All Comments on 'Sensual Sex Massage'

by PenchantdeSex

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
mountaincat4mountaincat4over 7 years ago
Ahhhhh This!

It's really fantastic when you discover that sex is more than just inserting tab A into slot B and bouncing up and down. There really needs to be sex education that is worthy of the name in our schools. You did a good job of describing the feelings of your female character in terms of the physical sensations but there were a lot of grammar/spelling errors (not the least of which was switching from third to first person in the middle of the story) that detracted from the underlying quality. Some dialogue between the two would have helped as well. Massage is a very popular ingredient in a lot of stories on this site so you need to bring as much originality as you can in order to differentiate yourself. It was a good first effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Grammar

It would be good if you could decide to either write in first or third person, rather than both.

PenchantdeSexPenchantdeSexover 7 years agoAuthor
Change from Third to First Person.

The beginning of the story is a written from a third person perspective.

I purposely changed to a first person narrative, when they characters entered the hotel room.

Sorry if that transition was disturbing, but it was intentional.

Thanks for your input and vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
This was amazing!!!!

I LOVED this story! It was so descriptive and sensual, and very different from the fuck and go theme a lot of the other stories on here have. I was super wet the entire time I was reading this. Please PLEASE do another story like this!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous