All Comments on 'Sensual Massage for Lori'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mudhentwomudhentwoover 2 years ago

A male masseuse, or a masseur? Or, massage guy?

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very nicely described.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well if Odiouser likes it you know it has to be crap. An automatic score of one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are male masseuse all over willing to oil up and fuck the relaxed happily married woman. NYC there was a guy described as a 6’6” black male model with a 10” overly thick cock . He apparently has massaged famous models , entertainers and actresses with many taking his cock. Someone I know knew him and he always joked that his favorite was the middle age much older than him white married mom. He loves to break them verbally while he fucks them like they never been fucked before. His go to for all is definitely anal , he tries to get them to rim him and his favorite after they shower and dress he stays naked and right before they leave he asks them to get on there knees and give his dick one last cleaning and that after the fucking they just got do it willingly and determine to make it great . The guy that knows him asked maybe every middle aged woman deserves a good fucking like that at that time of her life to help reset and feel good about herself. He would never give the famous names but at the time it was around a dozen of the them , some married some not. Love to know who

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 2 years ago

I loved it. The love they have for each other is what most people wish for in any relationship whether it is D/s or vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anonymous comments below 😂. I imagine the process went like this:

1) See new story by this author. Wanked off reading his stories in the past so actively look for new ones.

2) See the warning at the beginning of the story but ignore it as they are already getting hard because they like these types of stories.

3) Read story.

4) Wank off until they come.

5) Post negative comment about hating this crap

6) Go and ask mum what's for dinner.

7) Cry because they have no girlfriend/wife.

#bottomfeeders

63luckyman63luckymanover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you anonymous. My stories are not the only ones that take flack from these morons. This is the first time I put a warning at the beginning of the story, I should have saved my time, as apparently they just can't read. Your list hit it right on the nose in the correct order too. If they only knew how stupid they looked to all the intelligent readers, but they would need to be intelligent to understand that.

Lucky

CaseyWoodsCaseyWoodsabout 2 years ago

Very Hot.!. Lucky Man and Woman, oh yes, The masseuse

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Very hot, can you get me in for a massage, her husband can be off asssistance. Need I say more 5*

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

I just read it again, I used it as a warm up with a travel girl story to bring me to the edge when I was masturbating, it is so hot definitely 5*

KariOcaKariOcaalmost 2 years ago

I had a similar experience. I got the masseur for my wife, I drove her to his studio, I stayed while she begun disrobing, but when she was on bra and knickers she asked me to leave the room. I had to wait on a small waiting area outside but I could hear some noises and later on she told me how the session went. The masseur stood in front of her and asked her to take off her bra while he was watching intently her breasts. She was shy but horny to have to comply. Then it was the same with her knickers. And before taking her to the massage table he went directly to fondle her breasts, as if to signal that he was in charge. She shivered but didn't complain. She received a wonderful and relaxing massage and yes, she was fucked and had more than one orgasm. When the masseur opened the door to let me in, both of them were nude. Awkwardly she shyly covered her breasts and pussy with her hands. She took a shower and we both thanked the masseur while leaving. He was still nude, proudly displaying what had been inside her a short time ago.

Imagination206Imagination206over 1 year ago

Fantastic. I had a frigid gf in the 80's and despite my best efforts could not get her to cum. I also wanted to see her with an older man because he might be able to succeed where I failed. The story was written in a way that really described what I was thinking and feeling back then. Got hard within a couple mins of reading. Great stuff. To be precise, it was the description of the moment all 3 people in the hotel room know the massage will end and move to the bed. Picturing my nerdy, blonde, 19 y/old, nude gf on the massage table with her legs wide open. Wow. Her mouth open in pleasure as the old guy pushed in 2 fingers. Then seeing her multitasking to find and stroke him while still moving her hips in unison with his pussy massage. Breathtaking. This writing brought back many sexually intense memories. Thank you.

ronibarretronibarret6 months ago

A concise, to the point white hot story. Nothing better than sharing the woman you truly love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.