Senses Working Overtime

Story Info
Overtime bonus!
3.7k words
4.18
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I check the time again. It doesn't look as though we're going to get this order finished on time, so, a bit of overtime coming my way by the looks of it.

I spot Aiden, the boss out the corner of my eye. He'll want this done for tomorrow. I'm sure of it.

"Alright Jim, how's it going? Will this be packed and ready to go in the morning, mate?"

"Not likely! We're a good couple of hours off."

"Can you stop and finish it if I find a helper?" He asks. "You'll have to lock up as well. I'll go and see who's available."

I carry on and wonder who'll get roped in this time.

It's usually Alan. He's ok to work with but he doesn't like football, nor music, of any kind.(I know, weird!) But I think he's off this week anyway.

Sally from the office sometimes helps but doesn't do overtime. It'll have to be one of the girls from picking. There's some lovely looking ones but I have to admit some of them scare me. Very loud and brash and to say some of the chat is a bit racy would be an understatement.

The buzzer sounds. Knocking off time for everyone else but no sign of a helper and I can't see the boss staying. Maybe the overtime's cancelled.

No, here he comes. And who's that skulking behind him. Ah! It's little Hayley. Beautiful girl but moody as hell. Proper teenage mardiness even though she's 21. I heard all about her and the other girls' night out for her birthday. I wouldn't have survived it by the sounds of it. I don't know how anyone survives after drinking cocktails and shots all night.

"Ok Jim. I found you one." The boss gives a chortle and guides the miserable girl to the table.

"You know what you're doing, don't you Hayley?" Aiden asks her.

"Yeah." Is her resigned response.

She glanced at me briefly, the corners of her mouth flickers slightly (an offer of a smile?), then she picks up the paperwork to see what the job was.

The boss gave me a look as if to say 'youngsters today!'

"Alright then Jim, you should be done by half six. Just remember to check all the delivery doors before you leave. See you both tomorrow."

He headed off towards the office to get his things and leave. He rarely stops nowadays, I think his enthusiasm for the place has gone.

I turn to my workmate and try to think of something amusing to say.... nothing comes to mind.

"Right, let's do this!" I may have overdone the enthusiasm a bit here and Hayley gives me another blank look.

"We've got these two cages to fill for delivery tomorrow. We don't need to worry about the rest of the job." I point out a couple of metal cages that we need to fill with packed boxes. Again, barely a flicker of acknowledgement from the girl.

Hayley is probably seven or eight inches shorter than me, say around 5'2. She's fair skinned with light brown hair, which is tied in a ponytail. Her ponytail sits quite high, in fact almost on top of her head. I like how it moves and sways.

We make a start, not a word is muttered between us. She can be quite vocal when she's working with the rest of the girls. I suppose that's because they're all around the same age. Plenty of common ground. I'm twice her age and I have no idea what her generation are into. I've heard some of the 'music' on the commercial stations. Awful! Or just bland pop or screeching, whining crap. Give me some Rock anyday!

The silence between us is starting to feel awkward already. It's going to be a loooooong couple of hours!

I sneak the occasional look (letch) at Hayley. Our work uniform, a pale green t-shirt with the company logo, is a relatively new idea from the boss. ( A rare show of interest in the company.) We'd previously just worn our own clothes. Not everyone is a fan. However, I'm on board with it, especially as they've come in a little on the snug side. Hayley's certainly shows off all her curves. Sadly mine does the same for me too. Moobs and a beer belly aren't a great look but I've enjoyed the work I've put in to developing them.

Hayley runs out of boxes. Again, she says nothing and heads off to the storage area. I watch her as she walks away, her t-shirt is rucked up and sits on her bubble-like backside. I watch it as it bounces and wiggles as she walks along. I tell myself that I should be better than this, I'm a married man. My daughter is only a few years younger than Hayley!

I love what the girls here are wearing on their legs. They have pretty much all gone for the same look, tight black leggings which shape their legs beautifully and they wear them with bright white socks, usually pulled up over their ankles and a little way up their calves. It's a look I find very arousing. Hayley's ice-white socks look 'boxfresh' and have two black stripes at the top. They are neatly aligned and pulled up a few inches above her safety shoes. Her black leggings, which hug her legs, are made from a smooth, shiny, lycra-like material.

