All Comments on 'Sensual Savannah'

by markerss

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You got in a deck chair and jumped into the pool swimming around in a deck chair

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Proofreading is a necessity for any writer, and this story is in need of some

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry, only 4 stars. The story line is good, but you desperately need an editor to assist you. Too many misspellings and poor grammar instances make it hard to read in places.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Hoping you do a sequel!

Floydman1Floydman1about 2 years ago

A couple things: first, "tranny" is co sidered very offensive to trans people, just like "shemale" is. They don't like it; don't use them. Second, you should proofread. Lots of typos. I found Savannah being forceful problematic to me, but some people are into that, so if that gets you going, more power to you.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 2 years ago

Good story. I like the plot. I’ve been with a couple of black T-girls in the past. Had a great time with them. Last on was called Summer, she use to come have dinner with me and we’d watch a movie. Never played around. Then 6 or 7 months ago she disappeared. 3 months later she showed up at my apt and she was homeless. We sat on the couch talking when she looked at me and said “You want to touch it?” Of course I said yes. She untied the draw string on her sweatpants and pulled them down. When I saw her cock I was shocked cause she was HUNG. She had to be 8 or 9 inches and when I started to stroke it I couldn’t get my fingers all the way around it. I started to suck her and could only get half in my mouth. Sucked her for an hour that first night and she never came. Felt like my jaw was unhinged.

alex89eastalex89eastabout 2 years ago

I liked the storyline, but the grammar and misspellings make it hard to read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarkerss@markerss
I'll have to complete this section later, but feel free to ask me questions.