Sensual Massage

Story Info
A story of a first male to male sensual massage.
6.8k words
4.78
29.3k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The routine was crushingly boring, and the office I was working in was down a long hallway with only storage cupboards on either side. It was one of those jobs where it was very, very easy but you had all your days' work done by 11am and only the internet to satiate your boredom.

I was going through a rough patch with relationships and had just left a toxic relationship with an extremely high maintenance lady. I hadn't been dating or having fun or even looking for casual fun for months and I was getting, well, a bit agitated.

I stood up to put some folders away and my back and the backs of my thighs just stung with muscle ache. I did kickboxing as a hobby and had done some matches recently and landed awkwardly after losing a match on points to a much bigger dude. I stretched and it was a little better and I thought to myself, I really must get a physio massage or a massage from that lovely physiotherapist lady off campus. And that's when it hit me.

I could totally get a massage, but with a happy ending. Kill two birds with one stone. I stopped and thought for a moment, my heart rate picked up a little. I felt so incredibly "naughty", for want of a better word. I picked up my smart phone again, and did a bit of googling....

An hour passed and I just could not find a lady masseuse nearby who was blatantly offering sensual massage or anything remotely suggesting it. The thought of turning up at a legitimate business and proposing extras was making me cringe. I wanted to find somewhere that was specifically offering an erotic massage. I wanted to get off, not tip toe around the issue. I widened the search area but still nothing, I was about to give up and look much further afield when another thought struck me.

Why does it have to be a woman giving me an erotic massage? You've always wanted to see a man naked, maybe if you search for a gay masseur, you might find one?

Some additional googling and right away a result stood out from the page of results. The advertisement read something like this:

"Friendly, accommodating gay masseur for ladies and men of all ages and body shapes. Swedish massage, Reiki, Thai, Ayurvedic Spa, Sensual Massage available."

I clicked on the advert and I saw immediately a picture of a rather handsome looking gentlemen, probably mid 40s, clean shaven and a small amount of bristling grey hair on his head, blue eyes and a slim build, with a very warming and friendly complexion. For the purposes of this novella, we shall call him Mike.

I clicked through the menus and found the services offered, which set my pulse racing:

- Sensual massage. Both the masseur and client are fully nude, allowing for mutual touching. This massage offers a light back, leg and shoulder massage to start, gradually bringing attention to the buttocks and inner thigh, anus and genital area. The masseur will slowly build sensation in the area, aiming to awaken your erogenous zones and bring you pleasure. When this has finished, you will turn over and the massage will focus on your chest, nipples, stomach, groin and genitals, using flowing tantric movements to bring you to arousal and ultimate release.

- Tantric massage. All of the above, but with a much more intense focus on the genitals, aiming to vigorously release erotic energy from the body to these areas, building a wave of pleasure that will leave you breathless. You may experience orgasm during this massage, but please do not feel pressured. The massage will not stop if you do orgasm, and will continue until a time that the masseur feels appropriate to conclude the ritual.

- Body to body massage. This features all of the aspects of the sensual massage, and some features of the tantric massage, but with additional body to body contact. The masseur will cover your body and his with warm oils and slide over you, generating erotic body contact with the genitals, anus, chest, nipples and head. The aim of this massage is to bring the masseur as close to you as possible, and mutual touching is encouraged.

- The Pure Tantric Experience. A much longer treatment, starting with the masseur undressing the client, with some gentle cuddling and if you like, kissing. The masseur will then join you in the shower, where he will thoroughly wash you with powerful jets of warm water and foam soap, giving you an invigorating clean all over, and inside your anus and genitals. After you have dried, the masseur will lead you to the table, which will be configured so the masseur can access your genitals and anus freely while you lie on your back. The masseur will then, with your consent, place a blindfold over your eyes and then begin. The massage incorporates sensual, tantric and body to body elements while the option of using electronic and manual sex toys is available if you so desire. The aim of this massage is to place the client at a position of delicate vulnerability, so they may surrender themselves to the giver, and through this experience ultimate bliss. Mutual touching is encouraged, and any activities outside the realms of massage are between two consenting adults.