As she returns, I try to snap out of it and focus on the job. She's walking with a slight swagger on her return but still looks moody as she puts the boxes on the table. I notice her glance across at the boxes I've packed while she was fetching the boxes, there's not many. I've slowed down, mainly due to my ogling and fantasising.

"We should be done well before half-six, no problem." I say and give her a half hearted smile.

Hayley presses her lips together and slightly upturns each corner of her mouth. I will have to take that as a smile.

Over the next hour I try to start a couple of conversations. First of all about upcoming holidays.

"Have you got any time off this autumn?"

"Yeah, a couple of weeks"

"Are you going away?"

"Yeah."

"Anywhere in mind?"

"Ibiza."

"Oh! Nice! With your friends?"

"Yeah." She said this last word over her shoulder as she went off for what I presume was a toilet break.

I can smell her returning before I see her. She's liberally applied some perfume or deodorant of some kind. It's strong, powerful yet alluring.

Another period of awkward silence followed on her return. I try to count the minutes down to the end, but it doesn't help.

I begin to get a little distracted by her hair, as it bounces and flicks about on top of her head as she works next to me. It just adds to her cuteness and juxtaposes her aloof manner. She looks good, she smells great, she's perhaps too quiet. All I need to know now is how she feels and how she tastes!

After another brief 'conversation' about local nightlife and what she and her friends do of a weekend, I realise our work is nearly done.

We finish our last boxes and put them in the cage. I check the time.

"Ten past six! Not bad."

Hayley already has her bag on the table and looks ready to go. I understand. At her age, she doesn't want to be stuck at work with some middle aged bloke.

"I just need to check the back doors and we can head off."

I head off towards the back of the factory where the vans collect the outgoing work. It's a separate room through a small door.

I have to admit, even as a grown man, I hate going into the room, it's always dark and dingy even with a light on.

I switch the low wattage light on and check the locks. Now I have to go round the edge of the room, behind some shelving to check that the power to the door is off. The cramped 'corridor' down there is strewn with boxes and difficult for a man of my build (5'10" and 14 stone) to negotiate.

In the dim light and eerie quiet, every little noise makes me jump. I've done this dozens of times but still...

I put the switch down (because Dave forgot. Again!) and turn to head back.

I hear the door go....

Then the light goes out!

"Hayley? Is that you?" I try to keep my composure but I know my voice must have gone up a few octaves. There's no reply.

I shuffle towards the end of the shelving to where a pallet of boxes are. My eyes start to adjust to the light. A stealthy shadow appears in front of me. Her sweet perfume, again fills my nostrils.

"Hayley! What are.." I'm cut off by her finger being pressed against my lips. Her other hand is sliding down my body. I'm frozen, more in bewilderment than anything else.

Her left hand reaches the waistband of my jeans. Now lowering her other hand she begins to undo my belt buckle. I (half-heartedly) try to push her hands away but she just carries on and pulls my jeans down to my knees.

In the dim light from the emergency exit sign, I see her looking up at me with her big brown eyes. She's beautiful! What does she want with me?

She tucks her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and tugs them down. I grab one side of them to stop her.

"You don't need to do this." I offer one last moment of chivalry.

She ignores me (nothing new there) and pulls my boxers down to my knees. Even in the low light I feel exposed. I've never been all that comfortable with my own body, particularly my privates. I've learnt to be confident sexually with my wife but I never thought I'd need to with anyone else again!

Hayley crouches down, her head level with my junk. I think my cock is stiffening but in my mind's eye it's shrivelling up.

I'm pleased to sense that it is responding to this fantasy scenario. She reaches out and pulls at my hardening shaft...... I feel her breath on my balls..... This is the last chance to end this madness!

"Hay..HUH-AH!" A sudden intake of breath ends my 'protest'. Hayley envelops my cock with her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue molds round the underside as she stretches her neck forward and takes me all in.

"Mmmmm... Huh!" I take a deep breath, then close my eyes... my whole body seems to melt....suddenly I've not a care in the world.

She holds it there for some time before slowly drawing her head back so that just the tip of my dick is in her mouth.

I look back down to check that this is really happening. She gives a little glance up... our eyes meet... she holds eye contact as she goes again. Just half the shaft this time, then back. The whites of her eyes glisten in half-light.

She repeats this a few times before closing her eyes and taking my full shaft once more.

I realise that I haven't taken a breath for a while and exhale deeply, emptying my lungs.

