Sensual Country Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly first seduces her sister by the pool.
2.3k words
4.51
7.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly woke with a start, sitting straight up in her bed. It was still dark outside so she looked at the alarm clock: 5:15am. She quickly turned to her brother Mike, still gorgeously naked but half covered with the sheets, and nudged him hard. He stirred slightly but didn't wake up. She leaned down and spoke as loudly as possible in his ear without taking a chance of waking their parents or sister, "Mike, wake up!"

Finally he rolled over on his back and partially propped himself up with his arms. He looked over at Kelly and scanned the sight before him. Even in the morning Kelly looked stunning with perky, perfectly upturned breasts, and nipples as hard as rock. A wicked smile immediately appeared on Mike's face, but Kelly quickly shut it down. "We accidentally fell asleep last night. Mom, dad, and Jessie will be waking up in less than 15 minutes to get ready for work. You have to get back to your room now!"

He looked horribly disappointed as he pulled the sheets off and went to gather his sleep shorts. Kelly was disappointed too so she quickly added, "Tonight let's pick up where we left off." Mike was smiling again as he pulled on his sleep shorts over his hardening penis, quietly opened her bedroom door, and sneaked down the hall to his bedroom.

No one at breakfast would ever have been able to tell the two siblings had enjoyed passionate sex the previous night and awakened in bed together. Mike and Kelly were adept at hiding their three year old 'fling', even carrying on while the two of them dated others. Perhaps it was the excitement of their taboo activities, or more likely that they just knew how to make love to each other better. Nevertheless, their sexual adventure was not going to end any time soon. In fact, Kelly was seriously thinking of introducing Jessie to their liaisons, but was unsure whether Mike would be willing. So she had hatched a plan to seduce Jessie herself and then draw Mike into a three-way relationship by jealousy, lust, or both.

Both Mike and Kelly had gotten local jobs for the summer rather than far-flung college internships. Neither had decided what they wanted to major in yet at college, so internships seemed premature. Jessie had just graduated from high school and was entering college in the fall, but she decided to take the summer off and relax at home with her family and friends. She was once again sleeping late while the rest of the family ate breakfast and got ready for work. Their parents always left first, giving Mike and Kelly the chance to covertly fondle each other before heading off too. Despite being brief, Mike's massage of her nipples through her blouse would leave her pussy tingling and wet all day.

Today Kelly hung back, pretending to look for her keys while Mike drove off. In reality, she had already called in sick for the day, noiselessly returned to her bedroom with the door closed and stripped out of her work clothes. In silence she waited as her sister awakened around 8am, ate breakfast, and returned to her own bedroom. Kelly was hoping Jessie would do what she had done almost every day so far that summer: change into her bathing suit, spend the rest of the morning and lunch sunning by the pool, and get together with her friends in the afternoon.

She listened as her sister came back out of her bedroom, walked downstairs, and went out to the pool through the back sliding glass door. Kelly carefully peeked out her window at the pool and watched as Jessie situated herself on a lounge chair by the pool. She slathered sunscreen all over her slim, tan body, making her skin glisten as she rubbed in the lotion. She surprised Kelly when she removed her bikini top, applying the cream to her breasts while tweaking her nipples with her fingers. Apparently Jessie was much more sexual than Kelly had thought, and happy to take advantage of their remote country house on many acres. Jessie then also removed her bikini bottoms and rubbed the lotion on her bare bottom and around to her mound. To Kelly's delight, Jessie was shaved bare just like her.

"Oooh," Kelly audibly gasped. Suddenly the girl-on-girl, sister-on-sister fantasy part of her plan was coming into sight. Kelly couldn't help herself and had mindlessly slid her fingers down into her wet panties, lightly stroking her clit. She continued to watch her sister as Jessie lay down on the lounge chair on her back and closed her eyes. Kelly was holding back from penetrating herself with her fingers when she gasped again: Jessie had also started stroking her pussy, making her smooth, bald mound sparkle in the hot sun. With that, Kelly couldn't hold back. She began piercing her pussy hole with one and then two fingers. Her vagina was now almost gushing. She couldn't believe it -- she was wildly masturbating at the sight of her 18-year-old sister masturbating. But she realized she had to quickly stop or she would come. So she reluctantly pulled her hand out of her panties and stopped rubbing. She was aching to orgasm, but knew that an even more intense orgasm was possibly soon to come.

Kelly returned to her seduction plan, emboldened by Jessie's own erotic actions. She removed her panties and bra, and pulled on her own revealing bikini set. Her pussy was so wet, and the bathing suit so slim, the fabric just slipped into her lips and nearly disappeared. Her clit was sending shocks she had never experienced before. She slid her feet into a pair of her tallest, spikiest heels, descended the stairs, and strolled out to the pool with ultimate confidence. Jessie jumped when she heard the heel clicks on the patio, and tried to cover up but was too far from her towel.

Kelly quickly reassured her, "It's OK Jessie, relax, don't be alarmed. I'm here for the same reason."

But Jessie only seemed slightly reassured, as she tried reaching for her towel on the other lounge chair. Kelly moved in her way, placing the towel further out of reach. "Seriously Jessie, it's just us two girls. No judgement, just us two girls enjoying the hot, sunny weather."

With that she sat on the other lounger, giving Jessie a full view of her engulfed pussy lips and barely disguised rigid nipples. She reached over to Jessie, grasped the sunscreen tube and started rubbing the lotion onto her own body. Almost immediately, to equalize the situation with Jessie, she pulled her bikini straps off her shoulders and massaged the sunscreen into her breasts. She purposely squeezed her nipples and closed her eyes in sensual satisfaction. When she opened them again Jessie's mouth was agape and her eyes were focused on Kelly's breasts. Kelly knew Jessie wouldn't run -- quite the opposite. She was enraptured with her sexy older sister, with little resistance to what Kelly planned next.

"Don't let me interrupt," Kelly added. "I'll be happily savoring my day off in a few moments."

She slid her bikini bottoms off and swung her legs up onto the lounger. Taking the tube again, she applied sunscreen to her legs and then slowly dragged her fingers up to her slit. She rubbed all around her pussy, squeezing her lips between her fingers and then pulling them fully apart. Kelly had arranged her chair with a full-on view of Jessie, and her sister was clearly enjoying the sight. Jessie had relaxed back into her lounger and her fingers had returned to her own pussy. As the hot sun climbed in the sky, the two gorgeous girls rubbed and massaged their glistening vulva and breasts, moaning with pleasure. Kelly could see as Jessie closed and opened her eyes that she was transfixed on her older sister. It was the same lust she had seen in Mike's eyes many times before. Jessie was hers -- this was going to be an afternoon of sensual firsts.

Determined to stretch Jessie's journey to a sisterly orgasm as far as possible, Kelly stood up, seductively walked over to Jessie's lounger and sat down, pulling her hand from her manipulations.

"Let me take over from here, dear sister," she whispered. "I've been thinking about this moment for a long time and I think you might have been too?"

Jessie enthusiastically nodded her head. With that, Kelly leaned forward and sucked one of Jessie's nipples into her mouth, rolling into gently with her tongue. At the same time her fingers found their way to Jessie's pussy, pressing through the wetness into her hot slit. Jessie inhaled slightly, pursing her lips as though she was trying to resist something. Kelly's fingers stroked the entire length of her slit, rhythmically piercing her hole and rubbing her growing nub.

"Oh Kelly, that feels so fucking good!" Jessie burst out. "Please don't stop."

Kelly released Jessie's nipples from her mouth and traveled up, placing her moist lips on Jessie's. The touch was electric, sending sparks down to Kelly's pussy. She started probing Jessie's mouth with her tongue, and then breaking the kiss to trace around Jessie's lips. Jessie was now leaning in, clearly pleading for her sister's lips and tongue.

