All Comments on 'Sensitive, Compartmented, Hallmark'

by JerryDancer

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 1 month ago

I don't understand why the MC didn't end the marriage during the honeymoon. She announced she would cheat and later she did. He certainly shouldn't have a baby with her. It seems like an exercise in sex over relationship, and that makes a story rather thin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"It was totally premediated."?? - 'Mediated - intervene in a dispute in order to bring about an agreement or reconciliation.' - I can't see how 'premediated' would work!

Or "It was totally premeditated."?? - 'thought out or planned beforehand'

Jaydean409Jaydean409about 1 month ago

Loved it, ignore the Puritans!!!! Needs a second chapter update where he eventually fucks Mary, after she turns 18, of course!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think you summed up the whole story with the phrase: "I had no words." Also no morals, ethics, discipline, nor personal responsibility. Hey, its great if that's a sound foundation for their marriage. They deserve each other. Until one of them decides they deserve just a little bit more. I hope someone writes that sequel.

Country_MouseCountry_Mouseabout 1 month ago

The super secret squirrel thing is a little over the top lol.

Mama Mia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yup..must be the new generation of woke writers. Happy to lap up the wife’s cum filled pussy..and still call himself a man. America is really screwed! She fucked others before they had kids..any moron with an iota of common sense would have run as far a2ay as possible..but nah! Modern woke wimps and fucks fell honoured to carry o. And become parents. Then he fucks his MIL… can u imagine what type of upstanding person their kid will grow up into?.. thank god I’m not in the US

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Selfish woman and wimpy guy who lets her have sex with others. Yawn..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Strange story. Fucking the mother-in-law seems so weird... The wife was a slut and will invariably retirn to slutdom...

SorchakSorchakabout 1 month ago

One sorta thinks the author doesn't have kids. For both of ours, we were told no sex for at least 6 weeks, and it ended up being closer to 8 after our first, because things tore and needed stitches. The same was true for our friends who had kids: 6 weeks of no sex to let things get back to normal. Expecting her to be able to do it at 4 weeks is pushing it. Expecting her to be able to do it at 3 is unreasonable.

Regguy69Regguy69about 1 month ago

Uh, there is a world of sexual pleasure between Fuck and Masturbate. Oral is just one example. Most wives understand a husband's needs and will do something to help him out while her pussy recuperates. Pimping out her mom is a new one for me.

He should have told her up front he would not accept her fucking around and maybe she would have explained her issue and they could have gotten her help. Letting her fuck her boss was stupid and a game-ender.

usaretusaretabout 1 month ago

A well written tale of a cuckold relationship. Not a marriage, an arrangement perhaps. Nothing more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very clever and well written.

Love the very last sentence.

Please keep writing!

bobareenobobareenoabout 1 month ago

Erotic description of the affair with Maria. Nicely done.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

This story just has no appeal at all.

miket0422miket0422about 1 month ago

When she arranged their meet cute Kate hadn't been laid in 2 years. Yet, in their honeymoon she states she doesn't think she's a one man kind of woman and that they should both be able to have discreet affairs. Then we find out she was gang raped the night she lost her virginity. Those details don't seem to add up.

The ending after she had changed jobs definitely didn't seem to fit with the rest of the story. Especially after Kate finally understood how much it hurt to have her spouse fucking someone else.

Most of the story was OK. The ending pretty much unraveled all the good work the author has done up until that point.

Tomh1966Tomh1966about 1 month ago

I wanted to hate this but I didn't. What made it readable to me is they both got laid.

Not sure it shouldn't have been in been in category tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Irl, the marriage would not have lasted past the honeymoon.

Schwanze1Schwanze129 days ago

So her cheating wasn’t a security risk 🙄

DAMN good start. Could have been she was a sleeper agent. Could have been he used his skills to fuck her, and or her lover, up. Like I said, damn good start and your writing skills are good. Too good for this finish.

mattenwmattenw27 days ago

And with the whole secret job he has, do you seriously think his employer would have allowed his wife to have sex with other people outside of marriage? You must be dreaming really hard. His clearenc would certainly be at risk if not in the bucket!

It's a shame that these inconsistencies make the well-told story unbelievable!

NitpicNitpic21 days ago
If

If the nanny had to pass a background check,why wasn't there one on his wife , which would have shown up her cheating and become public knowledge.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJerryDancer@JerryDancer
63 Followers
All my life I have wanted to write, but I put my writing on the back-burner while I focused on making a living and raising a family. Recently, I have returned to creating fiction. I write F&SF, fan fiction and now --here -- more risque stories.