Sensual Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved down to the other end of the table and began to massage my ankles and calves, which were on fire before but soon they began to ache with manipulation. It was a good pain, and soon he was moving back up my legs to the inside of my thigh.

Ho - Lee - Shit.

My bollocks retracted a little, my cock got semi hard and my nipples started to harden at the first touch that just about caressed my scrotum. He began in earnest to massage my inner thighs, carefully lifting each leg so he could run his hands under my leg and inner thigh and then caress my balls. He switched sides, repeated it and then went back to the foot of the table. That's when I felt some additional weight on the massage table, and he had infact, climbed on. He gently spread my legs and then ran his fingernails down the back of my bum cheeks, down my thighs and then onto my balls, it was epic. This signalled the start of the more sensual side of things.

Mike moved his hands and deliberately started gently tapping his fingers all over my balls randomly. It was unpredictable and it made me rock hard in an instant. Like, the kind of hard you get when something totally erotic just takes control of you and there's nothing you can do about it apart from get a massively tight, unbelievably granite hard power boner. It was honestly uncomfortable at first, my huge erection trying to power through the massage couch fabric, but I shifted a little and it sorted itself out.

The finger dimpling on my testicles moved to full hand contact and I was swooning at this point it felt so damn good. More oil splashed on my anus and balls, I shook a little.

"Are you ok? Enjoying yourself?"

"Yeah, feels great!" I kind of muffled into the massage cushion.

Mike continued and one finger began to swirl around my anus, gently tickling it and probing just a bit inside, while the other hand cupped my balls and thumbed them between his fingers and thumb. The waves of pleasure rocked me and I was arching my back onto his finger into my anus before I could even stop myself.

Then, his finger went all the way in. It was hot, white hot, and the feeling of my anus clamping tight around his index finger was intense and liberating at the same time. He moved his finger in and out, dribbling some more oil onto the area, until it slid in and out without any kind of friction at all. He moved his finger deeper inside me, I could feel the knuckle against my perineum. Then he hit something deep within my anus that made me feel like I was going to cum.

"Just giving you a prostate massage, hope it's, ok?"

"Oh yeah"

The feeling of intense electric pressure built and built and then without warning, he gently slid his finger out and began to massage the anus gently.

"Would you like some body to body?"

"Sure"

He slid on top and that's the first time I felt his cock touching me. It was very warm, solid and also completely soft to the touch. He was sliding his torso and cock all over my back, buttocks and balls and I was in total heaven at this point, I never thought I would enjoy feeling an erect cock pressing into my bum cheeks and balls but it was massively enjoyable and the thought of feeling him inside me didn't seem all that terrible. Wait. What?

Mike had slid his cock onto my anus, but not inside. He was pushing the head in, then he moved away, teasingly. Holy fuck. That was close.

"Would you like to turn over? A drink of water perhaps?"

I turned over slowly, my body was shaking a bit from the effort and the massage leaving my limbs a bit weak. My erection had subsided a bit but I was still semi hard and the feeling of slightly cooler air on my penis seemed to cause it to go hard again.

Mike fetched me a cup of water and I supped at it, then I noticed his very hard and erect cock just a few centimetres away from my face. It was vividly veiny and the glans was shiny with oil. It really was huge, but not in an intimidating way.

"Ok let's start on your front. Feel free to touch me in any way you want, anytime."

I was a bit more nervous now, this was the business end. I was a bit apprehensive about touching another man, especially another man's penis and balls or bum. I kept my hands to myself for the time being.

Mike began on the top of my shoulders, and I could feel his hard cock pressing into the top of my head. He worked hard on my shoulders and then gently moved his hands down to my abs and nipples. He swirled each nipple in his hand and pulled on them very gently. They were already hard and proud and the oily strokes on each one made them super sensitive. I had genuinely never had my nipples stimulated like this before and it was gorgeous. A light, electric shock kind of feeling which gave away to warmth.

He massaged my arms and hands and gently placed my arms by my sides, and that's when it happened. He touched my hand with his slightly soft cock, I nearly subconsciously recoiled out of politeness, but then I left my hand there, but he moved away to work on my lower abdomen. Soon, his hands were sliding all over the tops of my thighs, knees and shin bones.

Mike began to work inwards again, tickling and teasing my inner thighs, grasping and pulling gently and then using dimple work and finger nails to raise my libido. Soon, my cock was standing to attention again, twitching with every close call. Then the moment came.