"Lay down sister," commanded Kelly, "I am going to explore every inch of your exquisite body."

Without interrupting the rhythm of her fingers on Jessie's pussy she lowered the lounger down and repositioned herself between her sister's legs. Jessie could see the gleam in Kelly's eyes as she placed her mouth over her hardened clit and caressed it with her tongue.

"Oh shit," yelled Jessie, "that's the fucking spot! Make me cum!"

Kelly didn't need to hear any more. With increased intensity her tongue and fingers kept up the cadence, oiled by the gush of hot juice coming from Jessie's pussy.

"Don't stop, shit, this feels so good," Jessie was now screaming, "I'm going to cum! You are so hot, make your sister cum!"

Jessie's breathing had become ragged and Kelly knew it was now or never. She took her other hand and started tweaking Jessie's nipples. That was the trigger. Kelly could feel her sister's pussy pulsing on her fingers, pulling them in. The flow from her slit just kept coming.

Jessie howled "Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's it, keep doing it!" Her eyes closed and her face tightened. "Yes Kelly, I'm coming. Your tongue feels so fucking good!"

Kelly couldn't believe it but Jessie's pussy kept pulsating on her fingers. Her own orgasms never lasted this long, even with Mike's cock buried deep in her pussy and every inch of her body on fire. She was slightly jealous and totally turned on at the same time. Suddenly her thoughts shifted from pleasuring her sister to the blaze beginning to build inside her own pussy.

Kelly released Jessie's clit from her mouth and she leaned forward on the lounger. Opening her lips she thrust her tongue into Jessie's mouth, sharing her sister's own pussy juice. The two passionately kissed while Kelly continued to massage Jessie's pussy and breasts with her hands. Finally Jessie's orgasm subsided and she pushed Kelly's hands away. "Too much..." was all that she could manage to say.

Kelly slowly sat up, stretched her legs and stood. She traced her drenched fingers from her nipples down to her slit and sensually slid one of them in, rubbing her lips up and down with the rest. Now she was soaking too. Staring straight at Jessie she tweaked her nipples with her other hand and seductively walked over to the other lounger, heels clicking as she went. She effortlessly sat down, drawing her legs up onto the chair, continuing to knead her pussy. She leaned back and closed her eyes as the warmth overtook her whole body. She was pleased to hear Jessie leave her chair, and seconds later feel her sister's lips on hers. Jessie's tongue was probing her mouth and then tracing her moist lips.

"Now let me take over sis," Jessie growled, "time to repay the favor."

She pulled Kelly's fingers out of her pussy and immediately replaced them with her tongue. At the same time she wet her fingers with Kelly's juice and pressed two of them into her cunt. Jessie was surprisingly good at this, and Kelly knew she wouldn't hold out long. Her sister's tongue increased the pace on her clit and little shocks were pulsing into her pussy.

"Yes little sister, that's so damn hot. That's it, make your big sister explode!"

Kelly was really rubbing and twisting her own nipples now, speeding her trip to climax. She was flowing so thick now that she could hear Jessie's fingers squelching with each stroke. Jessie's tongue was circling her clit, intermittently stabbing it, making Kelly thrust her hips into her sister's face. Jessie couldn't hide her smile as she pleasured her big sister.

"Keep doing it Jessie, I'm almost there!"

It was too much for Kelly, her climax came fast, making her pussy throb just like her sister. Her flow now dripped on the patio, the smell of sex surrounding the two. Her breathing was ragged and quick.

"Yes Jessie, yes! Thrust your fingers in deep!"

And with that her orgasm peaked, making her nipple manipulation start to hurt. She pulled her pussy away from Jessie and wagged her finger, "No more, so good, but please stop."

Jessie leaned forward, sliding her body up Kelly's, their juices merging, until they were lying together as one. She pressed her wet lips on Kelly's and gave her a passionate kiss.

"Oh my...the pool, the warm summer sun, and HOURS until they all get home from work!"

Little did she know, Kelly had plans for Mike to arrive long before that.