Sister Affairs Ch. 01

Story Info
Lilliana finds her sister in an unfortunate position.
2k words
4.37
15.3k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily 'Candi' Pearson, age 22, was not well-known within the porn industry - yet - but the cameraman zooming in on her large breasts smooshing against Kyla 'Snowflake' Johnston's, age 23, stomach were such a sight to behold that he knew she would make it big one day.

Lily was a tanned 5'4" brunette with long eyelashes surrounding hazel eyes. Her breasts, roughly an E-cup, were plump and round with pink nipples that usually were erect. Her stomach was thin and her thighs were thick, and it was hard for most of the cameramen to hide their boners while they worked.

Lily's chin settled directly under Kyla's pale D-cup breasts, her lips kissing along the blonde's under-boob. Kyla's nipples were also firm from Lily's flicking of them just moments earlier.

Lily's arms were wrapped around Kyla, her hands squeezing and bouncing the perky butt cheeks for the cameraman that stood directly behind them. Kyla's arms rested on Lily's shoulders, letting excited moans slip out every few seconds.

In the story arc of their current scene, Lily and Kyla were enlisted to act as step-sisters who secretly banged each other every time their parents went away. It was not a new concept, and probably wouldn't be the last time the two women were hired for these roles.

Lily gripped Kyla's cheeks and spread them apart, rubbing her index finger along Kyla's crack before pressing her digit against her booty hole. Kyla gasped and bit her lip, wiggling her hips and causing her breasts to bounce on Lily's face. She circled her finger around Kyla's sphincter before pressing her index finger inside. Kyla moaned as her finger rubbed against her inner wall, only sucked in to the first knuckle. Lily pulled her finger out, rubbed against her pucker again and teased her by still only sinking in to the first knuckle.

Kyla loved having her ass played with, so there was no doubt that her moaning now was real. Her hands wrapped in Lily's hair and tugged. "You can fuck my ass better than that, sis," the blonde woman moaned.

Lily smirked under her breasts and sucked on the underside of her left one. She released it with a wet "pop!"

She gripped Lily's cheeks more firmly to keep them spread apart as she sank down to her next knuckle inside of her, and eventually, the final knuckle.

"Fuck, yes!" Kyla moaned, closing her eyes and biting her lip again. "Finger my ass!"

Lily obliged, pulling her finger out and letting it sink right back inside of her tight hole. Kyla's hips rocked to match Lily's pace.

She let the cameraman get a minute of footage before she let go of Kyla's plump mounds of skin and guided her onto her hands and knees in front of her. Lily watched as Kyla spread out on the bed. They had a wonderful view of Kyla's plump, pink pussy and a peek of her asshole. She let the cameraman zoom in on the sight before taking over.

Lily kneeled on the edge of the bed and slapped Kyla's ass. Her cheeks bounced and found themselves again being spread by Lily's hands. Now, her shaven vagina and her winking booty were both on display. As the cameraman stepped closer to film the sight, Lily leaning out of the way, she let her digit again rub over the tight hole.

Once the cameraman backed away, Lily slid her fingers down to the glistening vagina. Kyla was slippery with natural lubrication, allowing three of Lily's fingers to easily slide inside of her. Lily watched Kyla's booty hole wink at her while her she fingered her.

"What does my slutty sister want?" Lily asked, slapping Kyla's ass again.

"Mmmm, tongue fuck me!"

Lily giggled and continued to finger her, meanwhile spreading her ass cheeks with her only free hand and gazing down at the pucker. Her tongue circled around the hole, feeling every quiver from it. When her tongue glazed over the entrance, Kyla's hipped jerked back, as though trying to force her tongue to enter. Lily chuckled, slapped Kyla's ass again - red marks already forming - and bit her ass cheek. Her mouth moved immediately back to the booty and she pressed her tongue inside as far as she could.

Kyla was filmed squirting within an hour later.

--

Lily arrived at the townhouse of her real sister about an hour later. Pulling the key out of her pocket, she approached the front door, now wearing a floral summer dress that had too deep of a V-neck cutout. She wore no bra or underwear underneath, and only had heels and a purse to accompany the outfit. Realistically, Lily couldn't remember the last time she'd donned a pair of panties.

She let herself in to the townhouse and dropped her purse by the door.

"Carla, I'm here!"

"Lily, come quick! I'm in the living room!" Lily hurried into the living room to find her sister in... quite a predicament. "I'm stuck."

"Are... are you serious, Carla? You know this is only supposed to happen in porn, right?"

"I know but I can't explain how it happened! All I know is I was trying to pick up my ring that fell under the table and now I can't get up! Laugh at me later - help me now!"

Carla was on the floor, probably on her hands and knees at one point, though now her face was firmly planted into the carpet, while her behind stuck out from under the large coffee table. Carla was wearing a dress similar to Lily's, and as Carla moved, so did the dress. It hardly covered her sister's big booty, and the struggling revealed that Carla was not wearing underwear.

"Carla!" Lily's jaw dropped. "Since when have you stopped wearing underwear?"

"Oh my Go- Lily!! There are more important things to worry about! I've been stuck under here for, like, half an hour already! Help me!"

Lily remembered vividly two years ago when she tried to convince her sister, now-24- to forgo underwear. It was liberating and empowering, an experience she wanted to share.

