Sensual Massage for Lori

Story Info
Lori's first sensual massage.
1.7k words
4.16
32.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a quick short story. It involves sharing a SO. If that is not your thing please don't read it and make nasty comments. To everyone else, enjoy, vote and leave comments or message me.

Shortly after Lori and I started dating I told her of some of my many sexcapades. I imagine at first she thought I was handing her a line of BS, because I have such a wide and varied resume, including MFM, and FMF three sums, along with some Dom and Sub secessions, and countless others. She seemed to be somewhat in awe, and jealous of some of the things I had done. In time she let me know that she would be interested in trying something just a little kinky, if I would be willing to help and guide her.

After thinking it over I decided that a sensual massage, given to her by a male masseuse, might just be a good way to slowly ease her into a three sum. This would get her nude in front of a strange new man, and she would feel his hands all over her nude body, but not actually commit to having sex with him. We talked about how she would react, how she would feel and how far we would let things go. She wanted me to take control of the situation and to read her body language, but to not ask her how far it would go, just to do what I thought she, and I both wanted.

Lori is very submissive in the bedroom, but only with me, not any of her previous lovers, or her ex husband. He wasn't the take control type of guy, and maybe that's why their sex life was so vanilla and boring. When we are together it takes only a few kisses and my fingers on her nipples for her to get soaking wet, and near orgasm. She says no one has ever had that effect on her, although she has only in her life had a handful of sexual partners.

A little about us. Lori is 44 years young, a gorgeous face framed with long brown curly hair with red accents, about 5'6" and 150#. She sports 36-C cup breasts with sensitive perky nipples, a hard flat stomach, strong muscular legs and a well toned tight little ass. I am 14 years her senior and average in most respects, so I'm still baffled as to what she sees in me.

I found a guy that offered sensual massages for women only, on a local site that has personal posts. So I had messaged Tom (the massage guy) a lot over a couple of weeks time, and I also talked to him on the phone. I am a good judge of people and he put me at ease, so I knew he would be a gentleman and have everyone's best interest at heart. Not wanting to bring a stranger into our house we met at a nice motel, part way between him and us.

Lori and I were there before him and she was nervous of course, but I just kept telling her it would be fine and she would enjoy it all, but we could stop at any time if she felt uncomfortable. Tom was on time and brought his massage table into the room and set it up as I dimmed the lighting. He excused himself and went into the bathroom to change into his work clothes, a tee shirt and gym shorts. Tom was early fifties, athletic build and good looking.

When he was ready to begin I had her face him and I slowly undressed her as he watched. I had instructed her to look Tom in the eyes as I undressed her. From just a few feet away Tom took it all in, as his gaze never left her body. Her pale skin blushed a pale pink as I removed her top and she trembled as her body was exposed. As I slipped her bra off my fingers grazed her nipples, and they were as hard as bullets as my fingers brushed over them. After removing her skirt I slid her panties down her legs and her blush turned to a bright pink. I kissed her, helped her onto the table and told her to enjoy.

She later told me she was nervous and excited, but very turned on as I had undressed her, and she had kept her gaze at his eyes like I wanted her to. I sat watching from the bed just a few feet from the massage table. With her face down, Tom began at her neck and shoulders and worked his way to her butt, thighs and calves. His back massage extended to her butt, a part of her body that she enjoys to be played with. Tom even massaged her feet and toes. I could tell she was enjoying it, once her nervousness was under control and she relaxed a bit. Lori told me that he gave an excellent massage and that it helped her to relax.

After a good 30 min. he had Lori turn onto her back. He massaged her arms, hands and fingers. She was totally relaxed by then, and over her shyness at being totally nude in front of a complete stranger. Tom massaged her breasts, nipples and tummy, but bypassed her kitty, and did her thighs and calves again, only now from the front side. He then had her flex her knees and spread her legs some and went to work on the inside of her upper thighs. In my opinion he really knew what he was doing, as he kneaded her thighs close to her kitty, only grazing it with the back of his fingers. Lori was by then squirming and I could tell she was ready for whatever he wanted to do next.

Finally after what seemed hours to her, he began to caress her lips and rub her clit. She in turn was now rubbing his cock over the shorts he wore. As she began to moan I knew she would orgasm soon. Tom next picked up a vibrator, the kind with the big head that plugs into a wall outlet. Not long after it hit her clit she had her first orgasm, a very hard one. She told me later that the anticipation had been driving her crazy, so she was more than ready to orgasm. He kept the vibrator on her clit and pushed a couple of his fingers into her for the next few min. and I thought she was ready for more.

I told Tom I thought they needed to move to the bed, so we helped Lori off the table and I had her lay on the bed on her back. I began kissing her lips and neck, caressing her breasts, and pinching her nipples, which she loves. Tom had brought a few other toys, so he retrieved a pair of suction toys, (the good ones that use a hand pump) and one at a time applied them to her nipples. As he pumped them up her nipples were stretched and engorged with blood, and became even more sensitive. She was moaning with pleasure as I continued to kiss her and lightly pull on and play with the suction cups.

I told Tom I thought Lori was ready for more and had him grab her ankles and slide her to the bottom of the bed. He took off his shorts and tee shirt and he looked like he was ready for more also, with quite an erection. He appeared to be average length, but was considerably thicker than me. With her butt almost hanging off the edge of the bed I pulled her knees to her chest, exposing her wide spread kitty to Tom's eyes. Tom applied the vibrator to her clit for a few min. before slowly sliding his cock all the way into her. I kept kissing her, holding her face in my hands as he began to slowly fuck her. She later told me that that was the most erotic thing thing she had ever done, and she loved it, and loved me for letting her do it, and setting it all up.

Before long Tom had picked up the pace and was fucking Lori pretty hard, just the way she likes it. When they were both close to orgasm, Tom pulled off the suction cups, one at a time, without releasing the suction, and they made a little pop, and Lori moaned and started to cum, very hard and very loud. I had to stop kissing her because of her moans. Within seconds Tom was also coming and depositing a load in her kitty. Lori laid there breathing hard, trying to catch her breath, with a mischievous smile on her face. She pulled my face to hers and quietly thanked me. Tom excused himself to the bathroom, then quickly dressed and packed his equipment and left with a smile and a thank you.

Now it was my turn and we were both more than ready. I told her I wanted her in the same position that Tom had taken her in and so did she. I had been hard the whole time Tom was there, so I needed no foreplay, and neither did Lori. As I slipped into her kitty, it was very well lubed with a combination of her juices and Tom's sperm, she felt silky and wonderful. This was not the first time I had fucked a woman after another guy had cum in her, so I knew just what to expect, and I wasn't disappointed. She was a little swollen from all the activity and she felt unusually tight, but well lubed. I was so turned on that I knew I wouldn't last very long but I wanted her to cum again if I could hold out long enough. All it took was for me to fondle and suck her swollen and sore nipples and in minutes she was coming and so was I.

We laid there and smiled and talked to each other for what seemed like hours, but it was only about half an hour. She thanked me over and over for letting her have so much pleasure. She said she had no idea it could be so pleasurable and so much fun. The part she loved most was me kissing her as Tom fucked her. She told me that that had shown her my love for her.

Please vote and leave comments, or send a message. Thank you.