All Comments on 'Sensual Massage'

by BottomBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
510mike510mikeover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! It's always been a dream of mine to get a massage like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done. Sigh. I'm with the previous commenter about that massage....

rmoreau671rmoreau671over 2 years ago

Great story! Very hot and sexy 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about the sheer joy of sex, the long slow teasing and then more teasing and getting fucked in the ass and finding it good and exciting. Just reading I had to stop and catch my breath. A wonderful horney story and and hornier experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus fucking Christ! You know how to tell a story! That was dirty, and vivid, and I wanted to kneel next to you and shoot my cum all over your semen-covered belly and chest! 5 stars!

Popper_PapaPopper_Papaover 2 years ago

Fucking hot!!!!! I used to go over to this lder guys house and he would give me massage and finish by having me blow him.

MissLouisecdMissLouisecdover 2 years ago

wholly crap i came in my panties ready this... more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Would LOVE to have that kind of experience. cp

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, great images. It has been my fantasy for years.

Bbcluver59Bbcluver59over 2 years ago

Well written story. Great set up and build up. Wonderful ending. Makes me want more and more. Hopefully, there’s another visit later. These two need to take it even further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well written and perfectly hot and passionate. I would love to experience that scenario myself !

JACKStheladsJACKSthelads7 months ago

That went into my favorites!

Stiffwriter14Stiffwriter145 months ago

Beautiful. It’s interesting he did not mention or you did not mention Nuru massage, which is the body to body with the slippery gel stuff all over the body. Maybe he was just regular oil but there’s another great massage technique called Nuru with the real slippery gelatin stuff you rub all over your body, and then partners will slide back-and-forth on each other. Well done great story. My cock was hard the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Best Tantric massage story I have ever read! You had me hard and leaking the whole time. I felt like I was in the room with both men! Very well written and I want to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous