Sensual Massage

Story Info
A massage that ends happily.
1.5k words
4.4
20.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met him in the most cringy of ways. Craigslist. I wanted someone different. A hot one night nothing. I had posted an ad several weeks before and finally had time to look into the replies. I settled on a young military guy that kept getting weirder with each email.

I finally couldn't ignore my sixth sense anymore and told him "Never mind I'm not going to meet you. " As I was headed home I decided to check my email and there it was.

"Hey, I'm in town for the night. I actually have my massage table with me." Now I know those guys are usually looking for a "tip" but his wording was a little more human than I had read before. However, I had to ask him "Are you a prostitute?"

His response made me giggle and I could almost feel his laugh through the email "No, I do this for free."

We started conversing and eventually decided to meet at Rosa's to gauge if there was a click or if I just needed to go home and get my rocks off with my trusty vibrator. He had sent me a pic but come on who actually looks like the pic they send out to a random stranger. As he walked into Rosa's I lost my breath. He actually looked better, not to tall, or short, perfectly husky build, short beard, beautiful blue eyes that look like they are laughing all the time. Honestly looking at him I felt my attractiveness level go down about 3 notches. I am a whopping 5 ft 3. My hair is dyed a box plum and cut into a too blunt of a bob. I did not dress to impress because the military guy was giving off creeper vibes, baggy t-shirt and 10 year old frazzled denim shorts.

As we began talking, he had such a calming confidence. He was nervous too but in that Christmas morning kind of way. I do not remember the full conversation. Probably because I was too busy being in shock. You just don't find a genuine and attractive guy on Craigslist. All I gleamed from the conversation is he was in town to finish up some last minute details on the hotel he had worked on to get open.

We eventually made it across the street to his hotel room. He set up his massage table that I was a little too excited to partake in. I've never had a sensual massage. Hell, I had never had a professional massage in general. I knew that this night was definitely going to be different. He set up the table as we talked about nothing and everything. Kids. Exes. Life. Mistakes. The conversation was actually pretty deep for a first time hookup.

He assembled the massage table. Then he moved onto filling 2 very large plastic bags with hot water from the tub. He placed them on the table. He was finally done prepping and asked me to get comfortable, underwear or not. I undressed fully and climbed onto the oil slick water bags on my stomach. He then walked over and effortlessly turned me onto my back. "This isn't your normal massage." He explained what the massage was and where he learned to do it. I was intrigued to say the least.

He pulled out his phone and chose "Mumford and Sons" Pandora radio. The heat from the bags was relaxing me and I couldn't help but close my eyes. I should have been untrusting and uneasy in a motel room with a complete stranger but I had complete trust in him. He started at my feet, adding more oil, massaging and caressing with his eyes closed. He was slightly humming to the music. He took his time with just the right amount of pressure to every tender spot on my feet. Then my calves and thighs with the same care and attention. When he was completely on my thighs he was sliding his hands up my butt but staying away from my lady parts. Each time I thought he was going to go closer. He didn't. Back and forth. Up and down. Applying pressure, and paying extra attention to the tense areas. My mind was calm and relaxed but anticipating more. I wanted more. The word need probably described me better by this point.

We had not discussed sex earlier and I began to think that it wasn't going to happen. Honestly, at this point I didn't care. It had been a long time since a man had paid such close attention to my body. I was lost in thought and his touch when I felt his hands leave my thighs and heard him move to the head of the table. I didn't bother opening my eyes. He puts a hand on each of my biceps and runs them down and back up, oiling them. I feel his breath on my ear, he whispers "You are glowing." My breath catches as I inhale. He continues. He does the same to my arms that he did to my legs.

He moved to my back. I had never thought of my back as an erogenous zone. I knew I liked back massages but this was about to go to a different level. He slipped his arm under me all the way down one side of my back and back up stopping at my shoulder blades, adding extreme pressure. I tensed up, God that hurts. He massaged it out, utilizing my arm to shift the tense muscle for him to get the entire area. Now doing the other side of my back with the same care. He kept this same pattern for several minutes. My breathing was getting faster. My body started reacting. My pussy was waking up. I was honestly trying to talk myself down. There is no freaking way. How will he react if I cum? Oh my God! Down and up, down and up. My shallow breathing was in sync with my slight hip gyrations. He picked up the rhythm. My whole body recoiled and tensed and uncoiled. He continued with the same rythym as if I had not just came lying on his table. I could feel my wetness dripping from between my legs.

I could hear his breathing over the music. I open my eyes and look up into his. The blueness was now smoky and deep. "It's not over. Relax. Close your eyes." He orders huskily.

My body was still wanting more. I let my brain shut off to feel every sensation. Every touch. Every movement of his fingers. The only thing that existed in the universe was the movement of his hands and fingers. I could feel the orgasm starting. It started at his hands, he is at my hips now, it moved down my legs, up my back, into my head and I started shaking, my pussy clinched and spasmed.

After several minutes I could feel his hands becoming stronger. He's needing more. His breathing is more labored. His energy has changed. He continued massaging but every time he made it to my pussy he would stop just short of touching her. I moaned in protest. She needed attention. SOON! Up my ass, back down, and he slipped his thumb inside of me. He stayed there for several minutes using one hand to apply pressure to my clit. His thumb just long enough to massage my g spot. I was matching his beat with every stroke. He was becoming rougher and harder but my pussy was begging for it. He slips two fingers in and his thumb in my ass. I pulled away. But his fingers and thumb didn't leave, he moved them in unison massaging gently again. His fingers saying "Trust me". I gave my body back to him allowing my brain to still. His touch was so understanding and as my body started to climb again

He removed his fingers and thumb. He then joined me on the table and slowly eased his cock into me. We let out a moan together. His size the perfect thickness to stretch me. "Fuck, woman you are so tight." His rhythm matched my orgasm. He allowed me to climb to my peak and start descending down. Breathless and exhausted before he assaulted my pussy with his cock. It didn't take him long before he filled me completely.

I opened my eyes to meet his as he leaned back onto his feet. "If you only knew how beautiful you look right now. Completely spent and relaxed."

As we got up and cleaned off the oil I asked him if I could come by in the morning before he left town. He said yes.

I do not remember all the details of that morning enough to write an entire story but we both still have the picture of him eating my pussy. It remains to be one of my favorite pictures even after 6 years. And he remains one of my favorite people.