Sensations Escort Services Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger just sat and studied Amber for a long time without saying a word. She smiled back at him. After the silence became awkward, she looked worried, "Did I say something wrong?"

"Oh, NO!" he protested. "You just said a whole lot ofright things in a way that will help me a great deal. I'm just weighing in on having you come to the meeting tomorrow."

"I don't have much business experience. What I know is very theoretical. I'm not sure if what I just said was practical, but I just pieced it together from what I read."

"You should read more," Roger stated crisply as he stood. "Come on. Let me take you to dinner. You look so nice. I feel like a lump of coal next to a highly polished diamond - and a smart one to boot."

Later, Roger wrote down all of Amber's ideas. She pleaded with him not to take her to the daylong meeting, afraid that she'd screw up something by speaking out of turn. The compromise was that she'd be the star at dinner from Roger's point of view.

Wu and Nick arrived ready to play tour guides and bodyguard at nine a.m. Amber allowed the pair to show her a few attractions, and then pestered Wu about the proper dress for a high-end business dinner. The result was a visit to an exclusive woman's clothing store.

Amber joined Roger and the executives he'd been meeting with at a restaurant looking at her peak. She wore a beautiful indigenous brocade pants suit with a matching top that revealed little but hinted at a lot. Additionally, she had added a gossamer floor-length sarong in a contrasting color that was open in the front to show the pants as it swirled about her in a sexy way. As she swept into the room, all conversation stopped. Amber worried for a second until Roger claimed her, and with great fanfare introduced her to his Indonesian counterparts.

Roger had apparently given her significant credit for many of the remarks he'd made that day to the executives. Shortly after the small talk of traveling, weather, and her tour of Jakarta, Mr. Sargsyan got into a series of questions regarding her perspective on the world economy and then the software that Roger's company was selling.

The discussion about the world economy let Amber fall back on all the reading and discussions she'd had with Edie and Kat when they were grooming themselves to be perfect escorts. She thought she did well in the discussion with these individuals that truly had an international perspective.

She tried to defer to Roger regarding questions about the software. Something she said, however, amazed Roger and just about ended the discussion about his company.

Amber said, "I can't comment too much on the specifications and performance of the software. I haven't personally used it. What I have done is read the letters and the posted comments by people who have, and they rave about its performance and capabilities. Further, Roger and the people in his company are highly principled and some of the most ethical people I've ever met. If there were any problem I know Roger would attend to it personally, and carried to an extreme he would work until you were exceptionally satisfied."

The words were delivered with such genuine passion and innocence there was no doubt that what she'd briefly said was true to a fault.

Mr. Sargsyan chuckled, and patted her hand. "My sweet girl, I think you are a great asset to your friend." He turned to Roger and said, "Mr. Moore, is what she said true?"

"Yes sir. I try to infuse that culture into my company - to every employee."

"Then, Mr. Moore you have a new client here in Jakarta. I am pleased to work with someone such as you and your firm. Aseamu will be pleased to do business with you and form a long-term relationship. I am sure our minions can work out any contractual details." Several of the other executives already took note of the decision and commitment.

Roger was pleasantly aghast. He again wanted to hug Amber, but figured that the business dinner was not the occasion.

Dinner consisted of many small dishes of various Indonesian delicacies, each one providing only a taste or two to the person. Mr. Sargsyan sat beside Amber and described each dish to her in great detail, taking care to be sure she enjoyed the meal. From her point of the view, the meal was one of the best she'd ever had. He explained that it was called 'Rijsttafel' that literally translated to 'rice table,' an elaborate meal of about forty popular side dishes.

As the meal concluded, no one rose, so Amber remained seated waiting for a signal about what would happen next. Some strong coffee was served, even thicker than espresso. Amber figured it would keep her awake all night. Roger would be the beneficiary of her insomnia.

As they sat, two young women in revealing Polynesian dress came into the dining room. One set a boom box on the table and pushed the play button so a CD would play. Some ethnic music started and the two women started a complex dance that often interwove their bodies in a beautiful ballet. Amber was fascinated. The dancers were fit and athletic.

Mr. Sargsyan leaned to Amber and asked, "Do you like the young women?"

"Oh, yes. They're beautiful and they dance so well. This is such a treat and gift. I thank you so much for this rare look into your culture."

The older man smiled and stated, "Good. They are yours for the night as well." He returned to watching the performers, not catching Amber's gasp and shocked look.

Amber pondered what his remark meant, her brow furrowing. She glanced at Roger but the two dancing girls mesmerized him. They were beautiful, pleasing, erotic, and sexy.

After several dances to different songs, the girls dashed away, taking their CD player with them. The other men stood, slowly bid them goodnight with a lot of bowing and smiling. Mr. Sargsyan and Roger spent a few minutes talking about future arrangements, and then they prepared to leave. A limousine had been secured for the ride from the private restaurant to the hotel.

When the chauffeur opened the door for Roger and Amber to get into the stretch limo, they were both surprised to discover the two dancers in the car waiting for them. They both were dressed in tight sheath-like dresses that emphasized their sexy legs and upper body. Both girls had jet-black hair, the beautiful brown skin of the natives, and fabulous smiles.

In perfect English, one said, "Mr. Moore and Miss Amber, we are pleased to be able to please you. My name is Nurul and this is my close friend Vina. We are both educated, speak fluent English, and are at your disposal for the remainder of your visit." The emphasis on certain words imparted a sexual flavor to their presence.

An hour later, Roger had taken several dozen photographs of Amber with Nurul and Vina. Everyone was naked, and there was a lot of pussy eating and other sexual things going on. Amber kept propelling each of the native girls into orbit with orgasms, as they did the same for her. She later watched as Roger fucked each of them to his great satisfaction.

12