Sensual Soothing

Story Info
A sensual surprise gets us both very wet.
954 words
4.5
5k
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seems like eternity, and after still no release from the continuous teasing and edging, I return to the room. "How are we doing in here?"

"Frustrated," you moan. I just giggle at your comments.

"Well I have a nice treat for you now, but if you're going to be rude maybe I'll enjoy it on my own and you can stay here."

"No, no please, I'm sorry, I love you, please.... what is my treat."

Reaching to turn off the camera, I say "Well first, let's get you down." I move in closer to you and turn off Candy, obviously hitting the sweet spot as it moves and you give out a deep groan.

"Oh, was that good?" I joke "No more though," and with that I slide Candy up out of your knickers. She is dripping wet and juices running right down your leg. "Oh wow, I see you are rather happy there."

"I need your cock, I was so close but the bloody thing just wasn't enough," you retort.

"Now now, it's not her fault, and anyway I like it when you are desperate." I stand tight against you so you feel my still hard cock against your stomach as I reach up and release the strap above your head and release your wrists. The blood pouring back into your arms sends a tingling sensation coursing through you. I cuddle you tight and offer you your silk dressing gown. "Right then, come with me."

I lead you into the bathroom where you spot a deep bubble bath has been run and candles lit throughout the room. "Would you like me to take this?" I ask, as I reach for your dressing gown. I ease it off and hang it on the back of the door, moving back to help you unclip your corset and slide off your knickers.

I help you into the bath and then climb in behind you. I reach round and give you a big tight cuddle and we snuggle as the warm water laps around us. We enjoy the warm water, soothing and relaxing our bodies, enjoying being alone and with no plans. I start to nuzzle and kiss your neck and ear lobes and you turn to start kissing me - first on the lips then more and more passionately until our tongues are entwined in an eager embrace.

My hands start roaming and exploring your body, beginning by fondling and cupping your breasts. As you start to get more carried away, your hands start exploring too and reach behind you to run over my legs. Working higher and higher, you soon reach my cock and, not wanting you to feel left out, I slide my hands down towards your pussy.

Your teasing soon has my cock rock hard again and you begin stroking my head and shaft, the warm water feeling amazing against my sensitive skin. I repay the favour by sliding 2 fingers inside your pussy and spread them wider and wider as I thrust them in and out. You join in keeping rhythm and you start wanking me, and soon we're both building pace as the water is splashing out all over the floor.

"Wait, wait, wait.... don't make me cum yet." I tell you. "Here, slide back a bit and sit on my lap." You ease yourself up onto my lap and my cock drives deep inside you taking your breath away. I hold your hips and start a gentle pace as you lean back against me, kissing my neck and lips. You pick up the pace and start to take over; controlling the depth my cock reaches inside you, sometimes shallow, sometimes balls deep.

Soon I feel you start to tense against my cock as your orgasm is building and building and it's not long before you're rocking faster and faster, then you're holding onto the sides of the bath as you scream "OHHHHHHH FUUUUUUCK," as the most intense orgasm you've ever had takes over your whole body.

I give you a moment to recover before I give you a cheeky flick of my hips, my hard cock still inside you making you gasp and scream. "Hehehe, I love it when you're so sensitive". Once you have calmed slightly I suggest you turn round and face me "So I can see your sexy body while I fuck you," I tell you.

As you stand and reposition yourself, I grab your ass cheeks and pull you in towards me, sliding my cock back inside your soapy pussy. I lean back and watch as you ride my cock, your breasts bouncing with each movement you make. You lean back slightly too so my cock hits a different spot inside you, and at the same time, knowing exactly what you are doing and the effect it'll have on me, your hand reaches round to start teasing my balls.

As if it was possible, my cock is quickly even harder and as your teasing turns to quick pinches of my balls, I'm thrusting up into you faster and faster and starting to lose control. It's not long at all until we're both going wild and my cock starts twitching inside of you. "I'm so close, cum with me baby, I need you to cum with me sweetie" I'm almost begging you.

A few more thrusts and with water splashing everywhere including up inside you, my cock can't take it anymore and releases a huge load of hot cum into your pussy at the exact moment another shuddering orgasm floods your body. Still inside you we collapse down into the water and kiss and cuddle as we regain our composure and get our breath back.