Sensations Escort Services Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Edie had gotten engaged many months earlier, Amber and Kat had been curious as to whether a 'date' marrying an escort happened very often. After a lot of research on the Internet, they concluded that it happened fairly frequently. Further, one researcher had noted that her research showed the marriages lasted.

The eight of them got seated at a large table prepared especially for them atCafé L'Europe on the sidewalk in St. Armand's Circle, one of the most expensive restaurants in Sarasota. The sadness seemed to wane, especially after a rapid exchange of text messages with Edie before Martin and her private plane left the city, telling her about Kat and Amber's and Margo's unexpected engagements.

Kat, Amber, and Margo sat next to each other and compared identical rings and buzzed enthusiastically at each other about what being engaged suddenly felt like. Not one of the girls had expected the proposals of marriage, or to have their new fiancés want to wed so quickly.

Samantha asked Mike, who sat next to her, "So, does this mean Amber stops being an escort?"

Mike laughed, "That's her decision, but I want my wives with me in Boston. What she does is up to her."

Amber leaned over to Sam and said in a hushed tone so others at tables near them couldn't hear but Mike could, "His step-mother was an escort. She still does occasional work in that field even though she's married." She glanced with a teasing eye at her betrothed, obviously intent on teasing the hunky man.

Mike didn't take the bait. Instead he said, "Well, maybe she wants to open the Boston office of Sensations Escort Service. Kat will be up in Boston too, unless Brad has plans I don't know about."

Mike continued, "On the other side of things, our CTO - chief technology officer - just left the company and Amber could have that job if she wants it. Nobody is in line for the position so we have to look outside and it plays to her strength and education in information technology." He laughed, "It might not pay quite as much as she's used to, but it is more socially acceptable and more nine to five." He laughed and shot Amber a look.

He loved to tease her about her escort work, even though he loved what she did. He'd miss the feelings of arousal that he got almost daily when she mentioned that she'd been out on a 'date' and shared some of the particulars with him - where they'd been, the positions they'd fucked in, and so on. He wondered whether they could continue in some way despite the marriage and living together. He knew that Brad and Kat would always be willing to play. Margo could be cajoled into sex games too ever since Amber seduced her after time alone in St. Croix. He and Amber had slowly brought Margo out of her sexual shell, until she was quite open and daring about sexual things.

Sam asked Mike, "What about the two of you working for the same company, especially where you're a big cheese in the company? And Margo works directly for you now!"

Mike laughed, "Nepotism is alive at well in Wonderland Industries. There's no problem. Besides Brad and I control about seventy percent of the shares. The other shareholders really won't care, nor will the employees. We plan to treat things as though we're a family business. Amber is so likeable, and that'll be the only concern by the geeks in her department. There are several dozen other husband-wife teams in the company, too; so there are lots of precedents. There's even a singles club that meets monthly for a huge group date."

Amber said, "I'm definitely interested ... in the CTO job. Let's talk more about that tomorrow."

Sam looked at Crystal and Melody, "So, what do WE do now? The founders are leaving."

Amber jumped in, "You take over SES. We give it to you with our blessings. It's all a façade anyway. It's whatever you want it to be. It's had no revenue, no employees, and doesn't do anything. It's just three words strung together."

Amber was right. The only distinguishing feature of SES - Sensations Escort Service - was a website that Edie had managed for them and had handed off to Melody, and a stack of business cards with those three words on them and nothing else until one of the girls wrote their name and phone number on it. A client paid them in cash most of the time, and when there was a large amount involved they got personal checks. Each individual paid personal taxes based on their 'Consulting' work. The company did nothing, for there was no SES Company.

Sam said, "You'd just give it to us?"

Amber nodded.

Kat said, "Yes. It'll make me feel good that you three keep it going, at least for a while. Maybe you can add a few others to SES to hand it off to - to perpetuate things. I'd love to come back in thirty years and find some college girls and recent grads running the thing. That'd be a real gas. Maybe our daughters will want to work in it. We can hold alumni gatherings - and fuck each other's husbands." She laughed at the absurd thought.

Samantha said, "Well, I'm up for the challenge. Your phone is going to keep ringing with your regulars or referrals asking for 'dates.'"

