Sensitive, Compartmented, Hallmark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dios mio!" she whispered. "Not again, please. Neil, please. It's too much."

I ignored her and started to slowly thrust once again.

"No, Neil," she whispered fiercely. "Don't cum in me again. Please. I can't—"

I thrust hard and she fell silent.

I fucked Maria as hard as I could, not caring whether she enjoyed herself or not. I only knew I had been without sex for a month; I needed to make up for lost time.

This time, Maria didn't push back. She lay quiescent as I pumped into her, her head shaking from side to side as if to say "no"—but still silent. I pumped into her body as hard as I could but my third orgasm eluded me.

"Neil, you're hurting me now," she said. I ignored her.

I shifted so I could lift one leg up to my shoulder. I shifted again to lift the other leg up. Now Maria was fully open to me—and I took advantage to ram into her over and over again until I could finally feel my pressure build. I got maybe ten more thrusts before I spewed my hot cum into Maria's womb again and her mouth opened in a silent scream, her muscles contracting on my cock once again to signal another orgasm on her part.

This time, when it was over I rolled off Maria's sweaty, sticky body until I could regain my breath. I got up and looked down at my mother-in-law. She was crying, I thought. Or maybe that was just sweat dripping down her face. It was hard to be sure.

I went to the guest bath and used a hand towel to clean Maria as best I could. When I ran the wet towel over her pussy, her eyes closed—whether in pleasure or pain I couldn't tell.

"Good night, Maria," I finally said. "I hope you enjoyed your massage."

"You know I did, you bastard," she replied in Spanish.

"See you in the morning."

I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. When I opened the door, Kate was wide awake, looking at me.

"You stink," she said. "Take a shower before you get into bed with me."

I looked at her, waiting for some other reaction. I didn't receive anything except a sigh.

"Clean yourself and then come to bed, Neil," was all she said.

*****

Over the next three weeks, we developed a routine. When Charlie was down for the night, I caressed Kate and asked if she was ready to have sex.

She always said, "No. Not yet. But soon."

I nodded, kissed her, and then went downstairs to have sex with Maria.

I assume Kate and Maria discussed the situation while I was at work, but we never discussed it amongst the three of us. Whatever deal had been struck, I never learned the details. All I knew was that Maria made her body available to me—at first reluctantly, and then with enthusiasm. We fucked four or five times a week.

I looked for issues—problems or concerns—between Kate and her mother. I didn't find them. In fact, they seemed to get along well. They took long walks together (with Charlie in the pram). Maria's pale skin darkened a bit. She started to firm up and lose some of her excess weight. Kate's body began to firm up as well; the baby weight started to disappear. As far as I could tell, everyone was thriving—especially Charlie.

Let me give you an example of one night's activities.

I arrived home before seven in the evening. I finished work on time and hit the gym for about 30 minutes. When I arrived, dinner was waiting for me. I ate and played with Charlie until it was bedtime. I put him down; Kate and I read him a story or maybe we sang to him while Maria cleaned up the kitchen.

I would go to bed with Kate. I would rub her feet or massage her back for a while—always hoping for more. But the answer would be "not yet" so I would go down to "massage" Maria's back.

When I arrived downstairs, Maria would be in bed. Usually, she would be wearing her nightgown, but not always. Sometimes she would be waiting for me naked. I would massage her back for a few minutes until she rolled over and I massaged her breasts and pussy. After her first orgasm I would go down on her. By this time, I realized that the carpet did match the drapes. She had a full red-haired bush that I was happy to part with my fingers and tongue. I would bring her to another orgasm—perhaps two, if she was in the mood for two.

Then things would get fun.

I presented my cock as if it were a gift. Maria would stare at it and shake her head. "No—we can't!" she would tell me, her eyes fixed on my erection as if it was a weapon. "This is a mistake. We have to stop this. I'm married."

"Your mouth or your pussy," I would tell her firmly. "Pick one. I just made you cum; now you have to return the favor."

"I can't—don't make me. Please, Neil."

Eventually—and it never took very long—she would give in. Sometimes she would take my cock into her warm mouth and suck me until I spurted deep into her throat. The first time, she gagged and tried to spit out my cum. I told her that swallowing was part of the act; so, from that time on, she swallowed me. She always made a face when I came into her mouth, but I think she was faking because she always made sure there was nothing left on my cock after I was done.

On the nights when she didn't want to suck me, I pounded her pussy until I came. Usually, she came again, as well. Then we would kiss and cuddle until I was ready again.