- Pure Tantric + Four Hands Massage

As above, but with an additional masseur who often works with Mike in the treatment room with couples massages. This is an extremely indulgent massage and the pinnacle of luxurious erotic and sexual experiences for the discerning client. Time is of no object, your personal care and all possible needs will be attended to by two vastly experienced and discreet gentlemen. Experience an utterly thrilling massage with four hands sliding all over your oiled body, easing out the tension and building your erotic desire. As above, mutual touching and sexual contact is between all consenting adults present. Go wild if you want, or lie back while we make you forget your troubles and enjoy wave after wave of orgasmic bliss.

I didn't care how much it cost. I wanted it. I was considering the last option but then thought to myself, whoa now. You've never had this type of massage before, you might not actually like having a naked man massage you. If you're going to book, at least do the simple sensual massage first before going back and trying other stuff.

So, I took a deep breath, and made the call.

It rang three, maybe four times and a gentle voice answered, "Hello, this is Mike, how can I help"

I paused for a second, then told him I was a looking for a sensual massage, and it would be my first time, could he help me?

"Oh, I see. Well, that's not a problem at all, I am guess-would this be your first time......with a man?"

"Yes, it would be, I'm curious, that's all."

"Well, there's no harm in that! How about the sensual massage, it's ideal for you I think?"

"That sounds good yes, when can you fit me in?"

"Are you available this evening? I've had a cancellation, say 5 o clock?"

"Perfect, I finish work at 4pm. How can I find you?"

"I'll text you my address, it's a big house you can't miss it, there's parking nearby and its free, it's a very quiet road. When you park up, come around the back of the house and knock on the garden gate, its number 34, first of the row of houses."

"Ok great. Erm, this might sound ridiculous, but can I ask you a bit of a forward question?"

"Yes of course."

"If things, you know, escalate, is it Ok if you use protection?"

He laughed, and I nearly died. I immediately chastised myself about asking such an awkward question.

"No, no, that's totally fine. Are you a bit nervous? "

"Can you tell?"

"Just a little bit." He laughed in a re-assuring tone, which made me feel a little better. "It's fine, relax, I get checked regularly. Have to. It's my living. Oh, I meant to ask, what do you like to drink? Beer, wine, fizz?"

"Oh, erm, beer is fine I guess."

"Great. I will see you at 5 o clock then!"

"Perfect, thanks for seeing me so soon, goodbye now"

My hands and shoulders were shaking with anticipation. I was going to go to another man's house and see him naked, and perhaps even touch him, maybe even, if everything goes right, have sex with him. And what was strange, or maybe even illuminating, was that I felt like I wanted it, and it was totally natural.

My thoughts wandered to more practical means. I had to get across town to the main road and then drive around 30 minutes to a small village in rural countryside, during rush hour. I did a brief google maps on my phone and I had plenty of time. I had enough fuel to get there and back home and I just had to wait 90 boring and endless minutes before I could log off my terminal and escape.

So 4pm came, and I shut everything down and locked the office. I practically power walked to my car, got in and zoomed out the campus gate, taking care not to get caught speeding. I plugged the address into my sat nav and set off. The traffic was awful once I got to the city ring road. Gmaps re-routed me off the main road and down a B-Road. I had the windows down and the warm, moist air of mid-August blasted me in the face. It was an absolutely glorious afternoon, and I was already sweating. The temperature dial read 32 degrees Celsius and there was not a cloud in the sky. It felt great to be unattached from a relationship for once, and about to go and have some fun.

The B-road turned into a small trunk road and I escaped the city traffic. Soon, I was nearly there and a little early. I found the village, and it was really quaint. Chocolate box thatched cottages and then two rows either side of the road comprised of Regency era town houses, immaculately preserved and maintained with beautiful gardens. I found the car park, not a single car in it. I parked at the end and did a quick scout around and saw number 34 at the front of the left hand row. There was a man in his front garden a couple of houses down and he was looking straight at me, like I was an intruder in their peaceful idyll. The kind of old curmudgeon that twitches their curtains at the slightest noise or commotion outside. I waited for him to get bored and go inside, and then I checked the time. 4.50pm. Well, it's always polite to be early....

