there may be people who are interested in this lifestyle and because this is real-time and happening, with flights booked, I'd like to share it anonymously with people I can't. Before she arrives, I want to have different scenarios and scenes that I can call back upon and I will release excerpts and pieces of these ideas. If there is a small following, who would like updates, maybe that can be put into a story as well after she arrives. Hope you enjoy.

All characters are over the age of 18.

*

I want you to read this without touching yourself. I want you to read this with your full focus and intent. I want you to read this with sexual awareness, that's already ignited inside you, down below in your stomach: it's gonna spread to your pussy. Your lips are going to swell and you are going to feel your vagina start to gain more blood and your nerves are going to give you pleasurable sensations. You are going to feel your mind become dazed. You are going to sink into a trance of desire. You are going to mirror what I describe and feel your body react in the ways that are described to you. This is all going to happen with your consent and you will start to get wet. You will feel a glob of cum form at the entrance of your fuckhole and you are going to squirm to my words and that wetness is going to leak and drip and leave you drenched and ready for cock. This is what you want. To serve. To please. This is going to make you happy and content. It will give you pleasure and you will want me to own each and every patch of skin for me to do as I please.

-Instruction-

Do not touch yourself

No cumming

-Instruction-

You are face down. Your lips slightly agape and your cheeks flushing as they are pressed against the pillow. You're lying down with the bed against you, hands by your side. You feel your fists clench and you are tense with anticipation and anxiety. Your eyes are closed and your other senses have heightened. The silence in the room is filled with the soft flickering of a flame. A candle is in my hands and you shiver at the menace in my voice when I tell you that you will be subject to a test of your pain.

Drip.

A hot burning sensation in the centre of your back sees your face contort in pain followed by your jaw unclenching with relief. That wasn't so bad?

Drip. Drip. Drip

It's as if a candle was in front of you and you were trying to blow it out without air. Your mouth mimics a whew hoo hooo-ww. You snap to reality where your body is ignited. You've had your ass paddled raw to increase the sensations on your body. It hasn't been touched and you crave soft skin caressing you. A wet tongue to ease the pain that surrounds your ass. The blood flow to your cheeks have surged the feeling in your pussy and your recently engorged lips are pressed tightly together and every slight movement as you react to the

Drip.

Sends your body reeling in lust and the hope for time to be over and the wax to already be

Drip.

-ping down your ass cheeks, covering your skin with a thin sheet of hardened wax for Chloe's nails to pick at and our hands to comfort your cheeks.

Drip.

Finally, you've had a second to breathe. Your lungs inhale slowly and your chest rises. You relax your fists. The white of your knuckles start to gain more colour. Go on, take a deep breath. You can relax. It's like you've come up for air after being underwater. It's free now. Drink it up.

There are seven hardened liquid wax spots on your body. They trail from the centre of your back to the lower back, just stopping before your butt crack. Chloe is instructed to blow one breath of cold air from this peak down to your pussy. The air instantly raises goosebumps all over your cheeks. You feel the sweat become cold and the sensation spreads linearly to where your pussy is flushed red. You become very aware of the cum that has dripped to coat your pussy. And then a shock of electricity zaps you when Chloe just runs out of breath and exhales sharply on your clit. Like the crack of a whip your body gears up for the first orgasm you can already feel coming on. You want to cum and you want to cum hard. The sensations are at maximum capacity and you shudder with eagerness to let that orgasm swallow you whole.

A silence fills the room again as you remember that you can reassess this situation. Okay. Your body is in heat but you can't see a damn thing with this blindfold on. You can't move because Chloe is somehow holding your legs down oh, wait, she's sitting down with her knees over your sides and her butt is... in between your legs? When did your legs spread? How did you not notice? Were you basically blacking out and blocking the short memory of the pain that was stabbing your back to forget that there's a weight on the bed before?

Finger. On your clit. Yes that's right, do it right now.

-Instruction-

Just touch your clit, one index finger on the nub. No moving, okay?

-Instruction-

Is it Chloe's? You can't tell but it slides down to your wetness and works it's way up firmly back to your clit as it spreads your wetness along the sensitive skin between your inner lips. It stops on your clit and rubs three excruciatingly long circles around. As these circles are being drawn, you feel another hand grab your wrist and place it behind your back, the same is repeated in sync with the second circle and as you feel the strong grip of my hand keeping your wrists together you are sure that it's my finger that has come to rest on your clit. The sensations are sparkly, any slight movement of my finger ripples pleasure through your body. Your body needs to cum. It's torturous not getting fucked in a nanosecond. Why did this have to be built up? You were wet when the morning began? A moan escapes you and you get angry and it turns into a beg at the end of it. You whimper as it is the first time you are touched, it's just in between your lips. You want sensations ALL over your body. This is infuriating. You tense up and tug at my hand binding your wrists. You grimace and grouch your body and you feel my hand move from your pussy straight to your mouth and I silence you by wrapping my whole hand around your face.

'You better shut the fuck up and enjoy the little amount physical attention I give you. You think I'll just touch you anywhere and everywhere? No, you are going to be punished and every time I reward you with more of my body. You better fucking say thank you. You better learn your place here you slut or you aren't gonna get any more of this without my permission'

-Instruction-

See how wet you are and only finger yourself with one finger

-Instruction-

And with that. I tell Chloe she can finger fuck you with two for thirty seconds and then she has to stop.

I push your face against the pillow and hold you there as I strengthen the grip on your arms. Chloe is holding your legs down but bless her, she wants you to enjoy this moment as much as possible. Your mind drifts back to half an hour ago when her soft tits were groped up in your hands as you were kissing them and licking her nipples and shooting me teasing looks. It was her turn to give you what you wanted too, so she stuck her short fingers in as far as they would go, stretching your hole in the process. Your pussy had to adjust a bit to have two in there but she made it that more pleasurable when she pulled out and spread your cum around to accommodate and now she was hammering at you with passion. Could she make you cum? You've been so ready that your body is already reacting as if it were, you back starts to arch and I keep your head pushed in so all that happens is your ass starts to rise in the air as Chloe's weight keeps you grounded and you moan and start to scream into the pillow. Her fingers are just perfectly sliding in and out with a hastened rhythm, they move lower and higher inside you, alternating and giving every wall of your vagina a push and it feels like that fire is raging up, it's flowing up and out with the speed of electricity. Your voice starts to get a higher pitch as your pre orgasm starts and you quickly jiggle back and forth against the bed while Chloe's pressure keeps you going only one way. Towards her hand, you try and sneak in as much as you can out of this 30 seconds and you feel it, yes. Like last night, Chloe's fingers find your climax button and just as she hits the numerical sequence your thirty seconds are up. You get one quick orgasming grip around her as she has to pull out and..

-Instruction-

Don't touch your pussy.

Hands off.

Out of your pants.

Underwear back in place.

You can ride it just that little bit higher so the fabric is tight against your pussy but that's it.

No more stimulation for you

-Instruction-

It's almost over. Just the rest of this wax to pool over your cheeks and then we can pick them off and prepare your body with worshipping kisses before you are gifted my cock. But you only get that if you have been following the instructions. I hope you've been a good girl.

*

Sorry to disappoint, she has yet to read the message and although she hasn't made it to our side of the world, I want to make sure she's ready. So you will hear the end of this story if she likes wax and heeded the instructions. You, however, well.. I don't actually know if you do have a clit ;)

d____b
d____b
2 Followers