One night we fell asleep together and I awoke a few hours later to find her spooned against me, my cock nestled into her enormous ass. I got hard immediately; my cock grew and probed between her ass cheeks while she slept on, unaware. I began to push deeper ... which woke her up.

"What are you—? Don't do that! Not there!"

I ignored her as I always ignored her when she told me "No." I began to thrust in and out of her ass, never pushing into her hole but touching it with the tip of my penis. She kept protesting but I reached around and began to tug on her nipples while I kept thrusting into her ass. She went silent, then began to moan in time with my thrusts as my hand lowered to rub her pussy.

I kept fucking Maria in her ass while I rubbed her pussy and made tight circles on her prominent clit. I never pushed into her, but we both felt my tip threaten to do so with every deep thrust. Maria was moaning and her pussy got wet; then she tightened up and moaned loudly as she came.

When her body relaxed from the orgasm, I took the opportunity to push into her as deeply as I could, pushing past that tight ring to actually enter her ass. She groaned—whether in pain or pleasure I couldn't tell; nor did I care at the moment.

I pushed her over, onto her stomach, and railed into her ass over and over, going as deeply as I could go. She moaned into the pillow with each thrust, until I finally came. I shot jets of cum deep into her rectum, then lay on top of her, panting.

"I didn't like that," she told me.

"I did," I replied.

From that night on, her ass was always in play. I brought down some lube and that made it easier on both of us.

Now I was fucking Maria in all her holes, and she liked it. Often, she would get up on her arms and knees to present her ass to me, letting me know that she wanted me to fuck her from behind. Sometimes I fucked her pussy, but more often I fucked her ass.

This situation went on for about three more weeks, until Kate had enough of it.

*****

Chapter 5: Aftermath

Work was going well. My sex life had returned to normal—or maybe something better than normal—thanks to Maria. Charlie was doing well. Kate and Maria looked amazing.

Life was good.

Maria had been with us for about eight weeks at that point in time. Kate was halfway through her maternity leave. We would have to start to look for daycare options soon.

As it turned out, the women in my life decided how the day care situation was going to work.

I came home one night, freshly showered from the gym. Before I could eat, Kate took me up to our bedroom and shut the door.

"Mama doesn't want to leave," she said.

"What?"

"She says she wants to stay with us and take care of Charlie when I go back to work." Kate looked at me, as if this was somehow my fault. In a way, it probably was.

"What about Julio? You know—her husband? What does he think about her staying with us ... forever?"

"I don't think Mama gave him a vote."

"This is crazy!"

"I know. But you might think about looking at things from my point of view. You really think I want my husband fucking my own mother every night?"

There it was. She'd never raised the subject before, but now she was. I was fucking her mother. I mean, we never hid it—not that we could because Maria could be loud—but we never spoke of it, either. Now we were speaking of it.

"I don't want to fuck Maria," I said. "You know what I want."

Kate nodded. She looked distant for a moment, as if gathering her strength. "I do know what you want. I think ... I think I'm ready now to give you what you want."

"I don't want you to give me what you're not ready to give," I said. "I remember what you told me about your first—"

Kate silenced me with her finger, then she replaced her finger with her lips. Our tongues met in a way they hadn't in far too long. We had become strangers over the past two months, but now we were getting reacquainted.

Kate pushed me down onto the bed and stripped off my clothes. My cock stood up hard and proud, rampant like a flag on the battlefield. Kate kissed and licked my cock for a long time—too long—until she took it into her mouth and sucked me into a titanic orgasm that threatened to choke her with semen. When she was done, she smiled and took off her clothes.

I spread her legs and tasted again what I had not tasted in two months. I licked and kissed and pushed and probed. I sucked gently, then with more force as Kate told me she wasn't made of glass. I ate her pussy—so different and so much the same as before she gave birth to Charlie—until she cried out and doused my face with her tangy cream.

Kate let me open her legs, pushing them back to her chest, as I entered and fucked her. I fucked my wife for the first time in nearly nine weeks. It felt good. No—more than good. Kate felt amazing and, even though she didn't cum, we felt closer than we'd been since the birth. I came and she kissed me and I felt as if I was finally back home with my family.

I sucked on her breasts, tasting what Charlie tasted. Then I sucked the cum out of Kate's pussy, giving her another orgasm along the way.

We never went back downstairs that night.

The next morning, I explained to Maria that we were through. I had my Hallmark family back, and I was never going to let it go.