He drizzled oil all over my upright shaft, balls and down into my bum crack and began to stroke very, very gently all up and down my uncut cock. The sensation of my foreskin being peeled over my throbbing bellend was pure unadulterated sexual pleasure. Soon, he grabbed the base of my shaft and made a tight circle with it, forcing the blood into my already swollen member. The intensity of the sensations grew in magnitude and I was gasping audibly.

After a short while, his right hand began to make circling and twisting motions around my glans. This felt amazing but I did not feel like I was going to cum any time soon. I was enjoying the sight of his hard cock pressing against my hip, right within fingertip reach.

I gave in to temptation and gently caressed his cock end.

Mike noticed immediately and moved his hips so I could get a proper grip. I started gently at first, making a cupping motion on the glans. It was very hot, slippy and soft and I relished the feeling and the sight of me stroking another man for his pleasure. I wanted to give Mike pleasure, he was making me feel like a new man and I wanted to repay him. Soon, I had a firm grip on his shaft

"Is this OK?" I asked."

"Perfect, play with my balls and arse if you like, I'll move a bit closer then we can get more intimate"

He moved closer. His cock grew in my vision and it was much easier to wank him with a bit more force and at a better angle for me. His cock was in my hand and I was pumping him up and down the shaft and over the head, just like he was doing for me. I felt my cock twitch a little, the sensation of me wanking Mike and being wanked by Mike was driving my desires further.

Mike smiled at me and asked: "Can I suck you?"

Mind melting overload.

I nodded. He slipped his lips over the tip of my cock and I nearly feinted from the pleasure. He worked his tongue over my glans slowly at first, tonguing my urethra and then my frenulum, and then he took the full length of my cock into his mouth, gripping the shaft tightly and pumping me up and down very slowly. I couldn't help it anymore and let out a "Fuck, that's good". Mike pumped a little faster and I could feel that if he kept this up, I would cum in a minute or two. Luckily, he sensed I was getting close, and he moved his tongue up and down the shaft and head, licking my balls and perineum. After a few minutes of wanking me and sucking me, and me wanking him hard, he began to shake a little.

"Are you OK?"

"Your good at that, but would you like to suck me?"

"Erm, I...I'm not sure how to do it?"

"Well, that's ok, you use your lips, then move them back and forth. If you don't want to that's absolutely fine."

"No, I want to try."

I was harder than ever, my cock in his hand. He moved that enormous shaft close to my mouth and I opened as wide as I could, and then, he slid his glans inside my mouth. The first thing I remember was the taste. It was ever so slightly salty but the oil was sweet in taste, and the texture was buttery smooth but the temperature was hot, and it felt alien at first. But, I started to lick his glans like he did with mine and soon, he was very gently thrusting his hips into my mouth, and I was stopped resisting. I moved my head down further onto his cock, and he let out an audible groan of pleasure. My hands moved from his legs and grabbed his bum and pushed it further towards me, grabbing a handful while I did. His shaft felt amazing inside my mouth and he resumed swirling his hand over my cock and glans, rebuilding the release to come.

Before I knew it, I was deepthroating him. His glans knocked on the back of my throat, and I didn't gag. Infact, I enjoyed it, the thought of him fucking my face nearly made me cum and I had to ask him to slow down and I didn't want it to end.

I took his cock out of my mouth and ran my tongue down to the base of his shaft and then took his bollocks into my mouth, tonguing them all over like a greedy child with a gobstopper. I was wild with desire at this point. I couldn't believe the taste, it was amazingly salty but sweet and taboo at the same time. I could roll his testicles with my tongue and that was fun. I looked up at him, the shaft of his cock resting on my forehead, he was beaming a smile down at me, clearly he was loving it and that drove me further in my pursuit of pleasuring him.

He pulled back a little and put his hand in mine and spoke

"Would you like to take this to the bed? We can do whatever you like."

"Certainly, your cock is amazing by the way"

He smiled, took me by the hand and led me to the sumptuous kind size bed. We lay next to each other and he took a more prominent position next to me, lying on one shoulder, stroking my cock back to life again.

I loved feeling his warm embrace next to me as his skillfull hands brought me back to full arousal. My hand searched for his cock and found it, and I gently massaged his glans which was still thick with oil. He moaned and gestured for me to pause a second.

He got up onto all fours, put his legs over my head and spoke

"Would you like me to suck you while you suck me?"