Hayley bobs her head with a quickening rhythm. I can feel her saliva run on to my balls. She isn't holding back!

Holding back is something I need to do!

As her head bobs forwards and backwards, I try to suck my belly in so that I can enjoy the view as well as the sensation. I start to become mesmerised by her ponytail as it flicks back and forth, occasionally flicking against my belly.

Her hand pushes up into my balls as she grasps the base of my cock. The sensation, whilst wonderful, still feels like it's happening to someone else. I try to keep thinking this way as I don't want this to end but at the same time try to live in the moment. I realise that I've lasted a good few minutes already. I don't know if this is all I'm getting, so I just have to hold on.

The eerie quiet of the room merely adds to the experience, Hayley's soft slurps, the faint electrical hum of a service light and the low rumble from the traffic outside are the only sounds I hear.

Hayley dips her head quickly to take my full length, then, slowly draws back, bringing her hand back up along the shafts. She does this again........ and again...... and again.... and..

... She's building up quite a pace, each dip of her head brings a flick of her hair on my ample belly. How I have lasted this long is beyond me, maybe it's the surprise 'attack'. An attack I am offering no defence to.

Just occasionally I catch the whites of her eyes shining up at me. All through this my hands are stuck out stiffly to my sides, palms facing out, not daring to move and disturb this.... this, heavenly sensation that's happening to me.

Her hands come up to my belly and Hayley pushes her face firmly into me and holds it there. I start to feel my balls pumping. Her chin is flat up against them, air snorts from her nostrils and through my pubes. I am seconds from cumming..

"Uh. Oooh.."

Hayley pulls back from me and pants heavily for a few seconds. I manage to hold off.. is she expecting me to cum? The urge starts to fade and.. what's happening next? Is she going to leave it there. The ultimate prick tease!? At least let me finish!

Hayley stands and pauses for a moment. I offer to move towards her and she turns away... my heart sinks.. then rises again as she bends at the waist over some boxes and points her perfect round ass into the air. She brings her hands up to her waist and tucks her fingers in to either side of her leggings and pulls them down... barely an inch!

She stops, places her hands palms down on the boxes and slides them forwards, stretching them out in front of her. Hayley turns her head to her left, her ponytail bobs right and, glancing over her shoulder says..

"Do it!" She gives me a sexy wiggle of her bum again.

I feel a breeze from under the shutters as is chills my wet cock and balls.

I finally move my hands from their outstretched position and slowly move them towards those luscious heavenly cheeks covered by that smooth, shiny fabric.

First contact is electrifying!

I spread my fingers out to cover as much as I possibly can and flex the tips to give her a little squeeze. I must be in a dream!

I move my hands slowly, covering every inch of Hayley's pert bum...

"Come on! Fuck me!!" A breathy, impatient prompt jolts me from my thoughts.

"Sorry, I was.. Sorry." Feeling chastised, I run my hands up the smooth material until I find the waistband.

I bend my fingers in and find the elastic of her knickers and peel them towards me slowly, gradually exposing two glorious white, peachy cheeks.

Not wanting to delay any longer I slid them down to her knees. Hayley spreads her legs as far as the elastic allows her to.

I look down in the dim light at this sublime sight and grab the rigid shaft of my cock.

What I REALLY want to do was bury my face in it! Taste her! But that will have to wait. Another time maybe. 'Just enjoy this one, Jim!'

I sense her impatience as she gives her bum a wiggle and sighs heavily.

Here goes..

I move forward.. the tip of my cock finds the moist, sticky warmth of her hole and I place both of my hands on her hips.

A soft hum escapes her lips.

I push in a fraction further and feel my helmet make a little room. Hayley rolls her hips and moans contentedly. She rests on her elbows and forearms and has her head turned to the left just enough to see the side of her face. Her mouth is open and a smile lifts her cheek.

She slowly rolls her hips as I push in a little more. I'm soon halfway in. It feels heavenly! A tightness I haven't felt since I first got with Laurel, my wife.

Oh, God! My wife, my daughter, my guilt!

I freeze... should I end it?

Hayley wiggles her butt again, willing me in.

The overwhelming urge wins out and I PLUNGE the last couple of inches in!

Hayley gasps! I gasp!

Her soft skin feels cold against mine and I need to pause and reflect, otherwise I'll shoot!