*****

Maria and I weren't through. Not quite. Not yet.

Kate and Maria held some kind of negotiation. The final deal went like this: Maria would stay until we found daycare for Charlie. When Charlie entered daycare, Maria would return to Virginia, where Julio was waiting for her.

In the meantime, I would spend one night a week with Maria—Friday night. On that night, we could do whatever we wanted to. But on the other six nights, Kate and I would be together.

"It's like paying rent," Kate explained. "She lives here for free; she eats our food. Yeah, she helps out with Charlie, but I don't need as much help as I used to. So ... she has to pay rent. Once a week."

"And you're okay with this?"

Kate shrugged. "Yes. No. Not really."

I just looked at her.

"Okay. I'm not sure how I feel. I feel like ... I guess I now know how you felt when I was fucking somebody else, right? Like ... my world isn't as secure as I thought it was before."

I nodded. "Like your world is all topsy-turvy on you?"

"Yes. I still love you and—"

"And I still love you."

"Right. But there's this third person now and—"

"Maria."

"Yes, Mama. And it hurts but not that much, because I know—"

"You know that I still love you and that's forever."

"Well, I know that you keep on interrupting me! Don't be such a mansplainer, asshole!"

I chuckled.

We kissed and then we did more. Things were back to normal. It was time for the Hallmark movie to conclude on a happy note.

*****

An interesting thing happened when Kate returned to work. Another plot twist, you might say.

We found daycare for Charlie. It was expensive as hell but, when we did the budget math, it made sense for Kate to continue to work even though most of her after-tax income went to the daycare provider. We cut way back on dinners out to make our ends meet. With Charlie, it just didn't make a lot of sense to spend money on a fancy dinner when he was going to cry through most of it anyway.

Maria returned to Virginia, and to Julio. I have no idea what story she told him, or if he even asked why she stayed with us for four months instead of two or three weeks. We had a final night together—with Kate's blessing—and we did everything we could think of. I wonder how she was able to sit in her seat on that nearly six-hour flight back to Dulles. At least I gave her something to remember me by.

Kate's boss kept hitting on her, wanting to resume their pre-pregnancy relationship. This time, she told him "No" firmly. Repeatedly. But he kept pushing. He offered her a big raise if she said "yes," and threatened a demotion if she didn't give him what he wanted. From his point of view, he was being reasonable, because all he wanted was what she gave him before. Nothing more than that. He didn't understand why Kate kept saying "No" to him.

He made a big mistake when he tied her compensation to her willingness to put out. Kate went to HR. He argued that the relationship had been consensual, but Kate provided the HR investigators with recent emails showing that, whatever the relationship had been before her pregnancy, it was not consensual now. The "quid pro quo" demands make it clear sexual harassment. It was black-and-white, at least according to the lawyers.

She was transferred to another position, far away from her old boss. Kate made the same money but had less to do. She was bored. She finally sued the company for retaliation—because her new job wasn't equivalent in terms of responsibility, even though the pay was the same.

Remember, we were in California now. Employment law works differently in California.

Long story short, Kate was offered a very generous settlement offer—one that permitted her to stay at home with Charlie for the next three years, if she wanted to.

Kate didn't want to.

We used the settlement money for a down payment on a new, larger, house. Within three months, Kate was back at work—making even more money than before. As we knew, her active TS clearance plus her Pentagon work experience was highly valued in the defense industrial marketplace. In fact, her new job was in Marketing. Turns out that she knew the Pentagon players as well as the rules of the game. She knew who to talk to and the boundaries that would keep the conversations within applicable ethics rules. Her new employer loved her—and compensated her accordingly.

Kate was soon making far more than I did.

The only down side of her new job was that it required her to travel. We found a way to accommodate her travel needs with a nanny—an au pair from Finland who was able to pass a background check by my agency. The au pair spoke English but wanted to improve; we worked on her language skills as partial payment for her services.

When Kate was away, she may have fucked around. I don't know and I never asked her. Just as she never asked me what Eevi and I did while she was away wining and dining Generals and Congressional staffers.

What happened between ourselves and others was compartmentalized, locked away from our Hallmark relationship. Keeping such sensitive stuff locked away kept our marriage going strong for many years. Our approach allowed Charlie to have a sister, Mary, three years later.

When Mary was born, her namesake came out to California once again. The first thing Maria did when she got to our home was mention how much her back hurt her from the long flight.

*******