I nodded and opened my mouth. He pushed his rock hard member all the way into my waiting mouth and I clamped down with my lips as hard as I could and began to move my head back and forth, up and down, while my hands grabbed his arse and began to gently finger his arsehole. Just as I started to do that, his mouth slid down all the way over my cock and his free hand began to knead my balls again. He pumped faster and faster and before I could say "I'm going to cum stop" He slowed down again expertly and pulled away. I slid his huge delicious cock out of my mouth and we spoke for a moment.

"I'm loving this." I said."

"Me too, you have a lovely shaft. How would you like to cum?"

My mind was racing, thinking through all the possibilities. Then I remembered the new and startling sensation of my prostate being massaged into a puddle earlier on in the massage. I wanted that, but I wanted it to go the next level. I was ready to take another man inside me. I wanted every inch of his white hot cock inside my arse, pounding my prostate.

"You know, if it's ok with you, could, could we try sex?"

"Do you mean you on top of me or me on top of you?"

"Erm. You on top of me, I want you"

With that said, he leant over to a dressing table and fetched a condom. He unpacked it, rolled it on and bought it close to my face again. Without hesitation, I sucked him with the condom on. It wasn't unpleasant, infact, it was lightly flavoured. He moaned and arched his back, he put a hand on my head at the back and pushed it more and more until I could not take him thrusting any faster.

"I'm ready now, are you ready?"

"I am."

He moved down between my legs, took my cock in his mouth again and sucked me until I was close again. Then he put my legs over his shoulders and began to finger me again. It slipped in no problem and the feeling was all encompassing. Then, he withdrew and put another finger in, pushing the sides of my anus apart gently. I could feel my muscles relax a bit, and then I could see him move closer, and the latex of the condom tickle my arsehole. My cock twitched in anticipation, I was almost painfully hard at this point. And then it happened.

He pushed gently, forcing the glans past my muscle with some force and then it sort of got sucked into my arse and the feeling of a cock inside me almost sent me catatonic with pleasure. He stretched me open and he pushed inside, I grimaced as my arse quivered, dealing with the girth and then the final length of his cock punched my prostate for the first time.

He paused

"Feel good? You have a fucking tight arse, I'm going to fuck the cum out of you gently"

Oh my word. And then he did. He started to thrust gently and then a bit more steadily until he had a good rhythm that was tickling my prostate and the tingling sensation in my anus started to build. I could see precum leaking out of my glans and Mike saw it too.

"Ready to cum?"

"Oh yeah, fuck me, Mike. Fuck my arse"

He picked up the pace. I gasped in shock, it was fucking incredible. My arse sang every time he fucked it with that glorious pleasure rod. I could feel each punch in my prostate and I could feel my juice being forced into my cock ready to erupt.

And that's when I nearly blacked out. My glans set on fire with pleasure as it machine gunned rope after rope of hot cum all over me, up to my nipples. My cock twitched uncontrollably and Mike sped up fucking me until I literally screamed in pleasure and the orgasm slowly faded.

"Cum in me Mike. Fucking cum, cum for me, I want to feel your cock twitch"

I could not believe what I was saying.

Mike pounded my arse hard, but he slowed a little and then a little more and I tightened my arsehole muscles and that sent him over the edge. His abs and pecks locked tight and that's when I felt his cock rapid fire twitch inside my arsehole and the sight of another man cumming in my arse made me rock solid again. Mike moaned gently as he came and it took him a solid minute to come around and pull out, the condom thick with his cum.

We lay exhausted next to each other, slick with sweat. He rose to clean me up and noticed I was hard again.

"Round two?"

"You bet, I have never cum like that before."

"Would you like to fuck me?"

"I really would yes."

After about ten minutes of gently massaging each other, I took his cock in my mouth again and began to flick my tongue around the head, which tasted of salty cum and massage oil. He was hard once again, and then I asked him for a condom. He reached for the oil and lubed himself up, better him do it rather than me.

I adopted the same position, his rock-hard cock flicking back and forth as I moved him with my shoulders. I slid my cock into position and then began to push it against his anus. To my total surprise, it slid in without much persuading. He was ready for me.

It felt wonderful. The tightness of the muscle and the warmth, I was ready to cum in minutes.

"I'm gunna cum. Oh I'm gunna cum."

And after I said that, I nearly blacked out from the pleasure. I shot my second load into the condom and Mike came again masturbating himself while I fucked him. We almost came at the same time, he was covered in cum again and I pulled out. The condom nearly fell off it was that full, but now we were both spent.

We cleaned off in the shower together. Four hours had passed, I was starving. My arse ached in a good way, my cock was throbbing still, I had done everything I had wanted to stuff I didn't know I wanted to do. I left Mike a huge tip and booked again the following month.

12