I stepped out of the car and into the blistering heat of the afternoon, and quickly walked around the back of the houses to the garden alleyway. Number 34 was the first house, and the garden gate stood some 7 feet tall and had a CCTV doorbell on it. My heart skipped a beat. Oh. Crap. Is this some kind of trap? Is what I am doing illegal? Before I could change my mind, the garden gate slowly started to swing inwards. A voice sounded out through the intercom.

"Hi there, sorry I noticed you on the monitor! Please come in, straight up the path and the backdoor is open"

I did as instructed, but paused to admire the stunningly beautiful country kitchen garden that was in full scent and bloom. The smell of lavender, basil and mint, jasmine, roses and honeysuckle filled the air. It was delightful. I slowed my pace a little, and noticed the back door was indeed ajar, the kitchen light was on and I could see a man stood by the fridge, with the door in his hand.

I knocked gently on the back door and it moved in quite easily, so I said "Hello"

"Hi come on in. Thanks for getting here so fast! Would you like a cold beer?"

Mike was indeed like his photographs on the website. Around 6 feet, very slim, toned shoulders, wearing a light blue skin tight t-shirt and black running shorts. He smiled and it was instantly disarming. I decided I would accept the offer of a cold beer, a freezing cold lager on this burning hot day.

"Come in please have a seat."

Mike gestured to the kitchen table. The entire kitchen was a picture perfect representation of country chic, and it was surprisingly spacious, light and airy. Mike pulled out a chair and had a pen and paper to hand.

"Cheers, lovely to meet you"

"Cheers, you too."

I took a big pull on the bottle and it was fantastically refreshing. I tried not to come over as too eager to drink, but it definitely settled my nerves.

"Did you find me OK? Not too much trouble from Old Brian I hope?"

"Who's Old Brian?"

"The elderly gentlemen who lives at number 21. He's harmless but he doesn't like out of towners coming to visit me. Don't worry, he's not going to tell anyone about you. He's totally harmless honest."

"Oh, he saw me but he went into his back garden when he got bored."

"Sounds about right. Ok, so, glad you could make it, thanks for agreeing to come so soon, awfully kind of you to fill in the cancellation on such short notice."

Mike really was effervescently polite and re-assuring. I felt right at home immediately.

"Ok, so this part is just a quick health questionnaire, its anonymous but I just have to take care of my insurance you see. "

Mike asked me maybe fifteen questions and he raised no concerns.

"Well, the massage room is unfortunately on the very top floor, the fourth floor. Maximum privacy you see. Would you like to follow me?"

Mike led and I followed, up one flight of wooden stairs. I didn't notice at first but it was getting steadily warmer as we got upstairs.

"Pardon the layout, I am in the process of clearing out to have some building work done, hell of a palaver. This way, more stairs, sorry!"

The stairs switched back on themselves and we went up to another storey, which was decorated in a dark purple wall colouring and bronze/gold details on all the furniture. Quiet gaudy but I did not comment. Eventually, we reached the fourth floor and it was a converted attic, beautifully done and tastefully appointed. As we climbed to the top of the stairs, to the right was a seating area, a sofa and two armchairs with a coffee table, in the middle was a massage table and a king size bed next to it, with towels and cushions. To the left was an en-suite with a double size shower, bidet and toilet. It was a lovely cosy warm space with plenty of light from skylights. What I remember from that initial view as infact the smell. The air was thick with lavender and eastern spice, perhaps myrrh or frankincense. It was intoxicating and I immediately took a big gulp of air to savour the aroma.

"Ok, let's take a minute, have a sit down if you want, absolutely no rush I've no other bookings tonight so we can take as long as we like."

"Thats very generous of you thank you."

"My pleasure. So basically-" Mike sits down next to me on the sofa, not too close but close enough that I could see the outline of his six pack under his shirt. Jesus this guy was fit, I thought. I supposed he had to be if he was a full-time masseur. "Basically, this is all about you and what you're comfortable with. I think you said on the phone you would like to explore your bisexual side and that really is great. We will both be nude and if it is ok with you, we can start with some music and an undressing ritual?"

"I think that would be really nice yes please."

Mike offered his hand with a big smile, pulled me up off of the sofa and turned his smart phone off. I did the same. He put on a CD player and some nice relaxing lounge jazz started playing.

