All Comments on 'Sensations Escort Services Ch. 21'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years ago
Way to go!

Great ending for an awesome story! Looking forward to your next story!

CarnaleyeCarnaleyeover 6 years ago
Awesome series

An awesome series comes to an end. Very well narrated and loved the uninhabited serial freedom that the story depicts in a rational manner. A deserving 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Great Great

Great story again loved it

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Love to read great stories like this!

Throughly enjoyed this series! I waited till it was all posted so I could binge read it, lol. Looking forward to your next story. Truly one of the best writers on this site.

Thanks for Writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very enjoyable!

Steve, I’ve read four of your stories (hoping you continue Loosening up soon). Really enjoyed every one; and would highly recommend your stories to anyone that asked. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

Amazing that some human mind can conceive all the dialog in this series, as well as enough different scenarios to keep a reader through 21 chapters. The round-the-world escort date and then the multi-escort makeover of the nerd (geek?) Sean both show how far-ranging the author's imagination is. Imagination is not enough. It took a literary and storytelling skill to put the imagination to paper -- well, to keyboard --in such an attention-arresting way.

Very well written as far as language, spelling, grammar, paragraphing, etc, although there were minor slip-ups. Certainly well above the norm for amateur writing.

Interesting how the less liberal viewpoint of Roger was accommodated, with Amber gently easing him out of the relationship with her with which he was not comfortable. This accommodation of varying viewpoints, unfortunately, did not extend to religion and traditional attitudes. Many decades ago I came across research that showed that people who had the most satisfying sex lives were those in traditional marriages, not those playing the field, swingers, etc. The harshness of the Burn the Bitch (BTB) attitude (I tend to favor reconciliation, but can appreciate certain mild revenge) of so many Loving Wives stories on Literotica, indicates there is something ingrained in the human psychology that demands one man should be committed to one woman, and vice versa. The views espoused in Sensations Escort Services work well in Literotica's fantasy world. I suspect they do not work in the real world. Society's mores and traditional values tend to reflect what has worked in stable societies and what is ingrained in human nature. Nevertheless, Sensations Escort Services was intriguing as a fantasy partly because the actions and attitudes were so far removed from normality. I wish it had been done without mentioning a put-down of traditional and religious values (the story itself is enough opposition without mentioning it).

It also worked for me because it did not have BDSM, S/M, pain, disrespectful and nonconsensual cuckolding, etc. In other words, it was caring.

Paul in Oklahoma

Rapier875Rapier875about 5 years ago
That was great !

Wonderful story, lovely characters, great all around.

My only disappointment is that I've finished it, I could keep reading about these girls for ages yet.

But all in all, one exceptional story !

Rapier

samrowley1966samrowley1966almost 4 years ago

I always love your stories and have to binge read them. I fantasise about living the lifestyle, hey, a girl has to dream right ? Gutted this story is over. Don't ever stop writing Steve, your so good at it xxxx

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51almost 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyable - loved the character development - loved the evolving plot. Looking forward to more stories. Thanks.

OGHMNWOGHMNWabout 2 years ago

I too enjoyed reading all 21 chapters of this Wonderful Hot Erotic Story. Great job of tying up those loose ends. I’ll have to check into some of your other stories.

RuthMRuthMabout 1 year ago

My husband and I loved the story being a escort brought many memories back to us my husband still likes to hear how I spent a night or weekend with clients and always like me to have a little of their cum in me to taste

Keep the story coming with the other 3 girls x

strawboystrawboy24 days ago

Fun read, well written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3359 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES