The 1950's Package Pt. 01

Story Info
A career woman is brought to the dollmakers.
2k words
4.35
7.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 1950's package.

"I don't know what we're doing here," Elizabeth Wyatt looked over at her husband, she was irritable today, she was irritable just about every day. Her husband Tyler smiled over at her, reaching out his hand to hold hers.

"Come on, this place is so exclusive most people haven't even heard of it. I wouldn't have any access if Jason's cousin didn't have an in for us. Just think, we can hold this over every friend and relative from now until the end of time. We were here when it all began." Elizabeth did smile at that, tucking her bright red curls behind her ear. "We'll go in, have a drink, make some chitchat and if you like the look of it, we can come back for golf or swimming or something. Besides, it's an excuse to drink cocktails in the middle of the day."

"As if either of us has ever needed an excuse," she muttered, giving him a look that she was only including herself in that out of kindness to him.

"Exactly," he acted like he hadn't noticed and the two of them headed for the front door. As they opened it, she looked in at the beautifully appointed room and her eyes narrowed.

"Where is everyone? Where are the staff?" On cue one of them walked in, dressed in a polo shirt and shorts, a young man with a shaved head and a smile on his face, tattoos poking out from under his sleeves.

"Sorry about that madame, here, let me take your bag," he stepped up, there was a moment of pain and before the sentence was finished the world was swimming.

"What's going on? What did you just do to me? What's the meaning of this?" She felt arms catching her as the world went black.

Ten minutes later she was laid out on naked a bed, her eyes closed, arms and legs strapped down. Her husband stood behind two-way glass and studied her. He stood beside the bald man, who looked cheerful as he quietly smoked a cigarette. "So, if the information you've included with our staff is accurate you want--."

"I want her to quit her job. It keeps her busy all hours up into the night and she makes barely anything off it. I've tried telling her over and over again that I make more than enough money for both of us, that she doesn't need to do it, but she insists that she needs to keep her independence and that it gives her a sense of purpose. As if raising our kids isn't enough purpose. She works twelve-hour days sometimes. Honestly, it's costing me almost as much money in hiring someone else to take care of the kids as she brings in. I know I know, she's a defence attorney and that's important, but when is she going to make time for our family?"

"I'm not judging you sir. This is my job and I'm here to fix things for you. This is one place where you needn't apologise for your actions or your motives. You want her to quit her job? For us to get rid of her desire to take care of others and focus on her family. Correct?"

"Well, among other things."

"Yes," Mason smiled. "My associate refers to this as the '1950's package'. Your wife will be made more compliant and available to you, more nurturing of your children, and less confrontational. You've asked to see what techniques we're using," Annette entered the room and began injecting chemicals into an IV bag. "This is a rather simple procedure, since your wife is going to be in our custody for some time and we'll be able to work on her around the clock. The drugs we're putting into her are designed to make her suggestible, as well as some neuro depressents to compromise intellect and a dose of aphrodisiacs. For the next few months she'll be kept constantly aroused, and will be rarely alleviated."

"Alleviated? You're not going to--"

"The alleviation will be carried out by Annette and will be an entirely clinical process." Tyler blushed a little as he looked at the young goth woman who was checking the restraints, her pale fingers running across his wife's long athletes legs.

"Could I see that?" He'd blurted it out before he even knew the words were in his mouth. Mason laughed.

"I'm afraid the vast majority of our techniques are proprietary, but I assure you it won't be any more sexual than necessary. Your wife may develop a heightened attraction to other women as a result, but she won't act on it without permission. I hope that's not too inconvenient," Tyler studied him for a moment. Was that a joke? Inconvenient? It was a huge turn on.

"That's fine," was the bald man smirking at him? The two watched as Annette held a swinging pendulum in front of his wife's eyes and roughly pinched her nipple, making her shoot awake. Annette began to sing a song that sounded like nonsense. After a minute or so of singing Elizabeth's head lolled and she looked drowsy.

"You want to help people. That's fine, you should help people, but it's important to first and foremost help those people close to you, those people you care about. Your husband and children, you should help them first."

"They don't need my help," the voice was soft and didn't sound convinced.

"Of course they do. Your children need to bond with their mother. They love you, they want to be with you, your husband needs his wife. That's what family's about."

"That makes sense. I should, yes, I should make sure my family doesn't need anything before I help anyone else."

"That's not what I asked for," Tyler started to object, Mason held up a hand.

"This is a process. This kind of thing works extremely well on weak minded people, but we like to assume everyone who comes to our door is extremely strong willed. Annette is looking for a path she can use to get into Elizabeth's mind. Trust us, this is what we do. Your wife is in good hands."

"Will she be under all the time?"

"No, we'll need to test for efficacy. She'll be under the illusion this place is a health spa she's chosen to go to in order to relax. She'll hope that a break might alleviate some of the stress on your marriage. We'll send you reports every week."

"All right," he looked at him. "I guess I should go."

"If you don't mind, we really need to get to work. You can't make a new wife without a lot of time and effort," he smiled and helped the client back out of the room.

Mason turned once the client was gone and headed back down. Annette was amusing herself in the room, poking and prodding at the woman and watching her barely react until she touched somewhere sensitive, which made her moan and jump.

"How'd it go?"

"Same as usual, he was squirrely, then he was uncertain, then he was happy." He shrugged. "He made me promise that no man was going to fuck her."

"That's a very serious promise," Annette grinned and reached down fingering the woman and making her shudder with pleasure. "Still, what he doesn't know won't hurt him."

"My thoughts exactly," Mason pulled his shirt and pants off, revealing the sculpted physique and impressive cock underneath, but what made Annette stare was always the same. Right above his heart there was a brand, a stylised T inside a D burned into the skin. "Is she ready for her first release yet?"

"About ten minutes or so," she smiled.

"Perfect," he smiled and approached the head end of the table, slapping the woman lightly to get her attention. "Open your mouth," Annette slipped her hand between the woman's legs, smiling as she toyed with her, keeping her in an agreeable state of mind as her mouth lolled open. Mason smiled and pushed himself inside.

"You know, I do this job mostly for the experimentation of the thing," he slowly went deeper into the woman as her tongue slid across him and she sucked almost on reflex, even if she didn't particularly want to do it, there was plenty of instinct and memory buried under the proper exterior, "but I can't deny the perks are amazing."

"Urgh, you're so lucky most of our client base are straight men. I get one or two guys to play with at a time, you get to choose between like ten."

"I could always," he groaned with the pleasure as he started to fuck her face, reaching down to play with her tits "make you a special project."

"Awww, you're too sweet," she chuckled. "I'll make do until I find someone I like, but I might just take you up on that." Mason held up a hand for quiet and she shut up. He grabbed Elizabeth by her red curls and started to thrust harder and deeper into her throat for a good few long minutes. He grunted with pleasure as he pushed himself down, amused by the choking and gagging sound she was making. She obviously wasn't used to deep throating, but he pushed through, breathing hard as he pinned her against his groin, her nose against his balls, her arms struggling in their restraints to try to push him off. He pulled back and fired a load directly into her mouth. He'd never understood people who went right down the throat, he wanted them to taste it. He smiled at Annette.

"Thanks. How long left?"

"A minute or so," she shrugged. "It's probably allowable to go a little early." Mason smiled as he hardened again. He'd customised himself as much as he did his victims, among the changes the ability to harden again pretty much immediately.

"Sure you don't want to mount up?" He gestured toward the woman's head. Annette laughed.

"Nah. With no practice? You'd be done before I really got going. I'm gonna go find some company of my own," she grinned and leaned over, giving the struggling woman a mocking kiss. "I'll see you again real soon honey." She looked groggily terrified.

Mason took up a position between her legs, reaching down to stroke her with his fingers. She was dripping wet. He wasn't sure if it was chemical or behavioural, but she was extremely aroused and he was going to take care of that for her. With a smile he climbed onto the table with her, running his hands up and down her body, stopping on her small but perky tits, her hips, her dancers legs. He leaned over and bit her neck as he pushed himself inside her, smiling wide with the pleasure. He started to thrust, with no need to be slow or gentle. She was wet enough that she'd be fine. He thrusted into her with the detached desire of someone using a sex toy. He balanced himself with one hand, using the other to play with one of her tits as he rutted into her, groaning with the pleasure. He ran his lips over her body, delighting in the mixture of pleasure and ownership, biting hard and eliciting groans. He could hurt her, break her, do whatever he wanted. He could ruin her and all he'd have to do was refund the fee to her husband.

He'd never do it, but the fantasy was delectable.

Her limbs twisted and shook in her shackles and he wasn't sure if it was the pleasure or if she was trying to escape. Her eyes had regained some focus, and they were filled with a mixture of pleasure and terror. He captured her lips and she kissed back, though the noises she made had a quiver in them.

He pushed into her one more time, cumming hard as deep as he could, then reached down to rub her clit as he kept thrusting, guiding her with clinical ease to a shuddering orgasm of her own.

"Get used to that," he muttered into her ear. "Some day soon it's gonna be your favourite thing in the world." She glared at him, and he winked, injecting something into her neck to put her back out.