I hold for a second before I start to withdraw. This brings a contented sigh from my young lover and I re-enter her. Pressing my upper thighs and groin against her supple bubble of an arse.

In this strange situation, the unromantic surroundings, the murky darkness. The silence! Something beautiful is happening and it's happening to me.

I withdraw and thrust, withdraw and thrust, a little quicker and a little firmer each time. I'm holding off, somehow, the inevitable explosion. Maybe I can draw one from her.

"Ugh!........ Ugh!....... Ugh..... Ugh!.. Ugh! Oooooo!!"

I think I might be managing it! It's getting wet down there, I can feel it on my balls.

She really starts to squirm as I push in with short strokes. She lifts her bum up and crosses her legs. I can't work out what she's doing and just try to keep my rhythm.

Within a few seconds it becomes clear. I hear one of her safety shoes drop to the floor. My balls are squeezed by her thighs and I think I'm about to burst!

I'm trying to think of something to stop me cumming!

Hayley writhes around on the boxes and slides forward. I'm almost on my tiptoes trying to stay inside her.

She lifts both her arms up behind her, I instinctively take them in my hands, grabbing her by her elbows. I'm pushing into her as I'm pulling her back onto me. The gusset of her leggings is simultaneously forcing my legs back.

Then I feel, on my outer thighs, the soft cotton of her sports socks. The firm flesh of her buttocks, the smooth shiny fabric of her leggings, her soft cotton socks..

.....it's all too much!

I look down, her cute little feet and toes in those white sports socks are up by my thighs..

"Oh! Fffffuuuuuuckk!! Huh!"

And I'm done!!

I'm sure I've made her cum!

I gasp for breath as I hold myself inside her for as long as I can.

Hayley makes contented mews amongst her heavy breaths as she rotates her hips to drain me fully. She lowers her arms and legs as she relaxes with post-coital satisfaction.

I shuffle and stagger back and my wet, softening cock slips from her. I enjoy one last look at her pale white buttocks as she stands, reaches down and pulls up her leggings and knickers.

Saying nothing, I start to do my jeans up, the sticky goo coating my genitals and thighs is uncomfortable yet welcome.

I try to think what to say. Processing what has just happened and why. Maybe I should ask if she's alright. Was I... good?

"Are y.." I'm cut short as she turns and walks back through the warehouse stopping only to turn on the lights.

Standing alone in the warehouse, I try to work Hayley out. She had no interest in speaking to me, getting to know me letting me get to know her. But then she lets me do that with her. Why?!

I make my way back out into the packing area, there's no sign of Hayley. I switch off the lights and check everything before we leave and head towards the exit. Hayley is already there, coat on, nose stuck in her phone. Ignoring me!

"Er, you o.k?" I nervously ask.

"Yeah, sure. Oo! We should get clocked out. We're well over." Hayley replied.

Did the last half an hour happen? Or was it just in my own mind?

We exit the factory into the damp, dusky early autumn air. I lock up and check the door. Hayley is still looking at her phone as she wanders through the small car parking area in front of the factory. I hurry my pace to catch her before she joins the few people heading up and down the street. I reach for her shoulder and gently accost her.

"Hey! What?" She seems disgusted by this.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to scare you." I try to keep calm. "Look.. What just happened?... in there." I point back over my shoulder.

"What do you mean?"

A man walks past, a bit closer than the others so I keep my voice low. "Us. In there....SEX!" I breathe the last word hoarsely.

"Nothing happened..." She looks me straight in the eye. Her face looked so innocent. "...did it?"

"But...no, of course. I'm not going say anything." I glance around. "I'm married, remember?"

The innocence dropped instantly. "I know you won't." Her eyes widened and filled tears. "I was scared! I just..." A tear rolled down her cheek, a scruffy looking man passed by and glanced at us. "..couldn't stop him!" Hayley blinked the tears away and wiped away the one on her cheek. Her face changes back to a smile in an instant.

"Ok. Ok." I whisper. "I won't breathe a word."

'She's good. Very good!'

"See you tomorrow then, I guess." I say.

"No. I'm off to Ibiza, like I said." She snaps.

She turns and walks away. I watch her cute round ass as it jiggles in those sexy, tight, smooth leggings, her thighs brushing lightly against each other. I watch her as she leaves me with confident, bouncing strides. In the near darkness the last thing I see of her is those bright white socks. Still neatly aligned, as if.... nothing had happened!