"Hope you don't mind Jazz?"

"No that's ok, it's fine."

Mike stood toe to toe with me. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I was sweating profusely, from everywhere. I was worried he would be slightly taken aback because of my stature (I am a slightly portly gentleman) and the sweat. He didn't seem to care. He placed two hands on my shoulders and then gently began to move them in circles.

"Can you take a deep breath and just imagine that this is just for you, nobody else is after you, the world is shut out, and it's just you and me. Deep breaths, close your eyes for a second and just take the strain from out of your shoulders."

While he was saying that, he ran his hands down from my shoulders to the base of my t-shirt, and achingly slowly, began to lift it up to reveal my midriff.

"You have a cute tummy, I like it."

"Oh, thank you"

I laughed a little and he laughed and then my t-shirt was up and over my head. Mike took his off quickly and folded it neatly with mine onto a chair next to the sofa. Mentally, I paused and thought. I only have shorts, boxers and socks on now....

Mike tenderly picked up my left leg and peeled off my sock and gave my foot a tender kiss. It was nothing I had ever experienced before and it raised the level of intimacy for me. Once my socks were removed, he kicked off his pumps and chucked them under the chair. Now it was just the two of us, topless, with shorts on. He placed his hands on my shoulders and then the back of my neck, then took a step closer, so he was right in front of me. I felt the searing warmth of his chest, pressing against mine. His head moved in and planted a delicate, dainty kiss on my lips, then on my neck each side, just under the ear. Instant goosebumps and my stomach flipped three dozen times. This was exciting!

Soon, his hands were moving down my spine, toward the very small of my back. His fingers slid under the waistband of my shorts, then he began to take them down quickly. Once they were off, he did the same, revealing a set of white Calvin's with a prominent bulge in them. It was then I noticed that they were not conventional underwear, and was infact, a jock strap. I saw his naked buttocks in the mirror behind the bed and a shiver ran down my spine. He had amazingly curvaceous arse that looked toned and firm.

Next, his hands went to my waist and he slid his fingers into the waistband of my boxers. I took a sharp intake of breath.

"Ready?"

".... Yeah"

And off they came. Another man had now seen me completely naked. I felt amazing and vulnerable and aroused and nervous all at the same time. My hands almost moved to cover my cock but then I didn't complete the gesture and returned my arms to their sides. Mike then removed his jock strap, revealing a large 7-inch cock which was flaccid. He was a big boy, and I dreaded to think what size it would be if it got erect. I took a nervous glance down towards his cock and I really drank in the sight of it. It was smoothly shaven, totally hairless in all areas, and his testicles were very large and descended, gently swaying while he folded his underwear and put it on the chair. The six pack on his stomach was ripped and defined, and the phallic "V" shape of the lines leading down to his pubic bone were chiselled and commanding. I greatly enjoyed seeing a man naked for the first time.

"Right ok, you look good! Big shoulders, huge thighs! Look at those! Absolute monsters. Do you go the gym?!"

Mike was flattering me. I was in bits, I struggled for a reply.

"I do kickboxing!"

"Well, it certainly shows. Did you enjoy that?"

"I did!"

"It's a nice ice breaker, if I may! I find it just sets the scene. Ok, would you like to lay face down on the table and I shall begin?"

I did as I was told. It felt energizing to be naked and my bum to be facing the ceiling, completely vulnerable, yearning for touch.

Mike poured warm oil on my shoulders and then down my spine, through the crack in my bum and onto my balls and cock. It felt absolutely stunning and it took my breath away. He placed his hands on my shoulders, with his torso at my head and began to run his hands very firmly into my shoulder blades, spreading the oil over my shoulders, arms and back.

The pressure was just right and I could feel my muscles melt under the weight and technique. I began to unwind and enjoy what was a thoroughly deep and healing massage. A short time later, I felt a hand go lower to my buttocks. Then the other hand. He began to knead them like he was competing in a bread making competition against the clock. It was fantastic, the pressure in my bum cheeks just evaporated and the tops of my thighs got some attention too. The strokes got faster and then slower, deeper and then shallower, patterns emerged and faded and nothing was ever the same for more than a minute.

12