Sensory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, as long as you've been listening to me, every last sense you think you're guarding against has been in-play. If I say it, then it is so, and no amount of covering your ears gives you back that choice.

But there's no need for that, as I'm going to rely more on that "love and understanding" sense. I am what I am, and you now know you love that, regardless of how you got to this point. I could just stand here, half-naked, hands-on-hips, dominant and sure of the outcome, seemingly doing nothing, and I know you'd never find someone on Earth you'd want more. If that's making you as hot as it's made me, then we've got the understanding part down too.

Aww, don't look so defeated. This isn't a loss; the only thing you've really lost is the ability to deny your true feelings. You've gained a woman who can shoulder the burden of thought, bringing your senses to life beyond imagining; you can't even convince yourself that that isn't winning. Leave that defeatist nonsense to the old you; let the new you come to your senses.

Yeah, that's right, open those eyes, take a deep breath and let every sense awash in ecstasy. Feel another kiss and *SNAP* to bring your loving warmth all the way back. Your dominant is so satisfied after such a fun game of pretend, so much so that it's time to share the satisfaction. After you finish my massage and let your tongue indulge in what it's missed, we'll let you come to...well, my senses.

12