Sensual Savannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to do it again and when Savannah pressed her cock against my crack, I thought she might, but she then turned me to face her. Taking hold of both our cocks rubbing them together, I kissed her and then let go as our tongues tangled. Reaching around her, I spread her ass cheeks and touching her hole, she smiled.

As we continued to kiss, Savannah too reached her hands behind me and pushed her finger in my ass as she spread my cheeks. I felt we might do it again, but Savannah turned and shut off the water. As we got out, we ended up drying each other off, and went back over to the bed.

It was late and as we laid in bed holding each other, we kissed as Savannah laid on top of me. Eventually she rolled off me and as we laid together, we both fell asleep. I woke up when the sunlight started to peek through the gap in the curtains.

Smiling, I stretched and felt over to where I thought she would be, but she was gone. Turning to look for her, I glanced at the clock, "Where was she," I thought, it was only about eight o'clock in the morning.

Panicking a little, I got up, but she was gone. Figuring she probably had to go to work early and had to leave and so I decided to get dressed and go down to the lobby to see if she was down there. I was excited to see her again but on my way out, I glanced in the trash can, but it was empty. "Had she taken the condoms?" I thought.

I hurriedly walked toward the front lobby, hoping to see her there but as I looked over at the front desk, she wasn't there. I paused thinking she might come out from the back, but she didn't and as I stood the pondering, the other front desk clerk was looking at me inquisitively.

A weird feeling came over me, almost embarrassed in a way, so I quickly turned heading out the front door. I wanted to be with her again and I tried to contact her a few days later, but she never responded to my emails. I worried about what had happened and even went by the hotel where she worked, but it seemed she was avoiding me. I started to worried that maybe she had given me an STD, but it was to late now. I never did see her again, but I have continued to think about her, wishing we could again spend time together, but for now all I can do is remember the night we spent together.

12