Kat said, "Oh, I hadn't thought about that. Should I give them your number?"

"You know the men, obviously; divvy them up to us as you see fit. This isn't a competition and compatibility is key, as we've learned. If you have someone new you could have them call me and give me a 'heads up' text. I'll interview them and see who they fit best with, so to speak." She giggled, because we were always talking about that double entendre about how men 'fit' into us both in terms of personality and physically.

Amber leaned in, "I'll do the same thing, and that was Edie's plan, although she was going to include Kat and me in her referrals. Kat what are you going to do up in Boston?"

Kat looked at Brad. He shrugged and gestured back to her.

Kat said, "I had a 'date' with a guy that worked with an Internet marketing company based in Cambridge. They were about to be overtaken by Google. He wanted me to come and work for them, even offering me a job on the spot when he learned about my straight life. The spot was wet, by the way," she giggled. "Anyway, I've seen him a few times since. I thought I'd see whether he was serious about the job. I'd like to do something to put my MBA skills to work. SES put some of my other skills to work, but on the career front, I have to admit it wasn't that rewarding."

Brad nodded, "I can help you too, if you want to try working at Wonderland. I have a lot of contacts in the community, too."

Kat kissed his cheek, "Maybe, but I want to work under you in other ways."

Brad rolled his eyes at the double entendre he'd fallen into.

Crystal asked, "What happened to Edie's Corvette?"

"Martin is having it shipped north for her. She'll have it next week. They picked it up this morning and put in on a special truck," Kat answered. "I guess we'll ship our little Porsches up to Boston area that way."

"Next question," Crystal said, "if you're both leaving for Boston sometime soon, what will you do with the condo?"

Kat and Amber shrugged. Kat said, "Moving to Boston, getting married, a new job - everything is all new. We haven't thought about it. Do you want it?"

Crystal nodded, "If Melody will share with me, we'll buy it." She looked at her sidekick.

Melody nodded enthusiastically, "Oh, perfect. I wondered what we'd do for living space. The place we're in doesn't fit our new lifestyle. It's mostly undergrad students that party too much. We also plan to get MBA degrees, so we'll be here for at least a few more years."

"No, your apartment doesn't fit your revived lifestyle; now that you're serious working women," Kat teased. "We'll work out the details sometime soon. We don't even have a wedding date set yet. If either or both of you want to move into Edie's room or the spare bedroom you could. We'll have to move a few things around, but could make it work."

Crystal and Melody started a quick side discussion about that possibility. Only seconds later, Crystal popped up, "Yes, we accept. We'll move in but it has to be before the end of the month when our lease expires."

"Not a problem. We need to talk about furniture when we're at the condo."

Mike leaned in and said to Amber and Margo, "Make your moves soon, Babes. I don't believe in long engagements ... and I know Brad doesn't either. We were thinking of a double wedding and double honeymoon. We don't have to decide tonight, but I wish you'd move in with me right away. I was thinking of the wedding in about eight weeks."

Margo sighed, "I agree, but my mother is going to be so bummed out. She'd wallow in wedding prep and details for months and months if we let her."

Brad commented, "I agree with the eight week window on the wedding. Kat, I want you to move in with me as soon as you can. We can collect your stuff here afterwards. Let's do this right now."

Kat and Amber looked at each other and nodded. Amber stated, "It's all decided. We're having a double wedding and honeymoon, and moving to Boston very soon. Only question is who, what, why, where, when, and how. All those pesky details."

Margo, Kat, and Amber looked carefully at each other with their senses finally attuned. There was some mumbling and nodding, smiles and frowns. Amber finally spoke to Mike and Brad, "We're all thinking of a Destination Wedding - you know, somewhere really neat where everyone has a really good time beside just watching us get married - a big multi-day party on a Caribbean beach, for instance. Margo, Mike, and I have a commitment ceremony as well, then the legal wedding with one of us."

Brad and Mike looked at each other. Mike said, "Sounds like a plan. Make it happen."

Amber smiled at her fiancé. Her phone rang while they were sitting at the table; a number she didn't recognize. She answered automatically, "Sensations; this is Amber." She blushed a brilliant pink as she listened to male voice at the other end of the call start to talk. She was gesturing to Crystal that she was going to pass the phone to her.

# # #

12