The Tease

Story Info
The weekend continues with a stimulating tease.
1.5k words
4.28
6.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I take the strap and lead you up the stairs and into the spare bedroom. "Mmm yup this is just what I had in mind, but first a quick costume change. Let's see...... stay here."

I leave you standing in the room as I head off into the bedroom. Soon I return holding your bright red corset and matching knickers set. I note a glint in your eye as you see what I've chosen for you.

"Here, I'll help you change."

I untie your wrists and lay the strap on the dresser. I stand behind you and help you out of the bodystocking. First your arms, then down over your breasts, gently fondling them as I do. I continue, pulling it down your waist and over your hips, and lastly running my hands down your legs to allow you to step out of it and stand naked in front of me. As you turn to face me I'm the perfect height to gaze at your wet pussy, and I can't help myself as I slide a finger between your legs making you squirm and squeal.

I hand you your new outfit. "Here you are."

I sit back in the chair in the corner of the room and watch as your first put the crotchless knickers on the wrap the corset around your waist and breasts and slowly fasten the clasps at the back. Once dressed you stand in position as I admire you from all angles.

"A few more pics I think," as I snap you from various angles.

"Now I think we need these again." I swiftly pick up the strap and bind your wrists. Taking the other end, I hook it up over the beam you now see high above you and tie it tight until you are standing with your arms pulled above your head.

"Perfect.... so sexy..... and helpless." Again I take a few pics of you in your new predicament.

"Now you be a good girl and wait here while I go get a few things."

I chuckle as I head off back to the bedroom, us both knowing you wont be able to move anywhere. I return with a selection of toys and others bits and pieces, laying them out on the dresser top. As I turn to you, you notice my cock, rock hard and fighting against the mesh of my boxers.

"Feeling happy?" You ask.

"Oh yes very, but what would you expect when I get to see you looking like that?"

I take a paddle from the dresser and slowly walk towards you. "All you have to do is stay still and you won't feel this on that sexy ass of yours. Simple right?"

You nod, slightly confused. Suddenly your whole body is twitching and jerking as my fingernails run along your armpit and you desperately fight to get away from the tickling.

"Oh dear, looks like you moved."

THWACK as the paddle hits your ass cheeks.

You feel my hand caressing your body over the corset, moving from your waist down to your stomach. Then more tickling - this time your stomach. You can't control it and wriggle and fight to get away from the onslaught.

THWACK... THWACK again to both cheeks. You feel a burning sensation and you stifle back a whimper.

"Too hard?" I enquire. "Remember your safe words"..... Nothing.

I run the paddle edge up the inside of your leg stopping just below your already dampening knickers. Giving in to the already uncontrollable urge, you try to lower yourself down onto the paddle, desperate for the touch to your pussy to send you over the edge again.

THWACK, THWACK. "Oops, look who moved".

I run a gentle hand over each ass cheek, feeling the warmth now being emitted from your ever reddening skin.

THWACK, THWACK..... Two more for good measure.

THWACK, THWACK.... And two more.

I cant help but stand back to admire your ass cheeks now almost as red as your knickers and take a few more pics. "I think that'll do..... for now anyway." I give your ass a gentle caress to help take the sting away. I see the surprise in your eyes as you expect to be freed from your binds, however I have other ideas for you.

"I think I might keep you like this a bit longer, I'm sure you'll find it very.... stimulating." You look over and remember the toys that are still lined up on the dresser. "Oh fuck." You panic. "I think this will be perfect." I pick up "Candy" and scroll through the settings a couple of times, finally settling on the slowest, gentlest cycle.

bzzz.... bzzz... bzzz goes Candy in my hand as I move back towards you. I place the tip against your mouth and, as I hoped, you open wide and engulf the long pink shift as deep as you can. As it hits the back of your throat you gag uncontrollably throwing your head back and way. "Don't worry, plenty of time to work on that!! But at least She's all nice and wet now." I slide her down onto your breasts which by now are almost freeing themselves from the corset. I see them tense slightly and imagine what effect it must be having on your delicious nipples, still hidden away. Moving behind you, you are suddenly aware of the vibrations against your still tender ass cheeks as I'm running the tip if Candy all over them.

Suddenly it stops, although the low bzzz.... bzzz.... bzzz continues. You try to look round to see what is happening but I push your body back round to face away from me.

"Face the front!" You are ordered. My exploring hands, now without Candy, caress your hips, slowly reach round to your stomach and into the top of your knickers. "Just checking you are ready."

Both hands dive down inside you knickers searching out your pubic hair and down to your pussy. With 2 fingers from each hand I explore the contours of the tops of your legs and trace in towards your pussy, slowly finding that you're dripping wet already. "Oh yes, you're ready." I tease.

Removing one hand, leaving the other to tease your labia and clitoris, I take Candy out from my boxers - she'd had a positive effect on me now too - and slide her down your knickers so the tip sits against your clitoris, just poking out the gap in your crotchless knickers.

The slow bzzz.... bzzz.... bzzz..... bzzz starts to tease and tickle you. I press hard against you and you feel my hard erect cock pushing into your ass cheeks. "That should do." I proudly announce as I move round to admire you from the front. "And of course a few more pics".

Quite soon you realise the issue, the gentle vibrations just aren't enough to get you closer to the explosive orgasm you need. You fight and fidget trying to move the vibe tighter against you to try to take more from her but your attempts are in vain. Soon you accept your fate, stuck in a permanent tease, always on edge but unable to achieve a release. Seeing that the penny has dropped I offer some help. "Maybe we can see about turning that up for you?"

"Oh my god, yes please I'm begging you, please."

"Oh not yet....... later..... maybe."

I stand back to admire your perfect sexy body, held tight. Sitting in a chair in the corner, I slide my boxers off and start playing with my cock, slowly teasing my rock hard shaft with a finger or two before gripping it tight and starting to wank myself as I watch you in your continuous state of arousal.

"Oooh hang on...... I'm sure I'll want to remember this for a long time." I giggle. Reaching over for my phone and setting it up on the dresser. "Smile... you're on candid camera." I set the video recording.

As I keep playing with my cock, your eyes remain fixed on me and I see a glint of desperation in your expression as my cock starts twitching uncontrollably. "Please don't cum yet." You beg. "Don't worry its all under control." I assure you, as I remove my hands and my cock relaxes slightly, however still remaining fully erect.

"Maybe we could try another setting?" I question. "Mmmhmm." You mumble. I get up and move towards you, reaching for the button on top if Candy, poking out the top of your knickers.

"How about this one?" Bzzzzzzzzzz... bzz bzz bzz... Bzzzzzzzzzz... bzz bzz bzz

Your cheeks become more flushed. "No, not that one..... this one?"

bzzzz Bzzzz BZZZZ..... bzzzz Bzzzz BZZZZ.

Your eyes sparkle. "Hmm not quite right." I joke. "What about this?" Bzz bzz...... bzz bzz...... bzz bzz.

It's obvious this isn't quite having the same effect as the last two choices and the frustration is clear on your face. "Much better..... I don't want you finishing too soon."

"Please, please turn it back." You beg, "Baby you know I'll keep cumming for you."

"I know, I'm sure you will but I'm not sure just yet."

"Right I'm off for a few minutes but I'm sure you'll be OK...... enjoy. Oh and remember to keep smiling for the camera." Pointing towards my phone still recording from the dresser, I head off out of the room, and you are left in silence except for the gentle bzz bzz...... bzz bzz...... bzz bzz from your knickers.