Plus, truth-be-told... Lily has always found herself wildly attracted to her sister. To her REAL sister. They shared similar body types- to the point that, Lily was 98% sure that Carla's big breasts were what trapped her between the tabletop and the support beam connecting to two legs of the table.

"And are you-" Lily walked closer to her sister and pushed the fabric out of the way, "-you shaved, too! Oh my gosh, when did you start doing that?"

"LILY!" Carla screamed, huffing in annoyance. "Just get me out of here!"

Lily kneeled down on the carpet about a foot away from Carla and looked intently as her sister's vagina seemed to get a sheen to it. With the fabric of the dress already out of the way, it was too easy for Lily to run her fingertip along the outer folds of her sister's mound.

"STOP!" Carla yelled, her hips jerking wildly around.

"Why?" Lily asked, continuing to circle her finger around the outside of her sister's vagina. "You're getting wet, Carla."

"I am totally not!" Carla rebuked, her hands turning into fists.

"Oh, you're not? Then, why can I do this?"

Carla's wet pussy allowed Lily to slide two fingers all the way inside. Carla gasped and jerked her hips, shaking.

"Oh my fucking god, Lily. You're my sister! Stop!"

Lily fingered her sister slowly, watching as the liquids stuck to her knuckles and finger. On the third pass inside, Carla whimpered.

"What's wrong, Carla? Do you really not like this?" Lily's voice was full of teasing as she pulled her fingers out, only to insert a third inside of the wet mound.

Lily felt the quivering of her sister's pussy around her fingers, the light squeezing, and heard her sister's breaths becoming heavier.

"If you really don't like it, tell me again and I'll stop."

Lily stopped moving when her three fingers were all the way inside, waiting for a response. Carla whimpered, "D-don't..."

"Don't what?" Lily asked for clarity.

"Don't stop," Carla whispered."

The smirk immediately grew on Lily's face as she pulled her fingers out. "Oh, what is this? You don't actually want me to stop? I'll be right back."

Lily stood abruptly and walked out of the house, leaving a confused Carla wondering what was going on. She was only gone for a minute before she returned, having retrieved a heavy black duffle bag from the trunk of her car. She plopped it down beside her sister's rear end and knelt down again.

The pussy in front of her was still wet, greedily allowing four fingers to enter the tight hole - albeit, there was some resistance, followed by a sharp moan from Carla.

"You're so wet," Lily said, using her sultry voice. "Does Johnny-boy still not give this demanding pussy any attention?"

It was a topic often discussed between the sisters that Carla's boyfriend, regardless of how great his intentions were, was not capable of foreplay. When he got hard, he wanted sex--vaginal sex, only-- and once he orgasmed, that was it. Carla admitted just last week that she couldn't remember the last time she came.

"I'll give you all the attention in the world," she said, pulling her fingers out of her vagina and replacing them with her tongue.

As Carla gasped, Lily felt the liquid from her sister coating her face, but that didn't stop her from licking up and down her vagina, pressing her face into the folds and tasting as much of the fluids as she could.

Another moan from Carla and a jerk of her hips caused Lily to grab her butt cheeks and give them a forceful squeeze. Not even Kyla's pussy with the flavored lubricant tasted as delicious as Carla's. Perhaps it was because Carla's mound was ACTUALLY supposed to be off-limits, both because of their blood ties AND the fact that Carla was spoken for.

Lily feasted on her sister's pussy for a few minutes longer until Carla's moans grew really loud. She pulled away from her sister, leaving her pink pussy fully exposed, and opened the duffel bag. It was organized but full of various sex toys; ones that Lily often brought between her house and work for whenever she was to film masturbation videos. She looked in one of the side pockets and found what she was looking for; a purple silicone butt plug.

"You're going to love this, Carla," Lily said, slapping her sister's ass. "Do you trust me?"

Carla was silent for a second before saying, "Yes, Lily. I trust you."

Lily used two of her wet, sticky fingers to rub against the outside of Carla's vagina, up until she pressed the tip of the butt plug inside. Lily watched the plug squirm inside of the tight, pink hole, up until she found the bottle of lube she was looking for in another pocket. She opened the lid and poured some of the water-based lube onto her sister's asshole, causing her sister to gasp and shiver at the chill.

Lily put the bottle on top of the table and began to rub the lubricant over her sister's booty hole. There were only a few small stray hairs missed when Carla shaved, but Lily pulled the butt plug out of her vagina and sucked on it. She licked her sister's fluids clean off with a slurping noise. She pressed the tip against Carla's pucker and listened in delight as Carla whimpered.

"Do you want this, Carla?" Lily asked, pressing the tip a little more firmly against the hole.

"Ff-- yes," Carla hummed, shaking her hips.

"You do? You want this in your delicious booty, baby?" Lily spanked her sister's ass.

"Y-yes," Carla moaned, biting her lip. "Please."

Lily slid three fingers inside of Carla's vagina and rubbed her fingers against the inner walls while she continued to apply more pressure to the butt plug against her anus.

"Come on, baby," Lily purred. "Relax and loosen up your butt hole. I want you to swallow my butt plug."

Carla whimpered as her hole began to expand, and moaned when the plug was sucked into her tight hole.

Even Lily moaned as shivers wracked her body, watching the plug disappear until only the stopper was exposed.

"L-Lily," Carla stuttered, a shiver shaking through her whole body.

Lily squeezed Carla's ass around the plug. "Yes, baby?"

Her voice, full of desperation, said, "I want you to fuck me."